Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 6th, 2008 #1
G. Qan

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Anon Dec 2003 + Jan, Mar, Sep 2004

28 DEC 03. Dear ________ Many thanks for your letter of Dec. 19th and the postage stamps. ...________________... I do hope that you survive your ZOG service intact and I think you will be the beneficiary thereof. I believe that every man should have the right to choose his own fight. That way, whatever happens is his responsibility and he knows its unlike the bewildered sheeple who are drafted and shipped off to slaughter and mayhem like cattle, and who are traumatized and deranged as a result. It is one thing to volunteer for a ride on an emotional rollercoaster, and quite another thing to be blindfolded and tied on board, without a clue of what to expect. As you probably know, I am not a pacifist, but I do not believe in inflicting unnecessary suffering on an enemy, nor upon myself. Like you, I found my introduction into the U.S. Army rather alienating because of the nigger factor. Our drill team at Fort Ord, CA, wore black boots with white laces, and chromed helmets. As they bebopped down the road, they looked like a bunch of two-legged hubcaps, performing to Black voodoo cadence. At least my troops in Rhodesia marched like Aryans! The closest our drill team came to soldierly behavior was depicted in "The Planet of the Apes". Well, consider it a 'learning experience'.

You wisely consider what sort of career to pursue. My best advice is to do something you like, for none of the people I have known profited from pursuing careers which they did not like, but which appeared to promise lots of quick money. It turned out that the money was neither quick, nor big, and they were miserable at their studies and also at their work, if they ever got it, because of technological and market changes. When I was an undergraduate at Berkeley, the rage was electrical engineering. One fellow almost had to hold his nose to complete the course, at which he got barely mediocre grades. When he graduated, there was a surplus of qualified electrical engineers and a reduced demand. I don't know what he got on the job market. Technological skills are dangerous, for they quickly become obsolete, especially MOS Skills. When I entered the Army Security Agency, I was offered a course in coding machines or German. It took no time at all for me to choose German, which would not be obsolete nor would it be limited to military use. I never intended to become a professional, i.e. career soldier, and I saw the military as an obstacle to my travel and career objectives, and mainly to my freedom, during the era of Universal Military Training, under Eisenhower. Time has amply proved that I was wise in my choice. Instead of aiming at a certain level of income, then choosing a career which MIGHT obtain it, once you have studied for it, my advice is that you find what you best like and are best at doing, then pursue a career which includes your talents and interests. It is wise to know about technology, but not to become too specialized, for your job can be dumped, along with the obsolete equipment.

During my academic studies, I soon discovered in my freshman year in college, that I was much more interested in what people did with things, than how they made them. That realization propelled me from the sciences into the humanities. "Science" had, by then, quasi-religion, so charlatans began to call their studies "science", like "political science" and “sociology", and "economics", which I found to be a study of effects without causes. Politics remains as art, involving communication, and Hitler who was no mean politician, said that man of politics should have an ear for music, without which he cannot perceive essential nuances, on behalf of his prospective supporters. I am reminded of President Carter's speech in Polish, in which he told the Polish audience that he “lusted for the Duchy of Poland", and of John F. Kennedy who declared, "Ich bin ein Berliner." (I am a jelly donut.) As for El Presidente Bush, he can't even read his cue cards without embarrassing pauses. I wonder if he got brain damage from hitting his head on the floor while eating pretzels, or is he a covert Moslem who hit his head too hard while kow-towing in the direction of Mecca?

You have noted the same thing in regard to 'hispanics'” they are indistinguishable from Arabs. That could become dangerous as well as embarrassing. This was the sort of security problem depicted in “The Battle of Algiers”, which I recommend. If the military life is to your liking, I also recommend Sun Tzu's military discourses, which are much more cogent than those of Clausewitz. Take care, and good luck. DOWZ!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 JAN 04 HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Dear _______: Many, many thanks for your letter of 30 Dec 03, which came in two envelopes, and all the stamps! If a money order is more convenient, I would also appreciate such funds, but you are certainly not obliged to send me anything. As you know from the present depression-inflation economy, I really do appreciate anything I receive, for I am one of the majority on the downside of this crazy, mega-capitalist international bankster racket or so-called economy. This is like calling Jesse James gang of bandits an "industry". Ha! That picture of the store in Thailand could be anywhere. International trade certainly reduces diversity. Where are the romantic, exotic bazaars and markets of the mysterious Orient? It all begins to resemble Walmart!

