VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 21st, 2010 #1
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Default Five Points of Anti-Semitic Belief

Five Points of Anti-Semitic Belief

As a very short appendix to my article ‘Why I am an anti-Semite’ I thought to produce five brief statements of belief that I would assert define the modern anti-Semite. They are not conclusive of course, but they will hopefully serve to start the very necessary conversation in anti-Semitic circles about just what anti-Semitism is and what is required of someone to be classed as an anti-Semite.

1. I believe that anti-Semitism is the opposition to those individuals and groups; wholly or partly, of Semitic racial descent and that this includes the influence of both Jews and Arabs as both are racially alien groups and therefore as such are genetically opposed to the general interests of my race.

2. I believe that Jews and Arabs are; as a whole, a negative influence on my race and the civilisation and cultures that my race has created. I further believe that any good an individual Jew or Arab may have done; or may still do, is an isolated incident and that on balance Jews and Arabs have been a hindrance to rather than a boon for my race’s civilisation and cultures.

3. I believe that Jews and Arabs have too much financial, media and legal clout over the governments that are supposedly to govern my race in their own best interests and that this Semitic influence has resulted in these governments becoming corrupt and serving Jewish and Arabic interests as opposed to my race’s own interests.

4. I believe that Jews and Arabs are born into that status and that no religious or cultural ritual or rite can remove this inherited condition or the effect of their biological origin on their thought processes, interests and/or behaviour. Thus their religious persuasion has no bearing upon the scale of their negative influence upon my society.

5. I believe that a solution to the Semitic Question has to be found and that this solution must by preference be a peaceful one, but that no option should be ruled out in the long-term once an anti-Semitic government has been attained.

Feedback on or critique of these statements would; as always, be very much appreciated, it can be sent to the usual email address: [email protected].

This was originally published at the following address: http://semiticcontroversies.blogspot...ic-belief.html

Last edited by Karl Radl; June 21st, 2010 at 04:34 PM.

Tags
anti-semitic, anti-semitism, arabs, jews, judaism

Thread