Alex Linder
Administrator

Old October 22nd, 2014 #42
littlefieldjohn

Default Murderous Black Serial Killers Everywhere

Quote:
October 20, 2014

HANNAH GRAHAM'S BODY FOUND

The only reason you’re seeing the least coverage of this crime in the media is because of the circumstances of her going missing (after police released surveillance video, they first thought it was a White guy) and how popular she was around campus.

The national media was forced into continuing some coverage, or else the degree of censorship of black-on-White crime would be too noticeable to the sheep. Just don’t expect gavel-to-gavel court room TV attention.

Searchers finally found what was left of Hannah Graham’s body in the same general rural vicinity in Virginia as his earlier White victim — a cute blond girl named Morgan Harrington. Seems like Jesse Leroy Matthew, Jr. had the place earmarked as his dead Whitey girl dumping grounds; since his parents lived nearby and he knew the countryside. Matthew probably had the twisted-up dead corpses of his victims waiting in the trunk of his car while out in the country on Sunday visits to eat collard greens and chitlins.

Now, there wasn’t much of a chance the poor girl was still alive somewhere, especially after coming into contact with murderous Matthew while highly intoxicated — it pretty much meant she would get abducted, raped and finally murdered by the animal. And I was absolutely right postulating this apeman as the killer of Harrington back in 2009 and most likely a serial killer of other White females — a full 10 days before FOX news ever so briefly mentioned a word on the possibility. At least 4 other White women are missing from the general area.

Blacks are definitely a most foul and a most brutal race. No doubt whatsoever. I get all sorts of angry comments from lame-as-hell Negroes stumbling on my site (left in my SPAMblinka moderation que unless it’s so ridiculous I release it for humor purposes); usually saying something like “jus cuz of a few little bitty crimes lik dis, yo kaint say dat bouts allus incent and sweet peeps of color, who nevah don’ nuffin wrong an’ alway ohpress’ by da White man…” Oh yeah, I can, Negroes. Read on, fools.

Listen up: A substantial percentage of you filthy, Ebola-ridden monkeys are indeed murderous crazy criminals, right along with even more of your worthless kind being totally suck-ass scum taking advantage of the government and all the other BS you can get for being black. Every single place you live turns into a pisspot sewer, eventually. Look at our cities and Africa, for crying out loud. You got that, you stinking, GD black punks?

Oh yeah, I’m mad as hell. Let me tell you I and more and more Whites by the day can’t wait for when we round up all you animals at the point of the bayonet. Oh yeah, we’ll definitely string up quite a few of you while we’re at it.

You think us Whites are going to put up with your black BS forever? I don’t think so. As you blacks constantly (and I mean constantly) say: You feel me?

There are tons of us White guys out here well-armed and know how to use it all. You think for one damn minute you punk-ass, sideways shooting, Glock mothers are going to last long? Don’t make me laugh. You won’t know what hit you and where it came from.

For a limited time: I’ll let through black comments — should any of you stinking, foul apes got the guts.

Another black serial killer was busted just today
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/10/...hwest-indiana/
for murder in Gary, Indiana. The one victim Darren Vann (right) has been nailed with is a skanky little crack ho appropriately named, “Afrikka” Hardy. He phoned her to meet up at a motel for sex. During his later confession, he owned up to 6 more victims, making his total number so far at 7.

This just goes to show you that blacks are huge serial killers (actually more so percentage-wise than Whites). Probably America’s biggest serial killer was a black guy back in the ’70’s and early ’80’s named Carl (sometimes spelled Corel) Eugene Watts and is thought by police to have murdered up to 100 women across the country and Canada (only 22 officially). But practically no one has ever heard of his name because of the media black, black-out. And virtually all of his known victims were White women, too. This real-life monster targeted random young White women he saw out on the streets to attack and kill with whatever weapon or way he had handy right then. He never even bothered raping them.

The media wants you to think it’s mostly us White guys who are crazy bastards, even if we happen to think the criminal blacks shoot each other on the streets 24/7. Why do you always see tons of Charlie Manson, Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahmer documentaries on TV all the time? That’s how they purposefully work to keep our race stupid and in the dark.

Blacks kill us White people all the time. You just don’t have a clue because of the media working to protect these violent bastards. Just go HERE and see a few photos of White victims you probably heard nothing about.

This PC crap is literally going to be the death of America — if not the White race.

