Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 11th, 2004 #1
MartinLindstedt

Default I filed to run for Governor of Missouri today

I filed to run for Governor of Missouri on March 10, 2004 at around 2:00 p.m.

http://www.sos.mo.gov/candidates/Lis...vElection=P104

I paid the $200 filing fee. I am probably going to have to fight with RuntBlunt's office to carry the nickname 'Mad Dog.'

My purpose for running is not to win the primary, but to get the truth out about how Republicans are destroying White people by shipping their jobs overseas and shipping non-white Turd-Whirrrlders in. Democrats are open enemies and we can't do anything about them because Democrats are openly anti-White. But we can destroy our false-friends, the Republicans by getting small-town and rural Whites to stay home on the general [s]election. Until we get them Republican whigger race-traitors suffering the same as working-class Whites, there can be no improvement on the situation. My goal is to affect from 20-50 thousand White voters, less than one-half of one percent of the general election voters, to either stay home or vote Democrat so that the Republicans have no choice other than to come to an accomodation with White voters or lose everything like the Whites they have betrayed.

This goal is achievable in Missouri using these methods. Therefore, I am doing as I said that I would do.

I urge other White Nationalists in Missouri to file for public office as Republicans and run against the Republican Establishment before filing ends on March 30, 2004.

--Martin 'Mad Dog' Lindstedt
Filed Republican Candidate for Governor of Missouri -- 2004
www.martinlindstedt.org

Old April 1st, 2004 #2
heritagelost

Maby you should try buying a suit and taking a new picture. No one is going to vote for a guy in a t-shirt.

Old April 6th, 2004 #3
MartinLindstedt

Quote:
Originally Posted by heritagelost
Maby you should try buying a suit and taking a new picture. No one is going to vote for a guy in a t-shirt.
I disagree. Those who view 'suits' as supreme are not going to vote for me anyway, given what I say. Far better to look 'working class' if one is looking for working-class White votes.

I always come in dead last in votes. I come in dead last because of what I say, not what I wear.

Republican Candidate for Governor of Missouri
www.martinlindstedt.org

Old April 6th, 2004 #4
COTW
Overseer

I'm intrigued. Keep us posted and good luck.

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

-Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Old April 7th, 2004 #5
MartinLindstedt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cracker oftheWhip
I'm intrigued. Keep us posted and good luck.
Thanks.

Me and Claire Wolfe had a falling out in 1998. I was chasing jews and militia informants to their liars/lairs, when Claire Wolfe decided to get all pissed because I was a Christian Identity racist bigot. In her Fourth Edition of '101 ZOG-Friendly Thangs To Do Until the Rebellushion' she decided that she couldn't support my free Internet newsletter, "The Modern Militiaman.' But she liked ex-feminist Patricia Neill a lot better than me anyway.

I found out that Claire Wolfe, was not from Wyoming, when she wrote an article friendly to redskins. You see, no White rancher in South Dakota or Wyoming or Montana likes redskins. It is because gliberal whigger or jew refugees from Californication want to give back everything other than their town lot and house back to pore 'Lo, the Noble Savage.' A South Dakotan and Mississippian have exactly the same attitude towards niggers, red or black. South Dakota has a town called Custer and Wyoming has a town called Sheridan, and both advocated extermination of wild Injuns.

So I found out from Patricia Neill that Claire Wolfe came from the Left Coast, probably around Sans Fagscrisco or LA. In which case, I asked, if she likes niggers do damned much, then why didn't she stay where there were all manner of these pe[s]ts instead of moving to Wyoming where there ain't none?

In any case, I posted this matter for everyone to see back in 1998 on my WWW page:

http://www.martinlindstedt.org/clarddog.html

Nor could she ever resist meddling in the militia movement, but pretending that it never had scores of CI and Klansmen in it.

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/..._KempJeff.html
vs.
http://www.martinlindstedt.org/kempjeff.html

--Martin Lindstedt

Old April 7th, 2004 #6
COTW
Overseer

Martin Lindstedt,

Thanks for the background information on Claire Wolfe.

I didn’t know anything about her, never read any of her books and didn’t intend to find out. I came across that quote on some lone ‘quotes web page’ out there in cyber space and it captured my sentiment about our present condition perfectly, so I adopted it for my signature.

I’ll check out your links later I’ve got some work to do.

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

-Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Old April 18th, 2004 #7
Fredrik Haerne

Just want to give you a thumbs-up, Martin, for doing something active! Now, if everybody else here could do the same, we'd be far better off tomorrow.

