Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 9th, 2020 #1
justin c

Default Clever guy wastes Indian computer scammers time and makes them RAGE (humor)

This guys channel is really funny. He pretends to be technology-naive scam-bait and trolls along the smelly pajeets from their shithole call centers, sometimes wasting hours of their time. The more time he can keep them on the phone the less time they have to attempt to manipulate real potential victims.

This episode is particularly hilarious because the street-shitter is raging extremely hard and was strung along for more than 11 hours over multiple sessions.

Old November 9th, 2020 #2
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

I did this once but I didn't waste 1+ hours on the phone. I was just playing along like I was really concerned, but played the part of a really dumb and slow computer owner.

Pajeet started getting the hint after about 8 minutes and tried to get me to just give him my CC and mailing details so he could "send" me software to "fix" my computer. I started giving him fake #s and he knew and got pissed. I hung up on him.

He called me back almost immediately. People think they can't call people back because they are on a system that doesn't allow it, but they can.

Here's the somewhat scary part: When I answered this callback, Pajeet called me by my first and last name (along with screaming an cussing). He never once called me by my first or last name in the initial call. I hung up but he never called a 3rd time.

Old November 9th, 2020 #3
Joe from OH

Funnier than shit. Bapu loses his shit around the 54 minute mark.

Thanks for the laughs!

Old November 10th, 2020 #4
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Woodpecker

Hilarious. It reminds me of something I saw on TED talks.

Old November 11th, 2020 #5
Crowe

Kept one on the phone for about 5 minutes feeding them fake information. And then I told them thank you for staying on the phone long enough for me to run a trace on your location. Expect to have the authorities knocking on your door here soon. It was a bluff of course, but people have done this to them legit before.

Old January 30th, 2021 #6
H.B.

This one was absolutely hysterical.

This guy impersonates a 78-year old granny "Vivian Rogers" who pretends to be all ignorant and gullible and then scams the scammers.

At the end, a fake pajeet with a wildly exaggerated slurping sound verbal tick calls in and offers to sell the real pajeet scammer more customer information lol.

5 GIGABYTES OF FILES DELETED!! SCAMMER LIFE RUINED!!

Thread