Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 19th, 2017 #21
littlefieldjohn

As if "Israel for jews only" kikes are qualified to hold up signs.
Netanyahu Vows To Expel Africans From Tel Aviv: “We Will Return It To The Israelis”
http://newobserveronline.com/netanya...turn-israelis/

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; October 19th, 2017 at 09:26 PM.

Old October 19th, 2017 #22
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
She could've at least had the hipster courtesy of Kool-Aid dying her pit hair. One should 'dress up' for an anti raycis shindig.

Old October 19th, 2017 #23
SSNP

Kwa politics looks like pro wrestling more and more every day .

Old October 19th, 2017 #24
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post

good old-fashioned cumtard showed up
I bet her breath stinks of monkey jizz.

Old October 19th, 2017 #25
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Winterfrost View Post
I bet her breath stinks of monkey jizz.
Several of the wimminz have widow's peaks on dey foreheads.

Case study on correlation between nigger loving gingers and widow's peaks needs to be conducted.

*In serious: imagine that sign on the other side. She's basically saying 'rape White Nationalists'. Hardy har, jokey ginger.

Old October 19th, 2017 #26
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSNP View Post
Kwa politics looks like pro wrestling more and more every day .
There is more spandex in politics.

And more fat people yelling and jumping up and down.

Old October 19th, 2017 #27
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Guess who got violent and wasn't stopped?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-event-n812301

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/19/us/uni...ech/index.html

Old October 19th, 2017 #28
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Black protester shows Nazi who the bigger man is
http://nypost.com/2017/10/19/black-p...race-at-rally/

Before we all hail the nigger, here is what happened next...

Old October 19th, 2017 #29
Pale Ghoul

Looks like another Larper with a gay nazi fetish. Hope whatever he was being paid is enough to cover his dental work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph Dilloway View Post
Black protester shows Nazi who the bigger man is
http://nypost.com/2017/10/19/black-p...race-at-rally/

Before we all hail the nigger, here is what happened next...

This guy is clearly a larper. Isn't that something you've been accused of? No serious NS or WN dresses up like a clown in uniform or carries the red nazi flag at an event. Its the FBI's favorite MO and we don't play their games.

Old October 19th, 2017 #30
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
The college said it would have to spend more than $500,000 (Ł380,000) on security while hundreds of state and local police were deployed to campus
This.

Our best weapon against institutions that promote white genocide, is to keep having rallies to bust their budget.

Old October 19th, 2017 #31
Pale Ghoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post

As if "Israel for jews only" kikes are qualified to hold up signs.
Netanyahu Vows To Expel Africans From Tel Aviv: “We Will Return It To The Israelis”
http://newobserveronline.com/netanya...turn-israelis/
Gawddd these people are disgusting. Its amazing to me that most commenters would rather stand side by side with these degenerates than a handsome well dressed white man like Richard Spencer. Shows how low America has sunk.

Old October 19th, 2017 #32
Pale Ghoul

Spencer is such a handsome dude. He is like the Aryan archetype (no homo). He is the perfect front man for our movement from an aesthetics stand point.

Kinda sad, but we live in a world where looks matter. But the media fears Spencer coz he is good looking and is a good public speaker. If he was ugly he would get no attention. Lookism is real.

Old October 19th, 2017 #33
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pale Ghoul View Post
This guy is clearly a larper. Isn't that something you've been accused of? No serious NS or WN dresses up like a clown in uniform or carries the red nazi flag at an event. Its the FBI's favorite MO and we don't play their games.
And who the fuck are you? No serious proud white American male is going to give a shit what some anonymous shithead posts on the Internet.

Old October 19th, 2017 #34
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Spencer is such a handsome dude. He is like the Aryan archetype (no homo). He is the perfect front man for our movement from an aesthetics stand point.

Kinda sad, but we live in a world where looks matter. But the media fears Spencer coz he is good looking and is a good public speaker. If he was ugly he would get no attention. Lookism is real.

Richard Spencer press conference | 10/18/17
He's good, but I prefer someone like Alex Linder who says it how it is and is more bold.

Remember Alex and Glenn Miller's trial on the stand and media afterwards interviewing him? He didn't take any shit from the Jewdicial system judge and prosecutor.

Alex is too clean cut and older.

I like Duke, but he is too polite when addressing the media and too soft on the ZOG and Jews.

What needs to be done is these speakers need to be like they're talking on VNN. No holds barred, not talk like they're talking on stormfront which everything is censored.

Old October 19th, 2017 #35
Karl Lueger

the lefties don't seem t0 understand that N0 0ne cares how many niggers fuck them..
as a "Nazi" I encourage them to race mix in massive scale, it mean nothing to me; so who is the real "hater"?

White Nationalist simply say we want our own space, our own way of life among our own people, as is perfectly moral and right'
lefties say N0 yu must race mix like we do everything and N0 White nation may exist cus yu will bug spray 29 million jews to death,
or some similar ideas..?

Rambo, John J.

Old October 20th, 2017 #36
Pale Ghoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
He's good, but I prefer someone like Alex Linder who says it how it is and is more bold.

