Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 13th, 2021 #21
Stewart Meadows

Here's a pro-negro, anti-white op-ed from RT that's so ridiculous and over-the-top that it might as well have been written by your average jewish SJW group in the US:

Quote:
As more and more black people are jailed in Britain, the so-called ‘fairness’ of the UK legal system is exposed for all to see

7 Feb, 2021 06:59

David Matthews is a writer whose work has appeared in The Sunday Times, The Mail on Sunday and the Observer, and on the BBC and Channel 4. He is the author of several books, including Voices of the Windrush Generation.

(...) And for poor black kids, that storm will invariably become a tsunami. Figures just published by the UK government reveal that 51 percent of all young people in custody are from a so-called ‘BAME’ background, despite ethnic minorities making up just 14 percent of Britain’s population. For the overall prison population, BAMEs represent 25 percent of inmates.

This latest annual report on youth justice statistics doesn’t just highlight yet another example of the British state’s contempt for black people and ethnic minorities. It also reveals the pernicious way in which elites within the criminal justice system use racial profiling among the poor to jail young black people in ever increasing numbers, while happily letting their minions on the frontline of policing and the prison service take the heat from Guardianistas and radicals for being ‘racist pigs’ for seemingly overzealous stop-and-search policies or being ‘fascist prison guards,’ when they are, in fact, just doing their jobs.

This isn’t to say that the stench of bad apples within Britain’s yeomanry isn’t to be rooted out on the mean streets, prison wings and psychiatric wards, where they march to the beat of the ‘top brass’ drum. Feeling the boot heel from on high, a significant minority of grunts with badges or uniforms have always let a little bit of power go to their heads, using black people as a trope for their psychosexual inadequacies.

But just as the Windrush scandal laid bare the myth of the ‘motherland’ via the Home Office’s ill-treatment of former colonial – sorry, ‘British’ – subjects from the Caribbean, and the Tories’ laissez faire attitude towards disproportionate Covid infection rates among BAME communities demonstrates its indifference to the health and wellbeing of millions of BAME Britons, it’s the suits in the Crown Prosecution Service, the judiciary, the legal profession at large, and the probation, parole, social and psychiatric services who really hold a young black suspect’s fate in their hands.

As the political theorist Hannah Arendt might have said today, the wanton jailing of black youths is yet another example of the British establishment’s industrialised and systemic, “fearsome, word-and-thought-defying banality of evil.”

Since the Tories came to power in 2010, the proportion of young people in custody from a BAME background has nearly doubled (up from 28 percent) and is up from 49 percent in 2019. Black and ethnic youths remain the pariah group du jour.
(...)
This demonisation of black people, and young males in particular, fuels a stereotype that feeds the overwhelming majority of magistrates, judges, prosecutors and defence barrister’s prejudices – subconscious of otherwise – and thus informs courtroom strategy. Yet somehow, we’re meant to believe that the legal profession is beyond subjectivity.
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/514645-uk-j...-legal-system/

Quote:
BAME

abbreviation for Black, Asian, and minority ethnic: used to refer to people in the UK who are not white:
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dic...y/english/bame

Old February 23rd, 2021 #22
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
RT keeps excreting outrageous op-eds that defend the creepy, disgusting (and talentless) old jew shitbag Woody Allen. Here's an example:

Woody Allen deserves an apology. Years of unfounded demonization have failed to crush his creativity

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/490242-wood...erves-apology/

Actually, the allegations that Allen sexually abused Dylan Farrow when she was 7 years old are highly credible. Here's a good piece on this subject:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2014...abuse-10-facts

That's right, folks. Vanity Fair is more credible than RT. Amazing, isn't it?

Woody Allen. "Trust me, goyim."

The scumbags at RT keep defending the jew pervert Woody Allen, even though it should be obvious to everyone by now that this piece of garbage has a "woody" for children:

Quote:
Cancel culture refuses to stop coming after Woody Allen, despite having no new ammunition

Zachary Leeman
is the author of the novel Nigh and journalist who covers art and culture. He has previously written for outlets such as Breitbart, LifeZette, and BizPac Review among others.

