Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 22nd, 2020 #1
Franco

Default Whites Listening to Black Music?

How many here listen to some Black music, e.g., Jimi Hendrix, Buddy Guy, Muddy Waters, B.B. King, etc.? I like some of Hendrix's stuff, e.g., his first album.

----------------------

Old July 22nd, 2020 #2
Fico

None of them,I remembered when I listened nigger rap short period in teen ages and it was the worst period in my life because if you act like a monkey,you are monkey. I stil listen white rape from my land but I am aware that it must be cleaned from our society. I never liked nigger music soo much and I am proud about it because it mean that my racial instict alive however I will never apologize myself because of wannabe nigger lifestyle,it comes to evolution downfall,lot of my former White friends had wrong way ad they fully degenerate themselves through it. I remembered how one of my former White friend start to make "Hendrix joint",I also smoke it with influence of their culture and he became gay,weak,it fully feminized our generations who are in reproductive phase. Black influence through culture as music do not go into the benefit of the White race because it is just another way for start to have tolerance for race mixing.

Old July 22nd, 2020 #3
Franco

I have eclectic taste in music: I will listen to Frank Sinatra one minute and John Denver the next, and Frank Zappa the next, and Creedence Clearwater Revival the next, and Skynyrd the next, and Buddy Holly or Elvis the next, and so on. No limits, I say. Don't limit yourself. Enjoy it all. My favorite album of all time: Lynyrd Skynyrd, Pronounced, 1973. Runner up? Pink Floyd, Dark Side of the Moon, 1973.

------------------

Old July 22nd, 2020 #4
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco View Post
How many here listen to some Black music, e.g., Jimi Hendrix, Buddy Guy, Muddy Waters, B.B. King, etc.? I like some of Hendrix's stuff, e.g., his first album.

----------------------
Only James Brown singing Living In America on Rocky IV because it's so ridiculous and because it's right before Ivan Drago says "You will lose" to Apollo Creed and then kills him.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 22nd, 2020 #5
Stewart Meadows

The only good negro musicians that I (occasionally) listen to are certain Eurodance artists/groups, like 2 Unlimited, Dr. Alban, Ice MC, etc.

Eurodance is mainly a white genre, but some (okay, many) Eurodance groups/acts have negro singers and rappers.

Old July 23rd, 2020 #6
Man of the road

What S. Meadows said. I do believe there was a deliberate push in the 90's to get blacks into Eurodance groups. There were too many paired with White women for it to be a coincidence. Not only that but some songs had an "anti-racist" message.

Old July 23rd, 2020 #7
Longbaugh

Otis Taylor.

He hates us, but he's honest about it.

It fucking kills him that he has blue eyes.

Old July 23rd, 2020 #8
Nate Higgers
卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐

TV On The Radio is the only black music worth listening to, everything else is just bix nood and jig Latin.

Old July 23rd, 2020 #9
Man of the road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
Otis Taylor.
First time I have heard of it. Blue-Eyed Monster must be a self description. Mulattoes, quadroons, octoroons and other nigger mixtures more often than not hate what they can never fully be - White.

Old July 23rd, 2020 #10
Franco

Here's an interesting band I found 2 days ago:

The HU, "Wolf Totem":

--------------------

Old July 23rd, 2020 #11
Franco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate Higgers View Post
TV On The Radio is the only black music worth listening to, everything else is just bix nood and jig Latin.

I just heard them now. First time. Interesting. Will try more.

--------------------

Old August 2nd, 2020 #12
GermanAmerican

jewsign

From time to time yes, I must admit. We mustn't forget that they got their skills from whites. Blues is from the negroes, but except for maybe Leadbelly and BB King, it never really developed until Peter Green, Eric Clapton and Jeff Beck came up. The only genre created and "developed" by blacks was rap.

Old August 2nd, 2020 #13
GermanAmerican

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco View Post
I have eclectic taste in music: I will listen to Frank Sinatra one minute and John Denver the next, and Frank Zappa the next, and Creedence Clearwater Revival the next, and Skynyrd the next, and Buddy Holly or Elvis the next, and so on. No limits, I say. Don't limit yourself. Enjoy it all. My favorite album of all time: Lynyrd Skynyrd, Pronounced, 1973. Runner up? Pink Floyd, Dark Side of the Moon, 1973.

