Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > Serbia (Kosovo)
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 5th, 2017 #1
Serbian

Default Stormfront Serbia : Probable Serbian Government Infiltrated/Controlled Operation

They finally banned the last true nationalist on there by terminating Tomislav14's account. Now the place is 100% under kosher Serbian government (read American/British intelligence) control.

Here are the main enemies of Serbia Europe and WN on there. You have been warned of these scum.

Srbin 100% (Mod/Censor) a real peace of shit who will not debate but rather delete and ban all enemies of the jew

Rasen one of the most vile of the scum on there. Makes long winded posts which attempt to smear the character of those who tell the truth. Calls them all types of names. and all without infraction, yet when one responds to him in kind that person is either placed on moderation or banned.

GoldfingerSRB a two faced liar and troll who is also registered here.

Gorstak anti Serbian to the core, yet claims to be a Serbian nationalist. Intense hatred for Serbs West of the Drina river, who to be fair are the best most nationalistic Serbs of the lot.

Nordmaner total Hollwood Nazi pro Maidan and hater of all things Russian

Rasni Srbin another anti Russian

Korana cunning liar and spreader of half truths which are meant to muddy the waters. Lives in Australia.

There are many others but these are the most vocal enemies whose goals are to dampen and reverse the popularity of Russia within Serb nationalists circles, to prepare us for the upcoming NATO conflict with Moscow. All lies half truths and total absurdities are now being promoted by the above lot on SF Serbia, with anyone responding with logic and adult arguments being banned.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Last edited by Serbian; August 5th, 2017 at 10:02 PM.

Old August 5th, 2017 #2
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
They finally banned the last true nationalist on there by terminating Tomislav14's account. Now the place is 100% under kosher Serbian government (read American/British intelligence) control.

Here are the main enemies of Serbia Europe and WN on there. You have been warned of these scum.

Srbin 100% (Mod/Censor) a real peace of shit who will not debate but rather delete and ban all enemies of the jew

Rasen probably the most vile of the scum on there

GoldfingerSRB a two faced liar and troll who is also registered here

Gorstak anti Serbian to the core. Intense hatred from Serbs West of the Drina river

Nordmaner total Hollwood Nazi pro Maidan and hater of all things Russian

Rasni Srbin another anti Russian

Korana cunning liar and spreader of half truths which are meant to muddy the waters. Lives in Australia.

There are many others but these are the most vocal enemies whose goals are to damped and reverse the popularity of Russia within Serb nationalists circles, to prepare us for the upcoming NATO conflict with Moscow. All lies half truths and total absurdities are now being promoted by the above lot on SF Serbia, with anyone responding with logic and adult arguments being banned.
With the respective of historical hindsight we can see where this is heading. Repression, propaganda vs. genuine patriotism

Old August 5th, 2017 #3
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
"..They finally banned the last true nationalist on there by terminating Tomislav14's account. Now the place is 100% under kosher Serbian government (read American/British intelligence) control.."

"..There are many others but these are the most vocal enemies whose goals are to damped and reverse the popularity of Russia within Serb nationalists circles, to prepare us for the upcoming NATO conflict with Moscow. All lies half truths and total absurdities are now being promoted by the above lot on SF Serbia, with anyone responding with logic and adult arguments being banned.."
Not to divert from the conversation re Serbia specifically, but this is the SF tactic with all things Xtian as well.

Mods will temp ban over n' over to 'teach' posters that they are supposed to tip toe around the retards. If you won't, you either will go of your own accord (the wise move) or be perma-banned eventually. This keeps things as they want it.

Same with politics, as you mention re pro-Russian sentiments.

Someone came to me privately and told me that a mod there was FBI-they told me which one, too. Of course I don't know if it's true or not, but that is the mod who deleted the death threat, so I think it's entirely possible.

It's Xtian Globalist B.S., basically.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; August 5th, 2017 at 09:06 PM.

Old August 5th, 2017 #4
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Not to divert from the conversation re Serbia specifically, but this is the SF tactic with all things Xtian as well.

Mods will temp ban over n' over to 'teach' posters that they are supposed to tip toe around the retards. If you won't, you either will go of your own accord (the wise move) or be perma-banned eventually. This keeps things as they want it.

Same with politics, as here re pro-Russian sentiments.

Someone came to me privately and told me that a mod there was FBI-they told me which one, too. Of course I don't know if it's true or not, but that is the mod who deleted the death threat, so I think it's entirely possible.

It's Xtian Globalist B.S., basically.