23 Feb, 2021 11:10

Thanks to a new documentary, filmmaker Woody Allen is once again answering to cancel culture advocates over allegations he molested his daughter, despite the issue already having been investigated and dismissed.

HBO Max’s new docuseries ‘Allen v. Farrow’ has the world asking yet again: Is Woody Allen a sexual predator? It’s a claim that’s been bandied about for decades now, but which has really only led to professional consequences for Allen in recent years, as his work has struggled to find distribution support in the US in the wake of #MeToo.
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/516356-canc...e-woody-allen/

Some of RT's shills are defending the op-ed in the comment section. I guess they're the same people who support RT's constant cucking for the mass-murdering Chinese regime. Man, that place is a sewer.

Old April 6th, 2021 #23
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Here's a pro-negro, anti-white op-ed from RT that's so ridiculous and over-the-top that it might as well have been written by your average jewish SJW group in the US:
And here's another one. Absolutely pathetic.

Quote:
53 years after MLK’s death, George Floyd may not be the ‘perfect’ martyr… but his impact on society could be more profound

6 Apr, 2021 15:56

David Matthews is a writer whose work has appeared in The Sunday Times, The Mail on Sunday and the Observer, and on the BBC and Channel 4. He is the author of several books, including Voices of the Windrush Generation.

The anniversary of Martin Luther King’s killing has brought the trial of Derek Chauvin into even sharper focus. While George Floyd was clearly a flawed character, his legacy may prove even more important than MLK’s.

Call it coincidence. Call it poor scheduling. Call it a gift from God. Any way you look at it, the timing of Derek Chauvin’s trial for the murder of George Floyd couldn’t be better, given its powder keg symbolism.
(...)
Even by America’s standards, where the killing of black men by the state, each other, paranoid whites and a raft of preventable diseases operates on an industrial scale, the manner in which 46-year-old Mr Floyd was allegedly snuffed out by 45-year-old Chauvin is truly shocking.

I’ve watched some gruesome spectacles in my time on video, from terrorist bombings, to atrocious war crimes, to cold-blooded extrajudicial killings. Such is the life of a hack. But ‘experiencing’ the nine-minute, 29-second slow death of George Floyd, on camera, as police officers stood by without intervention, was grotesque beyond belief. I’ve seen cops pay more interest redirecting traffic than that given by Chauvin’s colleagues for Mr Floyd’s life.
(...)
Last year, George Floyd and Black Lives Matter-inspired demonstrations demanding an end to state-sanctioned racism and police reform were held in over 400 cities across the US; countless other locations in the diaspora quickly followed suit with similar demands.
(...)
The message in the video that serves as George Floyd’s death mask, coming as it does against a cultural backdrop in which white mass murderers, serial killers, ‘domestic’ terrorists and sundry psychopaths are arrested non-violently is clear: When it comes to the white hegemony, black lives don’t matter one jot. However, as amped up confrontations between lockdown-weary and increasingly angry populations around the world illustrate, whether it’s institutionalised racism or structural equality of any description, the largely non-violent approach of passive resistance, popularised by Gandhi and then Martin Luther King Jr, is once again starting to wear thin. And when that happens, something has to give.

While MLK rightly won plaudits, including a Nobel Peace Prize, his approach came at the ultimate cost. Fifty-three years ago to the day, this week, one of the greatest civil rights movements of the modern era faced the reality of white America’s contempt for its black cousinship when a shot rang out in the Memphis sky. On April 4, 1968, as King stood on the second-floor balcony of the Lorraine Motel, career criminal James Earl Ray hunkered down in a rooming house across the street and fired a single shot from a Remington rifle, fatally wounding the civil rights icon.
(...)
In a week where the British government is reeling from the aftershock of its publication of a 258-page report by its Commission on Race and Ethnic Disparities, a report that has been widely condemned as a ‘blackwashing’ exercise designed to absolve the British state of any culpability concerning racism, while pandering to a growing white underclass, Prime Minister Boris Johnson would do well to heed the words of his namesake and former US president, Lyndon B Johnson, who spoke during the Holy Week Uprising.

