Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 6th, 2008 #1
G. Qan

Default 22 August 08 : Anonymous

To better understand this letter you need to read the first part of the "Why Putin is an enemy of Russian nation, Russian patriotic movements and Russian state." thread on Stormfront.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...es-447934.html

Last edited by G. Qan; September 7th, 2008 at 12:40 PM. Reason: incorrect title date

Old September 7th, 2008 #2
G. Qan

22 AUG Ob
Dear Many thanks for your letter of 1? AUG 08 & the amazing enclosures! Russia is certainly "an enigma wrapped around a riddle" or vice versa, as Churchill was quoted as saying. What you sent was like nothing I've received so far from any of my sources. I was not surprised that there was a kosher connection between Georgia & Israel, since that was part of the old Khazar Empire. In the Red Revolution of 191?» the Khazar nation began its conquest of the former Russian Empire, beginning with the provisional government leader, the jew, Alexander Kerensky alias Kurbis, whose lectures I attended at Occidental College in 1956. Why do former Russian leaders retire in California? I heard that Gorbachev lives at The Presidio of San Francisco. "Stalin1! alias Djugashvili, was born in Tiflis (now Tiblisi?), Georgia, as I recall, so the Georgia-Russia-Israel connection is strong indeed. I am further suspicious that jews would grab some of Russia's vast natural wealth & scram, thereby leaving most of it in the ground. How unjewlike!
It is said that jews steal for the long term, while Gypsies steal just what they can carry. Hence, Gypsies steal cars, but jews steal from their bank depositors. Bakunin said that "Small crooks rob banks, & big crooks start them." It therefore seems to me unlikely that jews would leave real Russians in charge of Russian oil & other resources, when jews ruled Russia as the USSR.
Not one word has been stated by the U.S. jewsmedia about the Israeli arms deals with Georgia & Russia. That does not surprise me, but it's great to know. It's good to confirm my impression that the jew Soros funded Georgia's present regime, as he did that of the Ukraine. Soros amply funds Obama, as my African enclosures indicate.
Wishful-thinkers who believed that Stalin's Russia was "jew-free" now claim that Putin is a "real Russian." I vaguely recall reading about Putin's Jewish background in The Canadian Jewish News in the early 1990s. The CJN has a website, so why can't the Putin fans look it up? Obviously because they don't want to know the truth. Imagine investing one's hopes in an unknown regime, based on the outward behavior of one's own hated regime? If you can read Black's "The Transfer Agreement," you can see how the jews work: Declare a boycott of German goods, then provide their own people to break it, at a profit, of course I saw that in Rhodesia. Our major trading partners were Red China, the USSR & Israel. Rhodesia under Ian Smith was "anti-Communist," but we depended on the two major Red regimes to sell our chromium & tobacco. Such a deal! As Benjamin Disraeli wrote, "In politics, things are not often what they appear to be."
Thanks for the photo of the Ostensible White Kurdish girl. As the USA darkens, the people of such countries as Afghanistan, Albania et al. appear much Whiter, probably because they are!
Thanks, also, for Maguire's article, "The Republic of Arcadia." Thomas Chittum wrote "Civil War Two," which posits the breakup of the USA into ethno-states,& Daniel Deville of Separate Living, which he writes from prison (thanks be to ZOG!?) touts the establishment of a "White homeland." I point out, despite his disdain, that we had land without the concept of Nationhood when Europeans arrived in The New World. In Europe, the concept of Nationhood is largely lost. In both cases, the land is surrendered to foreign invaders, without a fight. So how do we expect to fare again with land & no Nationhood?
We can imagine a land of Arcadia in the former USA, but how do we obtain the land? Do we buy it &/or fight for it? Some wishful-thinkers imagine that ZOG alias jew-bankster rul< will somehow'wither away,'as Marx described the state under Communism. My information indicates that ZOG will reshuffle its political, economic & demographic cards to form its long-planned North American Union. Obtaining land from present vested interests is likely to be much harder than obtaining it from the nomadic Indians of North America in previous centuries. I understand that there are now more "Indians" than existed before Columbus, along with every other non-White occupier of territory. Thanks to jew capitalism & White folly, you could easily mistake Yakiraa for Durango, Mexico. The Mexicans call this part of their "lost territories," which they call "Aztlan." The ZOG supports their Mexican nationalist organizations, La Raza Unida (The United Race) & La MEChA (Mexican Student Movement of Aztlan) with tax funding. Election forms are all in Spanish & English, hence, they cost double for the tax-payers.
As I mentioned in my letter to Claude, we presently 'enjoy' another very profitable (for them!) jew bankster business cycle. Take care. All the best.

Thread