Old July 9th, 2006 #101
Ron Doggett

Default Culpeper, VA newspaper

Racist paper passed around

Rhonda Simmons
Staff Writer
Sunday, July 9, 2006

Give your opinion on this story

As Katherine Zinn walked down her driveway a few days ago, the content of a tabloid newspaper lying on her property in her Fairview Acres estate made her skin crawl.

The White Patriot Leader, a self-described “Newspaper For White Americans” produced by Glenn Miller out of Missouri, has landed on several area lawns within the past month.

The literature includes derogatory language and cartoons about African-Americans, Mexicans and Jews.

“I certainly don’t think there is an audience for this in Culpeper,” Commonwealth’s Attorney Gary Close said Thursday afternoon. “It’s just another example of Culpeper being pulled into the orbit of northern Virginia.”

But despite the newspaper’s offensive literature, Close explained that distributing such blatantly racist material is protected by the First Amendment and is not against the law.

“It seems that someone just drove around and picked a few places to distribute these things,” said Close, who doesn’t believe a Culpeper resident dispersed the newspapers. “People are repulsed by this sort of thing.”

What Glenn Miller had to say
Miller, editor and publisher of the 16-page tabloid, said this
latest copy is the sixth edition.

“We want people to know the truth,” he said during a phone interview Friday. “The mass media is a constant platform for the demonization of white people.”

In Miller’s view, minorities enjoy more freedom of speech in today’s society than whites.

“I like it, but I wish we had it,” said Miller. “Ninety-nine percent of white people are terrified about identifying with what they say because they are afraid of losing their jobs or being assaulted by minorities.”

Miller, 65, said he has about 200 people who distribute his newspaper nationwide, with 28 in Virginia. He generates the literature to various carriers, who then deliver them to their local neighborhoods.

“I have people call me to cancel sometimes,” he said, “and all they have to do is call me and I will let the distributor know.”
Miller, who says he is a retired Army master sergeant, said his newspaper started in October 1984. But he said his hatred began in 1974 when he became “Jew-wise.”

“White people don’t have any rights anymore,” Miller said. “The Jews control the mass media, they control what is accepted speech and what they don’t approve of is called hate speech.”

Miller said his concerns stem from the survival of his race caused by the declining white birth rate - and the future of his children forces him to speak out.

“When the economy collapses,” he said, “that’s when the minorities will not get their welfare checks and then they will rob, rape and pillage.”

Miller, a self-proclaimed racist, said out of 40,000 copies of the White Patriot Leader’s “summer 2006 edition,” 14,000 were distributed in Virginia.

Community response
After skimming the paper Friday evening, Samuel Glasker, former president of Culpeper’s NAACP chapter, said an illiterate and uninformed person produced the comments in that newspaper.

“The issue is not who is in the majority or minority,” said Glasker, “it’s who controls the economic resources in this country - which has always been the white population.”
Glasker is a retired colonel from the U.S. Army.

After reading an article by a self-declared Christian writer in the White Patriot Leader, Glasker said if most of us spent our time trying to follow Jesus Christ the world would be a much better place.

“I know of no Christian that discriminates, segregates or takes advantage of any race,” he said.

Zinn echoed that thought, calling the content appalling.

“We cannot let such people pervert the message of Christ,” she said. “This paper does not promote Christianity or the American way, but the complete opposite.”

Rhonda Simmons can be reached at 825-0771 ext. 125 or [email protected].

Old July 10th, 2006 #102
Ron Doggett

SA Mann's good work:cheers: http://www.thenewsrecord.com/story4.htm

News & Record
PO Drawer 100
South Boston, VA 24592
(434) 572 - 2928
FAX (434) 572 - 2920

email: [email protected]

White supremacist newspaper shows up

By TOM McLAUGHLIN
News & Record
Some local residents were surprised this weekend when a self-proclaimed “Newspaper for White Americans” turned up on their doorsteps.
The cover page of “The White Patriot Leader” bore the headline, “INVASION! America Under Siege!” flanked by images of Hispanic immigrants, black protestors and Jewish marchers. Inside were columns with titles such as “The Pro-White Movement Has a Bright Future,” and “Should Christians Support Israel?” the latter written by notorious white supremacist and former Ku Klux Klan official David Duke.
Janet Inge, a resident of Cheverly Drive, was coming home Saturday night from the movies when she found a copy of the newspaper lying in front of her house.
“I don’t know if all my neighbors got it but I would think that they would,” she said.
Inge described the newspaper as “hateful” and “upsetting” and said it was hard to explain it to her children. “They were really upset. At the same time I wouldn’t let them read it. I didn’t read it. I just glanced at it. It was so offensive I didn’t want to read it.”
The publisher of “The White Patriot Leader” is Glenn Miller, who also claims to be the publisher of “The Aryan Alternative,” a neo-Nazi newspaper that turned up last summer in Clarksville and other areas of Mecklenburg County. “The Aryan Alternative” has reportedly surfaced in Pittsylvania County in the past year as well.
A copy of The Aryan Alternative that surfaced at that time claimed a circulation of 75,000. The front page of The White Patriot Leader says 40,000 copies are distributed nationwide.
According to press reports, Miller — whose full name is Frazier Glenn Miller — is an Army veteran of the Vietnam War, a retired truck driver and ex-convict living outside Springfield, Missouri. In 1987, Miller was the subject of a nationwide manhunt after violating a court order prohibiting him from operating a paramilitary organization. Law enforcement officers found him and three other men in an Ozark mobile home with hand grenades, automatic weapons and thousands of rounds of ammunition. He was sentenced to five years in prison.
The Anti-Defamation League says Miller is a former member of the neo-Nazi group, The Order, and “is regarded as a traitor to those in the movement as a result of his testifying in the 1980s against his extremist colleagues in exchange for a shorter prison sentence,” according to memorandum written by the organization to the U.S. Attorneys Hate Crimes Task Force, which investigates white supremacist organizations.
South Boston police officer Randy Redd said yesterday he had not received any formal complaints about the newspaper this weekend but that he had “heard through the grapevine that it had been showing up” in the community.
Redd said he had no way of telling how widely distributed the publication has been. He said he had heard reports of the newspaper showing up in other jurisdictions but was not personally familiar with it.
The newspaper is filled with crudely racist imagery and anti-Semitic slurs, and portions are devoted to immigration, which it describes as a new threat to white America. “Most Whites see the Blacks as undesirable and dangerous, but the Blacks aren’t going to become a majority,” reads one of the tamer passages. “The Mexicans however have become 12 percent of the population in a relatively short time and there’s an almost unlimited supply of Latinos in Mexico and Central America who want to come here in the future.”
Ms. Inge said she was especially upset to see the publication turn up in her neighborhood because she has neighbors who are white, black, Hispanic and Jewish, and people are friends with each other.
“This is a very mixed race neighborhood — it’s always been a peaceful neighborhood with different cultures,” she said. “Our children all play together. It’s very upsetting. We’ve always had a peaceful little spot here.
“This is just so hateful, to upset the friendships and try to cause division among people. It’s terrible.”
According to the Oklahoma City-based Memorial Institute for the Prevention of Terrorism, Miller was sentenced to five years in prison.

