VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 6th, 2020 #1
SmithAlex
Banned

Default need to watch this

https://twitter.com/1misanthrophile/...56467203297280

click on all these twitter users in this thread, these are a good collection of the antifa leaders

they're trying to blind these people in their own homes with lasers

Old August 6th, 2020 #2
Susan

All I can say is if any of these antifa/blm scum mobs EVER trespass onto my property, all the pigs will have to do is come pick up the dead bodies. I'll aim first for the ringleader, and hopefully the rest of the cockroaches will scatter.

This shit has to stop NOW.

If our stand your ground laws don't allow for lethal force when a violent mob trespasses onto your property, threatens and makes demands, engages in physical violence against you, all the while screaming obscenities at you, then laws are no good anymore.

To all the niggers and their sympathizers: this is nothing but a lynch mob.

And that's all I can say about this. To say any more, would put my life in danger from LE.

Why in hell didn't this bitch go grab a gun? Screaming or trying to talk to these brain dead morons does no good.

Old August 6th, 2020 #3
SmithAlex
Banned

there's been dozens of police blinded permanently by these lasers, be very very careful

it ain't just lasers , it's masers, too.

you gotta kill these people if you see them doin this, plain and simple. this has been going on for some time, people getting their brains microwaved.

that's partly what's behind the mass suicides going on amongst white males, these guys get microwaved and become severely incapacitated, and commit suicide

70,000 white men committing suicide in 2018 is more men than died in entire Vietnam war. aluminum foil WILL protect you. that 10 seconds the beam is hitting your head and you got an aluminum lined cap on you are definitely not crazy.

Old August 7th, 2020 #4
Susan

Where did you get your number of 70,000 White men dead of suicide in 2018?

Are you talking about the U.S. alone or worldwide? Please cite your source.

All I'm seeing is about 48,000 total suicides for the U.S.

You're not trollin' are ya?

Last edited by Susan; August 7th, 2020 at 08:41 AM.

Old August 8th, 2020 #5
Ray Allan

When will antifa start using lasers on kwap helicopters? Blind the pilot and bring down the aircraft.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 8th, 2020 #6
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Come on ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
All I can say is if any of these antifa/blm scum mobs EVER trespass onto my property, all the pigs will have to do is come pick up the dead bodies. I'll aim first for the ringleader, and hopefully the rest of the cockroaches will scatter.

This shit has to stop NOW.

If our stand your ground laws don't allow for lethal force when a violent mob trespasses onto your property, threatens and makes demands, engages in physical violence against you, all the while screaming obscenities at you, then laws are no good anymore.

To all the niggers and their sympathizers: this is nothing but a lynch mob.

And that's all I can say about this. To say any more, would put my life in danger from LE.

Why in hell didn't this bitch go grab a gun? Screaming or trying to talk to these brain dead morons does no good.
That shit was staged Susan

Old August 8th, 2020 #7
Tony Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmithAlex View Post

click on all these twitter users in this thread, these are a good collection of the antifa leaders

It would be at that point that I would start dropping bodies as fast as possible.
That’s a fact.

Old August 8th, 2020 #8
SmithAlex
Banned

Quote:
Where did you get your number of 70,000 White men dead of suicide in 2018?

Are you talking about the U.S. alone or worldwide? Please cite your source.

All I'm seeing is about 48,000 total suicides for the U.S.

You're not trollin' are ya?
https://www.facesofsuicide.com/

Old August 8th, 2020 #9
SmithAlex
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
When will antifa start using lasers on kwap helicopters? Blind the pilot and bring down the aircraft.

take a wild guess who the protesters in Chile work for

and the ones in Lebanon

Old August 8th, 2020 #10
SmithAlex
Banned

yeah nothing makes kikes laugh more than this website faces of suicide

it seems to run worse than any site on the web and i'm sure there's a good reason for that, kikes go to great lengths to make sure no one ever sympathizes with their victims.

whether it's homeless victims of their capitalist predation , or nazis, or palestinians or suicide victims , or North Koreans or Syrians or Iranians or French or Venezuelans.

no sympathy allowed, only sympathy for them

Old August 9th, 2020 #11
Dawn Cannon

Default Portland: Surreal Antifa Attack on Low IQ Working Class Woman with a Nazi Armband On (Hard to Watch)

Antifa "Take it off, you White cunt"

This extremely difficult to watch video pretty much summed up the entire situation with Antifa: these are very well-off rich kids attacking impoverished working class whites who are confused by the massive changes in their society.

