VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 15th, 2018 #1
StanSikorski
Mechanic

Default Green Nigger & Actor R. Lee Ermey Dead

R. Lee Ermey, a former Marine Corps drill instructor known to millions of moviegoers as the sadistic Gunnery Sergeant Hartman in Stanley Kubrick's "Full Metal Jacket," died Sunday morning, according to his longtime manager. He was 74.

In a statement posted on Twitter, Bill Rogin said Ermey had died due to complications from pneumonia.

"He will be greatly missed by all of us," Rogin wrote. "Semper Fi, Gunny. Godspeed."

A Kansas native, Ermey enlisted in the Marine Corps and age 17 and spent 14 months in Vietnam before he was discharged in 1972. He served as a technical adviser in Francis Ford Coppola's 1979 Vietnam War epic, "Apocalypse Now," in which he also had a small role as a helicopter pilot.

But Ermey didn't get his big break until eight years later, in Kubrick's own take on Vietnam. He was originally supposed to be a technical adviser, but Kubrick offered him the role of Gunnery Sergeant Hartman after seeing a demo tape of Ermey railing at extras.

In his role as a drill instructor breaking in new Marines at boot camp on Parris Island, S.C., Ermey roared his way into film history by berating his unfortunate charges.

"Here you are all equally worthless," Ermey/Hartman says by way of introduction. "And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps. Do you maggots understand that?"

The main target of Ermey's wrath is the unfortunate, overweight Private Pyle, played by Vincent D'Onofrio.

"Were you born a fat, slimy, scumbag puke piece of s---," Private Pyle, or did you have to work on it?" the gunnery sergeant asks in one scene.

But having turned Private Pyle into a killing machine, Hartman is helpless when his own creation turns on him, gunning him down the night after boot camp graduation after Hartman asks: "What is your major malfunction, numbnuts?"

"Full Metal Jacket" earned Ermey a Golden Globe nomination, as well as a career playing authority figures -- from Mayor Tilman in 1988's "Mississippi Burning" to a toy soldier sergeant in the more family-friendly "Toy Story."

An outspoken conservative, Ermey spoke to Fox News in 2016 about being "blackballed" from Hollywood over his political views.

"I've had a very fruitful career. I've done over 70 feature films," he said. "I've done over 200 episodes of [Outdoor Channel series 'GunnyTime']... and then [Hollywood] found out that I'm a conservative."

Actually, he corrected, "I'm an Independent, but I said something bad about the president. I had something unsavory to say about the president's administration, and even though I did vote for him the first time around, I was blackballed."

Ermey, who was an NRA board member, said at the time that his association with the organization and his disapproval of President Obama cost him acting jobs.

"Do you realize I have not done a movie in five to six years? Why? Because I was totally blackballed by the ... liberals in Hollywood," he alleged. "They can destroy you. They're hateful people [who] don't just not like you, they want to take away your livelihood ... that's why I live up in the desert on a dirt road ... I don't have to put up with their crap."

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...at-age-74.html

Old April 16th, 2018 #2
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Actually, he corrected, "I'm an Independent, but I said something bad about the president. I had something unsavory to say about the president's administration, and even though I did vote for him the first time around, I was blackballed."
He voted for Obama, what a freak!

Old April 16th, 2018 #3
steven clark

Default Green Nigger & Actor R. Lee Ermey Dead

He was always fun onscreen, you can't deny that, but I first saw him in The Boys in Company C doing the DI role he did in Full Metal jacket. He was good, but I disliked him with Washington, a black recruit, and treat Washington as an equal, battle hardened Marine...in Boot camp? 'What can we do?' he says to the black kid, 'these recruits don't know the streets like you do..." and Washington agrees, becoming the guy who knows fuck-all because 'he knows the streets.'

It was an example then of the nigger worship in Hollywood, where blacks were just superior soldiers, tough guys, etc. I can assure you no DI would talk to a boot like this.

Old April 16th, 2018 #4
Ray Allan

I agree Ermey was fun on-screen, but just another green nigger in reality. Now the scumbag has disappeared like Pvt. Snowball.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 16th, 2018 #5
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I agree Ermey was fun on-screen, but just another green nigger in reality. Now the scumbag has disappeared like Pvt. Snowball.

Full Metal Jacket "Private Joker do you believe in the Virgin Mary?"
I remember that movie. I always assumed 30 odd years ago this guy was really old. My daddums is seven years older. Didn't serve in late 50s peacetime draft due to scoliosis. Got 4 F in this draft.

Old April 16th, 2018 #6
Erik T. White

I saw "Full Metal Jacket." Meh. Ermey was also a bad guy in "On Deadly Ground."

I watched some of the shows where they let him show off some weapons. I wished I could fire some of them.

To sum it up, a green nigger "celebrity" has assumed room temperature and I will not recall this event tomorrow, unless I see this thread or some jew MSM "reported" mentions his death.

14/88

Erik

Old April 16th, 2018 #7
Joe from OH

I enjoyed him in Full Metal Jacket. I really enjoyed the first half of that movie. I don't watch the talmudvision so I don't recall him from elsewhere.

He voted for the Kenyan once. A real "conservative" he was

Thread