Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 1st, 2018 #21
White Dragon

It seems everything changed when that fat slug piece of shit Griffin got elected and became part of the EU gravy-train, can you run a leadership principle from the Brussels rat race? Once he knew he wasn’t going to be re-elected, he seemed to lose all interest in the leadership of the party.

Old August 7th, 2018 #22
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaomiX View Post
Owens loves Griffin. What more is there to say?
He has done a video, “Nick Griffin Has Destroyed British Nationalism” very good imho. Griffin doesn’t have a honourable bone in his body. How can he sleep at night after what he has done to the BNP and the National Front before that? He is the Arthur Daley of British Nationalism, a conman, chancer, rife with dishonour.

Old August 7th, 2018 #23
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Dragon View Post
He has done a video, “Nick Griffin Has Destroyed British Nationalism” very good imho. Griffin doesn’t have a honourable bone in his body. How can he sleep at night after what he has done to the BNP and the National Front before that? He is the Arthur Daley of British Nationalism, a conman, chancer, rife with dishonour.
Owens' love for Griffin is so strong, he would take him back, if only he admitted Joe was right and he was just a big one-eyed daftie not to notice all the spies whilst he was busy robbing the party.

Joe Owens' opinion is worth fuck all.

Old August 18th, 2018 #24
scouse83

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaomiX View Post
Owens' love for Griffin is so strong, he would take him back, if only he admitted Joe was right and he was just a big one-eyed daftie not to notice all the spies whilst he was busy robbing the party.

Joe Owens' opinion is worth fuck all.
I value his opinion, I think he is right about most things he talks about. And no i dont think you are a wrongun.

Last edited by scouse83; August 18th, 2018 at 09:02 AM.

Old August 18th, 2018 #25
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse83 View Post
I value his opinion, I think he is right about most things he talks about. And no i dont you are a wrongun.
Most of the "right" things Owens says are common sense issues anyway - and that is the big issue for nationalism - the lack of common sense found therein.

Tags
cunt, nick griffin, scumbag, twat

Thread