Old July 10th, 2006 #103
Ron Doggett

A good rolling job by SA Mann on the front page:cheers: http://www.gazettevirginian.com/index.html

Old July 14th, 2006 #104
Rounder

Default TWPL in Richmond Times Dispatch - 14 Jul 06

Thanks to distributor SA Mann, our newspaper was attacked again today in The Richmond Times Dispatch, by jewish press hounds. Note that the hounds contacted the Southern Poverty Law Center for interview, but not TWPL publisher, whose name and phone number is clearly listed. Thanks SA Mann for yet another successful WN operation:

Email This Story

Neighbors offended by racist newspaper
Publication has been thrown in driveways in South Boston, Halifax

BY JAMIE C. RUFF
TIMES-DISPATCH STAFF WRITER
Jul 14, 2006

RELATED: Police Beat
SOUTH BOSTON -- When Moses Miller Jr. and his family arrived at their South Boston home Saturday to find a newspaper, he didn't think much about it.

Once Miller took it in the house and realized it was a racist tabloid, he was offended.
"People are going to feel what they feel, but when they decide to bring it and put it on other people's lawns, that's when it becomes a problem," he said.

Nearby, an 82-year-old neighbor, who asked that her name not be used, called it a vicious paper.

"This didn't scare me," she said. "It just upset me that this is still happening in this day and age. I don't expect it. I didn't think it would happen."

Lt. B.K. Lovelace of the South Boston police department said an unknown number of The White Patriot Leader, boasting to be a "newspaper for white Americans," were thrown in driveways of whites and blacks in neighborhoods in the town and in Halifax.

South Boston police received only a couple of complaints about the publication. Lovelace said he believes most people simply threw it away.

Halifax's police department was deferring to the bigger South Boston department in the matter.

Lovelace said this is the third time this year such literature has been circulated in South Boston. The incident will be reported to a law-enforcement clearinghouse in Richmond, but otherwise there is little police can do, he said. Whoever is throwing the paper is not trespassing and they could be littering, but "they are throwing a newspaper and they are going to claim it a First Amendment right" of free speech, Lovelace said.

Other localities across Virginia also have seen such distributions of racist literature, including Waynesboro, Williamsburg and Henrico County.

Mark Potok, with the Southern Poverty Law Center, said: "Very likely the community was targeted because someone who was willing to deliver it lived nearby."

Contact staff writer Jamie C. Ruff at [email protected] or (434) 517-0997.

Old July 20th, 2006 #105
Rounder

Default G. Miller Letter-to-Editor in Joplin Globe (11 Jul 06)

A Rounder LTE in Joplin Globe dtd 11 Jul 06
Their editor cut out about half my LTE. I distributed 600 WPLs in Joplin. The Joplin Globe did their obligatory bad-mouthing. And so, as always, I responded with a LTE. Here's the part they didn't cut out:

Published July 11, 2006 12:00 am -

Voices: Reason to hate

The Joplin Globe

In regard to, “White supremacist distributes tabloid in Joplin,” (Globe, June 30) I confess to hate. In fact, I thrive on hate. Hate gets me through my days. Knowing what I know about crimes and injustices committed against my country and people, there’d be something wrong with me if I didn’t hate.

Those incapable of hate are also incapable of love, because they’re incapable of strong emotions. These people include hang-the-messenger wimps, Oprah soccermoms, and feminized, girlie white men whose only interests in life are satisfying their own bellies, pocketbooks and genitals, and who therefore, despise the unpleasant truths contained in “The White Patriot Leader” newspaper.

They can phone me to stop future deliveries. Others can look forward to lots more.

Thanks for allowing my free speech in your paper.

Glenn Miller,
publisher, “The White Patriot Leader”
Aurora, Mo.

Old July 21st, 2006 #106
Rounder

Default TWPL in Costa Messa, CA newspaper (21 Jul 06)

TWPL Makes Costa Mesa, CA Newspaper And the article is classic anti-White "spin-doctoring", ie., complains about White-on-Black violence, uses the racist "H" word (Honkey), and under the guise of anti-violence, incites illegal alien wetback violence against White people.

And it gets even better by actually citing a WN website address: www.nationalvanguard.org, and "complimenting" TWPL. Oh, glory day !!!