And congratulations on the nice Swedish name, btw. What's the story on that? You're not from Swea Rike by any chance?

Old April 23rd, 2004 #8
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

sorry for the diversion, but "the schnauzer lies cold in the sea?" I thought that line was "the blossom embraces the bee?"

Old April 24th, 2004 #9
Fredrik Haerne

He he. Well, the second and third parts of the song are:

The branch on the linden is leafy and green
The Rhine gives its gold to the sea
But somewhere a glory awaits unseen
Tomorrow belongs to me

The babe in his cradle is closing his eyes
The blossom embraces the bee
But soon there's a whisper, "Arise, arise"
Tomorrow belongs to me

So I changed "The Rhine gives its gold to the sea" to "The Schnauzer lies cold in the sea." Schnauzers having big noses, so it is a reference to the kikenvolk we all love so much.

Old April 24th, 2004 #10
Fredrik Haerne

Very true, Rounder, it is an outstanding song. That about your kids made me laugh! They are fortunate to have a daddy who taught them the basics.

I saw the movie the first time about a month ago, and taped that scene. I know the song by heart, of course, and it is in my mind at least once a day; catchy tune.

The Movement in Europe comes up with inspirational songs like that; I maintain my absolute astonishment that Americans have had both less progress in nationalist music and nationalist politics, seeing as you have shown much more revolutionnary spirit historically than most European countries.

WPP, never heard of it. Where is it located?

Old April 24th, 2004 #11
MartinLindstedt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredrik Haerne
Just want to give you a thumbs-up, Martin, for doing something active! Now, if everybody else here could do the same, we'd be far better off tomorrow.

And congratulations on the nice Swedish name, btw. What's the story on that? You're not from Swea Rike by any chance?
Lindstedt is an uncommon Swedish name. When I visited Stockholm on leave from the ZOG-Army in November 1982, I only seen 40 names of Lindstedt in the Stockholm telephone directory. According to family tradition, our family name, (as opposed to son-of-son like Pers Persson), was given by a Swedish Army sergeant around the time of the Napoleonic wars. The 'Lind' prefix comes from the linden tree and the 'stedt' suffix comes from farm, as in homestead. Thus the name Lindstedt means 'tree farm' or 'tree holding.'

For some reason, due to the Thirty Years War, there are 'Lindstedts' in [Swedish] Pomerania in East Germany, formerly Prussia. There is a 30 year old 'Martin Lindstedt' who has a WWW page in Madgeburg [East] Germany.

The Lindstedts of my family came from Gustav Lindstedt from Southwest Sweden and immigrated to South Dakota, Minnesota being full. Gustav Lindstedt, my great grandfather, was born in 1857 (I was born in 1957) and died in 1928 or so. He is buried with his Swedish wife in the Wessington Springs, South Dakota Protestant cemetary. (Former burial practice in central South Dakota had every small town with a Catholic and a Protestant. mainly Lutheran cemetery.)

The Lindstedts married the Schmidts, from Posnan, Prussia on my father's side. On my mother's side, the anglicised Samuelsons married their distant unanglicised Swensons and Svensons. One was drafted to fight on the wrong side of the War of Northern Aggression, but most of my family came over in the early to mid 1880s, choosing South Dakota because Minnesota was already full of Swedes, and Germans.

--Martin Lindstedt

Old April 26th, 2004 #12
Fredrik Haerne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
Fredrik, in answer to your question, the White Patriot Party is old history, but was a fairly successful group between l980-86. If you*re interested enough, you might click on VNNforum*s main discussion (5th page I think), under Glenn Miller Responds to Martin M., wheron I explained in much detail about the WPP and myself, as Party leader.
I read up to about page ten in that thread; very interesting reading. Good to see there are people who do something in the United States.

"There should be thousands of similar groups by now, marching and raising hell in the streets, and uniting, organizing, and educating our people. If a middle aged redneck high school dropout like me can put one together, many of you young men out there can, as well. All it takes is initiative, hard work, and persistence."

Very true. As I wrote before, I am amazed that there aren't such groups all over the U.S. right now. How is it possible that the revolutionnary America, with the Patriots and then the Confederates and then the Klan, has so few revolutionnaries today? Amazing that things are better in Europe than in the U.S.!