“What did you expect? I don’t know why we’re so surprised. When you put your foot on a man’s neck and hold him down for three hundred years, and then you let him up, what’s he going to do? He’s going to knock your block off.”
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/520260-mlk-...derek-chauvin/

Old April 8th, 2021 #24
Stewart Meadows

Over-the-top pro-vaccine propaganda from RT:

Quote:
I’m 39 & I’ll happily take the AstraZeneca vaccine. With only a one in a MILLION chance of a fatal blood clot, I’d be mad not to

Chris Sweeney is an author and columnist who has written for newspapers such as The Times, Daily Express, The Sun and Daily Record, along with several international-selling magazines.

8 Apr, 2021 13:52 / Updated 7 hours ago

With 19 UK blood clot deaths linked to the AstraZeneca vaccine, Britain has decided to offer under 30s alternatives. As someone who won’t get a choice, I can say categorically I have no problem taking it. Here’s why.

“Absolutely.” That would be my answer if asked whether I would take the AstraZeneca vaccine. And it’s actually a decision I might have to make for real shortly.
(...)
In my opinion, there has been too much ‘citizen epidemiology' in the UK, and most of it from the younger generation. Personally, I know several people who’ve flown away on holidays during this ordeal because they aren’t in a high-risk category. I’ve listened to many others complain about how everything has to reopen to restart normal life.

In London, from my experience, the most common rule-breakers and people who flout social distancing are again the under-30s. That dismissive attitude is one reason why Britain’s battle with Covid-19 has been so harrowing.
(...)
What all these unrelated facts illustrate is that many activities or behaviours incur risk. Ill-health is a burden to all of society and sadly disproportionally affects poorer people, but Covid-19 is a leveller in some ways as it’s so pervasive. We all share the same spaces, so we are each other’s best form of defence, but also our most dangerous risk of infection.

That is why I feel it is everyone’s civic duty to take an approved vaccine, whatever is on the label.

Doctors, nurses and scientists have all been working tirelessly to help those struck by Covid-19 and prevent more infections. Britain has witnessed far too many early deaths to start playing Russian roulette over which form of protection we take.

Our society is spoilt. Can you imagine ordinary people in comparatively poor nations, who are simply thankful for a square meal, refusing a professionally approved vaccine due to alarmists on social media whipping up fear and spreading conspiracy theories?

There is no big secret to debunk. A very small percentage of people took the AstraZeneca jab and developed fatal blood clots. But a massive number of people have died from Covid-19.

So, to countenance skipping vaccination until your desired brand is on offer is beyond selfish. You’ll never know how many people you have infected if you do catch the virus. And you’ll also be blindly ignorant to how many of those died and passed it onto others.
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/520474-astr...al-blood-clot/

These people are sick in the head.

Old April 16th, 2021 #25
Stewart Meadows

Here's a new pro-Chinese, anti-white propaganda piece from RT:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...7&postcount=16

Old May 8th, 2021 #26
Stewart Meadows

Thumbs down

More pro-communist lies about WWII from RT (and this op-ed was written by a shitbag who also writes for a media outlet that's controlled by the mass-murdering Chinese regime):

Quote:
27 million Soviet citizens lost their lives fighting the Nazis, Westerners comparing USSR to Hitler's Germany insult their memory

8 May, 2021 09:30

By Bradley Blankenship, a Prague-based American journalist, columnist and political commentator. He has a syndicated column at CGTN and is a freelance reporter for international news agencies including Xinhua News Agency.
(...)
The Soviets didn’t start the war – they tried to prevent it

Moreover, as is the subject of a recent book by Dr. Sean McMeekin, a member of the Academic Council of the US mouthpiece Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation, these revisionists believe that it was the Soviet Union and not Germany that actually started the war. (McMeekin’s book is literally titled ‘Stalin’s War’ and he spoke about it online with VoC, ironically, one day before the anniversary of Hitler’s death...).

