Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 11th, 2012 #21
Squarehead Chris

You forgot one very important catagory... The Psycho Bitch!
We've all had, or at least know somebody who's had one of those.

On a related note...

Q: Why do they call it PMS ?

^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^

A: Because the term "Mad Cow Disease" was already taken.

Old July 11th, 2012 #22
Marcus
Banned

@ Mark Faust
Can I ask you a question? Okay, here goes: Do you have any idea of what a douche you sound like?

Old July 11th, 2012 #23
John in Woodbridge

One funny commercial they keep playing on the radio here is some company that treats men with erectile dysfunction. The owners says "my oldest client is 94".

Er, I think when you are 94 your wife isn't going to be very stimulating....

Old July 11th, 2012 #24
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
I think that a lot of the things you post are to impress other men, which is in fact not masculine at all. You are quite transparent, and your motive in bragging about how 'good' you are at sex is because you want the males of VNN to think that you are a manly man.

A real man has a calm yet dominant and patriarchal presence and is not a cad who needs to brag to other men. Women naturally see the former type as a leader. You crave attention and admiration from other males, which is hardly a sign of superiority.
I was waiting for the old "you talk about women truthfully, so you must be gay" post...... and there it is. (Grin).

Its like the skinny and fat guys on here who say that its gay to work out and be big and strong.

Its kinda sad if that's the best you can come up with..... At least the Marcus guy just says I'm being an asshole.

Breana, the sad, sad truth is that you would be like the rest if you met me, and you would get on your knees and dish a bj out to me behind your por husbands back if I decided to let you. But more than likely you are not very attractive (as 99.9999% of women who are racialy aware are not) and you wouldn't get the chance to.

Old July 11th, 2012 #25
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post
One funny commercial they keep playing on the radio here is some company that treats men with erectile dysfunction. The owners says "my oldest client is 94".

Er, I think when you are 94 your wife isn't going to be very stimulating....
When you are 94, women who are 50 years younger than you aren't very stimulating.

Old July 11th, 2012 #26
Darius Appleby
Banned

Location: high rainfall coastal strip of the White Continent nation
Arrow Atkins in 50 years...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
When you are 94, women who are 50 years younger than you aren't very stimulating.
Are you going to be a grumpy horny old man?

We must work on cloning something which will satisfy such types.

Old July 11th, 2012 #27
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Pretty funny that a 94 year old guy would go to an ED clinic. I imagine when I'm 94, being able to sport wood wouldn't be on my top ten concerns.

Old July 11th, 2012 #28
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Appleby View Post
Are you going to be a grumpy horny old man?
Just a grumpy old man more than likely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Appleby View Post
We must work on cloning something which will satisfy such types.
Maybe something along these lines:

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; July 11th, 2012 at 10:49 AM.

Old July 11th, 2012 #29
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo View Post
the men here and their attitude towards women are just like niggers
you are not white men just fucken disgusting ,stupid moron's that can't think past their dicks

no doubt this won't get past mod,you are too piss weak to see the truth or even look at yourselves , nothing but trash
Most of the men here aren't like that. My husband posts here.

Old July 11th, 2012 #30
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo View Post
the men here and their attitude towards women are just like niggers.....
We can only assume that you speak from personal experience.

Old July 11th, 2012 #31
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Faust View Post

I was waiting for the old "you talk about women truthfully, so you must be gay" post...... and there it is. (Grin).

Its like the skinny and fat guys on here who say that its gay to work out and be big and strong.
It is not that it is 'gay' to work out and be strong, it is that it is effeminate in the extreme to do so in order to impress the opposite sex and win praise from ones own sex. It is similar to a woman who wants her body to look nice so she can show off at the beach in a bikini. It is a feminine behaviour. Regardless of what you say to me, you are extremely transparent.

My husband works at a gym and doesn't need to take steroids to increase his levels of testosterone. Exercise for aesthetic rather than functional reasons is one of the most effeminate things imaginable, but of course your type will never be able to understand that.

Quote:
Breana, the sad, sad truth is that you would be like the rest if you met me, and you would get on your knees and dish a bj out to me behind your por husbands back if I decided to let you.
I'm sorry but steroid popping polacks are not exactly my type, and normal women have absolutely no desire to mate with the low sperm count, deformed sperm males that steroids create.

I am much more attracted to men who build their muscle mass naturally, non obsessively, and for functional rather than aesthetic reasons.

And if you're such a sex god and the master of taming women, why do you have so many failed relationships? I seem to recall you posting that you caught your wife flirting with another man. Why would she need to go elsewhere to be satisfied if you are such a masterful stud?

Quote:
But more than likely you are not very attractive (as 99.9999% of women who are racialy aware are not) and you wouldn't get the chance to.
In high school I was voted the prettiest girl in my class I know that you wish that you were voted as the prettiest girl and are just seething with envy. Your posts of "I am such a big muscular stud!" are obvious pleas of "please tell me I'm pretty!"

Is it a Polish thing? You're almost as bad as Bassanio.

Old July 11th, 2012 #32
Sebastian

Quote:
My friends and I used to tell these totally bullshit stories about how we were on a weightloss diet in which you consume more butter than food, to try to get those girls to try it too.

Old July 11th, 2012 #33
Breanna
Eternal Glory

On your first day of the diet you have to eat as much butter as you possibly can And stay away from vegetables - they have too much fiber and stop the butter from making your intestines slippery.

Butter Smoothie

1 cup whole milk
3 cups melted butter
2 cups ice cubes
1 tbsp brown sugar
1/2 tbsp vanilla extract

Old July 11th, 2012 #34
Crowe

I prefer Women who are mellow and laid back. And not uppity chicks who are high maintenance. If they turn out to be the later, I'm still gonna fuck them a few times before I leave them. Relationships don't last based on physical attraction alone, there has to be some connection on a personal level. But my dick doesn't care about connecting on a personal level.

Old July 11th, 2012 #35
John in Woodbridge

I remember a funny quote from Kathleen Turner. This was right after she done the film Body Heat and was considered to be quite the sex symbol. She said something to the effect of that when she would walk down the road and a man wouldn't look her up and down she would pretty much assume he was a fag. lol

Last edited by John in Woodbridge; July 11th, 2012 at 08:51 PM.

Old July 11th, 2012 #36
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
I remember a funny quote from Kathleen Turner. This was right after she done the film Body Heat and was considered to be quite the sex symbol. She said something to the effect of that when she would walk down the road and a man wouldn't look her up and down she would pretty much assume he was a fag. lol
I wonder if she still thinks that way now?

Old July 11th, 2012 #37
John in Woodbridge

OMG! Is that the same woman! lol

Old July 12th, 2012 #38
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
OMG! Is that the same woman! lol
And just think.....they ALL do that!!!

Old July 12th, 2012 #39
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:

And just think.....they ALL do that!!!
My gosh, Akins, will you stop? As if us women don't already fear aging!

Now every time I come on VNN you have to let this creeping fear of getting old enter my mind. Can't you just let me enjoy my youth?

Old July 12th, 2012 #40
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
My gosh, Akins, will you stop? As if us women don't already fear aging!

Now every time I come on VNN you have to let this creeping fear of getting old enter my mind. Can't you just let me enjoy my youth?
Think of it as your deserved punishment for having been a bitch.

Thread