Obviously, I don’t agree with wearing Nazi armbands, but this woman has a low IQ. She is a primitive peasant with no one to support her. She thinks the Nazi armband means “I’m against people coming and burning down my neighborhood and telling me I’m born evil when all I’m trying to do is get by in a rapidly changing society.”

Maybe it does mean that?

Whatever the case, the violent mob followed up on their threats issued in the above video, and came back to vandalize her home.

These upper-middle class Antifa communist weirdos apparently genuinely believe that this poor woman in her shack is what is wrong with American society, and they are openly siding with billionaire Jews who control all of the banks, the government, and virtually all industry against this woman in her shack.

It is actually difficult to think about the dynamics of this situation, so bizarre are they.

Surely, someone should be defending the forgotten working people of this country, when a mob of rich young people who serve the international banking cartel come to her house to attack her? Surely, the fact that she is wearing a politically incorrect symbol on her arm doesn’t mean that her shack should be destroyed by a violent mob of grad students?

But there is no one to defend her. The Republican Party, which is ostensibly elected to defend the white working people of this country, will throw her down into the gutter because she did something politically incorrect, and will stand with the terrorist mob of grad students physically attacking an old woman and destroying her modest shack.

I think it’s a really bad idea to wear a Nazi armband. But the fact that a poor woman with a low IQ did that does not mean that she deserves to be violently assaulted and have her shack destroyed by a mob of grad students.

This is wrong and it is evil and there should be someone to stand up for the simple, working people of this country against this vicious army of the international banking elite.

Understand: if Joe Biden wins, this woman is going to be your mother and your grandma. They are going to come for the weakest members of society. They will not have to have committed the ultimate unforgivable offense of wearing a swastika. They will be attacked by this invincible terrorist mob simply for the color of their skin and their economic status as working or middle class.

It is only the richest of whites who will be able to keep these people out of their neighborhoods.

You have now seen that they will physically attack old women. You have seen video of this. You have been warned.

Everyone says “I think there will be a warning before the New World Order is unleashed on the population.”

Well, this is it: this is the warning.

You have now seen a poor, helpless old woman attacked in her shack. Essentially, she was attacked because she was white. Yes, she did the armband thing. Okay. But that is a trivial detail. This mob of unhinged, lunatic grad students already believes that every white person who isn’t a wealthy businessman is a secret Nazi. They are going to treat the members of your family exactly as they treated this woman.

You have now seen it. You know what is coming.

They are going to kill your mother and your grandmother.

We need to figure out a way to get Donald Trump reelected and if that fails we all need to figure out a way to protect our families – particularly the most vulnerable (the women and the elderly, who will be targeted first) from this mob.

Get in the game, people.

This is not a drill.

It’s happening.

https://dailystormer.su/portland-sur...hard-to-watch/

Old August 9th, 2020 #12
Susan

Thanks Dawn. I wasn't sure what to make of the woman in the video, but the behavior of the antifa scum seemed right on the money.

The hallmark of their behavior seems to be belligerent, profanity laced screaming accompanied by physical violence. This poor woman needed help and no one came.

As for the incident being staged, I just remembered the so called "fake" video of the couple brandishing guns in their yard as antifa swarmed all around them, after having broken down fencing in their gated community. That turned out to be real too.

Old August 9th, 2020 #13
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmithAlex View Post

Antifa leader to a footsoldier:

Less-lethal murder of crows
"It kinda blows my mind that a bunch of youth barely out of high school have better persec and opsec than a literal Navy SEAL."

What happens to the useful idiots again?

Quote:

The hallmark of their behavior seems to be belligerent, profanity laced screaming accompanied by physical violence. This poor woman needed help and no one came.
You're welcome, Susan. I hope her vision is ok, what sort of creeps try to blind someone like that, totally sickening.

Thread