The thing is I wouldn't care less however the situation in Serbia is reaching critical with Montenegro already having been forced into NATO against its will. Joining Croatia Albania Bulgaria Romanian Hungary. We are surrounded and they are in for the final kill, and part of this involves total positive PR promotion for NATO, which is multilayered and even seeping into our so called nationalist circles (which were always anti NATO/EU), as can be seen on SF Serbia, where they are trying to legitimize NATO through the back door.

Quote:
This is another huge problem on SF.

Last edited by Serbian; August 5th, 2017 at 10:06 PM.

Old August 5th, 2017 #5
Serbian

All the major problems on SF Serbia started when the Serbian police hacked into the accounts of all the members there some years ago and everyone fled the place in fear. Those who all of a sudden came in to replace them are enemies of Serbia.

Old August 5th, 2017 #6
Serbian

The old mod Srafciger just vanished after the govt infiltration and no one knows where he is. The ''new guy'' Srbin100% is 90% certain a cop, or works for the Serbian government.

Old August 5th, 2017 #7
Serbian

I have been in Serbian prison and now these scum are running the show there

Old August 5th, 2017 #8
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
The thing is I wouldn't care less however the situation in Serbia is reaching critical with Montenegro already having been forced into NATO against its will. Joining Croatia Albania Bulgaria Romanian Hungary. We are surrounded and they are in for the final kill, and part of this involves total positive PR promotion for NATO, which is multilayered and even seeping into out so called nationalist circles (which were always anti NATO/EU), as can be seen on SF Serbia, where they are trying to legitimize NATO through the back door.
They have to gobble the whole world, and won't stop. They always do it with a sweet little blue flag and in the name of 'peace'.

They symbology of NATO is the same as the CIA--straight out of Jewry, going back to the Temple of Set.
They have a thing for leaving their 'stamp' on everything, like an inside joke amongst each other.

Then they bitch and moan at Whites for having any Aryan symbols that mean something to us: even when we, unlike them, state right out in the open what it means.

Old August 5th, 2017 #9
Serbian

Quote:
They have to gobble the whole world, and won't stop. They always do it with a sweet little blue flag and in the name of 'peace'.

They symbology of NATO is the same as the CIA--straight out of Jewry, going back to the Temple of Set.
They have a thing for leaving their 'stamp' on everything, like an inside joke amongst each other.

Then they bitch and moan at Whites for having any Aryan symbols that mean something to us: even when we, unlike them, state right out in the open what it means.
Well I'm not really into symbols nor any CT pseudo religious mystical type stuff which many seem to love engaging in. I just deal in cold hard facts while constantly assessing any situation to see if something is not right, and the amount of something is just not right on SF Serbia is through the roof.

Old August 5th, 2017 #10
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Well I'm not really into symbols nor any CT pseudo religious mystical type stuff which many seem to love engaging in. I just deal in cold hard facts while constantly assessing any situation to see if something is not right, and the amount of something is just not right on SF Serbia is through the roof.
Yes, it's as you say.

The symbolism is (((their))) bullshit. It has no 'spiritual' significance in reality.
But sometimes the insane practices of your enemy show you what their intentions are, and for that purpose it's good to understand where they lie, and what they're doing.

Sorry for the Eastern European people, I hope they prevail, same hope for us.

Old August 5th, 2017 #11
Serbian

Quote:
Yes, it's as you say.

The symbolism is (((their))) bullshit. It has no 'spiritual' significance in reality.
But sometimes the insane practices of your enemy show you what their intentions are, and for that purpose it's good to understand where they lie, and what they're doing.

Sorry for the Eastern European people, I hope they prevail, same hope for us.
Oh yes I agree.

Apart from the demographic nightmare this push for war with Russia is the issue of our age and far too many are taking it lightly, or even supporting NATO. See what they are doing to Trump boxing him in so he has to make conflict with Moscow. Very dangerous.

See Jews can use ''Nazis'' (and have historically done so for geopolitical goals) but ''Nazis'' can never use jews. That's the sad truth.

Old August 5th, 2017 #12
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Oh yes I agree.
apart from the demographic nightmare this push for war with Russia is the issue of our age and far too many are taking it lightly, or even supporting NATO.

See Jews can use ''Nazis'' (and have historically done so for geopolitical goals) but ''Nazis'' can never use jews. That's the sad truth.
Partly because of the GD religious brainwashing worldwide. Whole purpose of it was to keep Jews at the top of the pyramid in the minds of non-Jews, so they wouldn't strike out against them.

Making people who have been intellectually disabled via religion aware of that might help, but it needs to help real fast. The 'you can't say Jew' thing is ridiculous and always was, as they critique any and all things White, as they are parasitically hosted in White lands. The nerve. The 'chutzpah'.

