Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 23rd, 2010 #41
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Bassanio, the NSDAP swept away the various, fractious political parties from Germany upon the Enabling Act, would you argue that this was a Jewish party for effectively banning the opposition?

Like I've said numerous times, I don't mind the opposition, when they're in the opposition section.

Old March 23rd, 2010 #42
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
Bassanio, the NSDAP swept away the various, fractious political parties from Germany upon the Enabling Act, would you argue that this was a Jewish party for effectively banning the opposition?

Like I've said numerous times, I don't mind the opposition, when they're in the opposition section.

You're right. There's no use in debating a jew or a nigger. It's a complete waste of time, especially considering how little time we've been allotted on the earth.

The last thing I need is to have some kike telling me that 2+2 doesn't necessarily equal 4 because everything is relative.

Permanent removal is the only solution to such malignant mindfuckery.

As for niggers, well, really, might as well enter into a debate with a chimpanzee or a toddler.

I really appreciated the scene from jew Polanski's The Pianist when a jewess asks a German where they [the kikes] are being taken. The German, without a word, pulls out his revolver, loads it, and blows her parasitic brains out.

Now I'm sure something like that never took place, for the Germans were unfortunately far too civilized to deal with the Jew in such a manner (and that was their undoing), but it certainly seems to be the only rational way of answering any question a jew might have.

Last edited by Bassanio; March 23rd, 2010 at 11:18 AM. Reason: "4", not "5"

Old March 23rd, 2010 #43
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Bassanio again.

It was Göring that said, "Every time I hear the word "culture", I reach for my gun."

Old March 23rd, 2010 #44
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Ainsworth View Post

It was Göring that said, "Every time I hear the word "culture", I reach for my gun."
That quote never gets old.

Old March 23rd, 2010 #45
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
I really appreciated the scene from jew Polanski's The Pianist when a jewess asks a German where they [the kikes] are being taken. The German, without a word, pulls out his revolver, loads it, and blows her parasitic brains out.

Now I'm sure something like that never took place, for the Germans were unfortunately far too civilized to deal with the Jew in such a manner (and that was their undoing), but it certainly seems to be the only rational way of answering any question a jew might have.
Oh my goodness, knowing how Germans are, in order to cull one agitated jew the poor soldier would have had to fill out numerous forms, seek the permission of the local commune, do an environmental impact study, fill out an requisition form for a clip of 9mm and then properly recycle the jew in an ISO 1009 jew compost bin. The hoaxer kikes must have never really had much contact with Germans otherwise they would have known what bureaucratic assholes German government officials have always been, if the holy hoax really happened there would have been paper trail reaching all the way to Jupiter.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; March 23rd, 2010 at 11:17 PM.

Old March 23rd, 2010 #46
Johnsonsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny James View Post
^^Yup. A lot of white people don't even like being around other White people, that's why they live in the goddamned mountains. I attribute it to having such highly elevated souls that they have a hard time relating to other mere men. What the hell makes you think that White men would want to even be within 100 miles of a nigger unless he was conditioned for 60 years to do so?
Hell, I can relate. I like to be alone, too.

Old March 23rd, 2010 #47
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Quote:
I came to this forum hoping I could discuss with my kin issues pertinent to our race, free of pollution. Instead, we have nigger Day'Shwan', a mix of miscegenation miscreants and trolls of every description. The so-called "opposition" don't even stick in the opposition section. Would VNN rather push out the white racists than the liberal, swarthy negroes trying to "fit in" when we damn well know they cannot?

Thanks.
I agree. I don't see the point in having nonwhites speak. They should be in the tard corral with the trash.

Last edited by Gabry Ponte; March 24th, 2010 at 03:57 AM.

Old March 23rd, 2010 #48
Rick Ronsavelle

Hanns Johst, if you please

Schlageter

When the Nazis achieved power in 1933, Johst wrote the play Schlageter, an expression of Nazi ideology performed on Hitler's birthday to celebrate his victory. It was a heroic biography of the proto-Nazi martyr Albert Leo Schlageter. The line "when I hear the word culture, I reach for my gun", often associated with Nazi leaders, derives from this play. The original line is slightly different: "Wenn ich Kultur höre ... entsichere ich meinen Browning!" "Whenever I hear of culture... I release the safety catch of my Browning!" (Act 1, Scene 1). It is spoken by another character in conversation with the young Schlageter. In the scene Schlageter and his wartime comrade Friedrich Thiemann are studying for a college examination, but then start disputing whether it is worthwhile doing so when the nation is not free. Thiemann argues he would prefer to fight than to study.
SCHLAGETER: Good old Fritz! (Laughing.) No paradise will entice you out of your barbed wire entanglement!

THIEMANN: That's for damned sure! Barbed wire is barbed wire! I know what I'm up against.... No rose without a thorn!... And the last thing I'll stand for is ideas to get the better of me! I know that rubbish from '18..., fraternity, equality, ..., freedom..., beauty and dignity! You gotta use the right bait to hook 'em. And then, you're right in the middle of a parley and they say: Hands up! You're disarmed..., you republican voting swine! — No, let 'em keep their good distance with their whole ideological kettle of fish.... I shoot with live ammunition! When I hear the word culture..., I release the safety on my Browning!"

SCHLAGETER: What a thing to say!

THIEMANN: It hits the mark! You can be sure of that.

SCHLAGETER: You've got a hair trigger.
—Hans Johst's Nazi Drama Schlageter. Translated with an introduction by Ford B. Parkes-Perret. Akademischer Verlag Hans-Dieter Heinz, Stuttgart, 1984.

The famous line is regularly misattributed, sometimes to Hermann Göring and sometimes to Heinrich Himmler. In December 2007, historian David Starkey misattributed it to Joseph Goebbels in comments criticizing Queen Elizabeth II for being "poorly educated and philistine"[1]. It has also been adapted, for example by Stephen Hawking as "When I hear of Schrödinger's cat, I reach for my pistol" and by filmmaker Jean-Luc Godard in 1963's film Le Mépris, when a producer says to Fritz Lang: "Whenever I hear the word culture, I bring out my checkbook." Lang evokes the original line as he answers "Some years ago—some horrible years ago—the Nazis used to take out a pistol instead of a checkbook."

Hanns_Johst Hanns_Johst

Old March 23rd, 2010 #49
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Cool Who Really Said It

Quote:

I have heard this quote attributed to Reichminister Goebbels, of Blessed Memory. The real author is Hanns Johst. Wikipedia gives the true quote which is much better:
""Whenever I hear of culture... I release the safety catch of my Browning!"
========
Hanns_Johst Hanns_Johst

When the Nazis achieved power in 1933, Johst wrote the play Schlageter, an expression of Nazi ideology performed on Hitler's birthday to celebrate his victory. It was a heroic biography of the proto-Nazi martyr Albert Leo Schlageter. The line "when I hear the word culture, I reach for my gun", often associated with Nazi leaders, derives from this play. The original line is slightly different: "Wenn ich Kultur höre ... entsichere ich meinen Browning!" "Whenever I hear of culture... I release the safety catch of my Browning!" (Act 1, Scene 1).

Tags
niggers, vnn

Thread