Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 15th, 2018 #1
Ironguard1940

Default KKK distributes flyers denouncing marchin' lootin' koon and the federal holiday

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/kk...-jr/ar-AAuFYCN

Notice the police spokesman's biased statement on the distribution.

“The timing of it we think was pre-emptively planned by this individual or individuals that are doing this, specifically to target this weekend because it’s an upcoming holiday and specifically because it honors the legacy of a great man that once existed,” said Leesburg police spokesman Sam Shenouda to WTOP.

Also notice the admission that this distribution is free speech, despite statements earlier to the contrary.

“The issue comes in with laws that people are breaking, so if we were to pursue charges, we would be pursuing charges for illegal dumping and/or littering. But again we walk that fine line because if we start bringing people to court for that particular charge, then we potentially can be doing that to other individuals who are distributing things that are not concerning to the public such as restaurant menus, flyers for upcoming events and so on,” Shenouda told WTOP.

Old January 15th, 2018 #2
Erik T. White

The kwaps are not our friends.

However, it may....MAY....be a little, Planck length...way to show the kwaps are losing a Planck length of grip over the White movement.

In some formerly White countries the kwaps would ignore rapes, murders, robbings, etc., of White ethnic people to track down these eevviill Klansmen.

I might be very, very wrong.

And, even a Planck length is around 1 x 10 ^-70 "baby steps."

And, by the way:

FUCK THE "MEMORY" OF MORTON LUCIFER KOON!!!!!!

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; January 15th, 2018 at 01:27 PM.

Old January 17th, 2018 #3
Ironguard1940

Default Let Leesburg kwaps know how you feel

I called these kwaps on the spokesperson's statement that koon was a great man and comparing these flyers to restaurant flyers. The police are supposed to be neutral, which they are obviously NOT here with the 'great man' comment. Also, political speech is 100% protected by the US Constitution and the Supreme Court has ruled on this. Restaurant flyers and ads are not political speech and are not similarly protected. My complaint will not do much good except to let the kwaps know they are being watched.

Town of Leesburg police (703) 771-4500

Old January 18th, 2018 #4
Erik T. White

Arrow All who know the existence of our race MUST be secured, call these kwaps as I will!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
I called these kwaps on the spokesperson's statement that koon was a great man and comparing these flyers to restaurant flyers. The police are supposed to be neutral, which they are obviously NOT here with the 'great man' comment. Also, political speech is 100% protected by the US Constitution and the Supreme Court has ruled on this. Restaurant flyers and ads are not political speech and are not similarly protected. My complaint will not do much good except to let the kwaps know they are being watched.

Town of Leesburg police (703) 771-4500
I'll place a call myself. The more the kwaps know White People are watching their actions, they will realize that it isn't just NIGGERS who are watching their behaviors.

We Whites need more of this type of totally legal insertion of OUR VOICES into the ears of the kwaps!!!!!!!!

14/88

Erik

Old January 18th, 2018 #5
Tony Boone

Didn't cops arrest, harass, and torment King during his life? What changed? Why do cops now support King and his legacy?

Old January 18th, 2018 #6
Erik T. White

Arrow Why kwaps bow down to Morton Lucifer Koon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
Didn't cops arrest, harass, and torment King during his life? What changed? Why do cops now support King and his legacy?
1. They need those federal grants to look like SEALS when they stop a person going 7 miles per hour over the posted speed limit. Speaking bad about Morton Lucifer Koon jest ain't gonna getz dat muny.

2. An Orlando blue nigger went "way above and beyond the call of duty" as reported on local TV for buying a nigger a wheelchair with HER own money. Din chu no kommunitee relashunz beez a bigg partr uv blue nigger work these daze?

3. Take a look at the DiEversity in the blue nigger forces in any given 'murikkan shitty city.

4. Doanchu makez doze blakk boyz angree.

Need more reasons?

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; January 18th, 2018 at 09:40 PM. Reason: clarification

Thread