Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 20th, 2018 #821
Ironguard1940

Default Charlottesville officials ordered to turn over communications related to Confederate statue removal vote

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/lo...b5867a915.html

Old June 27th, 2018 #822
Ironguard1940

Default James Fields faces 30 Federal Hate Crime charges

http://www.dailypress.com/news/crime...627-story.html

I don't know on what basis the hate crimes are being charged-race, religion, color, creed, etc. Also, I thought federal charges came after the state trials have all finished. This is clearly a message to us to discourage us from attending the UtR2. IMO this is not a coincidence that the fed chose now, when Jason Kessler's case against CharlottesvilleSSR in Federal Court is pending, to level these ridiculous charges.

Old June 27th, 2018 #823
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
http://www.dailypress.com/news/crime...627-story.html

I don't know on what basis the hate crimes are being charged-race, religion, color, creed, etc. Also, I thought federal charges came after the state trials have all finished. This is clearly a message to us to discourage us from attending the UtR2. IMO this is not a coincidence that the fed chose now, when Jason Kessler's case against CharlottesvilleSSR in Federal Court is pending, to level these ridiculous charges.
Re Kessler: they're also coming after him on social media for denouncing posts of threats or illegal behavior.

What the people denouncing Kessler don't seem to understand: the Fed Govt sends assholes into events, organizations, etc. to do that very thing, make threats or create a situation where they can claim someone should have known that something illegal was awry, and these people were fake who were doing so. A good example of such is Tony Evola, who went to 'protect' and 'help' Matt Hale, and for years was trying to get Matt to agree to do something illegal so he could be imprisoned. After years of trying they finally got Matt to merely say he didn't care what Tony did, then didn't respond to an email, to put him away.

So Kessler calling them out for their posts of illegal suggestions for UtR2 is in the right IMO, and many posters on gab and whatnot are saying he's a 'cuck'.

It's the opposite. Those who wish to sabotage the event by creating the very kind of dialogue the Feds WISHED they had for the first event (and apparently did NOT) are people that need to be stopped as soon as it's seen, so people avoid having anything to do with them, and can see it for what it is: entrapment.

On the other hand: Kessler has gone IMO a little too far in calling out people in the Alt Right and it almost sounds like he blames them for the first event becoming violent. He very well knows that not to be the case. So he should make a concerted effort to always make that distinction. I can see why some were irked with one or more of his statements to that effect, though I do not think that was his meaning.

Cantwell stupidly said that anyone who talks about vote fraud is a nutcase, referring to Pat Little.

When people admit vote fraud, as the poll-workers who threw away write-in ballots did, and when we already have systemic vote fraud in various forms for decades in this country, that was a ridiculous statement IMO. Maybe it was a personal opinion related to his lack of understanding on the history of Diebold and whatnot. But it looked like a way to use that term in relation to someone who is IMO in a class above himself, and that gets old.

They basically make it clear: they can steal votes, they can beat you up if you attend a lawful rally, and if you complain on stolen votes you are 'nutty'; if you have to shove someone off of you who is lighting you ablaze or beating you, you best do it real gingerly or you might face several decades in jail.

America: Clown Kollige Edition.

Old June 28th, 2018 #824
Susan

Just when you think the news coming out of Charlottesville can't get any worse...it does. Have they announced yet that they're going after the death penalty against Fields? I imagine they will.

I remember how hopeful and happy I felt after the (or so I thought) successful tiki torch march/rally Friday night and then how optimistic I was for just a peaceful rally on Saturday, despite knowing that criminal, violent antifa would be nearby. I naively assumed the pigs would keep them away from our people, since we had a legal right to be out there.

And then before things could even get going, everything fell apart thanks to local government/law enforcement.

And everything has been a nightmare since then. I just keep asking myself how is it possible that criminal elements, along with our very own government, can set events in motion that would result in multiple members of our side getting arrested, charged with serious, life changing charges that insure that they may never go free, while not one of the real criminal element has been charged and/or gone to jail.

And to top it all off, the jew media has done nothing but lie to the public such that the truth of what happened is so distorted that it feels as if the facts will never be known.

How did the public dialogue on race get so WRONG?

Do you think those in charge have any idea what few legal options they are leaving us?

We can't have legal rallies without being hassled beyond belief, we can't have peaceful marches or events without being told we cause too much trouble for local law enforcement. We can't say or do anything in public for fear of being "outed" which results in our losing everything people work their entire lives for: home, savings, children, reputations, standing in the community, friends, just to name a few.

They are leaving us with but one option. Do you think they really know this? I suspect once "it" starts, it won't stop until it's over.

