VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 19th, 2008 #10
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Things that don't smell right

Read Evans-Prichard's account of Vince Foster turning-up in Ft. Marcy Park in The Secret Life of Bill Clinton-- a good book that ought to be circulating right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMRATHELL View Post
I always thought that Vince Foster "suicide" didn't smell right. The easy capture of McVeigh, a so-called desperado, didn't smell right either. It had overtones of Lee Harvey Oswald "conveniently" hiding in a movie house awaiting capture. McVeigh gets caught in some BS traffic stop? When's the last time anyone was executed as quickly as McVeigh(besides Lee Harvey Oswald)?
McCurtain Daily Gazette ^ | 6/2/05 | J.D. Cash and Roger Charles
McVeigh defense document confirms explosives found at Nichols' home By J.D. Cash and Lt. Col. Roger Charles (U.S. Marine Corps, retired) McVeigh's admissions to the defense team a decade ago appear to confirm Terry Nichols' allegations that the bombers purchased explosives from Arkansas collector Roger Moore. (Contributed photo) <> Pushed to the point of anger and frustration, Timothy McVeigh told a member of his defense team that Arkansas gun collector Roger Moore sold him explosives before the Oklahoma City bombing, "Because he knew that I would put them to good use." The cold-blooded admission was made at the El Reno...

Cash, a "salty" character and hard drinker, and Charles seemed to me to be like Rush Limbaugh-- framing the acceptable limits of dissenting opinion.

Never mind that the FBi was not able to confirm ANFO residue. Roger Moore was momentarily questioned in the Terry Nichols trial about a nitro fuel sticker on his file cabinet, as if to suggest that could easily be a line of questioning that could be pursued.* Ammonium nitrate combined with nitro fuel makes a stronger, faster explosive than ammonium nitrate and fuel oil and Moore built and ran high speed boats out of South Florida and used nitro fuel. Some say Moore at least had worked with spooks with his boat business: The robbery at his home smells funny, too, and at least looks like an insurance job and maybe a way to explain why stuff he supplied wound-up with Nichols and McVeigh, say, if it were traced to Moore.

And then there is George Eaton and The Patriot Report. Google that guy and note where he lived, who he hung-out with, and where he was.. If there was ever a model for something that would have worked as a pre-internet operation to locate people to watch, blame, rob, and murder, that would be it. McVeigh had a copies of The Patriot Report, too, as did Bill Mueller, who was introduced to Andreas Strassmeir by Eaton.

This isn't over until its over. People with a lot to lose if the truth comes out eventually retire and/or die, have a change of heart, write a book. I'm still convinced that Timothy Coombs, a half-breed AmerIndian who preached Lenne-Lenape Indians were White and mixed that with a mishmash of already Judaized Seventh-day Adventist and Christian Identity doctrines, and Coombs' and his friends of similar persuasion were at least accessories in the Mueller robbery and triple murders. Strange, isn't it, that Coomb's has never been arrested when there are only a couple of places he could be and everybody knows the woman he hung-out with when her husband was away-- one of the few people in the world could stand him? She was a skin & bones adrenaline junkie and drama queen also tight with Eaton and sent Eaton money. Eaton gambled and was paranoid. My theory is that Coombs, who admitted he was a narc in New Jersey when he was a minor-- likely to avoid prosecution, is in witness protection courtesy of BATFE and that Eaton was a low-level tool.

Somebody out there knows what happened. My guess it is people Bill Mueller knew in Missouri. I'd like to know more about the Coombs connection to the Mueller murders because that was another tightly-controlled trial. A then a tightly-controlled BATF informant stated that Coombs arrived at The Shadows motel shortly after the Muellers were noticed missing with a woman at about the time Chevie Kehoe arrived with the Mueller's goods-- a LOT of guns and ammunition. And all of a sudden nothing was ever heard about Coombs again and the informant's handler, who had been shot at Waco, made light of the statement and disparaged his informant's credibility without ever explaining how he could have known about Coombs.

*[What did the prosecution know and when did they know it?]
Oklahoma City Bomber Nichols Says a 3rd Man Took Part in Plot
Los Angeles Times ^ | May 4, 2005 | Richard A. Serrano

WASHINGTON — After a decade of silence, Terry L. Nichols, who was convicted in the Oklahoma City bombings, has accused a third man of being an accomplice who provided some of the explosives used to kill 168 people at the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building 10 years ago. Nichols, in a letter written from his cell at the U.S. government's Supermax prison in Colorado, said Arkansas gun collector Roger Moore donated so-called binary explosives, made up of two components, to bomber Timothy J. McVeigh that were used in Oklahoma City, as well as additional bomb components that recently were found in Nichols' former home in Kansas.

Last edited by -JC; February 19th, 2008 at 05:11 PM.

Thread