Hatesville, USA

Welcome to Costa Mesa . . . if you’re colored, please leave
By MATT COKER

Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 3:00 pm

Achtung, babyOn July 7, around 2:20 in the morning, awhite man walked out of a Costa Mesa convenience store and punched a black man in a wheelchair.

The black man had plenty of warning, and not just because his assailant—later identified as Ronald Bray, 25, a white supremacist from Huntington Beach with several outstanding parole violations—first yelled racial epithets and spit at him, but because the black man was in Costa Mesa, the self-proclaimed “City With a Heart.”

It’s a good bet that slogans arise out of suppressed anxiety, and Costa Mesa probably wouldn’t have to call its attention to a heart if it actually had one. But led by Alan Mansoor, Costa Mesa, the “City Where the Inferiority Complex Is King,” is headed for trouble.

Mansoor is mayor of Costa Mesa, and it’s worth noting that he’s the son of Swedish and Egyptian immigrants. He’s brought his own special neuroses to a city already nuts about keeping up with next-door neighbor Newport Beach. Mansoor’s demand that city cops enforce federal immigration laws has provoked boycotts and demonstrations. It’s also made the 41-year-old Mansoor an honorary member of the Minuteman Project, the Orange County-based militia.

But the problem goes deeper than a mayor. According to an account in the hometown Daily Pilot newspaper, a Costa Mesa city councilwoman contacted about the July 7 attack seemed surprised. “[This] is a diverse city and, overall, a tolerant community,” Katrina Foley reportedly said. “It’s unfortunate because it’s certainly not reflective of the community that I live in on a daily basis.”

Oh, really?

Just last month, a white supremacist newspaper—The White Patriot Leader of Springfield, Missouri—was thrown onto driveways in the College Park neighborhood—even though no one there presumably subscribes to The White Patriot Leader. The paper’s front-page headline: “Invasion!” in large type above photos of marchers at immigration-rights rallies.

Other racist literature has been stuffed into the daily newspapers around town in the past.

The Holocaust-denying Institute for Historical Review (IHR) has been based in Costa Mesa for years. In October 2004, IHR director Mark Weber introduced infamous British historian David Irving to a crowd of about 70 in a Costa Mesa hotel. In February, 67-year-old Irving was found guilty in Vienna of denying the Holocaust of European Jewry and was sentenced to three years in prison.

In July 2002, Los Angeles Times columnist Dana Parsons traced an Aryan Baby Drive to a Costa Mesa post office box. Turns out that white babies with Hitler mustaches were not being given away. This was a one-woman baby-clothing drive for poor, racist honkys.

Thanks in part to the efforts of the Costa Mesa chapter of Women for Aryan Unity, word spread in 2001 about a Labor Day weekend concert featuring a slate of neo-Nazi bands at the old Shack in Anaheim.

Years ago, the Anti-Defamation League tracked an attack in a Costa Mesa video arcade to the Nazi Low Riders, a group known for recruiting new members at pool halls, bars, fast-food joints, high schools and arcades.

Martin H. Millard, dubbed one of Orange County’s Scariest People by this very publication, is a Costa Mesa real estate agent who has published numerous racist rants on www.nationalvanguard.org, a “beacon of hope to white men, women and children around the world,” and the website for the Council of Conservative Citizens, a front group for politically inclined Klansmen. Here is vintage “H. Millard” (his pen name) on “The Tan Man” born from unchecked immigration and intermarriage:

“What will emerge will be just be a slimy, brown mass of glop. The genocide being carried out against white people hasn’t come with marching armies; instead, it has come with propaganda that is calculated to brainwash whites into happily and willingly jumping into the Neo-Melting Pot, and to their destruction. . . . Genocide via the bedroom chamber is just as long-lasting as genocide via the gas chamber.”

The Weekly’s Nick Schou wrote about Millard’s uncomfortably close ties to Mansoor (“Mr. Clean,” Oct. 9, 2002) when Mansoor was just a county deputy sheriff running for City Council. Over the years, Mansoor has appointed Millard to city committees and accepted his recommendations to “clean up” Costa Mesa’s predominantly Latino Westside, including shuttering a job center he lambasted as a magnet for undocumented workers. Ironically, the job center was created to move day workers out of a city park frequented by caravans of contractor trucks.

In that recent Daily Pilot, police Sergeant Marty Carver concedes that several white supremacist gangs operate in the city. Experts agree. Mark Potok, director of the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Intelligence Project, which monitors hate crimes nationwide, said Costa Mesa has been on his organization’s radar as a hotspot for intolerance going back several years, and the town’s relatively recent emergence as an anti-immigrant bastion now ranks it alongside such backwaters as San Bernardino and Avon Park, Florida.

“There is no question Costa Mesa is a microcosm of the worst that’s going on with immigration in this country,” Potok said.

Hate crimes often fester in communities where racially charged issues are being publicly debated, he added.

“As a general matter, when people in positions of authority vilify and demonize groups of people, you do see an uptick of hate crimes against those very people in that community,” Potok said. “Pat Robertson does not hit gay people with baseball bats, but other people do after hearing Pat Robertson bash gays. The same goes for Costa Mesa.”

Rusty Kennedy, executive director of the Orange County Human Relations Commission, was unaware of the Costa Mesa convenience store incident until he was contacted by the Weekly, but agreed there’s a connection between racial intolerance in the halls of power and hate crimes in the streets.

“You tend to see over time a high correlation with public debates—particularly when they get real nasty—and a rise in incidents in that community,” Kennedy said.

He cited the uproar over the Rodney King beating leading to more hate crimes against African-Americans. When the Japanese were blamed for undermining the American auto industry in the mid-1980s, Kennedy noted, Asians were attacked. After 9/11, Muslims were targeted.