Remember Alex and Glenn Miller's trial on the stand and media afterwards interviewing him? He didn't take any shit from the Jewdicial system judge and prosecutor.

Alex is too clean cut and older.

I like Duke, but he is too polite when addressing the media and too soft on the ZOG and Jews.

What needs to be done is these speakers need to be like they're talking on VNN. No holds barred, not talk like they're talking on stormfront which everything is censored.

Linder and Duke are dinosaurs now. We need young leaders now with cool fashy haircuts. Anglin is useless though coz he is too short and pretty ugly. He knows this though, so he does what he does best. TROLLING. We all have our parts to play.

Dukes podcast are some of the most boring podcasts ive ever listened too. Same shit over and over - "ethnically cleansing Palestinians, the real racists are the jewish extremists, I was in the KKK 40 years ago, I was elected to the house of representives blah blah"....Dude is like a broken record. You'd think at his age he'd start being more radical in his rhetoric and speak more frankly. He knows we can't win this battle politically so why pretend like we can?

Old October 20th, 2017 #37
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Linder and Duke are dinosaurs now. We need young leaders now with cool fashy haircuts. Anglin is useless though coz he is too short and pretty ugly. He knows this though, so he does what he does best. TROLLING. We all have our parts to play.

Dukes podcast are some of the most boring podcasts ive ever listened too. Same shit over and over - "ethnically cleansing Palestinians, the real racists are the jewish extremists, I was in the KKK 40 years ago, I was elected to the house of representives blah blah"....Dude is like a broken record. You'd think at his age he'd start being more radical in his rhetoric and speak more frankly. He knows we can't win this battle politically so why pretend like we can?
I see nothing wrong with Duke really. I don't find him or Linder boring at all.

Old October 20th, 2017 #38
Susan

I agree that we need younger, but not too young, White men to be leaders and speakers. Spencer is attractive and not a bad speaker. One can always practice to be an even better speaker, of course.

Right now, as I write this, I'm listening to the Eric Von Haessler Show, and it may be the last time. VH and his stupid crew are trashing Richard Spencer, calling him stupid and basically a joke. Even Tim Andrews who is a mainstay on the program and does voices, said ( and I quote) of Spencer: "No one likes him."

Oh really?. You fucking idiot. You're the pussy who's a regular on a libertardian's show who cucks for the goddamn kikes. This two hour show is now on WSB radio Mon thru Fri. because the kikes realized they had another stupid White libertarian they could get to be their newest jew tool, now that Neal Boortz is retired and a has been. It kills me when a bunch of freaking jokesters on the radio who shill for the kikes, feel they are qualified to pass judgment on a good White man. I admire Spencer for what he is doing.

Recently, Herman Cain had the 9-11 am slot and Von Hessler was on 11-noon and then did another hour on podcast. When Boortz retired a few years ago and had ruled the morning slot for years, WSB put Herman Cain on in Boortz' slot and in doing so, a whole lotta radio stations left that time slot and WSB lost a lotta money.

Seems like a lotta people had no use for a conservative, highly religious nigger who thinks he is the smartest person who ever lived. lol. Boortz was a smarmy, highly irreverent, libertarian smart ass who kept the White males tuned in. Never mind that he despised White southern redneck males more than any other group.

Von Hessler has revved up the younger White crowd and WSB realized what they had, and switched Cain and VH around. If you ever listen to Cain's listeners, they are the stupidest bunch of kwans. Here's the hilarious thing: WSB spun all this by saying that Rush Limbaugh wanted a stronger lead in to his noon show. Riiight.

I kinda got sidetracked but it needed to be said. WSB radio, Cox Media, is one of the most dangerous media outlets out there. They have a lot of Whites snookered into thinking they are pro White, when the absolute opposite is true.

What we need is about five more Richard Spencer types who can be funded by wealthy Whites, to stay out there and continue to stir up shit. Keep the public focus on the Spencers while others are working behind the scenes to do other things.

Old October 20th, 2017 #39
Ironguard1940

Default Three Richard Spencer supporters arrested for attempted murder

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/ar...r-speech-at-uf

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.bc863ac0c913

Last edited by Ironguard1940; October 20th, 2017 at 10:58 AM.

Old October 20th, 2017 #40
Pale Ghoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I agree that we need younger, but not too young, White men to be leaders and speakers. Spencer is attractive and not a bad speaker. One can always practice to be an even better speaker, of course.

Right now, as I write this, I'm listening to the Eric Von Haessler Show, and it may be the last time. VH and his stupid crew are trashing Richard Spencer, calling him stupid and basically a joke. Even Tim Andrews who is a mainstay on the program and does voices, said ( and I quote) of Spencer: "No one likes him."
Spencer is softcore, but he is an excellent front man for the movement. Also I suspect behind the scenes Spencer has far more extreme ideas. He is just playing the media game. Spencer also hangs around with Mike Enoch who is definitely more extreme in private but is intelligent enough to control his rhetoric when talking to the press.

Tags
alt-right, richard spencer, white activism, white activists

Thread