We have some successes even here in Sweden, the most Jew-indoctrinated of all countries in the world, I believe. Sadly, it doesn't seem possible to name the Jew and get anywhere; in fact, it might put you in prison. However, by raising a nationalist party to the halls of power you can lay the foundation for attacking the Jew later, and that is the path we are taking. That the Jew-controlled and govt-controlled media treat Swedish nationalists like the devil is proof we are doing something right; there is a very good chance nationalists will be in the Riksdag in the year 2006.

I would love to see White men marching in American streets for the just cause, but unfortunately my VCR can't show American videos without them showing up with weird colors, no sound and moving too fast. I talked to a guy at the video store about it, and only very expensive VCRs can show both Swedish and American tapes, so it's not an option.

Old April 27th, 2004 #13
Fredrik Haerne

If you would like to hear a lengthier description of nationalism in Sweden, tell me an email address and I will email you about it.

Nobody likes to keep quiet about the Jew, but there are laws against "racial intimidation" in Sweden. I want a two-pronged approach: on one hand you should have a nationalist party that doesn't name the Jew, only the other dark races. Such a party can grow in elections, and can achieve two things: protect and take back free speech, and halt the flow of darklings. On the other hand, you should have a nationalist party that does name the Jew. It won't grow big, not today, but it keeps the truth alive for those who are looking for it. They will hopefully achieve greater success in the future, when conditions are better, conditions that will have been created in part by the softer nationalist party.

That is what we have in European countries, and since the Jewish media are pouring their venom on both kinds of parties, while nationalism continues to grow slowly, things are looking good. I figure that when I am middle-aged Europa will be a better place to live than today.

Old April 27th, 2004 #14
Rob Roy MacGregor

Default Again, Please tell me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinLindstedt

Republican Candidate for Governor -- 2004

http://www.martinlindstedt.org/my_kampf.html
Please tell me that is NOT your "Campaign Photo".

Martin 'Mad Dog' Lindstedt

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old April 29th, 2004 #15
MartinLindstedt

Quote:
Originally Posted by R MacDonald 14-88
Please tell me that is NOT your "Campaign Photo".
Yes, dumb-ass, it is my 'campaign photo' when I am not showing my core family. Don't you have anything to do in 'the Movement' other than to hide your face and bitch about how you don't like how those who are doing something look like?

Real men don't hide behind the face of Adolf Hitler and real men DO something. What do you look like and what, if anything other than bitch, have you done?

It is people like you which make the [bowel] Movement what it is today. They don't do anything other than bitch about how they wouldn't do something that somebody else is doing. What especially annoys me is that you and Norcal are not the only specimens of this species of bowel-Movement feces. All that distinguishes such from the jewusual ZOGlings is that they want to play Nutzi for a day.

Your point, AGAIN, is . . . . what?

--Martin Lindstedt
www.martinlindstedt.org

P.S. If I am angry about this sort of silliness is that it is so Dog-awful common from those who claim to be with us. I get even madder when I think that most of this comes from those who are actually sometimes with us when they are not caring for theysselfs most of the time. They are our flies and they are eating our shit and they are bothering our People. --M.L.

Old April 29th, 2004 #16
Rob Roy MacGregor

Default Let me put this in a way, so your obviously simple mind can understand...

The truth will set you free... But first it will piss you off.

Quote:
Yes, dumb-ass, it is my 'campaign photo' when I am not showing my core family. Don't you have anything to do in 'the Movement' other than to hide your face and bitch about how you don't like how those who are doing something look like? ....

....Your point, AGAIN, is . . . . what?

--Martin Lindstedt
www.martinlindstedt.org

Number one... I have worked in both amateur and professional photography for over 20 years and in that time I feel I have qualified myself to judge a good photo from a bad one as it relates to communication in the general public forum.

Number two... From a professional anaylisis perspective I can't even begin to list the MANY errors I see in that being passed off as a "Campaign Photo". From the lighting, to the background, to the wardrobe, to the absence of eye contact, to the COMPLETE and TOTAL disregard for personal hygiene, etc., etc, et all, ad naseum.

Number three, and the MOST IMPORTANT I might add... The VOTING PUBLIC'S analysis. To the general populace (lemmings AND the enlightened), that "Campaign Photo" will completely SCARE THE LIVING SHIT out of them! It SCREAMS the ever living "White Trash" stereotype.

It looks like you just got back from Wal-Mart, pulled into the driveway in your Ford Pinto, ran into your "home sweet doublewide", guzzled a six-pack of Coors, beat your wife toothless, then snuck into your step-daughter's bedroom for a quickie... after which you finally settled down into your comfy 25 year old beer stained and fart smelling velour Lazy-Boy recliner to work on your second six-pack of Coors while watching your beloved Monday night Football Negro worship fest!