“When the debate on immigrants gets more and more hostile, and the vilifying of immigrants gets more acceptable, you see the fringes of society acting out their own odious beliefs with hate crimes,” Kennedy said. “It’s not like those engaged in the public debate are themselves perpetrating hate crimes, but the fringes of society feel newly emboldened when the public discourse comes down to certain name calling and hostility.”

Of course, the July 7 attack involved non-immigrants: a white man and a black man. Despite their numerically small population, African-Americans are the most frequently targeted victims of hate crimes in Orange County, but Kennedy said his commission’s figures show such incidents against blacks have decreased. There were 152 hate crimes and other incidents in OC in 2004 and again in 2005, but while 28 were directed at African-Americans in ’04, only 22 were logged in ’05.

Indeed, hate crimes decreased against all ethnic groups last year—except one.

“The one community that experienced a significant increase in the number of hate crimes and incidents was the Latino community, where we documented over a 100 percent increase, from six in 2004 to 14 in 2005,” Kennedy said. “We believe this is connected with backlash against immigrants based on the hostile and divisive public debate on immigration over the last year.”

As the Republican Party hitches its re-election trailer to immigration reform and gay marriage, Kennedy suggests those debating the issues stick to the facts without spouting rhetoric that demonizes individuals.

“We should use ‘undocumented resident’ instead of ‘alien,’ which makes someone sound not even human,” he said. “And no one should be called illegal because there is no such thing as an illegal person. Only acts can be illegal.”

Old July 25th, 2006 #107
Rounder

Default From The Gazette Virginian newspaper (o/a 14 Jul 06)

From The Editor's Desk
By Beth Robertson
G-V Managing Editor

White Supremacist...

Just what we don't need.

That would be editor/publisher Glenn Miller's White Patriot
Leader newspaper that "someone" distributed in South Boston,
Halifax and in at least one part of the county last Saturday.

Authorities don't know who put the papers-which carry a
Springfield, Missouri address- in driveways and on lawns along
Main Street, Golf Course Road and the Terry's Bridge area.

Headlines from the 15-page publication included Invasion:
America Under Siege, The Pro-White Movement Has a Bright
Future and Should Christians Support Israel?

We can only hope that message of fear, ignorance and
hatefulness is helping layer the county landfill today.
That is where it belongs.

Obviously disgusted by the White Patriot Leader's appearance
here, South Boston Police Chief Mick Reed had his own
message, "This community doesn't subscribe to that. There's no
place in our community for that kind of hate."
"It's important for the community to know that the Anti-Gang
Task Force has brought together men and women from all
segments of our community to be prepared to tackle these kinds
of issues when they come up." said the chief. "That is a positive.
Education, healthcare, law enforcement, prosecutors, we are
already on top of this, so we are prepared."

Old July 25th, 2006 #108
Rounder

Default From The Orange County (VA) Review newspaper (July 06)

letter in the Orange coutny review
This letter appeared in the Orange County Review in Orange County, VA, I don't know if the paper carried an article it hasn't got a search page. Walter and I hit Orange, VA the same day as Culpeper.
http://www.orangenews.com/io-letters.shtml

Letter to the editor

The irony of the flyer I received

To the editor,
After being away for several days, I returned home on July 4 and noticed that the postman must have dropped a flyer in my driveway. I picked it up and immediately recognized that it was not a piece of mail, but a publication entitled The White Patriot Leader, published by a Mr. Miller in Missouri. Though I knew that racial supremacy publications abounded on the Internet and in some locations, I had not seen anything like this distributed in Orange County.

My first reaction was to throw it away, then I decided to see what the people of Orange County and, I presume, other parts of the country were being asked to digest on the 230th birthday of our country.

Mr. Miller and his primary contributor, David Duke, promoted racial warfare with a mixture of factoids that reflect the racial divide within our country, hate rhetoric well-worn from years, if not centuries, of use, and simple name-calling. As I read, a number of other thoughts occurred to me.

The irony of using the 4th of July to promote the white supremacist version of patriotism struck me as funny, were it not so sad that many of our citizens have no understanding of why John Adams wrote to his wife, Abigail.

The Second Day of July 1776 [the day that independence from Great Britain was approved by the 2nd Continental Congress] will be the most memorable Epoch, in the History of America. I am apt to believe that it will be celebrated, by succeeding Generations, as the great anniversary Festival. It ought to be commemorated, as the Day of Deliverance by solemn Acts of Devotion to God Almighty. It ought to be solemnized with pomp and Parade, with Shews, Games, Sports, Guns, Bells, Bonfires and Illuminations from one End of this Continent to the other from this Time forward forever more.

He understood that the day commemorates more than the removal of English tyranny; the day marked the beginning of a new way to conduct and control the affairs of people. Our Albemarle neighbor, Mr. Jefferson, gave expression to the new basis for government that remains our foundation to this day, with the words that continue to serve as a beacon to people across boundaries of time and place.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
Another man who understood the meaning of struggle for the soul and purpose of this country was asked about Jefferson’s controversial text on the cusp of the Civil War.

All honor to Jefferson—to the man, who in the concrete pressure of a struggle for national independence by a single people, had the coolness, forcaste [sic] and sagacity to introduce into a merely revolutionary document an abstract truth, applicable to all men and all times, and so to embalm it there that today and in all coming days it shall be a rebuke and a stumbling block to the very harbingers of reappearing tyranny and oppression.

--A. Lincoln
Though our country has been only partially successful in its effort to live up to its creed throughout our history, it has strived to fulfill the logic of its premise with the leadership of men such as Dr. Martin Luther King. That is what racial supremacists such as Mr. Miller, Mr. Louis Farrakhan of Black Muslim notoriety, and their fellow travelers do not grasp about the celebration of July 4.

