Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 31st, 2005 #1
Rounder

Default VNN's New Website !!!

www.thearyanalternative.com

Why it came about: There I was sitting under my barn shelter admiring my garden, plotting against the kikes, and trying to think up a way to get Hymie to advertise VNN for free. Then Odin spoke to me.

"Rounder (says Odin), why don't cha start up a new website entitled: www.thearyanalternative.com ? After all, the kikes have been bad-mouthing The Aryan Alternative in numerous newspaper articles and editorials, and on radio and TV as a result of all those TAA distributions. Millions have heard about The Aryan Alternative, and many hundreds at least of them, have logged on to www.thearyanalternative.com as a result, but found nothing there. And if you don't hurry up at purchase that domain, the kikes will, just to piss you off."

And so, I PM'd Stan (The Man) Sikorski about it and two hours later, Stan had www.thearyanalternative.com on line and operational. Those who log on immediately see VNN main page, and only 5 inches down they see the words: "Aryan Alternative". They click that on and presto, they can view TAA in it's entirety. Plus, they can become jew-wise via govnn and VNNF, at the same time.

Damn, I'm good ain't I ?? Wonder why forum intellectuals didn't think of it ??
But. . . "Never fear when Rounder's here."

(PS: BTW, while I had Odin's attention, I asked if he had me a place in Valhalla reserved yet. But all he said was "keep o-o-o-o-o-o-o-n-n-n-n-n- a Klu Kluckin, and fightin them GD kikes and koons !!"

Old July 31st, 2005 #2
Hibernian

Well done, Glenn! And to think I used to make fun of Army guys It's the Marine coming out in me....lol

Semper Fi, Green Beret

Old July 31st, 2005 #3
Steve Lillywhite
Banned

Location: The U.S. Office to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
There I was sitting under my barn shelter admiring my garden, plotting against the kikes, and trying to think up a way to get Hymie to advertise VNN for free.
You are not only a 'master' sergeant but also a master strategist

Old July 31st, 2005 #4
Ron Doggett

Quote:
www.thearyanalternative.com

Why it came about: There I was sitting under my barn shelter admiring my garden, plotting against the kikes, and trying to think up a way to get Hymie to advertise VNN for free. Then Odin spoke to me.

"Rounder (says Odin), why don't cha start up a new website entitled: www.thearyanalternative.com ? After all, the kikes have been bad-mouthing The Aryan Alternative in numerous newspaper articles and editorials, and on radio and TV as a result of all those TAA distributions. Millions have heard about The Aryan Alternative, and many hundreds at least of them, have logged on to www.thearyanalternative.com as a result, but found nothing there. And if you don't hurry up at purchase that domain, the kikes will, just to piss you off."

And so, I PM'd Stan (The Man) Sikorski about it and two hours later, Stan had www.thearyanalternative.com on line and operational. Those who log on immediately see VNN main page, and only 5 inches down they see the words: "Aryan Alternative". They click that on and presto, they can view TAA in it's entirety. Plus, they can become jew-wise via govnn and VNNF, at the same time.

Damn, I'm good ain't I ?? Wonder why forum intellectuals didn't think of it ??
But. . . "Never fear when Rounder's here."

(PS: BTW, while I had Odin's attention, I asked if he had me a place in Valhalla reserved yet. But all he said was "keep o-o-o-o-o-o-o-n-n-n-n-n- a Klu Kluckin, and fightin them GD kikes and koons !!"
Excellent idea! And in 2 hours it's done, now that can't be beat.

Old August 1st, 2005 #5
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Thumbs up

Quote:
GREAT! :cheers:

-Yankee Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old August 1st, 2005 #6
Whirlwind

Great work, Glen and Stan. Securing that address will surely benefit. Now anyone remotely interested should be able to find it.

Edit: Just googled 'The Aryan Alternative", very interesting.

Old August 1st, 2005 #7
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by raciallymotivated
You are not only a 'master' sergeant but also a master strategist
Thanks raciallymotivated, Hibernian, Ron, Yankee Jim and Whirlwind for the compliment. "Atta-boys" always welcomed by this old Redneck.

Now then, what this means is that henceforth, every time the jews' media badmouths our newspaper, they'll be advertising it at the same time. So let's all vow to order and distribute even more of them.

No longer is it necessary that govnn and VNNF be mentioned in the media to attract the lemmings, the media will attract the lemmings to us just by mentioning The Aryan Alternative.

We urgently need to attract more lemmings, rather than more of the WN choir. And especially to our incredibly effective/convincing radio broadcasts by Chain, Agis, Alex and Stan.

BTW, Stan will "dress up" www.thearyanalternative.com to make it even more effective.

Old August 1st, 2005 #8
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:

We urgently need to attract more lemmings, rather than more of the WN choir. And especially to our incredibly effective/convincing radio broadcasts by Chain, Agis, Alex and Stan.
And there sir, in a nutshell, you have put your finger on the biggest FAILING of White nationalism in the past decade or so, which has missed a thousand opportunities for growth due to laziness, cowardice, and the usual assortment of human failings.

From my first exposure to Linder I was excited by VNN because it had the potential to reach out past "the choir" not by dumbing down or compromising the message, but by putting it out in different and more effective ways. That positive activity has continued and we will deepen the trend!

Old August 1st, 2005 #9
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
And there sir, in a nutshell, you have put your finger on the biggest FAILING of White nationalism in the past decade or so, which has missed a thousand opportunities for growth due to laziness, cowardice, and the usual assortment of human failings.

From my first exposure to Linder I was excited by VNN because it had the potential to reach out past "the choir" not by dumbing down or compromising the message, but by putting it out in different and more effective ways. That positive activity has continued and we will deepen the trend!
Amen to that, A.E.

Among all jew-wise WNs, honestly concerned about strengthening "the Movement", their consistency in contributing to effective activism projects/groups, should be as natural and reliable as breathing. All labors and contributions provided to VNN activisms are investments in our own futures, and in the futures of our children, Race, and posterity.

COMMITMENT !!! INITIATIVE !!! DUTY !!!

And to hell with the GD defeatists !!!

Old August 2nd, 2005 #10
brutus

RE: Glenn

I'm glad to see that you have your thinking-cap on!

Very slick idea!

BRAVO!

Thread