VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 5th, 2005 #61
ManAboveTime

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAFlynn
Not just rebellion though, to set an example. On that bus this guy was on, were probably other young, single girls, who haven't yet mated with animals. If he had heckled them like screwface suggests, the other white girls in earshot would have had at least one example of social disapproval of such bestiality.
My daughters understand clearly that beasts are not dating material. They know why, and accept why. They love me, and I love them, and THAT is the best thing a father can do to make sure he never has to "Guess Who's Coming for Dinner."

Old May 5th, 2005 #62
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by manabovetime
I agree with you that direct action against the race-mixer and the beast would have resulted in the Iron Heel coming down on the guy's head. And indeed, it's best to focus on the good things which must be done in the future.

I don't agree, however, that any sort of literature, regardless of how well done, will change a race-mixing wacko's stance. Literature is only good for the smart, aware people, who recognize why we are here, and how we must live. White people like this woman described are physically like us, but far more like the beasts they mate with spiritually.

And in the end, only spirit matters. The Aryan is an Aryan because of what's inside. Everything else is something else.
Sure, but the literature is aimed not at the racemixer who has already committed rassenschande, but the ignorant youngster who has not yet done so and might be prone to the mistake. the literature helps educate them that this is wrong and helps encourage others to discourage it.

moreover, I have known more than a handful of men who have boinked Asians and regretted it, and gone on to aid in the White cause. So for example if Nicole Kidman were tomorrow to rue her liason with Lenny Kravitz and establish and fund with her millions, a pro-White foundation dedicated to encouraging the White birthrate, I would welcome that sort of "conversion."

Old May 5th, 2005 #63
Vikinkur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ossian
Brutus, we all hope you are right, of course.
Vikinkur, that was too good a gift to tape onto his boat! I think some C-4 would have been more appropriate....

I figured the book would freak him out.

Oh yes I would have liked to kill them all making a show of it, letting the lemmings stand by the thousands and watching when I torture them to death.

Old May 5th, 2005 #64
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

The last blonde I saw with a nigger was pregnant.

Old May 5th, 2005 #65
Vikinkur

Quote:
I once got incredibly angry when I saw White women with beasts. Now, I just gaze upon them with a mixture of contempt and satisfaction. Satisfied that they have removed themselves from our race, instead of contaminating it with their defective spirit and probably defective genes. It is better for the race-mixer to be overt, than to marry White and work against us covertly.

Satisfaction?

Old May 5th, 2005 #66
Vikinkur

Quote:
I agree with you that direct action against the race-mixer and the beast would have resulted in the Iron Heel coming down on the guy's head. And indeed, it's best to focus on the good things which must be done in the future.

I don't agree, however, that any sort of literature, regardless of how well done, will change a race-mixing wacko's stance. Literature is only good for the smart, aware people, who recognize why we are here, and how we must live. White people like this woman described are physically like us, but far more like the beasts they mate with spiritually.

And in the end, only spirit matters. The Aryan is an Aryan because of what's inside. Everything else is something else.
What a coincidence that this defensive stand (and even worse we should not even protest against it via propaganda) comes from someone who says he feels satisfaction and that it's no dangers with race mixing because it's only the ugly stupid and trashy girls who betrays us. What a cowardly lie.

And I don't want to hear a whining denial response, just suck it up, and take back the ground you've lost.

Old May 5th, 2005 #67
ManAboveTime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikinkur
Satisfaction?
Yes. The same female, if with a "White" male, would be a threat to the race even greater than being an incubator for Nigger offspring. A Trojan Horse, if you will.

Old May 5th, 2005 #68
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Once you go black, you can NEVER come back.
Once you go black, we don't WANT you back!

Old May 6th, 2005 #69
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:
My daughters understand clearly that beasts are not dating material. They know why, and accept why. They love me, and I love them, and THAT is the best thing a father can do to make sure he never has to "Guess Who's Coming for Dinner."

That's true, but we can't be a father to every girl on a bus or on a sidewalk, etc. We can, however, provide an example of social disapproval of such conduct.

Old May 6th, 2005 #70
Angle

People used to get called 'Nigger lover' over here for that kind of thing. In public - they'd shout it.
There was a documentary on some BBC cable channel about immigrants in the 60s with a nigger male (SURPRISE SURPRISE) marrying a white woman. They were stopped in the streets by housewives, who said something like, 'It's one thing being a couple, but you shouldn't have kids.' Fishwives have sense! It was made in 2004, I think, with footage from the 60s.

Another great moment is in the Sex Pistols documentary The Filth and the Fury, in which a middle-aged, working class Londoner jumps out of his flat window, strides up to the TV camera and, in response to a question about the National Front (I think), posed by pufferfish middle-class BBC journalists, starts shouting 'RACIST? YA FUCKING RIGHT I'M A RACIST! THESE FUCKING NIGGERS' - at which point some niglets walk past him - 'ARE EVERYWHERE! YOU TRY LIVIN HERE,' etc. A great sociological piece.

'At the end of his life he organized a financial offering for the poor in Jerusalem [Jew city] from the gentile churches he had founded.' - St. Paul [Jew], Oxford Companion to Class. Civ.

Old May 6th, 2005 #71
Utopia

To me, few things are as repuslive as seeing an interracial couple, particularly when the couple consists of a white woman and a black man. With the propagation of black culture by MTV, white sluts are charmed by these illiterate, obnoxious, indolent, narcotic abusing, shit-coloured, woman beating, pieces of filth with a rap sheet occupied by dozens of misdemeanours.

I believe that white women are just as guilty as black guys for getting in interracial relationships. White women are the ones without the slightest degree of dignity. Had they any self-respect, they wouldn't be sacrificing themselves to apes in the evolution process.

Old May 14th, 2005 #72
Jack
opponent of the jew

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAFlynn
I don't know. Why did you stand by and let it happen?

John
I know of people who handled similar situations worse than JD. For instances, a person on Stormfront named Volker Mann had an experience similar to JD.
Here's Volker Mann's post and my response to his post.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...37&postcount=7

Volker Mann is a good man, but I did not like how he handled that situation. I think his response to this race mixer is a good example of What NOT to do in that situation.

Thread