My next thought reflected back on the thousands of young men and women I had the opportunity to work with throughout my career at Orange County High School.

If Mr. Miller were to fulfill his Hitlerian vision for this nation, including this county, their efforts and dreams, their struggles and accomplishments would be reduced to nothing. The only thing that would matter would first be their racial classification, then, eventually for those who passed the racial test, their willingness to submit to the will of Mr. Miller and his leaders. I believe that the “Greatest Generation” described by Tom Brokaw took a stand against that way of life, with many giving their lives in the effort.

Lastly, I thought of my grandson living in a place where each person is judged by group affiliation and power, not by the “content of their character.”

Then every individual could become a potential threat that the group will turn on if it chooses to do so.

The gift of governance given to us by, foremost among others, Orange County’s own Mr. Madison would be denied him and he would have to be a part of a world that the Founding Fathers had escaped 230 years ago.
Orange County has a particular responsibility not to ignore the likes of Mr. Miller.
M. T. Pitz
Orange

Old August 3rd, 2006 #109
Rounder

Default From The News Tribune, Jefferson City, MO - 28 Jul 06

JC residents find racist paper in yard

By Mark Slavit
Posted: Friday, July 28, 2006 at 10:46 AM

JEFFERSON CITY -- Homeowners in several Jefferson City neighborhoods are upset over
the delivery of some white supremacist newspapers. The Springfield-based issues
claim minorities and Jews are destroying the white race. KRCG’s Mark Slavit found
out police and civil rights groups are powerless to stop this message of hate.

Gene St. Clair of Jefferson City saw a newspaper in his front yard, which he first
thought was a weekly paper full of ads. He quickly discovered it was a white
supremacist newspaper.

“We live in Jefferson City, for goodness sake. We moved here for a reason. My wife
has lived here all of her life. We live here for a reason. Those types of things,
I really abhor and would not want to see become established here, for sure,” says
St. Clair.

The headline of the White Patriot Leader reads, “Invasion”. This newspaper claims
minorities and Jews have America under siege.

The editor and publisher of this newspaper, Glenn Miller, has distributed 40,000
copies of this issue to neighborhoods across the country. Mark interviewed Miller
on the telephone.

Miller says his newspaper delivers a message that is counter to a national media
controlled by the Jews. “There are literally hundreds of racist organizations that
work for Blacks, Jews, Hispanics and the other races. We believe that White People
ought to have organizations and publications and newspapers that work for White
racial interests,” says Miller.

Mark showed a copy of the newspaper to Nimrod Chapel, the president of the Jefferson
City N.A.A.C.P. “It was very disappointing, but I guess, his rights are protected
under the Constitution as ours are,” he says. “He has that right, but it
exemplifies, again, everything for division of a country, for racial hatred in that
scenario.”

Jefferson City Police administrators say they can’t stop delivery of the papers,
even though they are distributed on private property. “There is nothing illegal
about it,” says JCPD Captain Mike Smith. “He has his right to express his opinion.
I would encourage folks, if they find these in their yard, if they don’t want them
delivered in the future, to contact that subject and let them know that they don’t.
If he continues after that point, then it becomes illegal.”

Publisher Glenn Miller says he randomly selects cities for the distribution of his
volunteer-supported paper. Miller chose Jefferson City because he recently was in
town to visit the Secretary of State’s office to file as a candidate for congress.

Officials with the Missouri chapter of the N.A.A.C.P. are reviewing copies of the
Springfield publication and are developing a tactical plan to help prevent the
delivery of these types of newspapers.

Latest news stories
Local

Old August 3rd, 2006 #110
Rounder

Default From Channel 13 News, Jefferson City, MO - 27 Jul 06

Congressional candidate's literature offends some
By News Tribune staff

A candidate for Congress from southwest Missouri distributed literature in Jefferson
City this week that some people have found offensive.

Glenn Miller, who is running as a write-in candidate for the 7th Congressional
District, is the publisher of the White Patriot Leader Newspaper. He said he was in
Jefferson City to drop off paperwork with the secretary of state's office.

Calls to the News Tribune said the papers were found in yards in the area of
Edgewood and Ponderosa.

Miller was denied being placed on the Aug. 8 primary ballot by any of the recognized
political parties in the state.

“There is an effort to prevent the truth about the outrages against white people
from getting out,” he said. “There are hundreds of Hispanic and Black newspapers in
this country. We just want the right to express our views.”

Miller also said he realized people can be offended by what he publishes and if
people don't want to receive it, they may call him at a number listed on his
material.

Back in March, racist fliers were found in yards of homes in the Apache Flats area
and on Swifts Highway in Jefferson City.

The fliers were associated with the Missouri chapter of the National Socialist
Movement, the same group that put out fliers on car windshields in Jefferson City
last fall.

Officials at the Jefferson City Police Department said although citizens might find
the material offensive, there's not a lot they can do about it because it is a
freedom of speech issue.Back to top

Old August 3rd, 2006 #111
Rounder

Default Miller Letter Published In Gazette Virginian newspaper - 26 Jul 06

This newspaper is located in South Boston, VA. NOTE: All jewsmedia "compliments" coming from Virginia are thanks to distributors RON DOGGETT, SA MANN, and IRONGUARD, who combined have distributed around 25,000 copies of VNN's newspapers, thus far:

