VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 5th, 2011 #81
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
I miss ol' Knick Knack.
And by Knick Knack, I mean Nick Nack. And by Nick Nack, I mean Tattoo, which was his name on the show. Nick Nack was his character's name in The Man With The Golden Gun.

From Wikipedia:

Quote:
Though popular with the public, Villechaize proved a difficult actor on Fantasy Island, where he continually propositioned women and quarrelled with the producers. He was eventually fired after demanding a salary on par with that of co-star Ricardo Montalbán. The show's popularity waned after this move, and it was soon cancelled. According to his former butler in an episode of E! True Hollywood Story,[2] Villechaize never got over losing his job, and for the remainder of his life practised an often nightly ritual of drinking in a darkened room while screaming obscenities at an episode of Fantasy Island playing on his television.

Old September 5th, 2011 #82
Elizabeth Fragale

Rae, what makes you think you know so much about me? What do I post that makes you think I'm "needy"? If I am silent on certain threads it's because I know most men won't careabout what I say. The same goes for you. So why bother? To show how tough I am, or how stupid they are? Been there, done that, found out nobody gave a damn, so stopped caring. It's words on a screen.

And what female WN won't lurk here because of female posters like ME? Are you kidding me? What do I post that's so offensive to women?

I think you're projecting your need for attention unto me. Don't you have someone following you around usually, as back-up to things you say in a thread? I never talk about how much I love men or staying home and cooking bread, or whatever the hell you think makes me the enemy. I can't figure out what I post for approval.

Why don't you grow up and stop thinking so highly of yourself? You're not the masked crusader set forth to argue with basement dwelling males about the merits of women. There's women here who are way smarter than you, way more articulate than you, and don't bow down to random men and they're still likeable. I'm not talking about myself either. I guess everyone is in it for the attention except you.

Old September 5th, 2011 #83
RebelView

Elizabeth owned you, Raetard.

Old September 6th, 2011 #84
Armstrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
And by Knick Knack, I mean Nick Nack. And by Nick Nack, I mean Tattoo, which was his name on the show. Nick Nack was his character's name in The Man With The Golden Gun.
Yep, that was a good 'bubble gum for the mind kind of show.....I remember enjoying it and being relaxed when it was over......

Now this thread is disappointing. I don't know Elizabeth, but she seems ok to me as a person....Rae I do know. We've had each one another backs in plenty of discussions and often see things pretty much the same way.

Where I get lost in this is I don't see what Rae and Elizabeth are arguing about. We don't need division in this movement, and outside of a few words, I think they have certain things in common.....probably more than I can imagine....I'm hoping they can find that commonality and even find friendship with each other.....I know I've clashed with some on these boards, and then later gone on to be friends with them. Someone once said we can't really know a person until we've fought with them. So I'm hoping it'll turn out that way here. Our women are precious and we need everyone of them we have around here.

Quote:
"Who is wise? Who is strong? Those who can make of an enemy, a friend."

Talmud

Old September 6th, 2011 #85
J. Kerr
Whats next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Upon further review, this thread is a sad mess, and the person to blame for it is...clearly me. Since I can't tard myself for technical reasons, I will grumblingly submit to to three (3) lashes with an imaginary cat o' nine tails for repeated poor judgment. Bad job, me! Is this the best you can do, me? I'd really like to think not, but going by this thread I have to begin to start to consider wondering. Pull it together, me! VNNF is not a place for middle-aged exhibitionists to flaunt their scrawny snatches, it's political forum. You know that. C'mon, me. Let's use some common sense, for crissakes.

Ok, I fucked up. But I'm not going to erase it. I'll let it stand as a standing lesson in the perils of mismoderating.

Is that 'self sadomasochism'?

Boss, you starting to lose it!

Thread