These distortions are meant to denigrate the Soviet Union, as well as modern Russia and, I believe, the international communist movement by making communism out to be a genocidal ideology as bad as Nazism, or worse.
https://www.rt.com/russia/523213-sov...s-victory-day/

Old May 9th, 2021 #27
Stewart Meadows

Thumbs down

Holocaust survivor recalls harrowing details of Nazi atrocities & miraculous rescue by Russia’s Schindler

https://www.rt.com/russia/523287-kis...ler-jews-nazi/

RT promotes the people who are responsible for most of Russia's problems (i.e. jews).

Old July 8th, 2021 #28
Stewart Meadows

Here's a new anti-white op-ed from RT:

Quote:
I get the ‘white saviour’ thing in ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’. But that doesn’t mean it should be killed off and not read by children

7 Jul, 2021 15:04

By Polly Boiko, Senior Editor based in London. Before that she was the face of satirical online project ICYMI, and reported on important events as the UK correspondent for RT International.

A school in Scotland has cancelled Harper Lee’s celebrated novel in order to ‘decolonise’ its exam curriculum. I’m all for bringing in more books by non-white and female authors, but that shouldn’t mean all classics being dumped.

It’s only the most inspirational book of all time – a Pulitzer Prize winner that was originally banned for its raw depiction of racism and sexual violence. But now one school in Scotland has banned ‘To Kill A Mockingbird’ for another reason: because it plays into a “white-saviour narrative”.
(...)
OK, I get the “white saviour” thing in ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’, I really do. In fact, it’s a great topic for discussion in, say… an English lesson?

I also get that just 1% of English literature students at GCSE (that’s the exam that British kids take at the age of 16) read a prescribed book by a writer of colour. And just 7% read a book by a woman! That’s abysmal.
(...)
I’m not going to argue that stale reading lists couldn’t use a refresh. Let’s introduce more non-white writers, to join those such as Benjamin Zephaniah and Malorie Blackman. Non-white kids, who make up around 34% of pupils, ought to see themselves and their experiences reflected in the canon. But why must “decolonising the curriculum” kill off ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’?
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/528601-scot...l-mockingbird/

The best comment for this garbage article:

Quote:
michael roberts 1 day ago
If non white students now make up a staggering 34% of the British school age population, this is truly a sign that the UK as a first world nation is no more. The descendants of the people who built this once great country are dying out, and they are not being replaced. Soon, the UK will become the Islamic republic of Britistan.

Old July 10th, 2021 #29
Ray Allan

Quote:
Here's a new anti-white op-ed from RT:

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/528601-scot...l-mockingbird/

The best comment for this garbage article:
I had to read To Kill A Mockingbird in high school, and wasn't that impressed by it. But we also got to read 1984 and Brave New World, which I found much more intriguing.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 28th, 2021 #30
Stewart Meadows

RT keeps spreading anti-white, pro-jew, pro-communist propaganda:

Quote:
RT Creative Lab scores Emmy nomination for WWII tribute ‘Lessons of Auschwitz’ VR project

28 Jul, 2021 17:51

‘Lessons of Auschwitz’ VR project, commemorating the 75th anniversary of the liberation of the infamous concentration camp by the Soviet Army, has been nominated at the 42nd Annual News and Documentary Emmy Awards.

RT Creative Lab’s project has been shortlisted for the ‘Outstanding Interactive Media: Documentary’ category. The nomination was announced on Tuesday by the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences (NATAS) based in New York, US. The awards will be presented on September 28-29 and the ceremony streamed online.