– Phillip Marlowe
http://incogman.net/2014/10/murderou...e/#more-112868

Old November 4th, 2014 #43
N.B. Forrest

Default Anthony & Nathaniel Cook

Racist serial killers of 9 Whites, including a 12 year-old girl who was raped, tortured and bludgeoned to death with a concrete block. Toledo, '73-'81:

Method of murder: Shooting, Beating with a baseball bat/a concrete block, Stabbing with an ice pick.

http://murderpedia.org/male.C/c/cook-brothers.htm

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old November 29th, 2014 #44
Miguel74

Hey all! If anyone is interested to know about serial killers still alive and on the run, then check this list at Ranker.com. It was really scary to know so many people are roaming free.

Old December 2nd, 2014 #45
volkszorn

Black racism and race hatred of non blacks:
http://blackracismandracehatred.blogspot.com

Cleophus_Prince_Jr Cleophus_Prince_Jr
Quote:
Cleophus Prince Jr. (July 24, 1967, aka "The Clairemont Killer") is an American serial killer who was convicted and sentenced to death in 1993 for rape, and murder of six [white] women in San Diego County, California during January through September 1990.

Old December 11th, 2014 #46
MikeSmith

Rio man is arrested for stabbing woman to death… and calmly confesses to another FORTY-ONE murders in nine-year rampage, making him one of history's most prolific known serial killers

By MATT ROPER IN BRAZIL FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 11:36 EST, 11 December 2014 | UPDATED: 13:28 EST, 11 December 2014

A Brazilian man nigger arrested for stabbing a woman to death calmly confessed to murdering another 41 people - putting him among history's most prolific serial killers, it was reported today.

Sailson Jose das Gracas, 26, told police in Rio de Janeiro he would go out 'on the hunt' for white women after studying each victims for up to a month.

In an unreported reign of terror spanning nine years, Gracas claims to have murdered 37 women, two men and one two-year-old child in the outlying area of Rio de Janeiro known as Baixada Fluminense.

He told police: 'I would watch the victim, study her. I would wait a month, sometimes a week, depending on the place. I would get to know where she lived, how her family were, if she passed by on the street, I would watch, have a look at her house, studying her.

'In the early hours of the morning, I'd get through a gap in her house, really easily, and take advantage.'

In an interview in front of TV cameras at the police station in Nova Iguacu, Garcas said he found pleasure in seeing the life drain out of the women he murdered.

He said: 'I would stop in the bakery, or in a square, reading a newspaper. I would look at a woman and say to myself, "it's that one".

'I would follow her to her house, but I never raped anyone. Women for me has to be white, not black, because of my colour. '

I got pleasure from them fighting, screaming and scratching me. I thought that I was crazy, sometimes normal.'

Chillingly, Garcas admitted he had become 'addicted' to murder.

'The first woman I killed I strangled with my hands. I felt pleasure, I liked it. I felt a very strong desire. I've already killed 38 women, I'm addicted,' he said.

He also told camera he was eleven when he lost his father, who was electrocuted during an accident at work.

He said: 'It marked me a lot. But that wasn't the reason why I committed these crimes.'

Marcelo Machado, the Rio police chief investigating the supposed serial killer, said Sailson found pleasure in stragulating his victims, and masturbated after his murders.

He said: 'On occasions, he killed his victims and masturbated on seeing them with their eyes open.'

Police chief Pedro Henrique Medina, from the Baixada Fluminense Homicide Division, said Gracas voluntarily confessed to the murders have being caught in the act of murdering his latest victim.

He said he believed his testimony because only the author of the crimes could recall them in so much detail.

He said: 'His desire to kill was for women, and he didn't kill black women, just white. He followed the victim, studied her step by step until he managed to commit the crime.'

Gracas was arrested after stabbing to death a 26-year-old woman identified as Fatima Miranda, in her home in the town of Nova Iguaçu, Greater Rio de Janeiro.

During the investigation into her death, police officers arrested Gracas and two other people, Cleusa Blabina and Jose Messias, who were with Ms Miranda on the night of her death.

The three were arrested after giving contradictory versions of what happened when questioned by police.

After they were taken to the police station, Gracas admitted that he had been paid by the other two accomplices to murder Ms Miranda.

He also admitted killing two men for money, and then detailed the dozens of other women he had murdered for his own pleasure in his serial killing spree.

