Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 4th, 2017 #1
England V ZOG

Default Modern Israelis views of Palestinians

“I don’t think there’s any answer to it, there’s only one way, I would carpet bomb them,” a young man offers as a solution for Israel’s conflict with the Palestinians.

“The Jews should have the right to hate [Arabs],” the man adds. “I think we have the right to hate them.”

He’s one of a number of everyday Israelis in the streets of Jerusalem interviewed in the video above by Abby Martin, for TeleSUR’s The Empire Files.

Many of them are immigrants, or the children of immigrants, from the United States.

“I think that we need to … kick out the Arabs,” says a young woman who, struggling to express her genocidal thoughts in English, turns to a friend for help.

“We need to kill Arabs,” she manages to say in English, as she and her friend giggle.'

NIXON: "Oh boy. So do I. I can't ever say that but I do believe it"

Old October 4th, 2017 #2
NotFunny
Banned

just looking at Israel on google maps, i was surprised how dirty much of it is, a lot of it looks like inner city America. not saying that out of spite, I really didn't think it would look like that actually.

but I just wonder what it would look like without the 100's of billions that christian tourists pour into it every year.

Old October 4th, 2017 #3
Ray Allan

Didn't Abby Martin used to work for RT? Is she jewish herself?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Thread