The Emmy Awards is one of the most prestigious television awards competitions in the world. The 42nd Annual News & Documentary Emmy Awards honor programming content from more than 2,200 submissions that originally premiered in the calendar year 2020, judged by a pool of over 800 peer professionals from across the television and streaming/digital media news and documentary industry.
https://www.rt.com/usa/530505-rt-emmy-news-documentary/

RT's readers are disgusted with the propaganda:

Quote:
CrassOne 3 hours ago
The International Red Cross visited the Auschwitz Work Camp many times, and they never filled a report of an extermination taking place at Auschwitz, nor any other nefarious behaviour, at the camp.

The British Wartime decrypts (after the cracking of the Enigma machine) of communications between all of the German Work camps, (including Auschwitz) have been read by many historians, including Nicholas Kollerstrom, who wrote about the British Wartime decrypts in his book ‘Breaking the Spell: The Holocaust, Myth & Reality’, after he studied the Decrypts in the British Museum. There was no mention of any extermination whatsoever, in the communications between Auschwitz and Berlin Headquarters.

The Soviet Bolshevik propagandist, Ilya Ehrenberg, is infamous for inventing the Six Million alleged Jewish victims of National Socialism, on December 22, 1944. He then proceeded to introduce that figure into Bolshevik propaganda, thus inventing the Holocaust narrative, long before any so called ‘Nazi death camps’ were “Liberated” by the Bolsheviks.
Quote:
Cyrus 1111 3 hours ago
Lessons from Auschwitz ? The biggest lesson is that any hoax, no matter how ridiculous, can be accepted as fact if repeated enough times. There has never existed a single microbe of physical evidence of homicidal gas chambers in any German work camp controlled by the Third Reich.
Quote:
HexagramHead 2 hours ago
Auschwitz Museum officially decreased its original death count from 4 million to around 1 million, therefore the original claim of 6 million is now reduced to around 3 million.
Quote:
Rabidsmurf02 1 hour ago
Swimming, rabbit breeding, theater, dentistry and medical staff hardly seems like the death camp portrayed.
Quote:
Hanonymouse 4 hours ago
An ex termination camp with a swimming pool and gas chambers with wooden doors.
Quote:
Charlie Craig 2 hours ago
Oy Vey, muh 6 million! 4 million Jews were killed in auschwitz alone! How dare you doubt the deaths of 1 million Jews in auschwitz! My grandfather played the orchestra in auschwitz and my father was born in the camp where women and children were systematically murdered since they could not work as slaves! They turned my grandmothers eyes blue and removed her tattoos by Mengle himself! The electric floors vaporized my uncle and my aunt was burned to death on the death rollercoaster. My great uncle had his brains bashed in with a pedal powered brain bashing machine! Never forget!
Quote:
Weiss88 1 hour ago
The eternal cash cow !
Quote:
Moople321 51 minutes ago
There is no bizness like shoah bizness.

Old October 15th, 2021 #31
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Shocking new TV investigation shows why Australia should be on red alert for the next neo-Nazi mass slaughter

Damian Wilson
is a UK journalist, ex-Fleet Street editor, financial industry consultant and political communications special advisor in the UK and EU.

19 Aug, 2021 09:01

An undercover investigation has revealed Australia’s right-wing extremists hide behind suburban normality to hoard guns and raise money while planning a new ‘ethno-state’, and even exposed links to the Christchurch mosque killer.

There used to be a time when right-wing nutters were treated as a bit of a joke. After all, things didn’t end so well for their idol Adolf Hitler, and ever since his death in a German bunker his corrupt national socialist ideology has not exactly enjoyed any mainstream endorsement.

Anyway, Western governments have had more on their minds than neo-Nazis and their ilk. There was a new bunch of bad guys on the block, and those radical Islamists proved they were capable of large-scale atrocities, as demonstrated by dozens of attacks on Western targets around the world and the unforgettable events of 9/11, now 20 years ago.

