VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 2nd, 2020 #21
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKSH-22 View Post
Where is your proof albanians were under croatian command??

Serbs kiss the butt of putin which is turning white slavic russia into Kazakhstan with his open borders.

We kiss ass of clinton because he helped us.

I get it your American and dont like your government being run by jews and are saying Albanians kissed their ass.
The division was developed around the nucleus of an ethnic Albanian battalion which had briefly seen combat against the Yugoslav Partisans in eastern Bosnia as part of the 13th Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Handschar (1st Croatian).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/21st_W..._SS_Skanderbeg

I am not an American, I come from Holland from a family of well-known NSB members. So if you please do not have any unfounded "reproaches" to my side.

I have nothing to do with servants kissing the Jewish ass, regardless of who they are and where they come from.

Similarly, I have nothing to do with Russia, I stand for an Europe of independent states based on an ethnic perspective.

Old June 2nd, 2020 #22
Johan
Banned

Quote:
You wouldnt be worried about jews in their governmnet, you would be happy to be free from invasion.
Than you are under jew control,and you are their puppet!

If you want to kiss jewish ass, please do it elsewhere and not here.

We here on the forum are not in favor of that.

Those who kneel before the jew are a big part of the problem, and thus against us which makes them an enemy of the White race.

Old June 2nd, 2020 #23
AKSH-22
Banned

Im not for kissing jewish ass. I was saying albanians dont kiss jewish ass more than serbs do.

Dosent matter what you were a member of only matters what you can do for white race.

And what demographics where you live, look like. in other words who you descendants are likely to have kids with with.

Holand and rest of west europe is turning into africa, who are you to talk about east europe or albania.

My point was not with you. It was with serbs who dont give a crap about white race but just want to talk shit online and stroke their ego about imperial ambitions, (which their too dumb to realize died in the 90s).

So they put propaganda online to fool dumbasses. Albanians are european. And youre european whose nation is slowly turning itself into africa and asia for the sake of importing cheap labor to make rich people richer.

The fact they kiss up to bill clinton for helping kosovo does not mean shit. THey are less jew controlled than most of europe.

Old June 2nd, 2020 #24
AKSH-22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
Than you are under jew control,and you are their puppet!
There is less jews in albania than in usa or holand.

They are not under jew control. Their not WN either, no state is. Rich jews and other rich people buy some degree of influence everywhere. So by your logic nothing is not Jew controlled kid.

And jews have no connection to the discussion. Since they are also in controll of russia whos ass serbia kisses same as albanians kiss usa ass.

SO by your logic albanians, serbs and pretty much everything is under jewish controll.

If you had some brains and could make some money like jews you could kick them out of power peacefully.

JEws are strong where they have money or where they can buy influence.

Its capitalist system killing white race more than jews are in the modern day.

Rich people need poor workers, to gain money from. SO they import third worlders. THats the biggest force. Jews are a problem too but not everything.

Old June 2nd, 2020 #25
Johan
Banned

Quote:
There is less jews in albania than in usa or holand.

They are not under jew control. Their not WN either, no state is. Rich jews and other rich people buy some degree of influence everywhere. So by your logic nothing is not Jew controlled kid.

And jews have no connection to the discussion. Since they are also in controll of russia whos ass serbia kisses same as albanians kiss usa ass.

SO by your logic albanians, serbs and pretty much everything is under jewish controll.

If you had some brains and could make some money like jews you could kick them out of power peacefully.

JEws are strong where they have money or where they can buy influence.

Its capitalist system killing white race more than jews are in the modern day.

Rich people need poor workers, to gain money from. SO they import third worlders. THats the biggest force. Jews are a problem too but not everything.
Almost all of Europe is under Jewish influence, including the country where I live.

Obviously I don't think that's a good thing, so why shouldn't I talk about Eastern Europe where Albania licked the Jewish ass in WW2 and now glorify their servants.

If you have anything against Serbian people, that's up to you, but don't come here to portray Albanians as Europe's "saviors". Most of the misery we face here in Western Europe comes from the Albanian corner or those who are related to them.