Does THAT drive it home for you Marty???

Martin 'Trailer Boy' Lindstedt

In closing I would like to show you how your competition looks after they...
  • Bathe
  • Shave
  • Brush their teeth
  • Get a haircut
  • Comb their hair
  • Put on some clean, decent clothes
  • Hire a competent photographer
  • and SMILE!

http://www.governorholden.com/

No suit needed to look competent...

http://mattblunt.com/

Now... WHO is the "Dumb-Ass"???

Quote:
...Those who view 'suits' as supreme are not going to vote for me anyway, given what I say. Far better to look 'working class' if one is looking for working-class White votes.

I always come in dead last in votes. I come in dead last because of what I say, not what I wear.

www.martinlindstedt.org
Oh Really???

Is pride in personal appearance a ZOG "supreme" thing?

Or is it a matter of SELF RESPECT?

– Any Mechanic

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Last edited by Rob Roy MacGregor; April 30th, 2004 at 02:31 AM.

Old April 30th, 2004 #17
MartinLindstedt

Default R MacDonald -- Friend of Robert Mappelthorpe

Quote:
The truth will set you free... But first it will piss you off.

Number one... I have worked in both amateur and professional photography for over 20 years and in that time I feel I have qualified myself to judge a good photo from a bad one as it relates to communication in the general public forum..

I am quite sure that you, in addition to being one of the Movement whigger ass-clowns in your love for appearances over reality, are doubtless both an 'amateur' and a 'professional' in the tradition of Robert Mappelthorpe.

I've seen so many whigger ass-clowns come and go in this Movement and what is common with all of them is that they ALWAYS know how to do something better than those who are actually doing something. If you live in Missouri, then you should have filed for US Senate against Bullshit Kit Bond rather than make me hold my nose and ask Traitor Glenn Miller to do it and then have that particular stink bomb blow up in my face when Miller's ZOG handlers told him that he couldn't get into polytricks again.

Rather, you act like some hoity-toity faggot unable to understand that a candidate trying to get working-class and rural Whites to vote for him should look like something other than a professional politician or lawyer. Get this in your pointy little head -- I am not trying to get some whigger assclown or bowel-Movement doofus who would rather vote for Boob Holden or RuntBlunt rather than the genuine article to vote for me, because you won't.

You sound just like this LibberToon faggot who would look down his well-groomed snout at the farmers and tradesmen that I brought to Missery LibberToon meetings whenever I needed votes. "Why, Baby Hughie Emerson looks down his nose at me like I farted," one such electric lineman said to me. I told him not to worry -- "Baby Hughie thinks you are a peasant and all peasants smell like cow shit to him. But him and his fellow LibberToon catamites just love the taste of shit after a hard nite or two of reaming each other up the ass."

So to me, I'll just assume that you are just another Movement faggot with no sense of good sense. You wouldn't like the way I decorate my house either.

Quote:
Number two... From a professional anaylisis perspective I can't even begin to list the MANY errors I see in that being passed off as a "Campaign Photo". From the lighting, to the background, to the wardrobe, to the absence of eye contact, to the COMPLETE and TOTAL disregard for personal hygiene, etc., etc, et all, ad naseum.
Good thing that it was just a head and shoulders shot. If my feet had been showing you probably would have seen that my feet had cow shit on them suitable for a cheeky peasant.

Just as well. I don't want jewr Robert Mapplethorpe 'perfessinul anal-isis.'

Quote:
[
Number three, and the MOST IMPORTANT I might add... The VOTING PUBLIC'S analysis. To the general populace (lemmings AND the enlightened), that "Campaign Photo" will completely SCARE THE LIVING SHIT out of them! It SCREAMS the ever living "White Trash" stereotype.
Quote:

It looks like you just got back from Wal-Mart, pulled into the driveway in your Ford Pinto, ran into your "home sweet doublewide", guzzled a six-pack of Coors, beat your wife toothless, then snuck into your step-daughter's bedroom for a quickie... after which you finally settled down into your comfy 25 year old beer stained and fart smelling velour Lazy-Boy recliner to work on your second six-pack of Coors while watching your beloved Monday night Football Negro worship fest!

Does THAT drive it home for you Marty???
jews and faggots call me 'Marty.' And of course you have shown all the stereotypes that you jews and faggots typically have for us Christian goyim.

