VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 17th, 2015 #121
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Carbon on the valves....

Yeah, I thought that was Walter Matthau in Charlie Varrick. I remember him mainly as Doc in Ensign Pulver, about life on another screwed-up Navy ship.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 19th, 2015 #122
Ray Allan

'US friendly fire' killed Iraqi soldiers, Pentagon confirms

Quote:
The Pentagon says a US airstrike against Daesh (ISIL) terrorists may have killed many Iraqi soldiers in Fallujah in Anbar province.

"Despite coordination with the Iraqi security forces on the ground, initial reports indicate the possibility one of the strikes resulted in the death of Iraqi soldiers," the US military said in a statement on Friday.

The military claimed it was the first reported incident of so-called "friendly fire" during Operation Inherent Resolve, which aims to flush ISIL militants out of Anbar province.

The statement did not show how many soldiers were killed in the airstrike.

However, a senior Iraqi official told Sputnik news agency that the US strike killed at least 20 soldiers and injured more than 30.

"The 55th brigade [of the Iraqi Army] was hit by US aviation. More than 20 soldiers were killed and over 30 servicemen were wounded as a result of the airstrike," Harim al-Zamili, head of the Iraqi Parliament's Security and Defense Committee, told Sputnik.

According to Iraqi officials, the incident occurred as Iraqi ground forces were on the verge of liberating an area in the south of Fallujah from terrorists.

The Iraqi army and allied forces have managed to recapture most parts of the desert province, including several districts of its capital Ramadi, which fell into the hands of Daesh in May.

In a similar incident, in Syria, US warplanes hit a military base hosting Syrian forces east of the country on December 7.

US warplanes have been conducting airstrikes against Daesh terrorists, who were initially trained by the CIA to destabilize the Syrian government, in Iraq and since early August 2014. Some Western states have also participated in some of the strikes in Iraq.

The US-led coalition has done little to stop the ISIL's advances in parts of Syria and in western Iraq.
http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/12...-US-airstrike-

Old December 22nd, 2015 #123
Ray Allan

Default Military Fairy

I thought this was quite a hoot:

Old December 23rd, 2015 #124
Ray Allan

Speaking of fairies, the first openly lesbian ZOGbot was killed by the Taliban in Afghanistan, an Air Force major no less, along with five other ZOGbots.

Old December 23rd, 2015 #125
Dyrith
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Speaking of fairies, the first openly lesbian ZOGbot was killed by the Taliban in Afghanistan, an Air Force major no less, along with five other ZOGbots.
Good riddance.
I fucking hate the fucking green niggers too. They think they are so special and as if they are smarter than everyone else just because big government babies them like the pussies they are. Joining the military today just means you need someone to take care of you, that's why so many degenerates with daddy problems join. They can't handle this real life and run off to do the jews bidding without thinking what they are fighting for. As long as they get that free college, free housing, and easy money they are happy, no wonder we call them green niggers.

Old December 23rd, 2015 #126
John from Canada
Banned

Quote:
Are lesbians still lesbians when they go to heaven or is it like cripple children that can walk again

Old December 24th, 2015 #127
Ray Allan

It's a good thing Bowe Bergdahl was straight. Imagine what the Taliban would've done to him if he wasn't.

Old December 30th, 2015 #128
Ray Allan

Default ZOGbots ZOGging mightily

Quote:
Of all the OEF/OIF vets, who wishes they could go back overseas?
Sgt. Joe Galford (USMC)

SGM Steve Wettstein
Damn near every day Brother

SPC (Join to see)
Ever since I returned to Conus, I've wanted to go back. My wife, dad, and some battles ?? think I'm crazy/dumb but hey its what I want. Luckily I might have the opportunity again shortly.

SGT Cody Skinner
Life was a lot simpler Over Seas, it was a lot more dangerous, but way easier. Everything in the Civilian is overly complicated, and involves too many decision based on emotion. I don't know if I wish to go back or just wish for more simple existence.