Gracas claimed commiting murder would help him 'calm down'.

He said: 'When I didn't do it, I'd become nervous, I'd pace up and down inside the house. And when I'd done it I'd become calmer. I'd do a victim, and I could stay two months without doing it, or three. I'd stay fine, I'd just be thinking of that one that I'd killed. Then I'd go out on the hunt.

'I didn't kill worrying about going to jail. I did everything well, it's because I really like it doing it. I was most concerned with fingerprints, or if the place had a camera. I wouldn't take any documents with me so I wouldn't leave any clues for the police.'

During his testimony Gracas also confessed to killing a two-year-old child because he was afraid her cries might wake up neighbours after he had killed her mother. He said his taste for murder began as a teenager.

He said: 'I started to steal small things, do small robberies. And as I grew up I started having other thoughts. My thinking started to change, understand? From robbing, I started to think about killing. Aged 15, I stole handbags. After that, aged 17, I killed the first person.'

It gave me that adreneline rush, the first woman. And I thought about jail. Will I get caught? The things flowed well. So I started thinking about doing it more and more. And I liked it and started to get used to it.'

Chillingly, Gracas claimed he did not regret any of the murders.

He said: 'I have no regrets, no. For me what I did is done. I wouldn't change anything, I don't regret anything. If I leave prison in 10, 15 or 20 years, I'll start doing the same thing again. It's my will, there's no other way. I leave, choose my 'women', the women I like to choose, and if I think that it has to be, it will.'

According to police records, Sailson was arrested twice in 2007 for robbery and theft, carrying illegal firearms in February 2010 and theft again in February this year. But his murders remained undiscovered until today.

Police have now launched an investigation into Gracas' claims and are calling on families of murder victims over the last nine years to get in touch.

Gracas spent last night in a police cell and will be transferred to a maximum security jail in Rio de Janeiro today.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...l-killers.html

Old December 18th, 2014 #47
Joey Joejoe

If you ever seen any of the videos on YouTube with ghetto bitches in them, then you know why he never went after black chicks.

P.S

I'm kidding, pretty obvious this guy had a lot of race hate.

Old December 27th, 2014 #48
cultsmasher
Banned

littlefieldjohn,
I am new to this forum. Having been banned form alnost every political and Atheist forum out there for my White patriot views. So maybe you have heard this before. Between 1965-2004, there have been 806,316 murders in the U.S. 588,611 were committed by negroes. 179,808 were Whites murdered by negroes.

Also, in 2010, 14% of negro murderers murdered Whites. Only 8% of White murderers murdered negroes. For what it is worth, this happened in a country with 196 million Whites and 34 million negroes.

Old December 30th, 2014 #49
Sean Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel74 View Post
Hey all! If anyone is interested to know about serial killers still alive and on the run, then check this list at Ranker.com. It was really scary to know so many people are roaming free.
Thanks for the 50 cookies that I had to delete from my browser.

Less talk, more action

Old December 31st, 2014 #50
Joe_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel74 View Post
Fascinating. Whites are blamed for being both child molesters and serial killers, yet the most prolific child molesting serial killer alive in America is a negro named Wayne Williams:

Old March 6th, 2015 #51
Pamela Ross

Default University of Venda serial killer Ndivhuwo Ntsieni

Ndivhuwo Ntsieni

death toll - 5

http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-cour...3#.VPmFntiKDIU

http://www.dailysun.co.za/news/2014-...to-be-assessed

Old March 27th, 2015 #52
Pamela Ross

Sphiwe Khoza

number of victims - 3

http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-cour...6#.VRW6-9iKDIU

Old June 15th, 2015 #53
Pamela Ross

Default Multiple-murderer and former Mount Vernon resident Lucius Crawford's DNA evidence from a violent 1994 attack in Yonkers helped convict him

Lucius Crawford

number of victims - 3 (Nella West, Laronda Sheely, Tonya Simmons)

http://patch.com/new-york/portcheste...rs-after-crime

Old July 17th, 2015 #54
Pamela Ross

Quote:
Serial Murder: The unlawful killing of two or more victims by the same offender(s), in separate events.
https://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/p.../serial-murder

