VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 19th, 2009 #1
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Default Running the knoxville trial live on the feed

Looks like volunteertv.com is running the audio and video live for the duration of the trial.

http://www.volunteertv.com/home/headlines/53685787.html

If u want to see the video, u need Microsoft silverlight.
[8/6/2007 10:38:41 PM] craig_cobb says Fuck an A-- I'm with Alex--she is the greatest talent on the board--and you dense assholes can't see the sun.

Old August 19th, 2009 #2
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud White View Post
Looks like volunteertv.com is running the audio and video live for the duration of the trial.

The feed from voluneertv.com is down. I'll keep checking back up and rebroadcas when it is back up
[8/6/2007 10:38:41 PM] craig_cobb says Fuck an A-- I'm with Alex--she is the greatest talent on the board--and you dense assholes can't see the sun.

Old August 20th, 2009 #3
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud White View Post

It's 10am on Thursday, some incoherent nigger is giving testimony, the camera is focused on the defendant, and I can't understand what the hell this nigger is saying.

Last edited by Bud White; August 20th, 2009 at 11:26 AM.

Old August 20th, 2009 #4
jOsh in Kentucky
Angry Aryan Artist

The courtroom looks pretty empty. Are there any VNN'ers in or near Knoxville that are willing to go report on the trial?

Old August 20th, 2009 #5
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jOsh in Kentucky View Post
The courtroom looks pretty empty. Are there any VNN'ers in or near Knoxville that are willing to go report on the trial?
I don't want to commit anyone to going down there, but I think we do have a few members somewhat close to the trial (as opposed to NJ)

If someone were to go down there from VNN. I could call them with my skype account and they could give us live phone in reports from the court house steps with their cell phone.

They're running news clips right now, It's almost 12:30 est. Court must be out for lunch.

Thread