They were saying on the radio today that a huge majority of people think that civil war 2.0 will occur in the very near future.

Which actually won't be such a bad thing.

Old June 28th, 2018 #825
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Just when you think the news coming out of Charlottesville can't get any worse...it does. Have they announced yet that they're going after the death penalty against Fields? I imagine they will.

I remember how hopeful and happy I felt after the (or so I thought) successful tiki torch march/rally Friday night and then how optimistic I was for just a peaceful rally on Saturday, despite knowing that criminal, violent antifa would be nearby. I naively assumed the pigs would keep them away from our people, since we had a legal right to be out there.

And then before things could even get going, everything fell apart thanks to local government/law enforcement.

And everything has been a nightmare since then. I just keep asking myself how is it possible that criminal elements, along with our very own government, can set events in motion that would result in multiple members of our side getting arrested, charged with serious, life changing charges that insure that they may never go free, while not one of the real criminal element has been charged and/or gone to jail.

And to top it all off, the jew media has done nothing but lie to the public such that the truth of what happened is so distorted that it feels as if the facts will never be known.

How did the public dialogue on race get so WRONG?

Do you think those in charge have any idea what few legal options they are leaving us?

We can't have legal rallies without being hassled beyond belief, we can't have peaceful marches or events without being told we cause too much trouble for local law enforcement. We can't say or do anything in public for fear of being "outed" which results in our losing everything people work their entire lives for: home, savings, children, reputations, standing in the community, friends, just to name a few.

They are leaving us with but one option. Do you think they really know this? I suspect once "it" starts, it won't stop until it's over.

They were saying on the radio today that a huge majority of people think that civil war 2.0 will occur in the very near future.

Which actually won't be such a bad thing.

In the order of the boldings:

So far there have been no capital murder charges/indictments. The "facts" alleged do not appear to support capital charges (either state or federal). That said, multiple consecutive sentences and incarceration in a majority nig penitentiary can equal a death sentence without the govt having to bother with a capital trial.

It was most definitely NOT local govt/law enforcement that produced the C-ville riot. That riot was organized and sponsored much, much higher up. The demonstrable level of responsibility lies in the Virginia Governor's office and came by way of the Governor's personal militia: the VSP. All contemporaneous news accounts and all online streaming made clear that the locals were ordered to (and DID) stand down and defer operational authority to the VSP. Considering the person of the Governor at that time, it's more than fair to say that consultations and planning for the UTR riots were conducted at the highest levels of the deep state. Subsequent court activities and rulings only give additional evidence of this.

"Those in charge" know exactly what the remaining legal options are, and those options are entirely in accord with their desires and interests. The one thing that the Governor did NOT get out of his planning at 2017 UTR was gunfire. The absence of gunfire was a very clear disappointment to the PTB. They will try to fix that this time, and yes they know what the remaining option(s) are very well. This confrontation has all the markings of a thoroughly planned and administered counter-revolutionary operation. Thatz what it is.

Civil war 2.0 will be a horrible thing beyond all imagination, once it truly gets rolling. The world will see once again what it means for Americans to fight each other. There is absolutely no precedent and no way to anticipate the developing trends.

Old June 28th, 2018 #826
Ironguard1940

Default Thoughts on Fields, UtR 2

The Feds are undecided if they are going to seek the death penalty against Fields. The DEATH PENALTY for accidentally hitting some antifa that were hunting for WNs to assault. As glad as I am that that fat ugly whale is dead and burning in the lowest level of hell, her death is controlling a lot of the narrative. Yes, the left started the violence. Yes, the kwaps stood down and let the violence happen, even when the nigger pointed a homemade flamethrower at us. Yes, the former governor of Virginia and the entire city of CharlottesvilleSSR colluded to deprive us of our civil and constitutional rights. All true. However, the death of that tub of lard, even though it was the fault of Charlottesville for not closing that road to cars, gives the left some moral high ground in a lot of people's eyes. Now the feds have thrown their charges onto the already ridiculous charges against Fields, which sends a message to us-you would be advised not to attend any pro-White rally because this could happen to you.

Jason Kessler is right to denounce any violence at UtR 2 and I back him up on it. Neither the fed's overzealous prosecution-or should I say persecution-of Fields nor Kessler's denunciation of violence should deter anyone that wants to go (on our side that is) from going. Jason has taken on a lot with this rally. I respect him for what he is doing.

