Alex Linder
Administrator

Default New Internet is Coming and Silicon Valley Can't Stop it

https://medium.com/@getongab/the-new...t-ad02924aafdb

Old October 22nd, 2017 #2
Eire

Default I forgot my Gab password

I missed something.

Doesn't an 'internet' need an infrastructure?

Old October 22nd, 2017 #3
Dan Hadaway

> YouTube initially declined requests from the Obama administration to remove a controversial anti-Islamic video, which provoked riots across the world.

It's shit like this that really makes me think the Jews out-Jewed us with Trump. It could just be a coincidence that places like the dailystormer got the boot, because of other reasons, but Trump is every bit as kosher as Hillary, he's just thrown us a few bones. Who's to say that his admin and/or people surrounding his administration aren't threatening godaddy, google, etc into compliance with "hate speech" codes laid out by the SPLC, ADL, ACLU, etc?

Old October 22nd, 2017 #4
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

It will only work so long as trade law doesn't weave in verbaige that shuts down free speech. They've come close several times.

If they do it, it won't even be noticed by most people until after the fact. It won't be a big blown up story about censoring 'hate' speech, it will be implemented right under your nose.

Watch the international trade law. The new legal outfit started with Spencer and Enoch and them thar Attorneys should make that a focal point of high importance on the agenda.

We need lobbyists, to get the voting going our way on such.

Old October 22nd, 2017 #5
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
> YouTube initially declined requests from the Obama administration to remove a controversial anti-Islamic video, which provoked riots across the world.

It's shit like this that really makes me think the Jews out-Jewed us with Trump. It could just be a coincidence that places like the dailystormer got the boot, because of other reasons, but Trump is every bit as kosher as Hillary, he's just thrown us a few bones. Who's to say that his admin and/or people surrounding his administration aren't threatening godaddy, google, etc into compliance with "hate speech" codes laid out by the SPLC, ADL, ACLU, etc?
Read up.
The splc has been removed from the FBI training courses.
How do you know he's not throwing bones to the opposition instead? Isn't that what the opposing politicians did?

Old October 22nd, 2017 #6
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
The splc has been removed from the FBI training courses.
True, but they likely have what they consider better source for that now. The SPLC is an aging institution. I'm sure there are many newer organizations that function just like the SPLC, except they are more in tune with the younger generation.

Old October 23rd, 2017 #7
jaekel

Quote:
True, but they likely have what they consider better source for that now. The SPLC is an aging institution. I'm sure there are many newer organizations that function just like the SPLC, except they are more in tune with the younger generation.
Nope! They're losing. We're gaining traction worldwide, whether you like it or not. So go tell your Marxist buddies you're demoralization efforts aren't working.

Old October 24th, 2017 #8
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
Nope! They're losing. We're gaining traction worldwide, whether you like it or not. So go tell your Marxist buddies you're demoralization efforts aren't working.
I don't know what you're babbling about. I was alluding to organizations like antifa. They don't just sit around in black hoodies and chant slogans, they actively try to finger raysis' in their community. I just don't think that most young left wing activists want much to do with the SPLC. So, why would the FBI want to waste its time with a dinosaur?

Old October 24th, 2017 #9
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
"..I was alluding to organizations like antifa. They don't just sit around in black hoodies and chant slogans, they actively try to finger raysis' in their community. I just don't think that most young left wing activists want much to do with the SPLC. So, why would the FBI want to waste its time with a dinosaur?
Right--one reason for dumping SPLC and ADL was that they were possibly violating law re their funding by relying on a non-government entity for certain info, laid out in this story last Feb., and relying on info. from SPLC about 'The Family Research Council' almost got 'em sued:

http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/03/ex...r-of-concerns/

If they use them still, and they prob. do, it's with a more careful approach, taking what they're told with a grain of salt, or two, or ten.

But FBI has a 'Civil Rights Unit' and no-telling what little orgs pop up all over the place that are really under the umbrella of Intelligence gathering and whatnot, like what Dan is saying. SPLC are still players in the whole thing, though, but they did lose footing when they got so out of control they accused a nigger (Ben Carson) of being a hater, lol. That'll get 'er 'shut down' to some degree, as they forgot they were only supposed to attack Whites, and keep them from growing viable orgs via dirtbags sent to ruin meaningful work.

I think it's because the FBI just isn't going to risk being sued into the gutter because of the far-reaching 'everything White or Xtian anti-homofreaks is Hate!' stance of this (((org))). And they want reliable info, not info from an org setting people up, which is also an issue when stuff like that comes to light.

Thread