Administrator

Default Swedish Dentist Gets Loxed After Revealing 80% of Aliens Are adults

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...may-lose-home/

Old October 12th, 2017 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The evil dentist doesn't understand: age is a social construct.

Old October 12th, 2017 #3
N.B. Forrest

The sane in Sweden are going to have to kill the commissars. Nothing else will do.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old October 12th, 2017 #4
Pale Ghoul

The Swede cuck strikes again

Old October 13th, 2017 #5
zoomcopter

Default hate crime

Telling the truth is an anti-semitic hate crime and must be punished by the powers that be.

Old October 13th, 2017 #6
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default $ocial Ju$tice

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
Telling the truth is an anti-semitic hate crime and must be punished by the powers that be.
Remove all Swedish teeth from actual Swedes, give to Muslims. That's how Whites can apologize properly for all their thoughts and observations.

There are many of these same stories re Muzzers enrolling people in their forty-pluses in Middle Skoo and what-not.

One thing to have racial blinders on, but are White people perhaps also literally going blind? I can't see how a 45 year old Mustafa Kablewydad can legitimately be mistaken for a 12 year old. It is likely so the school can obtain funds for having needy stoodints. In this case, free teef.

The good dentist learned his lesson, and Sweden will educate Arabs for free to become dentists while the Swede will be chased out of whatever their local equivalent to McDonald's is, his 'hate' making him unqualified suddenly to so much as clean toilets.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; October 13th, 2017 at 01:25 AM.

Old October 13th, 2017 #7
Gladiatrix

Sweden is lost

Old October 13th, 2017 #8
Erik T. White

jewsign

14/88

Erik

Old October 13th, 2017 #9
Dawn Cannon

Bernt tried to find a job on the mainland. He managed to get a temporary contact in Kalmar County where he commuted with the ferry from the island for three-day shift. In the long run, however, it did not work. At the same time, his wife, who worked in the same workplace, had to go down to half-time and then resign completely.

4 h 38 min (174 km)
via Visby - Oskarshamn (Kalmar County)
Fastest route
This route includes a ferry.

Old October 13th, 2017 #10
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Remove all Swedish teeth from actual Swedes, give to Muslims. That's how Whites can apologize properly for all their thoughts and observations.

There are many of these same stories re Muzzers enrolling people in their forty-pluses in Middle Skoo and what-not.

One thing to have racial blinders on, but are White people perhaps also literally going blind? I can't see how a 45 year old Mustafa Kablewydad can legitimately be mistaken for a 12 year old. It is likely so the school can obtain funds for having needy stoodints. In this case, free teef.

The good dentist learned his lesson, and Sweden will educate Arabs for free to become dentists while the Swede will be chased out of whatever their local equivalent to McDonald's is, his 'hate' making him unqualified suddenly to so much as clean toilets.
You just struck a chord with me, only in reverse!!!!!!

The former chairman of the medical board in Florida, around 2000-2004 was a damn Nigerian "doctor." He had to wait for his credentials to be verified, and the medical society put out tearful stories about how this "great administrator" had to clean toilets before he got his medical license!!!! Then, at state expense, he got an MBA. A couple of years after, he went to a cush post in Washington, D. C., courtesy of the now deposed imperial chairman Bareback Insane Ovomit!!!!!

Niggers, dey goan tu nig!!!!!!!!!!!!

14/88

Erik

Old October 13th, 2017 #11
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
You just struck a chord with me, only in reverse!!!!!!

The former chairman of the medical board in Florida, around 2000-2004 was a damn Nigerian "doctor." He had to wait for his credentials to be verified, and the medical society put out tearful stories about how this "great administrator" had to clean toilets before he got his medical license!!!! Then, at state expense, he got an MBA. A couple of years after, he went to a cush post in Washington, D. C., courtesy of the now deposed imperial chairman Bareback Insane Ovomit!!!!!

Niggers, dey goan tu nig!!!!!!!!!!!!

14/88

Erik
So he was as unqualified as obammy........another affirmative action token nigger.

Old October 13th, 2017 #12
Ironguard1940

Default Kill the commisars before the kill Sweden

About a dozen Swedish Anders Behring Breiviks would be a good start.

Old October 13th, 2017 #13
Susan

These anti White motherfuckers are the most vicious critters on the planet. I've felt their wrath, their pure hatred of me, felt their venomous, seething disgust of me, as they fired me for nothing more than expressing my opinions that differed from theirs.

I've lost three jobs for nothing. And in each job, just prior to the firing, I was a model employee. The pure hate in the eyes and voice of these social justice warriors could barely be contained.

That's okay though. That's what lists are for.

Old October 13th, 2017 #14
Ravening Wolf

Who corrupted and softened the West up for conquest by the Muslims?

"And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."-Revelation 11:15, Holy Bible, (KJV)

Old October 13th, 2017 #15
Ravening Wolf

What can be done?

"And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."-Revelation 11:15, Holy Bible, (KJV)

Old October 13th, 2017 #16
Ravening Wolf

Move over AfD, here comes Austria’s far-right

Freedom Party looks set to share power after Sunday's elections, could become junior coalition partner to center-right People's Party

By PHILIPPE SCHWAB

Quote:
VIENNA, Austria (AFP) — Alternative for Germany became the third-biggest party in the Bundestag last month but its far-right Austrian ally, the Freedom Party, has a shot at sharing power after elections on Sunday.