Old June 29th, 2018 #827
Ironguard1940

Default This green nigger is an example of what to watch out for

Quote:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ma...lly/ar-AAyS1bD

Lance Cpl. Vasillios Pistolis? Sounds like an hispanic name. I cannot find any pics of him.
http://www.ibtimes.com/who-vasillios...sville-2692765

Here he is. Apparently he bragged about 'cracking 3 skulls with virtually no damage to myself.' He perpetrates all this violence and gets what amounts to a slap on the wrist while others are facing decades in prison. Does anyone think this is a prime example of what Susan was referring to-a fed plant? Also, does this guy even look White?

Old June 30th, 2018 #828
Ray Allan

Quote:
http://www.ibtimes.com/who-vasillios...sville-2692765

Here he is. Apparently he bragged about 'cracking 3 skulls with virtually no damage to myself.' He perpetrates all this violence and gets what amounts to a slap on the wrist while others are facing decades in prison. Does anyone think this is a prime example of what Susan was referring to-a fed plant? Also, does this guy even look White?
He is Greek going by the name. It does seem strange he only got 28 days in the brig, forfeiture of 2/3 of his pay for one month and reduction to E-1 when you see how anti-White the KWA military is and especially when one of their ZOGbots claims to be a "Nazi." When you look at what James Fields and others are facing, something doesn't add up and Pistolis could indeed be a government plant.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 30th, 2018 #829
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
He is Greek going by the name. It does seem strange he only got 28 days in the brig, forfeiture of 2/3 of his pay for one month and reduction to E-1 when you see how anti-White the KWA military is and especially when one of their ZOGbots claims to be a "Nazi." When you look at what James Fields and others are facing, something doesn't add up and Pistolis could indeed be a government plant.

Often, the actual sentences are quietly ignored soon after the fact. The perp shows up at the jail/brig, is taken in , and then is quietly released in a day or two. Same with the rest of the "sentence." Been going on for years, itz.

Old July 8th, 2018 #830
Ironguard1940

Default james Fields pleads not guilty to federal charges

http://www.nbc29.com/story/38581390/...urt-07-05-2018
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-delays-due-t/

Quote:

"It's pretty rare that someone will go into court and plead guilty, and I kind of steeled myself for it. But I still felt a little punch in the gut when he did that," said Susan Bro, Heyer’s mother.

That punch in your fat ass gut was me, bitch. If there were any justice you would have been killed too.

Last edited by Ironguard1940; July 8th, 2018 at 05:42 PM.

Old July 8th, 2018 #831
Erik T. White

Quote:
http://www.nbc29.com/story/38581390/...urt-07-05-2018

Quote:

"It's pretty rare that someone will go into court and plead guilty, and I kind of steeled myself for it. But I still felt a little punch in the gut when he did that," said Susan Bro, Heyer’s mother.

That punch in your fat ass gut was me, bitch. If there were any justice you would have been killed too.
Quote:
In addition to the tremendous amount of evidence collected, attorneys wrote in the motion that a continuance is necessary because Mr. Fields faces ongoing state proceedings in Virginia, and because he risks being sentenced to death if convicted of a potential capital punishment-eligible offense included in the federal indictment: bias-motivated interference with a federally protected activity resulting in the death of Heather Heyer, a 32-year-old legal assistant killed as a result of the alleged automobile attack.

Heyer was pale. Not a nigger. If someone White accidentally hit a car not knowing who in hell was in it and killed Jester Jackmeupsomemoneyson, I suppose the White person would be immediately charged with a hate crime, as well as first degree capital murder. The fact that the White person had no idea in hell Jester was in the vehicle would not matter.

Thoughtcrime is real. Orwell had it right. But, I thought as a youth that I was reading a novel about a dystopian world, not a portent of things to come!!!!!!!

Old July 12th, 2018 #832
Ironguard1940

Default CharlottesvilleSSR shitty manager Maurice Jones leaving, going to Chapel Hill, NC

http://www.nbc29.com/story/38615149/...nd-of-contract

This black sack of shit leaves for greener pastures when he should be behind bars for the rest of his life for conspiring to deprive us of our civil and Constitutional Rights.

Last edited by Ironguard1940; July 17th, 2018 at 07:09 PM.

Old July 17th, 2018 #833
Ironguard1940

Default CharlottesvilleSSR renames parks again

https://www.dailyprogress.com/news/l...64982745e.html

In reality, that soviet satellite city does not deserve these statues of two honorable White men. What they really deserve is a statue of George Armstrong Custer accepting a white flag of surrender, as was done in the war. That could be in one park, named Surrender Park or Occupation Park. The other could be a statue of Karl Marx or Vladimir Lenin. Simply name that park Red Square.

