Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 20th, 2018 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker The Leftists and the Jews Know: Always Invoke "the Children"

What kind of people use lies about children in order to ruin America? Evil people, that’s what kind — namely, leftists and Jews.

When they want to accomplish a political/racial goal, the leftists and the Jews know that they should invoke “the children” whenever possible. For example, they’ll say “Children are suffering!” “Children are starving!” “Children are being eaten by the Ku Klux Klan!” and so on and so forth. And the bigger the lie about children, the better the outcome.

[Article].

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old June 20th, 2018 #2
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanguardNewsNetwork View Post
What kind of people use lies about children in order to ruin America? Evil people, that’s what kind — namely, leftists and Jews.

When they want to accomplish a political/racial goal, the leftists and the Jews know that they should invoke “the children” whenever possible. For example, they’ll say “Children are suffering!” “Children are starving!” “Children are being eaten by the Ku Klux Klan!” and so on and so forth. And the bigger the lie about children, the better the outcome.

[Article].

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...
The goddamn jews WANT children for their own godamn pedophile LUSTS!!!!!

Old June 21st, 2018 #3
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanguardNewsNetwork View Post
“the children”
If the mass of womyn really cared about, "the children", today´s schools would not be the horrible vibrant prisons that they in fact are. These fucked up whores care far more about virtue signaling than they even care about their own flesh and blood, otherwise they wouldn't tolerate evil juvenile niggers going to the same school as their own children.

Old June 21st, 2018 #4
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old June 21st, 2018 #5
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
Oh, how I get sick of these ads like the one above!!!!! I know why you posted it
and "thumbs up" for you.

I watched the damn thing from start to finish!!!! "There's not enough food....the children will die."

Then ooga booga "mom" and unga bunga "dad" will just keep shitting out this shit until "mom" shits out around 15 or so, if she doesn't die from shitting out chimps or get too old, if "dad" doesn't kill her first!!!

The ads like the above, and countless others, play on the "emotions" of idiots!!!
"It's YOUR FAULT if Mgwobe dies if he doesn't have the life-giving food and medicine HE NEEDS TO LIVE!!!!!!!"

Mgwobe can just DROP DEAD!!! As well as the "people" in the NGOs that make these ads!!!!!!!

Last edited by Erik T. White; June 21st, 2018 at 03:45 PM. Reason: more info

Old June 21st, 2018 #6
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
If the mass of womyn really cared about, "the children", today´s schools would not be the horrible vibrant prisons that they in fact are. These fucked up whores care far more about virtue signaling than they even care about their own flesh and blood, otherwise they wouldn't tolerate evil juvenile niggers going to the same school as their own children.
Hell, U. S. schools have been shitty for as long as I've been alive!! I made a "D" grade in "art" my first quarter in the first grade!!!! I just "colored" all the cute little "drawings" with random crayon colors. At the same time, at age six, I was learning the basics of German and French. I was also beginning to learn about acids and bases and combining an acid and a base would give a salt.

Taking children out of the home and social environment at age six, forcing them to "learn" shit they won't need in life (ever read "Silas Marnier?" Don't waste your time!!!!) and then, mirabile dictu, (marvelous in the telling) some will go to college and get dumb ass "degrees." I was lucky that I came along when scholarships for Whites based on grade point averages were still available.

HOME SCHOOL!!!!!

Old June 21st, 2018 #7
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Hell, U. S. schools have been shitty for as long as I've been alive!! I made a "D" grade in "art" my first quarter in the first grade!!!! I just "colored" all the cute little "drawings" with random crayon colors. At the same time, at age six, I was learning the basics of German and French. I was also beginning to learn about acids and bases and combining an acid and a base would give a salt.

Taking children out of the home and social environment at age six, forcing them to "learn" shit they won't need in life (ever read "Silas Marnier?" Don't waste your time!!!!) and then, mirabile dictu, (marvelous in the telling) some will go to college and get dumb ass "degrees." I was lucky that I came along when scholarships for Whites based on grade point averages were still available.
When I was six the teacher was teaching us about dinosaurs and the alphabet and how to count to a hundred, and we did a lot of stupid art projects.

Quote:
HOME SCHOOL!!!!!
Both of my younger brothers were homeschooled and they are homeschooling now. However my middle brother married a fat red neck cunt who refuses to accept that the teeveee is pure mental aids and lets my nephew and niece be baby sat by the one eyed jew all day long.

Old June 21st, 2018 #8
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

I adopted 6 orphans their mother is missing in combat and the weakest one died today, I am not sure if I could have saved his life.
I am speaking about cats which are wonderful creatures I don't care about sub-animal niggers and their worthless lives.
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old June 21st, 2018 #9
Ironguard1940

Default Niggers are a species of the most toxic disease known

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
I adopted 6 orphans their mother is missing in combat and the weakest one died today, I am not sure if I could have saved his life.
I am speaking about cats which are wonderful creatures I don't care about sub-animal niggers and their worthless lives.
Cats are more human than niggers and spics ever will be. So are dogs. Over the years my dad has adopted about a dozen homeless cats and dogs-one at a time though.

The left whining about this does not bother me. The louder they whine, the better. What absolutely infuriates me is the constant capitulation by our side.

Thread