Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 7th, 2023 #1
Ray Allan

Thumbs up #1 Hamas-Israel War Thread (2023)

WOW-PALESTINIAN FORCES LAUNCH MASSIVE UNEXPECTED ROCKET ATTACK ON ISRAEL

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hvBX2jnY47Tz/

PALESTINIAN RESISTANCE CAPTURES ISRAELI BASE WITH MERKAVA TANKS AND APCS?? (18+++)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WEhYmZB72pBN/

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 7th, 2023 #2
JohnUbele

Related:

'Operation al-Quds Flood': Israeli soldiers captured, tanks destroyed

"...Palestinians have launched their biggest operation against Israel in years in a surprise offensive that combined fighters crossing the fence into Israeli occupied cities with a heavy barrage of rockets from the Gaza Strip.

Resistance groups have captured five Israeli soldiers and killed some others, reports said Saturday, citing media sources in the besieged Gaza Strip.

Red alert warning sirens were activated in Tel Aviv, Sde Boker, Arad, and Dimona in the south as explosions were heard by residents on Saturday. In al-Quds, rocket sirens sounded followed by the sound of explosions.

Cars were seen on fire after a rocket landed in Ashkelon, southern Israel.

Hamas' armed wing said more than 5,000 rockets were fired from the Gaza Strip into Israel on Saturday, declaring it had started "Operation al-Aqsa Flood".

"We decided to put an end to all the crimes of the occupation, their time for rampaging without being held accountable is over," Hamas said. "We announce Operation al-Aqsa Flood and we fired, in the first strike of 20 minutes, more than 5,000 rockets."

Gaza-based Islamic Jihad said its fighters have joined the operation as Hamas called on Palestinians everywhere to fight and on resistance groups in Lebanon also to join the fighting against Israel..."

Source:
https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2023/1...ets-fired-Gaza

Old October 7th, 2023 #3
Serbian

Unlike modern whites these are real men. Hail Palestinian freedom fighters! Not afraid to die, while white men allow their kids to be turned into fags and trannies by jews.

Violent Israel-Palestine escalation: Live updates

Quote:
Palestinian armed group Hamas launched thousands of missiles at Israel and deployed its militants to infiltrate Jewish settlements near the country’s border with Gaza on Saturday morning.

A number of people have been killed and hundreds wounded in the surprise attacks. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu declared that country was “at war” and promised Hamas retaliation they “have never known before.” Israel Defense Forces (IDF) responded by sending dozens of warplanes to strike targets in Gaza.
07 October 2023

https://www.rt.com/news/584220-israe...-hamas-attack/

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old October 7th, 2023 #4
Serbian

Thumbs up

🇵🇸❌🇮🇱❗️ — Videos shared by locals show Palestinian Militants from the Gaza Strip are seen in Sderot, Southern Israel after landing successfully from Gaza!

https://t.me/intelslava/51647

🇵🇸❌🇮🇱 — Armed gunmen, likely belonging to Palestinian Factions, stand near of the destroyed IDF Merkava IV MBT Tank, which was targeted by Anti-Tank weaponry from Gaza

https://t.me/intelslava/51657

🇵🇸❌🇮🇱 — At least 3 Humvee/HMMWV armored vehicles belonging to Israel Defense Forces were seized as trophies by Al-Qassam Brigades (Hamas Military Wing) and taken to Gaza Strip

https://t.me/intelslava/51654

Old October 7th, 2023 #5
Serbian

Intel Slava Z
Forwarded from
Bellum Acta - Intel, Urgent News and Archives
#URGENT

🇮🇱❌🇵🇸❗️ — Israel Defense Forces declare State of War against Palestinian Factions

🇮🇱 Israel Defense Forces on Twitter/X:

"The IDF declares a state of war alert.

— In the last hour, a massive firing of rockets into Israeli territory from Gaza began, and terrorists penetrated into Israeli territory in a number of different locations.