Exercising Constitutional Rights

Letter to Editor from Publisher- The White Patriot Leader
Dear Editor:
I respond to Beth Robertson's article published on or about 14 July, regarding my newspaper, The White Patriot Leader, being distributed in several South Boston neighborhoods.
The article quoted police chief Mick Reed as saying "It's important for our community to know that the Anti-Gang Task Force is prepared to tackle these kind of issues" , and "There's no place in our community for that kind of hate."
Well, chief, just give me a call at 417-463-7703, and I'll be happy to visit your office so you and your task force can "tackle" me. And while I'm there jumping up and down on your desk, daring you to arrest me for passing out our newspapers, I'll read you the U. S. Constitution. The document you are sworn under oath to defend.
And be herein warned that if you, in any way, conspire to interfer with my men in the exercise of any freedoms guaranteed by the U. S. Constitution, including and especially , their freedom of speech and/or the press, our attorneys and I will see you in court.
As for South Boston's sensitive soccermoms, girlimen, and illegal aliens upset by receiving our "newspaper for White Americans", they can phone me to stop future deliveries. Others can look forward to lots more.
Glenn Miller
Master Sergeant,
US Army-Retired
Publisher,
The White Patriot Leader
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

P.S. Ms. Robertson, since you felt the need to demonize me and my
newspaper in yours, I trust you'll at least have the decency, and respect
for fairness and for the 1st amendment, to print my defense. Have a nice day.Back to top

Old August 3rd, 2006 #112
Rounder

Default From Richmond Times Dispatch - dated 1 Aug 06

Richmond Times-Dispatch, August 1, 2006

Racist tabloid dropped at Bowling Green home

BY KIRAN KRISHNAMURTHY
TIMES-DISPATCH STAFF WRITER Aug 1, 2006

FREDERICKSBURG - Caroline County authorities are investigating the weekend appearance of a racist tabloid.

Caroline Sheriff Tony Lippa said yesterday that at least one Bowling Green resident notified his office that a copy of The White Patriot Leader had been dropped at his home. Copies of the same publication were distributed in South Boston and Culpeper last month.

Lippa said his office is looking into the matter and had notified Virginia State Police and federal authorities. He said the distribution could amount to littering.

"They do have a right of free speech, but do they have a right to litter? I'd say no," he said.

Lippa said the publication lists Glenn Miller of Springfield, Mo., as the publisher.

In a phone interview yesterday, Miller, 65, said he has about 200 people who distribute the newspaper in about 28 states.

Miller, a retired Army master sergeant who is running as a write-in candidate for Congress in Missouri, said he has distributed 25,000 copies in Virginia in the past six months through people who order bulk shipments for distribution.

Asked about the sometimes angry reaction to his publication, he said, "That's people that want to hang the messenger."

The publication attacks blacks, Mexicans and Jews, he said. Lippa asked for the public's help in trying to identify the vehicle used to distribute the literature. "We're not familiar with any white-supremacist group here in Caroline," the sheriff added.

Heidi Beirich, a spokeswoman for the Southern Poverty Law Center, said such fliers are typically distributed in an area because someone who lives there is willing to distribute them.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Caroline County Sheriff's Office at (804) 633-1133.

Contact staff writer Kiran Krishnamurthy at [email protected] or (540) 371-4792.Back to top

Old August 3rd, 2006 #113
Rounder

Default From Radio News Broadcast, WFLS-FM, Richmond - 1 Aug 06

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:01 pm Post subject: The Bowling Green distro made WFLS-FM news a very popular county station in Fredricksburg, VA by way of the Associated press.
http://fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2006/082006/08012006/1154431254

Racist paper showing up in more localities.

The Associated Press
WFLS News

Date published: 8/1/2006

BOWLING GREEN, Va. (AP) - A racist tabloid has been showing up in more areas of Virginia.

Caroline Sheriff Tony Lippa says at least one Bowling Green resident reported that a copy of The White Patriot Leader was dropped at his home over the weekend. Copies of the same publication were distributed in South Boston and Culpeper last month.

Lippa says his office is looking into the matter, and he says the distribution could amount to littering.

The publisher of the publication is Glenn Miller of Springfield, Missouri. Miller says that he has about 200 people who distribute the newspaper in about 28 states.

Miller, who's running as a write-in candidate for Congress in Missouri, says he has sent 25,000 copies in Virginia in the past six months through people who order bulk shipments. He says the publication attacks blacks, Mexicans and Jews.

A spokeswoman for the Southern Poverty Law Center says the fliers show up in areas where someone who lives there is willing to distribute them.

(Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

Date published: 8/1/2006Back to top

Old August 3rd, 2006 #114
Rounder

Default From Channel 6 TV News, Richmond, VA - 1 Aug 06

Racist Tabloid Spotted Across Virginia
Aug 1, 2006 06:33 AM CDT Email to a Friend Printer Friendly Version

BOWLING GREEN, Va. (AP) - A racist tabloid has been showing up in more areas of Virginia. Caroline Sheriff Tony Lippa says at least one Bowling Green resident reported that a copy of The White Patriot Leader was dropped at his home over the weekend.

Copies of the same publication were distributed in South Boston and Culpeper last month. Lippa says his office is looking into the matter, and he says the distribution could amount to littering.

The publisher of the publication is Glenn Miller of Springfield, Missouri. Miller told the Richmond Times-Dispatch yesterday that he has about 200 people who distribute the newspaper in about 28 states. Miller, who's running as a write-in candidate for Congress in Missouri, says he has sent 25,000 copies in Virginia in the past six months through people who order bulk shipments. He says the publication attacks blacks, Mexicans and Jews.

A spokeswoman for the Southern Poverty Law Center says the fliers show up in areas where someone who lives there is willing to distribute them.

(Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)Back to top

Old August 3rd, 2006 #115
Rounder

Default Miller Letter in OC Weekly, Costa Mesa, CA - 3 Aug 06

This LTE was in response to their previous news article regarding distributions of TWPL in that area. Credit goes to distributor Viking Warrior and his men, who've distributed thousands of copies in CA.