Gary Troutman

victims
Angela Savage
Cassandra Scott

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/br...716-story.html

http://sheriff.org/posts/post.cfm?id...a-94c261c4c5af

Old September 8th, 2015 #55
Pamela Ross

Kevin Broadway

death toll - 2

Dec. 01, 1997 - Tammy Smith, 33

Sept. 22, 2011 - Kristin Lynn Granier, 30, of Baton Rouge

http://theadvocate.com/news/12904643...-admits-having

http://www.hammondstar.com/livingsto...9e011551f.html

Old September 26th, 2015 #56
Pamela Ross

Melvin Lee Jones

victims
1994 - Ophelia Preston, 24
2001 - Alfreda Hicks, 37

http://fox6now.com/2015/09/25/suspec...woman-in-1994/

https://news.google.com/newspapers?n...,7304932&hl=en

Old September 28th, 2015 #57
Pamela Ross

September 24

Raleigh, N.C. — Franklinton police arrested Garry Yarborough in July for the shooting death of his ex-girlfriend. While he sits in Central Prison awaiting trial, investigators have linked him to other murders in Johnston and Wake counties

http://www.wral.com/suspect-in-domes...ders/14924000/

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/14924083/

Old October 17th, 2015 #58
Pamela Ross

Default Police arrest alleged 1980s serial killer, 4 deaths linked

October 16, 2015

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A suspected serial killer who preyed on Portland prostitutes in the 1980s has been linked to at least four different homicides and may be responsible for other unsolved deaths, police announced Friday.

Homer Lee Jackson, 55, was booked into the Multnomah County jail late Friday morning and was held without bail.

He was charged with multiple counts of aggravated murder in connection with the deaths of Essie Jackson, Tonja Harry, Angela Anderson and Latanga Watts.

All four women were victims of sex trafficking, police said.

Essie Jackson's body was found on the western edge of Overlook Park in North Portland on March 23, 1983. Jackson, 23, was the mother of a young child at the time of her death, police said.

Tonja Harry, 19, was found dead on July 9, 1983. Her body was discovered in the Columbia Slough in West Delta Park, according to police.

Angela Anderson, 14, was found dead in a room at 416 Northeast Going Street on Sept. 22, 1983, police said. The house was vacant and locked. Anderson's body was found by a potential home buyer.

Latanga Watts, 29, was found dead in the grass near North Concord Avenue, by the Going Street pedestrian bridge, on March 18, 1987. Detectives learned Watts' body had been moved before it was discovered. Watts was a mother of three.

Jackson had been charged with various crimes, including burglary and criminal mischief, dating back to 1983 in Multnomah County.

http://www.kgw.com/story/news/local/...sted/74067876/

Old October 18th, 2015 #59
Pamela Ross

Default 'Serial Killer': Robert G. Rembert, Jr., Ohio Truck Driver, Accused of Four Murders

Robert G. Rembert, Jr

victims
Rena May Payne
Dadren Lewis
Kimberly Hall
Morgan Nietzel
Jerry Rembert

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-co...ccused-n444321

Old October 21st, 2015 #60
Pamela Ross

Default Jennings man in prison for murder began writing letters. Now he's charged with 3 more.

Theodis Hill

Death Toll - 5

Murder timeline:

• On Nov. 6, 2006, Fanny Mae Hill, 56, is found strangled in her second-floor apartment in St. Louis. A towel is wrapped around her throat.

• On Sept. 6, 2008, Janice Mayhew, 46, is found strangled in her St. Louis apartment. Theodis Hill is a suspect, but authorities say they don't have enough evidence for charges.

• On July 17, 2009, Sierra Sullivan, 22, is strangled inside a room at the Vegas Hotel in St. Louis. Her body is then dumped on a vacant lot.

• On Sept. 9, 2009, Katherine Dawson, 48, of Forrest City, Ark., is found dead at her home. She had been smothered with a pillow.

• On Sept. 22, 2009, a utility worker in Arkansas finds the body of Marissa Lowe, 40, of Forrest City, Ark., in a ditch. She died of strangulation. Hill is a suspect but flees town.

• On Dec. 17, 2009, Hill is charged in St. Louis with Fanny Mae Hill's death. He pleads guilty the next year.

• In 2013, he pleads guilty in the murder of Lowe in Arkansas.

• On July 15, 2014, Hill is charged in the Arkansas murder of Dawson.

• On Oct. 6, 2015, he is charged in the murders of Sullivan and Mayhew.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...069924f8a.html

Tags
nigger mass murder, nigger massacre, nigger serial killer, nigger serial murder

Thread