Residents of the south and center are required to be near protected areas, and in the Gaza Strip within a protected area

At this time, the Chief of Staff conducts a situation assessment, and approves plans for the continuation of IDF activities.

Hamas is the sovereign in the Gaza Strip, which is behind this attack, and will bear the results and responsibility for the events"

https://archive.is/wip/xeE36
🔗 צבא ההגנה לישראל (@idfonline)

Old October 7th, 2023 #6
Serbian

Thumbs up this is fucking awesome! Oh Happy Days!

Intel Slava Z
Forwarded from
The Mediterranean Man
⚡���� Mass casualty event reported, a rave musical party near Gaza was stormed by Palestinians, and several party goers have been shot, and are wounded/dead

Intel Slava Z
Forwarded from
The Mediterranean Man
⚡️���� Palestinian fighters have taken over the police station at Sderot. A shootout is still ongoing.

Subscribe to @themediterraneanman

Old October 7th, 2023 #7
Serbian

🇵🇸❌🇮🇱❗️ — Israeli media reports that a major exchange of fire between Palestinian Militants and Israeli Forces are taking place in Israeli territory.

According to Kann News, "dozens of arab terrorists infiltrated the country's territory"

https://t.me/intelslava/51648

🇵🇸❌🇮🇱❗️ — Videos shared by locals show Palestinian Militants from the Gaza Strip are seen in Sderot, Southern Israel after landing successfully from Gaza!

https://t.me/intelslava/51647

Old October 7th, 2023 #8
Serbian

#BREAKING

���������� — Massive wave of rocket attacks coming from Gaza strip towards Israel, including Tel-Aviv!

0:38
����❌����❗️ — Unconfirmed reports of Gaza-based faction Palestinians Fighters are using paraglider attempting to infiltrate southern Israel during rocket fire from the Gaza Strip!

https://t.me/intelslava/51646

Old October 7th, 2023 #9
Serbian

Hamas and Jihad have called on all Arab countries to join in now. I hope Hezbollah and Iran hit from the north, Syria too. This is also very good for Russia as it will distract attention from jewkraine. Moscow should send all it can to Hamas and Jihad, and to Hezbollah. Lets see this turn into a real bloodbath for the kikes. I also hope all the evanjewlical boomer scum in the US get heart attacks and drop dead.

Old October 7th, 2023 #10
Serbian

Thumbs down STFU u street-shitting scum!

07 October 2023

12:22 GMT
The people of India “stand in solidarity with Israel at this difficult hour,” Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi wrote on X (formerly Twitter). The PM said that he was “deeply shocked” by the attack and expressed his condolences to the families of the victims.

Old October 7th, 2023 #11
Serbian

Thumbs down filthy murderous kike

12:21 GMT
“Israel’s right to self-defense is unquestionable,” Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky wrote on X (formerly Twitter), expressing hope that order in the country will be restored soon and the “terrorists will be defeated.”

“Anyone who resorts to terror commits a crime against the world. Whoever finances terror is committing a crime against the world,” Zelensky insisted.

Old October 7th, 2023 #12
Serbian

11:39 GMT
An adviser to Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei appeared to support what the Israeli media have described as the biggest Palestinian attack on the country in years.

“We congratulate the Palestinian fighters. We will stand by the Palestinian fighters until the liberation of Palestine and Jerusalem,” Rahim Safavi said, as quoted by the semi-official ISNA news agency.

Old October 7th, 2023 #13
Serbian

Default shut up you christard fucks

11:31 GMT
Moscow, which remains in touch with the Israelis, the Palestinians and the Arab states, is calling for an “immediate ceasefire and peace,” Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Bogdanov has said.

The events in Israel are a “relapse of the conflict which has been underway for 75 years,” he stated.

The peace process between the two sides should begin “immediately” based on existing international treaties, Bogdanov said. “There were no talks and this is the result,” he added.

