VNN Broadcasts

Old April 15th, 2019 #21
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down I dont believe the medias story either

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Hard to believe it was an accident.
I don't think it was, neither does anyone else here that I've discussed this tragedy with.

I renovated a high value 350 year old wooden building in the Hudson Valley and in addition to the local historical society on my azz the local fire department had someone on firewatch since there was no fire suppression or alarm system every night after we completed the days work.

I cant believe that one of the worlds most ancient and famous partially wood framed buildings didn't have at least the same as that old Dutch farmhouse in the US did, the only way the place could have been set on fire was sabotage.

Last edited by T.Garrett; April 15th, 2019 at 05:25 PM. Reason: spelling ...

Old April 15th, 2019 #22
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Well, for the record here, media is reporting that the main structure has been saved along with the north and south bell towers. There's still extensive damage but it's not a total loss by any means. Thank goodness it wasn't burned to the ground.

They are reporting that right now it appears that the renovation is the cause. Yeah...well, we'll wait and see what happens in the next few days.

It was reported early on that the fire had been burning for up to two hours before it was discovered.

We'll see...
I saw a tape delay of the spire fall. However, it was constructed in the 19th century and COULD be replaced. That is, if Fagcron doesn't keep giving muzzeez the money of THE WHITE FRENCH PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

Old April 15th, 2019 #23
spoon!
Somewhere in Zog World....

Were there any dancing Jews?!?

Old April 15th, 2019 #24
T.Garrett
Banned

Post Nah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enbyeff View Post
That one building is worth more in terms of majestic beauty & historical significance than all of jew Yawk.
I wouldn't go that far ...the Chrysler and Empire State, Central Park yea many other buildings and bridges in NYC are significant White American architectural achievements, even tho they have been sold and passed around to jews, japs and arabs in recent decades doesn't detract from the folks who designed and constructed them.

Old April 15th, 2019 #25
T.Garrett
Banned

Post semites

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoon! View Post
Were there any dancing Jews?!?
No, but some semites were seen rubbing hands watching the spire collapse into the fire ...

Old April 15th, 2019 #26
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enbyeff View Post
That one building is worth more in terms of majestic beauty & historical significance than all of jew Yawk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
I wouldn't go that far ...the Chrysler and Empire State, Central Park yea many other buildings and bridges in NYC are significant White American architectural achievements, even tho they have been sold and passed around to jews, japs and arabs in recent decades doesn't detract from the folks who designed and constructed them.
The Chrysler Building is in several textbooks as an example of art deco.

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Deco

As far as bridges:

Quote:
The Verrazzano-Narrows Bridge has a central span of 4,260 feet (1.30 km; 0.81 mi). It was the longest suspension bridge in the world from 1964 until it was surpassed by the Humber Bridge in the United Kingdom in 1981. The bridge has the 14th-longest main span in the world, as well as the longest in the Americas. The bridge marks the gateway to New York Harbor. All ships arriving at the Port of New York and New Jersey pass underneath the bridge and must therefore be built to accommodate the clearance under it.[2]

Certainly, I have left out many more buildings and structures in "The Big Apple," like the Holland Tunnel, etc. Just see below.

All the muds, mexcrements, dot heads, etc., just don't hold a candle to the brilliance of The White Mind!!!!!

I do wish there was a most holey ritual where muzzeez, niggers, dot heads, and other untermenschen where they held a candle up their asses to get visions. Right before the methane and other gasses in their descending and sigmoid colons ignited. Now, that is a death by "lethal gas" I'd love to see happen!!!!!!!

Last edited by Erik T. White; April 15th, 2019 at 05:44 PM.

Old April 15th, 2019 #27
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
I don't think it was, neither does anyone else here that I've discussed this tragedy with.

I renovated a high value 350 year old wooden building in the Hudson Valley and in addition to the local historical society on my azz the local fire department had someone on firewatch since there was no fire suppression or alarm system every night after we completed the days work.

I cant believe that one of the worlds most ancient and famous partially wood framed buildings didn't have at least the same as that old Dutch farmhouse in the US did, the only way the place could have been set on fire was sabotage.
Yea, you´d think they would have taken similar precautions, in a first world country something like this should have never have happened.

Images of the wood attic

http://www.notredamedeparis.fr/la-ca.../la-charpente/

The good news is that the building had a masonry ceiling underneath the roof and the fire didn't collapse all of it, so a lot of the stuff inside appears to have survived.

First photos from inside Notre Dame cathedral show relatively untouched altar

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world...hed-altar.html

Last edited by Hugo Böse; April 15th, 2019 at 08:02 PM.

Old April 15th, 2019 #28
Ray Allan

I had the same thought as Chump about using fire-fighting aircraft to drop water on the cathedral since it appeared fire hoses from the ground couldn't reach the top. According to the French civil defense office, dropping water from an airplane would have collapsed the structure even more. That may be true, but I'm not a firefighter or engineer, so I can't say definitively.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 15th, 2019 #29
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Although apparently no lives were lost, from a cultural point of view this is worse than the destruction of the World Trade Center.

Here is opening from the musical Notre Dame de Paris, celebrating the Age of the Cathedrals. Note in particular the last stanza: "But it is doomed the age of the cathedrals. Barbarians wait at the gates of Paris fair. Oh let them in, these pagans and these vandals," only the invaders are Muslims, not Pagans.

This is a tale that takes its place. In Paris fair, this year of grace.
Fourteen hundred eighty two. A tale of lust and love so true.
We are the artists of the time, we dream in sculpture dream in rhyme.
For you we bring our world alive, so something will survive.

From nowhere came the age of the cathedrals.
The old world began.
A new unknown thousand years.
For man just has to climb up where the stars are.
And live beyond life.
Live in glass and live in stone.