Quote:
While millions of Jews were being exterminated across Europe during World War II, many Jewish families found refuge and safety in Albania, despite German occupation. The local Jewish population increased from a few hundred to 2,000.

https://www.rferl.org/a/the-promise-.../30395615.html

There may have been settlements of Jews in the northern region of Albania since early Roman times. During the Communist period, Albanian archeologists discovered the remains of a 5th- or 6th-century synagogue at Saranda on the coast,

https://jewish-heritage-europe.eu/albania/

Almost all Jews in Albania during the Second World War were saved from Hitler’s “Final Solution.” This is remarkable and a circumstance that cannot be found in any other occupied country in Europe. How did this happen? Why was Albania good to its Jews?

https://www.yadvashem.org/articles/g...n-albania.html

Albania, a small and mountainous country on the southeast coast of the Balkan peninsula, was home to a population of 803,000. Of those only two hundred were Jews. After Hitler’s rise to power in 1933, many Jews found refuge in Albania. No accurate figures exist regarding their number; however, different sources estimate that 600-1,800 Jewish refugees entered that country from Germany, Austria, Serbia, Greece and Yugoslavia, in the hope to continue on to the Land of Israel or other places of refuge.

https://www.yadvashem.org/yv/en/exhi...besa/index.asp
*btw ; the capitalist system is a jewish tool,so jews are the main problem.

Old June 2nd, 2020 #26
AKSH-22
Banned

Albanians are too poor/weak to be a major problem to rich west europe. Maybe their worse with crime because their poor. But crime is small potatoes in the properly rich, advanced and educated west.

Albanian crime is getting weaker than it was. As crime goes in every country as they get richer. People want legit money without risking their neck. As I see it your problems are rich people and jews squeezing you of money and importing non whites as cheap labour. Albanians are too poor to have that much real power over the west. Your cops will just kick their ass eventually. And the next generation is richer and softer like it is everywhere as people develop economically.

Old June 2nd, 2020 #27
AKSH-22
Banned

Since the thread is about kosovo im just giving our side of story and exposing serb lies. I have nothing on you dude. Good luck stopping the flood of non whites into holland. THats what I want to see.

Old June 2nd, 2020 #28
Johan
Banned

Albanians are very strongly represented in drug-related matters in Holland.You probably know what drugs do to the youth, it makes them weak and lost.The Dutch government / police are powerless in this, because they have to do with rules from the kosher EU.

As long as the discussion continues in this way, I have no objection to it.

You may have your views, I have mine. In addition, I also do some things in the field. What do you do outside on forums to bring up the "mistakes" (if there are) of others?

I hope it is clear to you that this is a pro White forum here, so no place to make unfounded statements about White brothers and sisters who have not yet knelt before the jew and their puppets as Albania has done more than once and for all .

Old June 2nd, 2020 #29
AKSH-22
Banned

You would get drugs without albanians. They maybe muscled out competition because their poor enough to be involved in stupid crap. And most of them white to blend in enough with locals. SO they are noticed more. I dont deny they make problems.

But your own society's demand for drugs is the reason the opportunity exists for criminals. In any case its a sign of weakness for albanians. It only looks cool to dumb teenage boys.

Old June 2nd, 2020 #30
Johan
Banned

Drug-related matters are often financed / organized by the jew, so the Albanians are the jewish errand boy.

Agree that the demand for drugs exposes the weakness of a society.

Hence I participate in groups that show the youth a different way.

Old June 2nd, 2020 #31
AKSH-22
Banned

Well all peoples and groups have some degree of influence on each other. But so far at least jews have more control in the west than in albania.

Old June 2nd, 2020 #32
AKSH-22
Banned

Involvement in crime is a bigger weakness than demand for drugs. Almost all criminals end up in crap other than some tiny number of gang leaders who manage to avoid capture. Druggies, a lot of them still have a good life and make real money/career (they dont go to crazy, limit intake).

Old June 2nd, 2020 #33
Johan
Banned

From there we have to keep it ethnic and White.

As long as things do not come from a racial side from the European peoples.It is not possible to make a fist against the jew, attacking White brothers and sisters only plays in the card of the jew.

All other matters are subordinate to this, nor should we sit on each other's territory.So Albanians have to leave Kosovo and seek a future in "their own" country.

Old June 2nd, 2020 #34
AKSH-22
Banned

Territory belongs to the people living on it. Kosovo has been majority albanian for at least last 200-300 years. Borders always change in history.

The serbs controlled it from 1912 to 1999 because, they had independence from turkey before albania and so they had organized armies to take our land in 1912 when turkey was finally kicked out and albnania got its independence in 1912.