In focusing attention on overthrowing despots like Iraq’s Saddam Hussein, Libya’s Muammar Gaddafi or, more recently, Syria’s Bashar Assad, in what we were all led to believe were successive attempts to deprive Islamist terrorists of shelter, support and finances, Western nations have taken their eye off the ball. They should have been paying more attention to the growth of the extreme right-wing movements from which evil killers like New Zealand mosque murderer Brenton Tarrant and Norwegian crazy Anders Breivik have emerged.
(...)
But alongside the familiar Aussie backdrop of horseplay and boxing practice in the back garden, barbecues and trekking through the bush, the language has far less charm. Talk of Jews as “parasites” that need to be sterilised or exterminated. Rambling nonsense and ridiculous oaths about “blood and honour.” The need to “defend my people.” Urgent calls to arms in readiness for the looming race war because, as one extremist caught on camera warns, “It’s coming dude. It’s not a matter of if, it’s when.”
(...)
Both Tarrant and Breivik inhabited the online netherworld of right-wing extremism before their murderous endeavours. And there are surely others out there just like them, but who are able to keep whatever drives them in check and under wraps before they do something catastrophic.
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/532427-inve...sts-australia/

Old December 19th, 2021 #32
Stewart Meadows

Thumbs down

The pro-Chinese news site RT has published a demented op-ed that viciously attacks people who reject the deadly, jew-created Covid vaccine:

Quote:
Anti-vaxxers have made me lose faith in the political right

Ramsha Afridi is a writer and a journalist based in the UK, she has written for publications such as the Telegraph

4 Dec, 2021 15:47

As someone who has generally identified as a conservative, I’m beginning to lose patience with right-wing politics. There are too many people behaving like they are members of a cult in opposing Covid vaccines.

Conspiratorial thinking has led to Covid-19 vaccines being politicised to a dangerous level which not only alienates people – like me – who value science and progression, but is costing lives. As the Omicron variant spreads across the world, it is more important than ever to push back against the hysteria against vaccines.

Very simply, there are too many conservatives lacking any sense of rationality when it comes to vaccines, as anti-vaxx disinformation continues to have too much influence over some commentators.
(...)
A good example is in America, where red states, with Republican governors, have witnessed the lowest rates of vaccinations and the highest rates of cases and deaths according to the Washington Post. Furthermore, a report by The Cleveland Clinic from May this year found that more than 99% of patients hospitalised with Covid-19 during the first four months of 2021 were not fully vaccinated.

This highlights how Red America, or Donald Trump’s one-time voting bloc, has been vulnerable to dangerous disinformation about the vaccines.
(...)
Today we have tens of millions of shots administered globally, with the vaccines’ safety and efficacy backed by the world’s leading scientists. Mass vaccinations can play a key role on getting on top of the virus once and for all.

And yet, despite more than five million recorded deaths around the world due to Covid, the anti-vaxxers still seek to undermine public trust in the vaccines. On top of this, there are too many political leaders who show little care for public health and safety, and continue to use cherry-picked data to support their irrational rhetoric.
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/542012-anti...es-right-wing/

Old December 23rd, 2021 #33
Stewart Meadows

The loathsome, anti-white Britfag and fanatical China-cuck Tom Fowdy (who is RT's biggest pro-Chinese propagandist) has excreted an op-ed in which he defends the jewish Harvard professor Charles Lieber and his crooked ties to the mass-murdering Chinese communist regime:

The new red scare stalking America

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/543981-comm...on-gripped-us/

Even some of RT's readers are starting to get tired of the non-stop, over-the-top propaganda:

Quote:
omnimax • an hour ago
America would be a lot better off today if we listened to Joe McCarthy in the 1950's
Quote:
TrumpIsTheRealPresident • 11 hours ago
This article is nothing but Communist propaganda.
Quote:
Jack Ryan • 13 hours ago
Nope.

The Red Scare mass hysteria was about secret "Russian interference" in American politics. President Trump was nearly impeached because some Russians made some pro Trump/anti Hillary Facebook posts and Trump's son or someone else met with some Russian officials who had some negative information about Hillary like "She's a bitc*"

like Duhhhhhhhhh

Mainland China, formerly Communist China is a real threat to America - we've outsourced so much of our manufacturing and pharmaceutical industry to China as the low cost producer.