Stone after stone, day after day. From year to year man had his way.
Men had built with faith and love. These cathedrals rose above.
We troubadours and poets sing. That love is all and everything.
We promise you, all human kind. Tomorrow will be fine.

The old world began.
And live beyond life.

The old world began.
And live beyond life.

But it is doomed the age of the cathedrals.
Barbarians wait.
At the gates of Paris fair.
Oh let them in, these pagans and these vandals.
A wise man once said.
In two thousand, this world ends.
In two thousand, this world ends.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old April 15th, 2019 #30
Serbian

Fox Homo Hosts Censor Any Mention of Moslem Arson Being Behind Notre Dame Burning

https://dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/...-dame-burning/

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old April 16th, 2019 #31
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Miracle: First Look Inside Notre Dame Since the Fire Reveals it's Largely Untouched
Quote:
The Notre Dame cathedral, one of the most iconic structures in Paris, will never be the same, having largely succumbed to an out of control fire Monday evening. The spire was the first thing to collapse, followed by the entire roof.

Yet, the first photos capturing the inside of the 850-year-old cathedral revealed an incredible sight. The cross is still standing.

In fact, most of the interior appears to have been preserved. Un miracle incroyable.

Notre Dame's bell tower and main structure have also reportedly been spared.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old April 16th, 2019 #32
Erik T. White

This shows the genius of White architecture and building structures which last for centuries.

The various pyramids are older: however, they don't have the intricate art work and accoutrements which are keystones of White structures. I can vouch for that fact, having seen Aztec and Mayan pyramids first hand when I gave some medical lectures around Latin America.

Old April 16th, 2019 #33
Erik T. White

Default Why the fire at the Notre Dame cathedral was so hard to fight

Quote:
Why the massive Notre Dame fire was so hard to fight

Church fires of all sizes, including Monday's massive blaze at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris, are generally "really very hard to fight," according to CBS News Radio correspondent Bill Rehkopf, a volunteer firefighter for 30 years.
"I'm not there, [but] just looking it, it's as if the dye was probably cast by the time firefighters arrived," Rehkopf told CBSN.
The fire was high up on the roof, which Rehkopf said presented a logistical challenge. Also, the cathedral sits on an island in the middle of the River Seine, which may have made it difficult for firefighters to get their apparatus into position.

If there was an opportunity to get in and rescue some of the cathedral's priceless works of art, firefighters would most certainly do it, Rehkopf said. But large statues and huge religious artifacts would almost certainly be impossible to remove. And firefighters would have to be concerned about the structural integrity of the stone walls, which may have been weakened by the intense heat.
Source at link includes a slideshow: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...cid=spartanntp

What if it had been a mosque? Would pale people have been manning innumerable "bucket brigades," getting overcome by smoke inhalation, etc., to save a "priceless structure of a great culture"?????

The thought of the above pale people makes me want to puke out my last three days' intake of food!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just got to lighten up with anti-muzzer cartoons and hope it OFFENDS THE HELL OUT OF THEM!!!!!!!

Last edited by Erik T. White; April 16th, 2019 at 01:01 AM.

Old April 16th, 2019 #34
Gladiatrix

Default My favorite city

I cried this afternoon when I heard about this, tearing up now.

My response earlier tonight to a somebody I know:

"If arson, why haven't some jihadis claimed credit?"

Yes, they usually do.

I suspect some (((leftists)))

Same (((people))) behind 9-11

Old April 16th, 2019 #35
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy View Post
LOL, I thought this post was going to be about the faggot mayor in South Bend, Indiana. Home of Notre Dame, the fighting Irish, lol.

Love Garretts comment about the mosque. That would serve the liberal white shitheads right. The two that are left.
The two that are left? I assume you're insinuating Progs are changing their mind. This is hardly the case. I just read a comment on face book and some fuckstick with a swedish name made it a point that a mosque was burnt down in Jerusalem.

No, nothing will change the mind of our enemies. We need to be making splashes in their guts. Nothing less will do.

Old April 16th, 2019 #36
Crowe

Normally, I wouldn't give a shit about a church burning, but this is the pinnacle of Gothic architecture. Which is more important to Whites, culturally, than christ insanity.

Definitely don't think this was an accident.

Old April 16th, 2019 #37
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Old April 16th, 2019 #38
steven clark

Default Notre Dame is burning

I was there twice, in 1975 and 76 when I was in the army, and a girlfriend of mine met me in Paris the second time, so there are a lot of memories.

What did one media dick say "It was a restoration gone bad."

In St. Louis, talk show host Jamie Allman commented that he suspected arson. Not that it was conclusive, but it should be investigated, and he recounted the number of church/cathedral fires set in France, with Muslims being caught in some of them. It does seem very suspicious this would happen during Holy Week, and could be an upraised middle finger at what's left of Christian France. As noted, the crusades began in France, and the muzzies have never forgotten that.

Again, it could be a stupid mistake, but all angles need to be looked at. But as Jamie said, what people in France will do is look sad, sing songs, put teddy bears on the walls and go along.

At least the stained glass was saved, and much of the architecture.

Old April 16th, 2019 #39
T.Garrett
Banned

Post Fucking Macron

Did Macron say that the cathedral will be rebuilt to reflect the multicultural state that France is today?

I've seen this mentioned in two places so far today, if anyone knows if this is factual speak up.

I see many of the usual suspects on the list of those promising to donate money to rebuild Notre Dame, you know what their angle is aside from big tax writeoffs.

Old April 16th, 2019 #40
brutus

But will Pierre fight back? That is the question!

An epic explosion that blows to smithereens that big black block of stone covered in goat hair in Mecca that takes out 25k of those circumambulating rag heads would be great for starters.

Let's get this party started!

Thread