------------------
I agree and disagree. There is bad music too.

Old August 3rd, 2020 #15
Dawn Cannon

It has been so long eating and drinking being merry
How strange, how strange
Taking our Great Mongol ancestors names in vain
How strange, how strange
Yet, would not honor our oath and destiny
How strange, how strange
Why the valuable ethics of ancestors become worthless?
How strange, how strange

Hey, you traitor! Kneel down!
Hey, Prophecies be declared!

You've born in ancestor’s fate yet Sleeping deeply, can't be awakened
How strange, how strange
Blindly declaring that Only Mongols are the best
How strange, how strange
Born to live as nobles Yet, can't unite as one
How strange, how strange
Why is it difficult to rise up our nation up?
How strange, how strange

Hey, you traitor! Kneel down
Hey, Prophecies be declared!

Why it’s so hard to cherish the Ancestors' inherited land?
How strange, how strange
Why priceless edifications of elders turning to ashes?
How strange, how strange
With the future of eternal prosperity, The Wolf totemed Mongols have the blessings of Heaven
Born with undeniable fate to gather nations, the Lord Chinggis declares his name on earth. Would come back, Will come back

Oh Black Banner be awakened, be awakened
Oh the Khanate (royal power) rise and rise forever

How strange, how strange

Oh Black Banner be awakened, be awakened
Oh the Khanate (royal power) rise and rise forever

Old August 3rd, 2020 #16
GermanAmerican

jewsign

This type of black music must have Aryan roots due its religious influences...
I listen to it from time to time tho, it just fits good on sunny days

Old August 6th, 2020 #17
bedford

I would say that most black music offends me in some way. One reason is that so often I am forced to hear it whenever a nigger drives by and plays his afro noise at full volume from his car stereo. Also I see a lot of niggers who either play their noise loudly from their personal sound devices or else sing the inane lyrics while they walk and have their headphones on. I don't know if one can use the word lyrics to describe the noise. Lyrics implies some cohesive structure of words. With nigger music it is usually a predictable assortment of eeks, ooks, sh**, f***, nigga, bling, wassup playah,
Bitch, ho, etc.
I also don't care for the male nigger singers with the falsetto voices like Pharell Williams and the godawful Happy song that was played so much on the radio a few years ago. Some black music I find to be okay. I thought Donna Summer was cool back in the Disco era and liked her music. It was kind of sad that she died young at 63. I kind of liked the band Mother's Finest from the 70's.
I remember I had a Chinese roommate in the early 90s in a rooming house. He was a PHd student at Georgia Tech and a real serious student. He really liked Lionel Richie's music especially the song "Hello". I thought some of Richie's solo songs were good.

Old August 6th, 2020 #18
Wyte_Fyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
The only good negro musicians that I (occasionally) listen to are certain Eurodance artists/groups, like 2 Unlimited, Dr. Alban, Ice MC, etc.

2 Unlimited - The Real Thing

Dr. Alban - Let The Beat Go On (Long Version)

Ice MC - Think about the way [Official Video]

Ice MC - It's a Rainy Day [Official Video]

Eurodance is mainly a white genre, but some (okay, many) Eurodance groups/acts have negro singers and rappers.
This has some redeemable value: the european element. Check out a swedish group called caramell from the 90s. Mr.Bond on the other hand we can do without.

Old August 6th, 2020 #19
Gladiatrix

I listen to some old jazz and blues guys. I also like Hendrix and some of that 60s Motown music.

I do not like rap and hip hop. I have no idea what the difference between the two is.

Old August 6th, 2020 #20
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyte_Fyte View Post
This has some redeemable value: the european element.
Most of the Eurodance groups that I'm familiar with are white, and they're usually from Italy, Germany, Sweden or Eastern Europe. I've posted many of their awesome songs in VNN's big Eurodance/trance/techno thread:

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551916

Quote:
Check out a swedish group called caramell from the 90s.
I looked up their song Caramelldansen on Youtube. It's okay I guess, but it sounds more like bubblegum pop than Eurodance.

Thread