Russia isn't flooding the USA with tens of thousands of "students" like mainland China is. Here at the University of Chicago there is a very large mainland China student population - they supposedly aced the English language entry tests but most of them speak very poor English. How does this happen?

They cheat - get English speaking Han Chinese in Hong Kong and Singapore to take the tests for them.

I don't see the point of this RT article.

Jack
left behind in Chicago
Quote:
Steve Golf • 14 hours ago
How much are you paid by China, Mr. Fowdy?
Quote:
Hooknose Vaccine Merchant • a day ago
Lieber is a white American. Nice try. He s no American, just small hats citizen

Old December 27th, 2021 #34
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
The loathsome, anti-white Britfag and fanatical China-cuck Tom Fowdy (who is RT's biggest pro-Chinese propagandist) has excreted an op-ed in which he defends the jewish Harvard professor Charles Lieber and his crooked ties to the mass-murdering Chinese communist regime:
Look at Fowdy's anti-white garbage:

Quote:
While Lieber is a white American
Lieber isn't white, he's a jew.

Quote:
the scheme has been widely criticized for its aggressive racial profiling of Chinese American scholars, its McCarthyist character, and the damage it does to legitimate research and scholarly work in the US in wielding the sweeping brush of anti-communist paranoia.
For the record, McCarthy was right:

Jews are Spies, Traitors and Apologists

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=95289

Quote:
There has arguably been no country in history that has benefited from migration inflows of talented people more than America, (...) The US has thrived by attracting the skills and innovations of others. Look at how many talented Indians dominate Silicon Valley. Yet it’s now shutting the door to some of the world’s most dedicated, well-educated people.
Oh yeah, white countries need third-world immigrants.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: pro-Chinese propagandists always turn out to be pro-jewish, anti-white shitbags.

Old July 10th, 2023 #35
Stewart Meadows

The pro-Chinese shitbag Bradley Blankenship, who usually writes for media outlets that are controlled by China's mass-murdering communist regime, has excreted the following op-ed for RT in which he encourages republicans to embrace the LGBT community and stop worrying about drag queens and groomers sexualizing white children:

Quote:
8 Jul, 2023 13:24 Home World News

Ron DeSantis has all but ruined his campaign with his attack on ‘pro-LGBTQ+’ Trump

The Florida governor’s divisive rhetoric is risky not only for himself, but for the entire Republican Party

Bradley Blankenship is an American journalist, columnist and political commentator. He has a syndicated column at CGTN and is a freelance reporter for international news agencies including Xinhua News Agency.

(...) It is crucial to understand that politics can be a complex game, and negativity seldom leads to success. Unfortunately, DeSantis has been running a campaign that emphasizes division and conflict instead of unity and growth. This approach does not align with good political strategy, regardless of how you analyze it. Look no further than the recent anti-Trump ad published by the unofficial DeSantis War Room and shared by the official DeSantis campaign. The ad, which has so far garnered over 25 million views on Twitter, takes a negative stance toward Donald Trump’s purported support for the LGBTQ+ community. It portrays him as an LGBTQ+ ally, which the ad frames as something bad, with DeSantis as the community’s enemy, which is somehow good.

While some might argue that Republicans do not need the support of the LGBTQ+ community to secure victory in 2024, this assumption is mistaken. The US is a country that does not openly condone hatred, and it is a country that, by and large, tends to have less conservative social views than the rest of the world and is also based on secularism. Instead, to be a conservative demands a certain level of tact and finesse in political life. A candidate cannot merely declare themselves against any group of people and expect societal acceptance or political success, either by the groups they attack or society as a whole. However, they can certainly support policies that at least claim to address the concerns of the community they might dislike deep down while still upholding conservative values, thereby appealing to a broader base of support.

This is precisely the kind of politics that Donald Trump tried to conduct during his tenure, and it worked for him to some degree. In the 2020 election, he made significant gains with Black and Latino voters, as well as doubling his share of the LGBTQ+ vote compared to 2016. That’s because a lot of them liked his conservative economic policies. And although he did not win the election, these achievements provided the Republican Party with a foundation upon which to build for the future.

