VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 9th, 2004 #1
British&Proud

Default BNP return to Romford

Great reception for the BNP's return to Romford Market
THERE WERE cheers and a round of applause from shoppers and stallholders alike when on Saturday the British National Party returned, after a gap of nearly ten years, to sell papers at Romford market.
Local organiser Alan Bailey told the London BNP website:

"The activity was a resounding success as we sold around 50 Freedoms an hour.

"Locals and shoppers flocked to our "pitch", and their general consensus of opinion was that we were long overdue in coming, and that we must return on a regular basis.

"After several hours work in very hot conditions we retired to a local hostelry for a well-earned drink, and on leaving the pub we were treated to a another large cheer from locals who had said that they really appreciated our efforts."

The papersale was initiated by London Development Officer Richard Barnbrook who thanked those who turned up on the hottest day of the year and made the sale a success.

"This is one of many such activities that we have planned for the next 12 months. Selling Freedom is the key to promoting the British National Party and appearing for a couple of hours at local markets, where there is such a congregation of people, provides an ideal opportunity for this.

"We also took Freedom door-to-door on a local estate and sold 80 papers in a two hour stint. This made a total of 230 copies of Freedom sold in the two activities, raising over £110 for the local branch.

"I would like to thank those who gave up their Saturday to help the BNP with this activity."
http://www.bnp.org.uk/freedom/regions/0908romford.html

Old August 9th, 2004 #2
Fredrik Haerne

Hey, speaking of the BNP I watched a British mini series in two parts recently, about a man who joins a nationalist party after economic difficulties. His fourteen-year-old daughter starts dating a Paki junky, which is the last straw for the father who takes his crossbow and shoots a random immigrant from a rooftop.

At a local meeting a bureaucrat talks about garbage disposal, when the father says "Excuse me, when you talk about garbage you're talking about the Pakis, yea?" I can't figure out his dialect here, not good at British ones, but he holds a speech where he dares the local politician up at the podium to name the Pakis as garbage, and says: "We want our country back! House by house, street by street, town by town we're gonna take it back!"

The audience is fired up and many of the men start shouting "White Power!". Then the local Pakis smash the windows from the outside and attack the meeting, enraged by the crossbow attack earlier. The father is stabbed by accident by one of the young nationalists.

Anyone know the name of the series? The name in Sweden is Fatherland, but I can't find it under that name at imdb.com.

Though you have to watch a mini series like this one because they are so rare, you know they'll be full of anti-White propaganda. A young member of the nationalist party says he is against abortion out of nationalist reasons, since it kills White babies. Being against abortion is far too boring and conservative for most people, so naturally they will include that. And the mini series ends with the leader of the party talking about the recent violence, grinning gleefully as he says "We don't control the violence. We are a normal political party." The usual pattern: to portray nationalist parties not as "real" parties but as criminal organizations, merely setting out to fool the voters.

Old August 10th, 2004 #3
British&Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredrik Haerne
Hey, speaking of the BNP I watched a British mini series in two parts recently, about a man who joins a nationalist party after economic difficulties. His fourteen-year-old daughter starts dating a Paki junky, which is the last straw for the father who takes his crossbow and shoots a random immigrant from a rooftop.

At a local meeting a bureaucrat talks about garbage disposal, when the father says "Excuse me, when you talk about garbage you're talking about the Pakis, yea?" I can't figure out his dialect here, not good at British ones, but he holds a speech where he dares the local politician up at the podium to name the Pakis as garbage, and says: "We want our country back! House by house, street by street, town by town we're gonna take it back!"

The audience is fired up and many of the men start shouting "White Power!". Then the local Pakis smash the windows from the outside and attack the meeting, enraged by the crossbow attack earlier. The father is stabbed by accident by one of the young nationalists.

Anyone know the name of the series? The name in Sweden is Fatherland, but I can't find it under that name at imdb.com.

Though you have to watch a mini series like this one because they are so rare, you know they'll be full of anti-White propaganda. A young member of the nationalist party says he is against abortion out of nationalist reasons, since it kills White babies. Being against abortion is far too boring and conservative for most people, so naturally they will include that. And the mini series ends with the leader of the party talking about the recent violence, grinning gleefully as he says "We don't control the violence. We are a normal political party." The usual pattern: to portray nationalist parties not as "real" parties but as criminal organizations, merely setting out to fool the voters.
The programme was called 'England Expects' over here and was shown back in April.

Old August 10th, 2004 #4
EnglishWarrior

Sounds like they are trying to make Brits sound racist! OH NO!

Thread