Old July 19th, 2018 #834
Ironguard1940

Default DHS head-It's not that one side is right and one side is wrong

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...-right-and-one

That's 100% BULLSHIT. The counterdemonstrators-the antifa-the LEFT-were WRONG. WE WERE RIGHT. WE HAD THE PERMIT. THEY DID NOT. I cannot explain it any better.Those vermin caused the death of one of their own.

Old July 19th, 2018 #835
Susan

No wonder no one ever really knows the facts of one of these events: the lying, stinking kikes use words like "erupted" and "clashed" to describe how the violence started.

And the White public isn't paying enough attention to get the facts straight for themselves.

It's the same shady shit the kikes use with phrases like "robbery gone wrong" "carjacking gone wrong".

NO. Niggers and Antifa initiate the violence every damn time and Whites are victimized and fight back as they can.

No one on our side went to Charlottesville to start a fight. The tiki torch march was peaceful except where they were attacked. They would have pulled off a completely legally permitted peaceful rally on Saturday if Antifa had been kept away from our side.

Antifa is a violent, criminal anti White, anti American mob no matter where they go.

Old July 19th, 2018 #836
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
No wonder no one ever really knows the facts of one of these events: the lying, stinking kikes use words like "erupted" and "clashed" to describe how the violence started.

And the White public isn't paying enough attention to get the facts straight for themselves.

It's the same shady shit the kikes use with phrases like "robbery gone wrong" "carjacking gone wrong".

NO. Niggers and Antifa initiate the violence every damn time and Whites are victimized and fight back as they can.

No one on our side went to Charlottesville to start a fight. The tiki torch march was peaceful except where they were attacked. They would have pulled off a completely legally permitted peaceful rally on Saturday if Antifa had been kept away from our side.

Antifa is a violent, criminal anti White, anti American mob no matter where they go.
The goddamn kikes could probably take some photo of me from 30 years ago, impose it on someone else, and "prove" I was at the rally for White Rights even though I was in central Florida!!! No amount of "evidence" is enough to vilify a White Person when the kike wants its hourly dose of blood!!!!!!!!!!

The first Nazis knew it all too well!!!!!!!!!

Nothing has changed!!! Die Juden just have more power!!!!

Last edited by Erik T. White; July 19th, 2018 at 08:39 PM. Reason: more info

Old July 20th, 2018 #837
Ironguard1940

Default Chris Cantwell pleads guilty to assault

https://www.dailyprogress.com/news/l...005a2131c.html

Isn't it just wonderful how our JEWstice system works?

Old July 20th, 2018 #838
notmenomore

Some interesting crap here. The guilty pleas were accepted, and if the news report can be believed the defendant was basically sentenced to time served. There's no mention of any "suspended sentence," so it would seem that the "banning" from the Commonwealth has no teeth. I've never heard of a banning sentence in Virginia, but I'm just as sure that the law books are full of them (and full of shit, too).

Sort of sounded like the prosecutor might have had trouble producing witnesses if the case had gone to trial, but I'm sure Cantwell is presently delighted to have the matter done with.

What a crock: five months in jail with NO BOND and then maybe we'll have a trial of some sort for a few whiffs of pepper spray. And how many pepper-spraying antifa were charged with anything?

Old July 21st, 2018 #839
Ironguard1940

Default None that I know of

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
What a crock: five months in jail with NO BOND and then maybe we'll have a trial of some sort for a few whiffs of pepper spray. And how many pepper-spraying antifa were charged with anything?
The antifa vermin that pepper sprayed Tim Gionet, better known as Baked Alaska, has not been charged with anything. Tim was pepper sprayed so bad I understand his vision has been permanently affected.

Old July 24th, 2018 #840
Ironguard1940

Default Jason Kessler withdraws injunction to hold CharlottesvilleSSR rally

https://dailyprogress.com/news/local...7d9247c0e.html

Jason is still going to hold a small demonstration in CharlottesvilleSSR, but his main focus is the DC rally. From what I have heard and read, Jason has worked quite closely and coordinated with the DC police, Metro police, the Secret Service and the National Park Service to ensure a safe rally for those who attend. As of this post I plan on attending the DC rally. Although I really wanted to go back to CharlottesvilleSSR, I am not going to go back to that soviet satellite city with the likelihood of their kwaps standing down and letting another riot ensue. Kessler is taking somewhat of a chance there IMO. I believe the law enforcement in DC will do their jobs, but we wont know until it happens.

Last edited by Ironguard1940; July 24th, 2018 at 05:37 PM.

Tags
alt-right, charlottesville, christopher cantwell, richard spencer, white activism, white activists

Thread