CPT (Join to see)
As soon as I got back I was ready for another tour.

SSG (Join to see)
i been wanting to go back and fight since i got back from my last tour in 2010 lol

MSgt. Jack DeYoung
Exactly. Pay me contractor pay ($150K per year tax free with performance bonuses) How big a body count you racked up?? and put me up at a 4 star hotel like what they lived in. I'll crew jets living like that!

SSG (Join to see)
Kinda itching for these isis guys

SSG (Join to see)
All of us. Duh. That's where soldiers belong.
https://www.rallypoint.com/answers/o...-back-overseas

And these are the same kind of fucktards ZOG will turn loose on us eventually. -tool

Old December 30th, 2015 #129
StanSikorski
Mechanic

Jewed war pigs. If only we could wash their brains, reprogram them, and turn them loose on Isntreal. Oooo rah indeed.

Old December 31st, 2015 #130
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
SGT Cody Skinner
Life was a lot simpler Over Seas, it was a lot more dangerous, but way easier. Everything in the Civilian is overly complicated, and involves too many decision based on emotion. I don't know if I wish to go back or just wish for more simple existence.

"I mean, hell, we got tuh wax them ragheads 'n' blow shit up REAL good - then it was 3 hots 'n' a cot: didn't havta think 'bout bills or any of that boring crap. Now I gotta lissen to my ol' lady bitch 'n' my kids scream - and one uh them don't look NUTHIN' like me...."

What happened, huh, Cody? And by any chance would your middle name be Wayne, Lee or Hunter?

These guys are mindless attack dogs who don't give a damn about the rights or wrongs of any particular conflict: "Eh, that bullshit's above my pay-grade". They just want to experience the danger-thrill & catharsis of killing while at the same time getting lots of praise, second-rate-but-reliable bennies & steady chump change. Even the elite soldiers like SEALs are like that; read Richard Marcinko's book Rogue Warrior: he didn't concern himself with morality, or even with patriotism; no, the real reason he and they fight is to prove themselves against other men. They're about self-image & ACTION - not thought.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old December 31st, 2015 #131
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Ever since I returned to Conus...
God, do I loathe military/cop insider jargon. Makes 'em sound like they're molded on an assembly line - which of course, they are.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old December 31st, 2015 #132
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Yeah, I thought that was Walter Matthau in Charlie Varrick. I remember him mainly as Doc in Ensign Pulver, about life on another screwed-up Navy ship.
I know he's a jew, but he was always excellent as an actor: funny or serious, whatever was called for, he did it right. Like Paul Muni & "Edward G. Robinson" (Emanuel Goldenberg): they could play gutter thugs, clowns, men of high intelligence & culture, you name it.

Old December 31st, 2015 #133
Ray Allan

I almost considered joining that rallypoint site just to troll those green nigger fucksticks, but probably would be banned immediately. Same with www.dickmarcinko.com. After reading a couple more of Demo Dick's Rogue Warrior books, it's clear he really is nothing but a despicable piece of ZOG hired scum that is still unfortunately sucking oxygen. Witty at times, but still scum.

Old December 31st, 2015 #134
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:

And these are the same kind of fucktards ZOG will turn loose on us eventually. -tool
Yes. When they get out of the military they get hired onto law enforcement agencies. It seems my small town hires a lot of sgt. buzzcuts.

Remember law enforcement is trained by Israel.

Alex Linder talks about green niggers and badge fags. Lately blue niggers have been coming down hard on whites.

Old December 31st, 2015 #135
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
I almost considered joining that rallypoint site just to troll those green nigger fucksticks, but probably would be banned immediately. Same with www.dickmarcinko.com. After reading a couple more of Demo Dick's Rogue Warrior books, it's clear he really is nothing but a despicable piece of ZOG hired scum that is still unfortunately sucking oxygen. Witty at times, but still scum.
If memory serves, I only read the first one; at the time I was not awakened, so I was impressed with his toughness, balls, skill & sense of humor. I casually noticed the book was co-written by a kike, as was Hackworth's About Face in which he shits on the Germans when recounting his days of early-'60s post-war occupation: "I never met a German who fought Americans on the Western Front - or one who knew anything about the Holocaust" (very slight paraphrase). He was also one of war criminal Eisenhower's bully boys in Little Rock - of which he was proud.