Dear Editor;

Re: "Hatesville, USA", 20 Jul 06, by Matt Coker.

Yes, thousands of copies of our pro-White newspaper, The White Patriot Leader, were
distributed in your area within the past two months. 153,000, all tolled,
nationwide. And we're just getting started.

Upset soccermoms, girli-men, and illegal aliens can phone me to stop future
deliveries (417-463-7703). Others can look forward to lots more.

Your article badmouthed Costa-Mesa's mayor for "demanding cops enforce immigration
laws." You're right to oppose his demands. To enforce immigration laws at this
late date is like locking the hen house door with coyotes inside.

California Whites are doomed to extinction anyway. "Pedro" is right: "Gringos
didn't make no babies."

Worldwide, the White birthrate is down to 1.2, with 2.1 being required just to
maintain current numbers. Almost twice as many of us die each year, as are born.
We buy twice as many caskets as cradles. Enlightened California, "melting-pot"
gringos procreate least of all. Therefore, they're not entitled to bitch about
brown immigrants coming to take up their "slack".

California is lost and doomed to become like Mexico, with obvious 3rd world
implications, only fools and liars deny. Zebras never change stripes. Mexicans
make Mexican kinda countries. Africans make African kinda countries, etc. Whites?
Ha !! We ain't got no country, anymore.

And so it's no longer a matter of saving America, it's a matter of taking it back
while we still can. Whether or not we do so, is the question. Not whether or not
Costa Mesa's mayor reduces the number of illegal aliens in his formerly "fair" city.

Glenn Miller
Master Sergeant, US Army-Retired,
Publisher, The White Patriot Leader
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
tel: 417-463-7703Back to top

Old August 3rd, 2006 #116
Ron Doggett

WAVY-TV news Portsmouth, VA reports on Bowling Green, VA distro.

http://www.wavy.com/Global/story.asp?S=5222852&nav=23ii

Racist paper showing up in more localities

BOWLING GREEN, Va. A racist tabloid has been showing up in more areas of Virginia.
Caroline Sheriff Tony Lippa says at least one Bowling Green resident reported that a copy of The White Patriot Leader was dropped at his home over the weekend. Copies of the same publication were distributed in South Boston and Culpeper last month.

Lippa says his office is looking into the matter, and he says the distribution could amount to littering.

The publisher of the publication is Glenn Miller of Springfield, Missouri. Miller told the Richmond Times-Dispatch yesterday that he has about 200 people who distribute the newspaper in about 28 states.

Miller, who's running as a write-in candidate for Congress in Missouri, says he has sent 25-thousand copies in Virginia in the past six months through people who order bulk shipments. He says the publication attacks blacks, Mexicans and Jews.

__

Information from: Richmond Times-Dispatch, http://www.timesdispatch.com

Copyright 2006 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Old August 13th, 2006 #117
Rounder

Default From The Caroline Progress Newspaper, VA, 9 Aug 06

TWPL Makes Yet Another VA Jewspaper !!!
Thanks to distributors Ron Doggett and Ironguard1940, the following news article was published on the front page of The Caroline Progress newspaper, Bowling Green, Virginia on 9 Aug 06. Our distributors did such a proficient and thorough distro job, even town council members confessed to receiving a copy of TWPL :

Caroline Progress article

Distribution of white supremacist paper upsets town

Police question whether or not disributors violated law

by Brandon Shulleeta

Local police have not reached a consensus as to whether or not distribution of a white supremacist paper to doorsteps in Caroline two weeks ago could be considered trespassing.

Cheif Steve Hoskins, of the Bowling Green Police Department, said that a self-proclaimed racist has the legal right to publish a paper condemning Jews and Afican Americans. The unknown distributor who placed copies of the paper on home doorsteps may have violated the law.

"As far as charges go, if you go on somebody's property with-out their premission, that's trespassing," Hoskins said.

When contacted by phone on Aug. 2, Glenn Miller of Springfield, Missouri, the owner and primary writer for the White Patriot Leader, said that he was not responsible for the distribtion of the papers in Caroline.

The man said someone likely purchased a large amount of copies and distributed them on their own intiative.

"I don't know who did that," Miller, said. "We caution our distributors all the time not to go on private property."

Miller said that the people associated with his paper do not condone illegal activities.

"We publish a frekin' newspaper. That's all we do," Miller said.

Police say that a large number of copies were distributed through-out Caroline.

In the 16-page tabloid, Miller blames Jews for taking over the media and the U.S. Federal Goverment, and for being the culprit of all wars.
He refers to African Americans using racial slurs, saying that they're responsible for killing innocent whites and raping women.

In the interview, Miller said that he avoids African Americans and looks at them in the same way that he would look at a dog.

The 65-year-old said that his wife, five children, and parents are also racists.

Both Caroline police departments said that the publications are protected under the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
Hoskins said that the department plans to consider possible trespassing and littering charges, if the distributor is found.
Trespassing on private property is a Class 1 Misdemeanor that carries a punishment of up to 12 months in jail. Littering is a less severe misdemeanor offense.

Major Mike Hall, with the Caroline County Sheriff's Office, said that the sheriff's office does not anticipate that they will be pursuing criminal charges. Captain Scott Moser said that the department is still analyzing whether or not charges could be filed.

"Those are very gray areas," Hall said on Aug. 2, referring to the propspect of charging the distrutor with trespassing or littering. "It's not different than a car salesman, or Chick-fil-A (employee) handing out fliers."

Hall argued that police would not pursue charges against a political candidate for placing campaign brochures on doorsteps.

The major said that the sheriff's office would pursue criminal charges if the papers were distributed in a threatening or hateful manner, or to a specific group of people, based on race or religion. Hall said that the content of the papers and the way that they were distributed were non-threatening.