Quote:
[
In closing I would like to show you how your competition looks after they...
  • Bathe
  • Shave
  • Brush their teeth
  • Get a haircut
  • Comb their hair
  • Put on some clean, decent clothes
  • Hire a competent photographer
  • and SMILE!
I'm missing a few teeth, so I didn't smile, Robert Mappelthorpe. My hair is pretty short already, perhaps your taste is in skinheads putting something extra other than a bullwhip up uranus, Robert Mappelthorpe? The picture was done at the Walmart for $4.95, which is far less than what jew faggots like jewrself would charge, Robert Mappelthorpe MacDonald. And I was wearing my Sturgis black t-shirt at the time and I NEVER comb my hair. Call it laziness and inattention to detail, something that bald-headed jew faggots like jewrself can't abide. And the picture was taken in the afternoon and I take my shower in the evening before going to bed. People of farming ancestry wash off the dirt before going to bed. Since jew faggots like jewrself are descended from Cain, the original spawn of Satan, you wouldn't know anything about farming or farmers as the Earth is cursed to jewr kind. However, as a jew faggot, you are doubtless well acquainted with bath-houses.

Robert Mapplethorpe MacDonald then shows pictures of Boob Holden & RuntBlunt, my competition.

Quote:
[
Now... WHO is the "Dumb-Ass"???[/center]

Oh Really???

Is pride in personal appearance a ZOG "supreme" thing?

Or is it a matter of SELF RESPECT?
In jewr case, you still are a dumbass to me, although you have by your finickey bullshit lowered jewrself in my estimation to a rather goofy jew faggot from a typical whigger ass-clown.

Those who can -- do. Theys that can't -- bitch.

I chose my picture because it shows who and what I am. I show my face and use my real name because I have plenty of self-esteem, but avoid solipsism. There is doubtless plenty of reason why you refuse to show your real face and real name. Grow up or fuck off.

www.martinlindstedt.org

.[/QUOTE]

Old April 30th, 2004 #18
Rob Roy MacGregor

Wink Ever hear of dentures?

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser."

- Socrates

– Any Mechanic

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old April 30th, 2004 #19
Rob Roy MacGregor

Default Ever see the movie...

"Coal Miner's Daughter"?

Remember the scene where Loretta Lynn's husband has her get into her nicest dress, and then, using a clean bedsheet as a backdrop, photographs her for her first demo album?

Unlike a lot of "Hollywood Falsehoods", that event really took place as retold in her autobiography.

Look at his picture again... How much does it cost to:

Comb hair?

Look at the camera?

Dress in a nice shirt? (Goodwill Thrift Store $4.00-8.00)

SMILE??? (mouth can be closed)

Nothing "silver spoon" about that. If he doesn't appear to have confidence in himself... How is anyone else going to have confidence in him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR ANTICHRIST
Personaly I find a certain empty mocking feeling in the pictures that MacDonald posted. You got some rich guy who was mostly likey born with a sliverspoon in his ass, who really despises the working class. And who family has mostly likey been skrewing the working class whites for decades. Trying to pretend he he is one of you. What a sick joke. When really behind the phony grin he is thinking your all alot of shit smeared suckers working class peasents.

I once used to help out at the local town centre and that is where the local higher ups would have there private get togethers alot. With cretans of there own kind. Well anyways one of the jobs I had was helping to set the place up and help serve some of the food. Well holyshit you see the way the rich and there political rich buddies really talk about the working class. I did hear the words stupid peasents more then once. To sum it up I felt like I was in a snake pit. Yuck! Once a year at the local fair the politcal candiates all show up and I gill them all on the race issue it is fun to watch them sweat. But honestly there all snakes who are con men of the lowest kind.

– Any Mechanic

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old April 30th, 2004 #20
MartinLindstedt

Quote:

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser."

- Socrates

Socrates Had It Coming. From 1996:

http://www.martinlindstedt.org/socrates.html

Robert Mappelthorpe MacDonald wanted it cumming. What debate? What slander?

Stop whining. You wouldn't have gotten what you asked for if you didn't run it into the ground. Behave yourself and stop calling me 'Marty' and you might get some better behavior from me in return. Be someone by doing something rather than bother those who are trying their best at what they do. Maybe I did smear the invective on, but then again, have you not thought that MAYBE you brought down some upon yourself?

Let's see if you are able to grow up given as much of an apology as you are going to get from me.

--Martin Lindstedt

Thread