ALways a kike in there nice & close, making sure everything these tools recount stays kosha.....

Old January 2nd, 2016 #136
Ray Allan

US airbase in Japan warns residents to shelter in place

Quote:
US residents of a military base in Japan have been warned to shelter in place in the wake of a security incident.

"Yokota Air Base leadership issued a shelter in place in response as a precaution to protect all base residents," officials at the base said Saturday.

They later announced that they arrested a suspect who had entered the base without an authorization.

"Security Forces personnel apprehended a suspect who gained unauthorized entry into Yokota Air Base with a suspicious package," the officials said, adding that an investigation is underway regarding the incident.

The base is on the Japanese island of Honshu, 28 miles (45 kilometers) northwest of Tokyo.

The United States has had military presence in Japan since the end of World War II. Under a mutual security treaty, about 50,000 US troops are currently stationed in the Asian country, half of whom are at the Okinawa base.

The heavy US troop presence on the tiny island however, sparked anger among residents who call for the entire removal of the base. They have been long complaining about noise, pollution and crime associated with the US bases.

American troops have reportedly been in over 1,000 sex crimes between 2005 and 2013 in Japan.
http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/12...kota-Air-Base/

Old January 2nd, 2016 #137
Ray Allan

Laser Pointers Interfering with US Marine Pilots Flying in Okinawa

"Oh shit, I'm blinded!"

**loud crashing sound**

http://military.com/daily-news/2015/...g-okinawa.html

Old January 2nd, 2016 #138
Crowe

Quote:
Laser Pointers Interfering with US Marine Pilots Flying in Okinawa

"Oh shit, I'm blinded!"

**loud crashing sound**

http://military.com/daily-news/2015/...g-okinawa.html
Someone needs to start handing out laser pointers to every kid in Okinawa.

Old January 2nd, 2016 #139
Crowe

Quote:

They get back from fighting for kikes overseas just to come home and realize the nation they've been fighting for sucks major ass. But they're ready to go back out and do it again!! . These 80 IQ special ed mercs would fight for anyone who pays them $ZOGbucks$ and a roof over their head. This makes me anti-American for hating on our nation's 'heroes'. Fuck the USA and their green nigger merc contingency. The only freedom's they're fighting for is the freedom to ass grab other males in the sausage fest that is enlisted military service. They'd rather be out fighting Israel's enemies, and beating off then being at home with their wives and making some kids. How gay is that? Good, fucking, riddance. Natural selection does not favor them.

You know, I got more respect for the military contractors who will make no bones about simply doing it for the money without demanding everyone suck their dicks and refer to them as 'murican heroes'. Those guys can work 8-10 years, come home and retire, or at the very least never have to work a full time job again, so that's at least a sound career strategy. A new gun store opened up in my area, and the owner was a former military contractor. He's my age. I spoke with him for a few minutes before I bought a box of 9mm rounds for the range. He's smart. He saved up his money and started a business with it rather than bitch, whine and complain about "civilian life" like the low IQ ZOGbot jarhead grunts dumping out of the bowels of the Marine Corps.

Last edited by Crowe; January 2nd, 2016 at 06:58 AM.

Old January 2nd, 2016 #140
N.B. Forrest

The only heroes are those who fight for their people's living space & freedom; since the only threats to those vital things are WITHIN White nations - kike usurpers & their whores - these adrenaline junkie shitheads don't qualify.

As for the contractor mercenaries: they're smarter than the aforementioned from a selfish interest standpoint, but they're legalized hit men; no different ethically than Mafia goombahs. One should kill only hated deadly enemies, not anybody some kike or other rich coward pays you to.

Tags
#1, military

Thread