Old July 7th, 2006 #1
James Hawthorne

Lightbulb Aryan Matters 10

Aryan Matters - 7/7/06

http://www.buywhite.net:8000/content/am/am07070616k.pls 16k Stream
http://www.buywhite.net:8000/content/am/am07070648k.pls 48k Stream
http://www.buywhite.net/shoutcast/sh...m07070648k.mp3 MP3 Download

Byron Jost:

Joins me to talk about his documentary and up and coming projects. Very insightful and a company (October Sun Films) we MUST all support.

Katherine Anne Duncan:

Director of the Confederate Woman of the Southern States of America. She talks about the infestation of the Mexican hordes which have just recently arrived in the south.

The famous 'Rivers of Blood' speech is here with many thanks to the British National Front

ENOCH POWELLS - 'RIVERS OF BLOOD' SPEECH

The supreme function of statesmanship is to provide against preventable evils. In seeking to do so, it encounters obstacles which are deeply rooted in human nature. One is that by the very order of things such evils are not demonstrable until they have occurred: at each stage in their onset there is room for doubt and for dispute whether they be real or imaginary. By the same token, they attract little attention in comparison with current troubles, which are both indisputable and pressing: whence the besetting temptation of all politics to concern itself with the immediate present at the expense of the future.

Above all, people are disposed to mistake predicting troubles for causing troubles and even for desiring troubles: "If only," they love to think, "if only people wouldn't talk about it, it probably wouldn't happen." Perhaps this habit goes back to the primitive belief that the word and the thing, the name and the object, are identical.

At all events, the discussion of future grave but, with effort now, avoidable evils is the most unpopular and at the same time the most necessary occupation for the politician. Those who knowingly shirk it deserve, and not infrequently receive, the curses of those who come after.

Quote:
...For these dangerous and divisive elements the legislation proposed in the Race Relations Bill is the very pabulum they need to flourish. Here is the means of showing that the immigrant communities can organise to consolidate their members, to agitate and campaign against their fellow citizens, and to overawe and dominate the rest with the legal weapons which the ignorant and the ill-informed have provided. As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding; like the Roman, I seem to see "the River Tiber foaming with much blood."
MORE

If you don't GET Aryan Matters ... You Just don't Get it !

VNN Media

Old July 8th, 2006 #2
ohgolly

Good show, Hawthorne.

Got any links to Miss Duncan or her organization? I can't find anything.

Old July 8th, 2006 #3
Itz_molecular
Banned

Great show . Having guests makes the show more dynamic with the exchange of comments . Enjoyed hearing Mrs. Duncan and her great southern accent along with Byron .

Here's a shocker for you Hawthorne, Chicago is the second largest Hispanic city in America, after Los Angeles .

Think that you are all a little naive , believing that the subs see us as essential to maintaining the infrastructure . They are clueless idiots, they believe this TV tripe that black doctors can run an ER, hispanic engineers can maintain the phone and electrical system . They seriously believe that they can do anything that whites can .

Old July 8th, 2006 #4
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Quote:
Great show . Having guests makes the show more dynamic with the exchange of comments . Enjoyed hearing Mrs. Duncan and her great southern accent along with Byron .
Agreed. Stan tells me the hits for the conversational shows like Aryan Matters and Goyfire exceed those of Truth is No Defense and Hawthorne Report.

You know, James Hawthorne, myself, and the apparently hibernating cast of Goyfire are always seeking guests. What's more people are welcome to come forward and test the water and create their own show.

The cause of Whites creating their own media independent of Jew meddling is as urgent as ever.

Old July 8th, 2006 #5
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Beck
Agreed. Stan tells me the hits for the conversational shows like Aryan Matters and Goyfire exceed those of Truth is No Defense and Hawthorne Report.
What might be the ideal blend , do an opening monologue and commentary ( pre-recorded )and follow that with guests ( splice them together ) .

I don't know if this would fly , or if you would want to try . Get some of the folks from the N.O. conference for guest , especially Sam Dixon , Bob Whitaker, Dr. Fields . The 'old hands' at this have their experiences to share .( I don't know if the attitude of SF folks would make them amenable to an interview)

Old July 8th, 2006 #6
Subrosa
Banned

Default VNN Radio Too!

I liked the show. I wish Byron had been queried more about his funding and what his plans were in that regard. I don't think his personal financing of projects or being at the mercy of donations is going to go very far. I would like to see some kind of plan to address these issues so we could all get on board and make it a success.

I agree with Byron that the number of Mexishits is greatly underestimated. There are probably 20 million mexishits in California alone. Tie that in with everywhere else and we have a huge problem.

My company has an office in Atlanta and I wanted to go there to be closer to my folks but I will be gawd damn if I'm going to jump out of one cesspool (California) and into another (Atlanta). This has just happened in the last 16 years too because I was in Georgia in 1990 and there were very few mexishits there. Amazing how fast a place can go to shit.'

Great show, Katherine and Byron both were good choices.

Old July 9th, 2006 #7
James Hawthorne

Thumbs up Cheers for the comments

Quote:
Think that you are all a little naive , believing that the subs see us as essential to maintaining the infrastructure . They are clueless idiots, they believe this TV tripe that black doctors can run an ER, hispanic engineers can maintain the phone and electrical system . They seriously believe that they can do anything that whites can .
Thanks for the comments everybody. "Naive" ( maybe ) ... it is still shocking that the mexshits are not intent on staying and reclaiming "Atzlan" but are invading the northern states too, like Virginia and other states. Plus moving forward to Utah and the pacific northwest.

Tells the lie that they just want the "Southwest" .. but looks like they want the WHOLE of America.

7/9/06- Just added Enoch Powell's 'Rivers of Blood' speech #1 Thread

VNN Media

Old July 12th, 2006 #8
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorne
Thanks for the comments everybody. "Naive" ( maybe ) ... it is still shocking that the mexshits are not intent on staying and reclaiming "Atzlan" but are invading the northern states too, like Virginia and other states. Plus moving forward to Utah and the pacific northwest.

Tells the lie that they just want the "Southwest" .. but looks like they want the WHOLE of America.

7/9/06- Just added Enoch Powell's 'Rivers of Blood' speech #1 Thread
Virginia, A northern state ?? hehehe , don't say that around any pro-confederate folks

( Virginia might be better termed a 'mid-Atlantic' state. Its capitol ,Richmond ,was the capitol of the Confederacy. It would be considered a southern state, at least socially and politically . )

yep, they're in Connecticut in swarms and Massachusetts ,too .

Yes Hawthorne , it's all the way into Canada , Milwaukee, even in Maine.
Atzlan isn't a goal, it's just the first step . They want all the white man's goodies .

( I meant 'naive' in the kindest of terms )

Old July 12th, 2006 #9
ohgolly

Default O.K., I'll try again

Got any links to Miss Duncan or her organization? I can't find anything.

Thread