Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 25th, 2017 #1
Susan

Default Nigger kills White Good Samaritan

Saw this on the Daily Mail and don't think anyone has posted it yet. Video tells the story of another innocent White man trying to intervene on behalf of older White man being verbally abused by some random sack of shit nigger on the street.

Apparently happened last Friday in Florida. Haven't heard one word from kikenmedia.

See article and video:

http://www.dailymail.co.UK/news/arti...ML?mwv_rm=als1

Old September 25th, 2017 #2
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Saw this on the Daily Mail and don't think anyone has posted it yet. Video tells the story of another innocent White man trying to intervene on behalf of older White man being verbally abused by some random sack of shit nigger on the street.

Apparently happened last Friday in Florida. Haven't heard one word from kikenmedia.

See article and video:

http://www.dailymail.co.UK/news/arti...ML?mwv_rm=als1
Kikes are plentiful in Pembroke Pines, Broward county, FL, as are niggers and offal of many types.

Edit: The link below describes the shooting...on a MSM local affiliate:

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/st...broward-county

There are so many shootings in the Broward and Miami-Dade area that they are often only aired in the vicinity.

I practiced in a Miami hospital years ago and there was a shooting in the parking lot...nigger on white...the White man just ran into the ER. One doc said he only came into the hospital with a credit card in one shoe, his driver's license in the other. This was in 1986.

In 2010 I practiced in Broward county and I know the juden population has increased there as well as the niggers. So, it wasn't any surprise that niggers shot a few people in the ER parking area there. Lots were nig on nig, some spic on spic, some nigger on white.

The press was effectively muzzled by the hospitals. Yeppers, plural. Broward health had several hospitals, each one in nasty settings.

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; September 25th, 2017 at 07:19 PM. Reason: more info

Old September 26th, 2017 #3
Susan

Thank you for posting that video of the murdered man's heartbroken wife. It is just sickening to think of all the lives of good Whites that have been cut short and ruined because our gubbament forces us to live alongside this violent vermin.

Obviously, the best course of action in a scenario like this is just to call the cops. Hell, they most likely would have shot and killed the nigger since he was armed.

Pick your moments to be a hero carefully. Let the pigs do the dirty work.

Old September 26th, 2017 #4
Graeme

With a name like Antonino its possible this fella is Famiglia so may explain the bravado. Oh well some niggers maybe getting mafia treatment very soon.

Thread