Your description of the Thai shoppers who come to look, because most cannot afford to buy items made in Thailand, reminded me of the same experience I had in The Yakima Mall, where I worked. On my part-time, minimum-wage salary, I could not afford to buy much of anything displayed for sale there, unless I could borrow sufficient money to do so, and that would be out of the question for me. No responsible moneylender would extend me credit, based on my collateral and/or my earning abilities! I visited Bangkok in 1966, arriving there on the S.S. Vietnam, a converted French troopship leftover from their Indochina War. The U.S.A. had a 'secret' airbase in Thailand, which was obvious from the cargo offloaded from ships. Just by stepping from the gangplank, I walked amid crates of 750 lb. bombs, new jeeps with U.S. insignia and huge reels of electrical cable. That told me there were U.S. airbases in Thailand, since jeeps intended for Thai forces would not bear U.S. insignia and 750 lb. bombs would not be delivered by parcel post, and such a quantity of high tension cable would indicate a large demand for electricity, hence, an airbase. Months later, TIME Magazine had an article admitting that the U.S.A. was bombing Vietnam, Laos et al. from Thailand. Docks and railroad terminals reveal things of great importance in The Big Picture, as I realized when I toured the docks in San Francisco in 1961, where there were all sorts of big items in crates stenciled "SAIGON". I looked that up on my map. That year, General Gavin, a professional soldier with combat experience, announced that he would not accept the 5th star as General of the Army, because the parameters of the 'war' in Vietnam were inappropriate to a military solution, He predicted that the U.S. could be in the Vietnam conflict for 12 years, at a huge cost of life and treasure, and would achieve exactly nothing, under the stipulations of the U.S. government, so he resigned. I wonder what became of him. A professional soldier would refuse such an assignment, on behalf of his own reputation, if for no other reason, and the fools & tools who took that 5th star are recorded as such in history.

As foreigners we all see the most striking things first, when we arrive in any exotic country. Dress and race usually register first in our minds, and I noticed differences among Asians, depending on their countries of origin. In some Asian countries the bodies were of similar size, height, complexion and proportion, so one needed to pay more attention to the faces. My first experience in Hong Kong was when a Chinese fellow ran after me on the street, shouting, "Joe, Joe!" Since I am not "Joe", I paid no attention. There were lots of Occidentals on the street, as well as Orientals but when he ran up to me, I realized I was "Joe", and told him I was not. For an instant, he looked perplexed, but he solved he dilemma by telling me that "all Caucasians looked alike." Now, I knew the truth! In Japan, I noted that some Japanese were taller and had finer features than did the shorter, stockier Japanese, exactly as one can distinguish peasants from non-peasants in Europe. After six months in Japan, I was shocked when I saw myself in a full-length mirror, which faced the street in Hiroshima, so as to attract customers into a clothing store. I had becone so accustomed to the Japanese that I saw myself as a grotesque "Gai-jin" or foreigner! I could not imagine how the Japanese would be so polite and tolerant of one who looked so different, with likely uncouth customs to match..

All countries have their annoying and inscrutable customs, as every foreigner, from any country can report. In the Middle East, be careful what you do with your left hand. That hand is traditionally used for wiping one's ass, and it is scandalous to use it for pointing, gesturing, eating, and even writing. If a person is a leftie, he should beware of the Middl East! If one were invited to a Bedouin banquet, where they eat with their hands, the use of the left hand is deemed a serious insult. There are many ways to insult such people, as I think you will find out, and I'm sure you will be able to tell me about them!

I visited Aden before the Suez Canal was closed, just because my ship stopped there, but I would have gladly given Aden a miss. I do not know how the people there exist, unless they are all traders, for there appeared to be no farms, no crops and very little water, except for the sea. My little rhyme describes my stopover in Aden: The last time I saw Aden, the streets were dry as dust. The Brits were fighting Arabs, and it was a nasty fuss. The tracer bullets at night, they made a pretty glow. But if they're coming your way, you'd better not be slow! Take care! DOWZ!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 March 04. Dear _______: Many thanks for your letter of 2 March and your profound generosity! Thank you also for the "sitrep" of your activities. Music is both solace and inspiration. I've received some downloads on the lack of proper AIT training, which sets up the troops to be "bullet magnets". I certainly hope you can obtain adequate weapons familiarization & proficiency, as well as relevant tactics. As you know, there are no "rules of engagement" in guerrilla warfare, in which the enemy usually has the initiative against uniformed troops, who must guard every vital objective. The guerrilla fighter can pick his time, place and means of attack, and he is always ''camouflaged", usually as an innocent civilian. The superior weapons of the U.S. forces are often neutralized by the proximity of U.S. forces to the enemy. When he gets close,
he can hit us with primitive or second-rate weapons, as we are learning. Invasion of these areas is cheap & easy, as compared to the costs of occupation. Your assessment of Middle Easterners is similar to that of T.E. Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia). They do not perform well in set-piece battles, but they are good at hit & run tactics. Of course, they would be stupid to engage forces with superior weaponry in such conventional battles, preferring to live to fight another day. It's a jew's war & a White man's fight, as you confirm. In case you've missed the latest news: The U.S. is enlisting Pakistan in its hunt for Osama in eastern Afghanistan. The US is increasing its military forces in Africa's Moslem regions. Bush hopes to ''Iraqi-fy'' security forces in Bagdad so U.S. troops can fallout into safer bases. My suggestion is for you to live each chapter of your life as well & as fully as possible, for you already see life in an NS perspective. You have nothing to fear, as you say. All your experience will serve you now & in the future, just as it has done for me. Don't worry about funding me. I now live in cheaper quarters, so I could get by quite well on $200 a month, without working so much. I could put the free time to good use. I read that White mercs are serving in Iraq et al. from South Africa. Now war is "free enterprise", that is, privatized, & countries are just business addresses for international corporations. ALL THE BEST & DOWZ!

