Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 11th, 2019 #1
brutus

Default Nearly 100% of commercial ads on YouTube videos feature niggers

I watch a lot of YouTube vids. And of course I'm aware most all ad agencies are owned and operated by jews, and someone racially aware to some degree would expect the jew to load the commercials with niggers.
I only point this out because of the over-the-top jamming of a nigger in just about every commercial seems like the jew has blown a gasket and is now frantically jamming a nigger into every nook and cranny of every commercial they produce. It doesn't seem to matter to the jew how unlikely it would be in the real world to add a nigger into any commercial scene or scenario or skit.
We're used to seeing the nigger doctors, the nigger engineers, the nigger scientists etc. But now the jew has a nigger on every White person's living room sofa sitting right between the White man and the White woman.....as well as every other place imaginable where White people gather.
Niggers are 13%-15% of the population and yet they are represented in nearly 100% of commercial advertising. And it appears the vast majority of White people utterly refuse to see this gross distortion of reality. As they probably would feel it's racist to point out there are niggers crawling out of the woodwork in every God damn jew commercial.
I bring this up as a rant not only to ventilate here, but to also let you guys know that I've just started to leave comments on those YouTube videos where I see niggers in the commercials.

I just ask....."Why are there black people represented in 99% of YouTube commercials when blacks are only 15% of the population? Or are you too afraid to say anything about that for fear of being called a racist? Do you see anything at all wrong with that?"

Any comments or suggests?

Old April 12th, 2019 #2
Ray Allan

I've said this before in similar threads, but every White person who appears in these ads playing either a beta-male doofus who is the fall guy to the smart nigger or a White woman hanging on or drooling over a nigger should be shot as a race-traitor when they accept the jew's shekels like this.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 12th, 2019 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

it's the visual equivalent of what (((they do with words: present the reality they are trying to bring about as already existing

they want a world with no whites in it. yet they have to sell to whites as they try to bring that about. the best compromise is to show some whites, but as few as they can, coupled with loads of minorities.

even the term minorities is about as big a propaganda term as could be devised, given the global numbers

Old April 12th, 2019 #4
Thomas Morgan

Procter & Gamble is one of the worst purveyors of this niggarization. The Gillette ad from a month or two ago may ring a bell, but they own a lot of brands and hence produce a lot of ads. Ads which are more than likely directed by members of the tribe, or directed by people hired at the behest of members of the tribe. They know exactly what they’re doing - using psychological techniques to reinforce certain (((ideas))) which may not be the direct message of the ad, and a more direct message, typically involving how the brand empowers social justice revolving around inequality.

Here’s a quote from an article I found about implicit bias in advertising.

“We right the ship only when we recognize that implicit bias exists as human nature. Ad agencies, corporations, governments, school boards, sidewalk chalkboard signs – we risk preserving bias on every corner. In the face of a pervasive issue, it takes a long-term, case-by-case approach to ensure that every message-within-a-message is dissected for clarity by those creating them.

Advertising has the power to ignite positive change by starting conversations, shaping perceptions and creating movements. It is imperative for those of us who work in the industry to produce meaningful ideas that impart positive societal change. Many meet that obligation.”

The article was written by a man called Tyler Turnbull

He ends the article by saying “As a white male in a powerful position in the advertising world, I am attuned to the irony here. Still, I’ve learned that I (and those like me) play an important role in how we unravel a difficult subject. The world’s most powerful brands have always been about challenging the status quo and driving change, and in today’s world, that’s needed more than ever.”

No longer is advertising really about selling a product, it’s about having a never ending feed of normalizing niggers and ending the preservation of bias (just for whites). Not in the sense that people don’t see niggers ever, but these niggers in commercials are almost always presented as upstanding, smart, etc. when we all know it’s the opposite. These companies are openly stating they use implicit awareness to pump a certain image of niggers into the heads of viewers so eventually they begin to believe that’s how niggers really are.

Old April 12th, 2019 #5
notmenomore

Quote:
...now the jew has a nigger on every White person's living room sofa sitting right between the White man and the White woman.....as well as every other place imaginable where White people gather
Kikes have their own senses of humor. I can see the ad agencies making these now entirely routine nuthouse commercials roaring with laughter until they piss their pants every time they plop Ty-von down between Dick and Jane.

Old April 13th, 2019 #6
Enbyeff

Quote:
It is imperative for those of us who work in the industry to produce meaningful ideas that impart (((positive societal change))).
The arrogance of these goddamned kikes/race traitor commie punks is truly a wonder to behold. There's no hesitation at all: OF COURSE they & their agenda are Right & Pure, so they have not just the right, but the duty to ram it down the throats of Stupid White Racist Scum.

Old April 24th, 2019 #7
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

The anti-White racism is very apparent in this country. It has been this way for a long time. They are now getting bolder because of their numbers All the non-whites that have been given a free pass to enter the country, and reproduce like rabbits.

I have said many times when the numbers get large enough, the non-whites will basically have open season on us, just like they do now in South Africa.

If we whites allow this to continue. We will lose this war because, that's what it is, a war. We will be hopelessly outnumbered.

The jews and nonwhites will have exploited whites to the point of extinction.

The real question is. What are they going to do when they destroy civilization?

These knuckledragging non-whites have never created nor run a civilization before. What makes them think they are capable? Fact is, they aren't.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old April 24th, 2019 #8
Ray Allan

Quote:
The real question is. What are they going to do when they destroy civilization?

These knuckledragging non-whites have never created nor run a civilization before. What makes them think they are capable? Fact is, they aren't.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 24th, 2019 #9
James Radov

It's about selling an ideology.
Mental conditioning of lemmings. Most goyim can't tell between reality and kikefiction. If they see a nigger scientist, doctor, heroic type, they belive it.
Brit televitz recreates European history as a nigger creation.. product placement in the white genocide program.

Thread