Serbs do not have a stronger claim on the land than us. Serbs came in balkans in 7th century:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin...s_of_the_Serbs

We are the majority and have been for hundreds of years. Serbs took over in 20th century and we kicked them out when we were rich/strong enough to do so.

Land belongs to the people on it. All land is paid in blood far back in history. We are majority there. You just hate us because of albanian criminals.

France could also say: holand is ours because we ruled it at some point in the past. Thats not how it works holand belongs to what the people in holland want. Same as any other land.

We make the majority so its ours and WW2 nazis agreed with this point of view. Albanians didnt emigrate there recently that is serb lies, we have been there for hundreds of years. If serbs say: we were majoirty in middle ages. Well they were not the majoirty in vojvodina in middle ages, hungarians were. Serbia is not giving up serb majoirty vojvodina to hungary. And their not getting kosovo who is now albanian majority.

If i was you id be worried about apefrians and sandnigger arabs immigrating and mixing 1/2 of europe, f*ing your women ect. Instead of kosovo being ruled by who the people of kosovo want to be ruled by.

Its you whos turning into the congo in the long term not albanians. Jheesh

Old June 2nd, 2020 #35
AKSH-22
Banned

Look at your own shit before pointing to someone elses. If albanian criminals cause problems, they deserve nothing other than bullet. But their not the ones bringing africa into europe. Jews are, but also west europeans most of them go along with it few are against it like you are.

Old June 2nd, 2020 #36
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Serbs do not have a stronger claim on the land than us. Serbs came in balkans in 7th century:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin...s_of_the_Serbs

France could also say: holand is ours because we ruled it at some point in the past.
The area in and around Kosovo has been inhabited for nearly 10,000 years. During the Neolithic age, Kosovo lay within the area of the Vinča-Turdaş culture which is characterised by West Balkan black and grey pottery. Bronze and Iron Age tombs have been found in Metohija.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo#Early_history

The Vinča culture, [ʋîːntʃa] also known as Turdaș culture or Turdaș–Vinča culture, was a Neolithic archaeological culture in southeastern Europe, in present-day Serbia,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vin%C4%8Da_culture

This topic is not about France and Holland,what is next the Dutch and the Spaniards.Stay on the topic and come with argument and not with outdated stories/or wandering things.

Old June 2nd, 2020 #37
AKSH-22
Banned

Vinca culture is ancient pre historic culture before there was even indo european migration into europe. There was not even indo europeans in the area during time of Vinca culture. Let alone no such thing as either serb or albanian (both indo european subgroups). The fact is if were looking at ancient history, serbs are slavs which came in the area in 7th century. Albanian has cultural and linguistic influence from romans and greeks and so have been in the general area longer considering the weight of evidence, if not in kosovo itself.

But even if they were not there first. Land is controlled by the people, and the people there want independence.

Talking about west europe is relevant, because your west european and talking shit about kosovo being ruled by its own people, when you arent even sure if some of your own grand kids wont look like tyrone.

Old June 3rd, 2020 #38
Johan
Banned

Don't worry about what Western Europeans are doing.

You should be more concerned about the parasites among your people roaming Europe.

I don't talk shit about kosovo,i talk about the shit in Kosovo your people.
Kosovo is Serbia!!!

Albanian refugees arriving in Italy, 1991

Old June 3rd, 2020 #39
AKSH-22
Banned

Whatever makes you feel better. I guess if your country is turning into african and blacks are ass fucking your daughter (or if not grand daughter, great grand daughter ect eventually), you can always talk shit about white Europeans on their own land who are not turning into some combination of congo and pakistan (unlike your country).

I guess if that makes you feel better go ahead. Serbs are just as poor and cime ridden as albanians now a days. Maybe albanians were poorer and more crime ridden in the past, today its equal we have economically developed and are on the same level as serbia. Still poorer and more crime ridden than rich west but not compared to serbia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbian_mafia#Netherlands

Old June 3rd, 2020 #40
Johan
Banned

You are sick in your head, you have an obsession with White ladies who are fucked by sand niggers.

I will stop the discussion with you here, I am not waiting for anti-white views. Moreover, we do not take them seriously, the continuous posting of non-serious matters is also a reason for banishment.

In general, be serious. Don't make loose accusations. Don't lie. If you break these rules, you will either get a warning, then stuck in the Tard Corral, or, if your offense is egregious, simply banned.

Hereby!

Thread