Old October 7th, 2023 #14
Serbian

11:08 GMT
Minister of National Security Itamar Ben-Gvir has ordered that the state of emergency cover the whole territory of Israel. He also ordered the activation of volunteer recruitment for the Israeli security forces, newspaper Haaretz has reported.

11:07 GMT
Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant said Hamas has “made a grave mistake… and started a war against the State of Israel.” The Jewish state “will win this war,” he insisted.

“IDF soldiers are fighting the enemy at all the infiltration sites,” the minister said.

10:41 GMT
Israeli emergency services' blood transfusion agency Magen David Adom has called for urgent donations from the public. Type O in particular is being accepted in hospitals in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and Haifa, it said.

According to the country’s health ministry, more than 540 people have been hospitalized since the start of the surprise attack by Hamas.

10:30 GMT
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has urged Israel and Hamas to avoid further escalation. “We call for restraint from all parties. They must refrain from aggressive acts,” he said in a speech at a congress of his ruling AK Party in Ankara.

Old October 7th, 2023 #15
bedford

I heard 22 Israeli soldiers were killed in one town and 150 captured Israeli soldiers were taken into Gaza.

Old October 7th, 2023 #16
Serbian

The reaction was swift. the mass murdering kike terrorists already killed almost 200 Gaza Palestinians in response. Expect thousands of dead Palis.

All the formerly white faggot countries of Europe and the Anglosphere are condemning the brave freedom fighters.

There is footage of dead kike soldiers being dragged through the streets of Gaza.

Old October 7th, 2023 #17
Serbian

Videos posted on social media showed what appeared to be uniformed Palestinian gunmen inside the Israeli border town of Sderot.

A video from Gaza showed what looked like the lifeless body of an Israeli soldier being trampled by an angry crowd of Palestinians shouting “God is Great.” Other footage appeared to show Palestinian militants dragging away an Israeli soldier, still alive, on a motorcycle and Palestinian men dancing atop an Israeli tank that had been set ablaze. The authenticity of the videos could not immediately be verified.

The elusive leader of Hamas’ military wing, Mohammed Deif, announced the beginning of what he called “Operation Al-Aqsa Storm.”

“Today the people are regaining their revolution,” he said in the recorded message, as he called on Palestinians from east Jerusalem to northern Israel to join the fight and “expel the occupiers and demolish the walls.”

“We must set the earth on fire under the feet of the occupiers,” he said, claiming that Hamas had fired over 5,000 rockets into Israel.

Old October 7th, 2023 #18
bedford

Commie News Network reports 40 Israelis killed and 700 injured so far.

Old October 7th, 2023 #19
Aces

White Americans need to exterminate the entire Jewish population in the United States.

Without US support, Iraqis, Iranians, Palestinians and Syrians can fully annihilate the rest of the parasitical Jewish race in the Middle East.

Old October 7th, 2023 #20
Serbian

Default will the kikes hit Iran?

Soon after the armed wing of Palestinian group Hamas claimed it was behind the attack on Israel, and had launched more than 5,000 rockets, the Israel Defence Forces vowed to retaliate and declared that it was not just an escalation but the country was now ‘in a state of war’.

Pointing out that the sudden attack which did not spare civilians had been funded for by Iran, the former spokesperson of Israel Defence Forces, Lieutenant Colonel Jonathan Conricus said, “This attack by Hamas, which is funded and provided by Iran with its weapons and personnel, equipment and money, is definitely one bridge too far, one attack too many.”

“…We still don’t have confirmed information about the scope of the attacks, but we only know that it is unprecedented and severe. Once this happens by an Iranian proxy, then this isn’t a routine event. This isn’t something that we can respond with how we usually respond by attacking military targets from the air inside the Gaza Strip. We are talking about a whole different situation, and the Israeli response will have to be different.,” he said hinting that Israel may not leave Iran out of the ambit of the conflict and its response to the Saturday morning attack will be different and deadly.

Thread