VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 16th, 2019 #1
Dan Hadaway

Default She has a vagina, so it's Ok

https://news.yahoo.com/teens-wish-re...001600228.html
Quote:
A pregnant London schoolgirl's wish to return home after joining the Islamic State group in Syria splintered Britain on Friday as reports emerged of more UK women fleeing the war zone.

Shamima Begum's fate has prompted soul searching in Britain since she and two friends created international headlines by running away to join the terror network in 2015.

Home Secretary Sajid Javid told The Times newspaper that people like Begum "were full of hate for our country".

"My message is clear -- if you have supported terrorist organisations abroad I will not hesitate to prevent your return," he said.

However Alex Younger, the head of Britain's foreign intelligence agency, MI6, said that being a British national she had the right to return but could expect possible prosecution if she did so.
So, Islamists have a 'right' to return to a foreign country, but not to Palestine? Ok.

Old February 17th, 2019 #2
Gladiatrix

"Home Secretary Sajid Javid told The Times newspaper that people like Begum "were full of hate for our country"."

How do you know your country is fucked, or should I say cucked? When your "Home Secretary" is named Sajid Javid.

Oh, and this: "However Alex Younger, the head of Britain's foreign intelligence agency, MI6, said that being a British national she had the right to return but could expect possible prosecution if she did so."

Have some curry with that.

Thread