The FPOe, one of Europe’s most established nationalist parties, is forecast to come second or third and could become junior coalition partners to Sebastian Kurz’s conservatives.

Founded in 1956, the FPOe emerged from the short-lived Federation of Independents, launched after World War II by former Nazis who had been stripped of their voting rights.

The party, whose first chief was an ex-officer from the Waffen SS, also drew pan-Germanists — believers in unifying with Germany like in the Third Reich — and liberals fed up with the ruling centrist establishment.

Over the decades, the FPOe increasingly encroached on two main parties, the Social Democrats (SPOe) and conservative People’s Party (OeVP), which have dominated post-war Austrian politics...

...Haider had tried to remedy the situation by purging the party’s extremist elements, but was increasingly pushed into a corner.

He eventually left to create a new movement, clearing the path for the FPOe’s new leader in 2005 — ambitious dental technician Heinz-Christian Strache.

The former member of a radical student fraternity had not been impressed with Haider’s more moderate approach and began to reintroduce what critics called openly racist slogans.

When the approach failed to translate into votes, FPOe strategist Herbert Kickl persuaded Strache to adopt a less contentious stance.

Taking a leaf from Marine Le Pen’s makeover of the National Front in France, Strache toned down his rhetoric and focused on social issues as the global economic crisis hit in 2008.

The FPOe began distancing itself from neo-Nazi, racist and anti-Semitic comments of some of its most prominent members, while also proving adept at using social media.

The strategy paid off in spades. Last year the party’s candidate Norbert Hofer narrowly lost a presidential runoff against Greens-backed economics professor Alexander Van der Bellen.

The FPOe was leading national opinion polls until earlier this year when Kurz, just 31, became head of the center-right People’s Party (OeVP).

Sebastian Kurz (born 27 August 1986) is an Austrian politician, who has been Austria's Minister for Foreign Affairs and Integration since 2013. He had been described as Europe's youngest Foreign Minister at an age of 27. In May 2017 he became the chairman of the Austrian People's Party (ÖVP). The right wing Sebastian Kurz is likely to become the next Austrian Chancellor and its youngest leader ever this Sunday.

By tacking right — introducing a full-veil ban and proposing benefits cuts for immigrants — Kurz has stolen supporters in droves from the FPOe.

This has incensed Strache, 48, who despite mocking Kurz as his “biggest fan” in slick television adverts, has been unable to recover the lost ground.

Strache could form a coalition with Kurz however and become deputy chancellor, although the clamor of 2000 is unlikely to be repeated.
Source: https://www.timesofisrael.com/move-o...ias-far-right/

Last edited by Ravening Wolf; October 14th, 2017 at 12:14 AM.

Old October 13th, 2017 #17
Ravening Wolf

Sebastian Kurz: Austria's answer to Macron and Trudeau?

By James Masters

Updated 7:16 AM ET, Fri October 13, 2017

Quote:
(CNN) What were you doing at the age of 31? Whatever you were up to, it's unlikely you were preparing to take the reins of your country as its youngest ever leader.

That's the prospect facing Sebastian Kurz, nicknamed "Wunderwuzzi" (roughly translated, it means someone who can walk on water) and the man widely expected to become Austria's next Chancellor on Sunday.

Described by one political analyst as "the dream son-in-law for middle class Austrian women," and another as Austria's version of Emmanuel Macron and Justin Trudeau, Kurz's rise has been as remarkable as it has been improbable.

Kurz took over as head of the center-right Austrian People's Party (ÖVP) in May. In the few short months since, he has transformed a party which has been in coalition government for the past 30 years into his own personal movement.

He's re-branded, renaming it the "The New People's Party" and dumping its traditional black color scheme in favor of a bright turquoise hue aimed at giving it an "anti-establishment" look.

Kurz has pushed his party to the right of its already center-right stance, and taken up a firm position on the big issue dominating this election: Immigration.

Since the 2015 refugee crisis, Austria's political landscape has shifted to the right -- a move which analysts put down to the country having received more than 100,000 asylum seekers fleeing violence in the Middle East
Source: http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/13/europe...ion/index.html

Last edited by Ravening Wolf; October 14th, 2017 at 12:14 AM.

Old October 14th, 2017 #18
brutus

Where are the brave lone wolves with their short list of scum that needs to be systematically culled from bureaucratic positions?

Old October 21st, 2017 #19
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Where are the brave lone wolves with their short list of scum that needs to be systematically culled from bureaucratic positions?
They have been systematically culled from our tribe by the powers that be.

Old October 21st, 2017 #20
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
These anti White motherfuckers are the most vicious critters on the planet. I've felt their wrath, their pure hatred of me, felt their venomous, seething disgust of me, as they fired me for nothing more than expressing my opinions that differed from theirs.

I've lost three jobs for nothing. And in each job, just prior to the firing, I was a model employee. The pure hate in the eyes and voice of these social justice warriors could barely be contained.

That's okay though. That's what lists are for.
I had my admitting privileges at several hospitals limited because I was SILENT. Other joo, nigger, dot head, rag head, etc., "doctors" would discuss things around me and ask me what I thought. I'd just smile and say, "Well, politics bore me." Then they'd do the same, talking trash about Whites and I'd just be silent. I couldn't win either way. And I sure as hell wasn't going to "agree" with them just to keep my hospital privileges!!!!!!!!! Things like that, and many more, other than my arthritis, moved me to retire from medical practice. Period. Although, I've treated several Whites free of charge.

14/88

Erik

Thread