VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 12th, 2011 #1
Dan Allan

Default 51st state would be a republitard state

Quote:
Thirteen mostly conservative California counties would break away to create a 51st state known as South California under a proposal by an elected official that would have to clear major hurdles to succeed.

Republican Jeff Stone has asked fellow members of the Riverside County Board of Supervisors to support a motion to bring together officials from the 13 counties to discuss the idea.

A vote on the proposed meeting is scheduled for Tuesday.

Stone said California is too big to govern, a situation that has led the state to raid local government coffers because of runaway spending. He knows it will be a challenge to create another state but doesn't believe it's an impossible task.

"We are sending a message," Stone told the Los Angeles Times.

The effort marks the latest in scores of secession movements in California dating back to the 1850s that aimed to cleave the state and split counties and cities.

Even if leaders from the 13 counties got serious about secession, the U.S. Constitution says no new state can be formed without the consent of Congress and the state Legislature.

An e-mail message left by The Associated Press for Stone's chief of staff, Verne Lauritzen, was not immediately returned.

Gil Duran, a spokesman for California Gov. Jerry Brown, said Stone's proposal is "a supremely ridiculous waste of everybody's time."

"If you want to live in a Republican state with very conservative right-wing laws, then there's a place called Arizona," Duran told the newspaper.

Stone's version of South California would not include Los Angeles County. Instead, it would encompass coastal Orange and San Diego counties, and more sparsely populated, inland areas such as Fresno, Imperial, Inyo, Kern, Kings, Madera, Mariposa, Mono, Riverside, San Bernardino and Tulare counties.

Combined, those counties have about 13 million people.

Stone also proposed that South California would have a part-time Legislature with no term limits as well as a newly built capitol building.
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest-...be-a-red-state

Old November 12th, 2011 #2
MeltinGiovanni

Northern California should be a separate state as well.. if it would be, it would remind me of New Hampshire and Idaho rolled into one. Auburn area is beautiful. That could be the new capitol.. Notice I don't include Sacramento.. thats because its multicultural hell in parts.

Old November 12th, 2011 #3
Hugh
Holorep survivor

There is one thing stronger than all the armies in the world, and that is an idea whose time has come.
Victor Hugo

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Gandhi

Old November 13th, 2011 #4
Chip Farley

If this actually happened there is no doubt in my mind that nig-kike democrats would be demanding for beaner Puerto Rico to the 52nd state to 'balance' things.

This whole scenario could really touch off a whole new era of Balkanization.

BTW the proposed Northern California state already has a name, and has been proposed before:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffers...cific_state%29

Old March 4th, 2012 #5
Seth Bashir

jewsign Other suggested new states

State break-aways are needed in the north-midlantic for example. The counties they exclude:

FreeNY: NYC, LI, Westchester, Putnam, parts of Dutchess and Sullivan, Yonkers, and Rockland cty's.

FreeNJ: Essex, Hudson, Middlesex, Union, parts of Monmouth and Bergen, Passaic, Somerset, and Camden cty's. geez what a f*cked up state.

FreePA: Montgomery, Monroe and part of Pike cty's. (eastern cutoffs only)

The goal is isolating the toxic political elements, whose focus is NYC with tenticals into commutable suburbs/exurbs. Jewyness and attending niggermania stop where gun racks start.

Last edited by Seth Bashir; March 4th, 2012 at 01:01 AM. Reason: who can forget Philly?

Old March 4th, 2012 #6
SmokyMtn
Banned

Western North Carolina and East Tennessee needs to be its own state. We can call it
State_of_Franklin State_of_Franklin

East Tennessee has done it before and I will like to see us do it again.

History
- North Carolina cedes Washington District (Tennessee) to Federal Government April 1784
- Secedes from North Carolina and blocks Federal Government claims; Franklin proclaimed August 23 1784
- Petition for Frankland statehood sent to Congress May 16, 1785
- Provisional name changed back to Franklin Dec 24, 1785
- Disbanded; and re-acquired by North Carolina

Old March 4th, 2012 #7
youwould

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Bashir View Post
State break-aways are needed in the north-midlantic for example. The counties they exclude:

FreeNY: NYC, LI, Westchester, Putnam, parts of Dutchess and Sullivan, Yonkers, and Rockland cty's.

FreeNJ: Essex, Hudson, Middlesex, Union, parts of Monmouth and Bergen, Passaic, Somerset, and Camden cty's. geez what a f*cked up state.

FreePA: Montgomery, Monroe and part of Pike cty's. (eastern cutoffs only)

The goal is isolating the toxic political elements, whose focus is NYC with tenticals into commutable suburbs/exurbs. Jewyness and attending niggermania stop where gun racks start.
Your forgetting Chester/Berks. Montgomery is connected to Philly County.

Old July 2nd, 2016 #8
Ironguard1940

Default From there it's every town, village and hamlet

How about making every county and city its own state? So instead of 50 states we have 3,144 county/city states. I don't know how we'll put that many stars on the flag...

Seriously, I think we should encourage small White cities, towns and rural counties to declare unilateral independence from the kwa.

Old August 23rd, 2016 #9
Jack Robertson

Default mestizalan

Southren California becoming it's own state would be interesting if it kicked off a chain reaction of secession. Say the costal elites created a Republic of SW California and declared an open border with Mexico. in about a week it would be a disaster area. It would be even worse than Tijuana because all the worst elements would fllood in, they would have easier access to firearms, and the niggers would go to war against them. Too bad for the non PC worshipping whites but then it would be a chance for them to start a mud free state further north.

Old January 9th, 2017 #10
Ironguard1940

Default Anyone remember this song?

Old May 19th, 2020 #11
bedford

I just like the idea of some all white ethnostate in America where the money raised that went into our trasury would go to the welfare of the white cit.izens. We wouldn't be paying a penny of our taxes to lazy niggers and other muds to live in government housing and never work. Plus just think how much lower the crime rate would be.

Old May 19th, 2020 #12
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Yes, the transfer of wealth from whites to non-whites and foreigners needs to stop.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old May 19th, 2020 #13
Dawn Cannon

https://propertarianism.com/

Old May 19th, 2020 #14
Garrick Fenstad
Banned

none of this faggot shit is ever gonna happen.

Old May 20th, 2020 #15
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrick Fenstad View Post
none of this faggot shit is ever gonna happen.
Yeah it's too late now. We're on one track now, where the only solution is the only solution there ever was, but people can't nip shit in the bud, they have to be pushed to the wall.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old May 20th, 2020 #16
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Toliver View Post
Yeah it's too late now. We're on one track now, where the only solution is the only solution there ever was, but people can't nip shit in the bud, they have to be pushed to the wall.
I know someone who is part of that State of Jefferson movement, and I think he's dreaming. No, I'm afraid there is only one solution to this now.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 20th, 2020 #17
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I know someone who is part of that State of Jefferson movement, and I think he's dreaming. No, I'm afraid there is only one solution to this now.
Yes. And all the pain and suffering that will result from fixing the world because what it has become is to be laid at the feet of the jew. Because they did it with intent.

There was only ever the one and only solution, but like asshole bureaucrats who will only install a stop light after a deadly crash, when they had been asked time and time again by a small minority of people who saw the danger coming, white people have to be pushed to the very edge of extinction to stop holding back the hand of the men of their race who care for it from doing what should have been done decades ago.

If we survive this, anyone defending or supporting the other, just one fucking time, can go live with them, forever.

Tags
california, secession

Thread