9-11-04. Dear ______ Many thanks for your letter of Sept. 7th & the $20. I forwarded your letter to _______, and I hope he will be able to contact us soon. I know nothing in regard to his situation.

I agree with your observations in regard to security which is difficult to maintain when our lines of communication are so long. I therefore recommend that we go on a first name basis, not only for security, but because I consider you a great comrade. "E.T." will reach me at my P.0. Box, if you wish to use that name. Boxholder will also do fine. Thanks for the offer of the classical music. My favorite composers are Rimsky-Korsakoff, Ravel, Debussy, Richard Strauss, Liszt, Jacques Ebert, Manuel de Falla, Prokofiev, Kachaturian, Delius, Vaughn Williams, Sati, Bela Bartok, Piston, Grieg, to name a few. If I think of more I'll let you know. There is no rush. I certainly appreciate ...______________... Many many thanks! I enclose the latest.

Oh, as you can see, my favorite composers date from the 19th to middle 20th centuries. I see that I left out Rachmaninov, one of my definite favorites.

From what I experienced at firsthand from the ZOG military's security clearance procedures in the 1960's, they did a background check, which required me to fill out a form listing all my addresses of residence for 3 months or longer. This was easy since I only lived out of the country as a student in 1959, when I attended The University of Guadalajara in Jalisco, Mexico. The other residences were with my parents and in college. I also had to list all employers and schools. One result of that was a question I was asked by the major doing the security interview. I was asked why I had stated in a philosophy class, in answer to a question: "Who would you save if you were on a lifeboat with limited space available for people in the water?" I replied that I would try to save the fittest who had the best chance for survival. The army major asked me why I would not have saved an American". I replied that he'd probably lie, since anyone can be an American". Ha! The major did not look pleased. but I got in the ASA (Army Security Agency) anyway, even though I left the army soon after; under General Discharge Under Honorable Conditions. I threatened to blow the whistle to the foreign press that we were conducting maneuvers, speaking German and wearing West German uniforms in California! They figured a nice and speedy discharge would be best for both parties concerned, so I became a free man and was finally able to obtain my U.S. passport, as well as career jobs in the U.S.A., both of which were impossible during the period of "Universal Military Training" & the draft. When one asked for his passport or applied for jobs the question always came up: "Have you fufilled your military service obligation?" If the answer was no, one also received a negative reply in regard to the passport and the job. Students had draft deferments, and they could also study overseas, but I was tired of being a student after 16 years of school, and I wanted to enter the 'real world'. But the U.S. Army was waiting so I had to out-maneuver them, and I did. That was my first major victory in my life's struggle to avoid slavery.

I was also informed that my security clearance depended on my hostages, that is, if I were (1) Married & (2) had children. No hostages, no high clearance. Employers also wanted hostages for the hiring & promotion of employees, and I began to smell a rat. One had to avoid marrying 'gold-digger', especially in California, where the divorce law was heavily weighted toward ex-wives, who could automatically take most everything their husbands had earned, plus alimony & child-support. It was a license to rob & to enslave, in effect, although it was humorously called a 'marriage license". Ha & again, ha!

In other words, the ZOG will ask your friends, neighbors, co-workers and acquaintances about you, in addition to questioning you directly. Whether or not they will use a polygraph depends on how badly they need bodies in their merc-forces. Apparently, they accept illegal aliens in the U.S. armed forces, but I do not know about 'word-criminals' and unkosher thinkers. As you say, the least one says, the better. They might do a trace on your library books, as well as the Internct. I was told by the major that he hoped I'd never attended 'radical' meetings. I replied that a citizen should attend such meetings so he can be aware relevant social/political/economic issues and decide for himself, so I regretted that I had no time to do so. I was NOT planning to make the military my career, as you can guess.

One acquaintance said he was given the same type of discharge as I was given during the height or depth of the Vietnam War, because he received some "Nazi" literature in the mail. Boy, were they scared of Nazis! I don't know if they would now attempt to "re-educate" such people, for they might be getting an education themselves, as one prisoner of the ZOG-gulag has written.

I wonder what their reaction would bee if you were to wear a ZOG-BUSTERs T-shirt to your interiew. Ha! All the best & DOWZ! GO ZOG-BUSTERS! Oh, yes, dating a large number of women might impair your clearance because some of them might be spies. Security is paranoid.

Thread