Any 2024 GOP hopeful would be wise to lean into these inroads. In contrast, Ron DeSantis made a critical error by voicing some unsavory parts of his ideology. This approach alienates LGBTQ+ Republicans, who make up approximately 15% of this demographic in the country. The Log Cabin Republicans, described as “the nation’s largest LGBT conservative organization,” along with many of their members and supporters, have already taken to social media to criticize the Florida governor.

Their concerns are valid. By being divisive and alienating, DeSantis risks losing the support of younger voters and those in crucial swing states. Many right-wing individuals, especially those who are not American or have limited exposure to the US, have fallen into the trap of believing that the country is engaged in an existential battle against ‘trans ideology’ or ‘groomers’ with DeSantis as the champion against these excesses. However, the reality, as supported by data, is quite the opposite, and whatever perceived culture war taking place has long been decided.

A widely cited Public Religion Research Institute poll from last year’s ‘American Values Atlas’ indicates that a record high 10% of Americans identify as LGBTQ+. Furthermore, 80% of Americans and 66% of Republicans support laws protecting the LGBTQ+ community from discrimination in jobs, public accommodation, and housing. Over 70% of Americans also support marriage equality for same-sex couples, including nearly half of Republicans. Moreover, a significant majority, 65% of Americans, are against using religion as a means to discriminate against LGBTQ+ individuals – an issue that the Supreme Court recently weighed in on by siding with ‘religious freedom’.

As an American from the South who has extensively traveled across the country, I can attest that the prevailing attitude is one of acceptance. The majority of Americans genuinely do not care about what goes on behind closed doors or the personal choices individuals make. Their focus is on mutual respect and non-interference in others’ lives. This is a common theme at the core of Americans’ understanding of liberty.

Regrettably, Ron DeSantis misses the mark with his ad. Taking an anti-LGBTQ+ stance goes against the grain of where the majority of Americans, including Republicans, stand. It immediately alienates millions of potential voters. Even worse, the ad goes so far as to criticize Trump’s sympathetic response to the Pulse nightclub terrorist attack in Orlando, Florida, thereby associating DeSantis with religious extremism and terrorism. By contrast, the ad inadvertently boosts Trump’s standing with LGBTQ+ Republicans and their allies by juxtaposing the two candidates in such an extreme. Regardless of one’s stance on the LGBTQ+ community, this move by the DeSantis campaign is undoubtedly a political misstep and certainly viewed unfavorably by the majority of Americans.
https://www.rt.com/news/579386-desan...ti-lgbt-trump/

People are calling out the CCP-puppet Blankenstein in the comment section:

Quote:
Barclay Hinson
"The majority of Americans genuinely do not care about what goes on behind closed doors or the personal choices individuals make." Does that include "Pride" parades where old men run around nude and wave their shriveled up old wieners in kids faces and in schools where "Drag Queens" read kids books?
Quote:
Truth-Guardian
RT needs to stop taking articles from this long haired lefty freak. He doesn't know what he's talking about. Real Americans are sick of the gay agenda that's being forced into every aspect of society. Trump failed in far too many ways and is still failing with his support of the gay agenda, the fake "vaccines", etc.
Quote:
Seneca
Trump should not pander to the LGBTQ nuts! This will be a serious mistake.
Quote:
SkynetIntel
His failing campaign has nothing to do with any attacks on the alphabet+pedo group. Trump better be careful. We don't want to normalize that ever expanding group of Satanic perversion.
Quote:
Nowhereman
This is a typical media response to telling the truth about the deviance that is LBGTQ+++ movement. If you need to fluff the left to get votes, you are not a worthy candidate, which says more about Trump than DeSantis.
Quote:
crisper
Blankenship is exposed as a typical western woke journalist, promoting LGBTQ+ issues and criticising anyone who does not agree with this perverse agenda. He does not deserve to be given a platform for expressing these disgusting ideas on RT.

Thread