Old August 5th, 2017 #13
Serbian

Quote:
Partly because of the GD religious brainwashing worldwide. Whole purpose of it was to keep Jews at the top of the pyramid in the minds of non-Jews, so they wouldn't strike out against them.

Making people who have been intellectually disabled via religion aware of that might help, but it needs to help real fast. The 'you can't say Jew' thing is ridiculous and always was, as they critique any and all things White, as they are parasitically hosted in White lands. The nerve. The 'chutzpah'.
Trump was our last hope for securing the border, throwing out non whites, supporting Europe doing the same, and restoring normal adult relations with the very rational reasonable patient adult Putin. Unfortunately the jewed Deep State was not going to allow this under any circumstances so now we are in very dangerous waters. Putin finally responded to years of provocation and hostility by throwing out a few hundred Americans in response to the latest sanctions (an act of war basically). We will see how this ends. If the jews keep pushing and it has to come to open warfare I only hope that there are a few Tsar Bombas reserved for Tel Aviv Jerusalem and Haifa.

Old August 5th, 2017 #14
Serbian

Of course anti-White scum Poison approves of Serbian moderator Srbin100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by srbin100%
Томислав14 је трајно банова са СФ-а због вишеструког кршења правила..

*Псовање, вређање, претње, омаловажавање форума и чланова форума

Quote:
Poison
The last bastion is falling to zio-NATO-ism . That's the magic of $$$.

Old August 5th, 2017 #15
Serbian

Daily Stormer and VNN are also regularly attacked by the vermin on SF Serbia and SF Russia.
Why does Don Black not put a stop to this? Is he just a corpse who knows not what goes on these days?

Old August 5th, 2017 #16
GoldfingerSRB

Quote:
GoldfingerSRB a two faced liar and troll who is also registered here.
Tomislav14, please, we all understand your feelings and unstoppable pain now, but we both know the emotions can never help anything. You spent many years fighting Zionist garbage in that place, now you've lost virtually everything, you've been dumped. It doesn't give you a reason to insult our members though, seeing a police infiltrator in every friend you know. I'll talk to Srbin100% about your case, your account has been set inactive, but it's still possible to activate it by one mouth click.

BTW I like your sense of humor and self-congratulation when you talk about yourself in the third person

Quote:
They finally banned the last true nationalist on there by terminating Tomislav14's account.

Old August 5th, 2017 #17
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfingerSRB View Post
Tomislav14, please, we all understand your feelings and unstoppable pain now, but we both know the emotions can never help anything. You spent many years fighting Zionist garbage in that place, now you've lost virtually everything, you've been dumped. It doesn't give you a reason to insult our members though, seeing a police infiltrator in every friend you know. I'll talk to Srbin100% about your case, your account has been set inactive, but it's still possible to activate it by one mouth click.

BTW I like your sense of humor and self-congratulation when you talk about yourself in the third person
Za koga radis? Koliko te anti srpski olos Soros placa?

Old August 5th, 2017 #18
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Daily Stormer and VNN are also regularly attacked by the vermin on SF Serbia and SF Russia.
Why does Don Black not put a stop to this? Is he just a corpse who knows not what goes on these days?
When one of the Christards insulted his son, he took away their SM right away.

Same poster where the mod (who I was told is FBI) both deleted this same Chirstard's death threat, and filth, and rewrote half his posts into decipherable English.

He's aware.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; August 5th, 2017 at 11:22 PM.

Old August 5th, 2017 #19
GoldfingerSRB

Quote:
Za koga radis? Koliko te anti srpski olos Soros placa?
C'mon stop it. Relax and breathe calm.
I'm not anti-Serb like banned Gorstak (he was banished days ago by Srbin100%) or Rasen, who also got account here in VNN Croatia.

Quote:
I have been in Serbian prison and now these scum are running the show there
Were you actually imprisoned? Then I'm curious what for? If true it makes your image even better in my eyes.

Old August 5th, 2017 #20
Serbian

Quote:
When one of the Christards insulted his son, he took away their SM right away.

Same poster the mod (who I was told is FBI) both deleted his same Chirstard's death threat and filth and rewrote half his posts into decipherable English.

He's aware.

Yes, it may seem that I am into personalities drama and bickering with this thread but believe me nothing could be further from the truth. I really hate discussing Stormfront and who said what to who etc, hell I have so many more important things to do, however I am forced into it by what I see going on. I just cant keep silent and ignore it. I mean I could if it wasn't influencing others to go down the wrong path.

Tags
stormfront serbia, stormfront srbija

Thread