"(This was) not a hate crime or anything like that," Hall said.

Miller said that in the 22 years since he began publishing the paper in October 1984, Arkansas police were the only officals to threaten that they would arrest him for distributing the papers.

Miller said he went to the Arkansas police department, held out his hands, and said, "Arrest me."
A police officer then told him that they could not arrest him because he had not done anything illegal, he said.

Miller said that he's a veteran Army Master Sergeant and a lifelong racist.

He began publishing the paper after retiring from the Army, after serving twice in Vietnam, he said.

He has about 200 distributors who have distirbuted 153,000 copies of the White Patriot Leader, in 28 to 30 states, since founding the paper as a nonprofit way to spread his message, he said.

The Missouri man said that he has two to three writers who contribute to the paper and the paper's motto is, "To secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

Miller said that he has an online forum where 5,000 people post messages.

The papers that were distributed in Caroline feature a picture of about 30 white men in camouflage, posing with a Nazi salute, some holding rifles.
When asked why he believed that it was necessary for the men in the picture to be holding rifles, he said, "To defend themselves from violent (racial slur)."

"I swear...you're young and naive. You don't understand what's going on," Miller said. "At least 95 percent of all blacks hate white people. That's war."

Miller said that he and those associated with the White Patriot Leader are nonviolent messengers of the truth and that the picture in the paper represents the way that white men should unite.

Hoskins said that he was first told by Glenn McDearmon that Miller's papers had been distributed in Caroline. McDearmon is Vice Mayor of Bowling Green Town Council.

At the Aug. 3 meeting of the Bowling Green Town Council, several residents said they received the paper and were upset about it.
Councilman Eric Hinson asked that the distribution of the paper be discussed by council. Council discussed the paper after residents Jonathon Stuart and Deborah Howard said that they found the tabloid in their driveways. Mayor David Storke said the town was upset that the white supremacist tabloid was distruibuted in Bowling Green.
"Everyone was shocked and disappointed," Storke said. "It upset a lot of people."

Cheif Hoskins said that Caroline recipents of the tabloid have said that a man driving a teal car was distributing the papers. Ther have been differenet reports as to what kind of vehicle the alleged suspect had, but it is believed to be some sort of sports car, the cheif said.
Both departments are asking the residents, who have infromation that could assist the investigation, contact the Bowling Green Police or Caroline Sheriff's Department.

Commonwealth Attorney Harvey Latney said that he and Hoskins have not talked about the incident. He has not seen the paper, but the contents of the literature is irrelevent to whether or not trespassing or littering charges could be pursued, Latney said.

(end of article)

NOTE: Since that paper didn't post the article on their website, Ron Doggett typed it for us here, from the actual newspaper. Btw, I especially like the mayor's comment, ie., "It upset a lot of people."

Old August 13th, 2006 #118
Rounder

Default From The Crewe Burkeville Journal, VA (dtd 10 Aug 06)

The following news article appeared in the 10 Aug 06 edition of The Crewe Burkeville Journal newspaper in Crewe, Virginia:

Crewe Burkeville VA Media Report On Distro
August 10, 2006
The Crewe Burkeville Journal
White Power
Newspaper
Tossed Here

Crewe- Several town residents notified The Journal last week that copies of a publication called The White Patriot Leader had been left at their homes. It was not immediately known who had distributed the newspapers to local residents or how extensive the distribution was.

The newspaper's cover story is headed "Invasion!". The secondary front-page headline is labeled "America Under Siege" and photos show faces of blacks, Jews, and Mexicans. The publication takes shots at those groups.

"I don't want this!" said one indignant resident, alerting The Journal to the developments. The tabloid labels itself as "Newspaper for White Americans."
It on the cover that Glenn Miller is editor and publisher.

There are reports that The White Patriot Leader surfaced in Culpeper recently also.

"The so-called White Patriot Leader belongs in the trash," said Journal Editor and Publisher Rick Gunter. "Ours is a diversified nation and our strength comes from diversity, not white supremacist hate that divides and weakens our land." He continued, "The First Amendment protects even Mr. Miller and his ilk. They have a right to publish this garbage. But Americans, including those in Crewe, have a right to use it as trash-can liners." Gunter said the publication surfaced periodically in homes that it would find an audience. "There are residents here who will be drawn to the hate," he said. "But they are in the tiny minority."

Old August 18th, 2006 #119
SA Mann
National Socialist

Post Blackstone (VA) Courier-Record

Page 5 Thursday, August 10, 2005
"Around Town"
Someone distributed copies of the White Patriot Leader in the Town of Crewe last week. Some people were angered that such a publication was left at their houses. No one has to read something to which they object. It's still a free country until tax time.

This item was in bold print and really stood out from the rest of the items run in this column. This is pretty neat for a paper to publically say what they said.

Old August 22nd, 2006 #120
Rounder

Default From Channel 8 (WRIC) TV News, Richmond, VA - 17 Aug 06

August 17, 2006 Richmond, Virginia
8 News at 11 (WRIC-TV) ABC
"Developing News"
"A racist newspaper is circulating through Goochland county"

Lisa Schaffner: "This racist newspaper is circulating throughout Goochland county and now authorities are trying to determine who's behind it. The paper was found in dozens of driveways in both Caroline and Goochland counties. Authorities fear the racist material may show up in other neighborhoods too. It's called the White Patriot and contains several offensive articles criticizing minorities. Many people were upset to find it in their neighborhood."

Mary Pinney (local resident): "I really hope our citizens will ignore this. We do not want to get involved in anything like this at all."

Lisa Schaffner: "Authorities have also been going throughout the County and removing the newspapers from driveways."

Thread