Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAFlynn
That gave me an idea Glenn:

Stickers, buttons, bumper stickers, flyers, or other material that says simply:

YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

THERE IS A RESISTANCE.

www.govnn.com
www.vnnforum.com
No market for it. We have VNN business cards that say "WAKE UP WHITE MAN" in fire engine red with the URLs listed below.

Out of near 1,000 views of the thread which details ordering information, 14 people have actually ordered.

Way too many typist, far too few activist.

Old May 4th, 2005 #42
SheerTerror

I think its more to do with how niggers are held on a golden pedestal these days by the media. White males are emasculated and nerdy people, as portrayed by the media. Women want strong men. Women percieve niggers as stronger and hipper than us White boys.

Also, some women are just sluts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Golden Boy
I think one of the reasons niggers are getting dates with hot white girls nowadays is that niggers have a fool-proof approach to ask white women out: the nigger ask the girl and if she says "no" then he will ask: "what's up? are you prejudiced?" The girl will deny being prejudiced and very often she will accept the date. If she finds that particular nigger especially repulsive, she might date another less unattractive nigger to prove she is not a racist.

Old May 4th, 2005 #43
--JD--
Kike Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheerTerror
I think its more to do with how niggers are held on a golden pedestal these days by the media. White males are emasculated and nerdy people, as portrayed by the media. Women want strong men. Women percieve niggers as stronger and hipper than us White boys.

Also, some women are just sluts.
Your right about the sluts part...

some of these women are shameless

Old May 4th, 2005 #44
John in Woodbridge

I don't know what it is about BestBuy. I was in there a few months ago and a very attractive white girl was hanging all over some monkey. I was in there today and a white girl was hanging on some third-world mud mongrel.

Old May 4th, 2005 #45
Augustus Sutter

Default They like shiny things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe
I don't know what it is about BestBuy. I was in there a few months ago and a very attractive white girl was hanging all over some monkey. I was in there today and a white girl was hanging on some third-world mud mongrel.
Best Buy attracts Niggers much the same way Missionaries and Slave-traders caught their attention with shiny baubles and trinkets. Monkeys are very attracted to shiny things.

Old May 4th, 2005 #46
Red Hermann

An obvious way to deter interracial relationships is to assign a death penalty to the act, I guarentee you these white girls will then think twice about deviating. This is filthy!

Old May 4th, 2005 #47
brutus

RE: Red Hermann

Quote:
An obvious way to deter interracial relationships is to assign a death penalty to the act, I guarantee you these white girls will then think twice about deviating. This is filthy!
In nature, there is no referee who decides what is a fair fight. In our human world, the jew is the self-appointed referee.

Nature will do whatever it takes to assure that a species and the individual sub-species survive, and this includes killing adversaries. Your idea of assigning the death penalty to race-mixers is an expression of your subconscious that is actually directed by your genes. Somehow you realize that your kind is under attack and being make extinct and you feel the need to prevent that from happening. The urge to kill is natural, for the principal law of nature demands that “we kill or be killed.”

This stark reality disturbs the fine sensibilities of women and feminized men and they recoil from the idea of killing. They feel that negotiation and consensus building are the civilized way to go. Selective use of religious dogma is used to bolster this position. In the artificial world of the jew, this path is preferred because it denies the truthful nature of mankind. The survival strategy of negotiation with one’s enemies has historically “been a loser” for the tribes that have used it, and this is why nature has relegated women and feminized men to be followers and not leaders.

To be sure, the jew will breed-away and kill-off our White sub-species of humanity. And we White Nationals are the only thing that will prevent that from happening.

Trying to talk the jew out of killing us won’t work.

Old May 4th, 2005 #48
Bernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opie
Although I am sure that if whites started doing this to race traitors, the whites would be arrested or something.
That's a problem and ask yourself just WHO is behind making those laws. And WHO is behind making it 'cool' for a lovely aryan girl to be seen with a groid?

A groid is a dick with a life support system

Old May 5th, 2005 #49
Steiner

Exclamation White Nigger loving Sluts take heed

I don't care what happens to you nigger loving sluts while your'e with your nigger beast of the field , and beleive me you will suffer something as a result of being with the human animal that goes as par for the course.(did you know that "human" means dark skinned man . hugh-man) we Europens are a different category all together.

Now as I was saying , suffer you will while you stay with the animal of the field , but remember this "you will be sent to live with the beasts when and where ever they are sent when we take over" ... you will be cast out , you will go to live with the niggers and that will be your life untill you drop dead in a nigger hell on earth.

You will be driven INSANE by living with them exclusively...they will do your head in , you will have no more contact with Europeans we don't want your filthy contaminated carcass.

We won't beat you or shoot you in the head execution style , we'll just send you off to Africa to be used up and then torn to peices one day by the savages and made into food for the canibalistic SCUM of the Earth , which is what they will quickly revert back to when we ship em out to the wasteland whence they came.

Old May 5th, 2005 #50
Vikinkur

Quote:
Originally Posted by --JD--
I was on the bus on the way to work today and a stunningly beautiful blonde haired girl gets on. She must have only been about 16 or 17 years old.

She was utterly stunning. She had natural blonde hair and probably the bluest eyes I have ever seen. I thought people this naturally beautiful didn't exist in real life. I was actually in awe for a couple of seconds.....

She came and sat in the seat in front of me and then when her stop came she got off the bus. Then what i saw next filled me with so much anger I felt like punching my fist through the bus window....

she got of and ran into the hands of a fucking ugly nigger . Bald, big lips, wide nose and fucking black as night. She then started to kiss him!!! (bare in mind she is still only so young)

It completley ruined my whole fucking day. All I kept picturing was them two kissing. I was beyond angry. I truely was devastated.

What the fuck is happening in this god forsaken world when people just stand by and let things like this happen.

I use to say things. I suggest you do the same, don't let the nigger animals and the idiots that are with them win, keep your head high say that you hate her, that she have ruined your day, tell her the truth.

Always try to win eye contact and send them your emotions.

Edit; for example last summer there where a nigger a white blond girl and a "father" I said to the girl what i thought about her, her "father" Mr.Idiot told me that I lived in the wrong time and that he would talk to my father, well I stood my ground and asked him if he knew about recessive genes that pissed him of now he threatened to hit me, then I told him that I obviously would report him if he did that, it scared him of and of the unholy three went in a screaming car. Later I stashed the book "Black Intelligence In a White Society" in a plastic bag and taped it on his boat.

Old May 5th, 2005 #51
brutus

RE: Vercingetorix

However implausible it sounds now..............all niggers and White race traitors will be sent to africa.

Implausibility is relative to the times.

Barely forty years ago, who would have ever dreamed that women could be convinced that killing their own baby was the right thing to do? Or who could have imagined that homosexuals would command special protected civil rights, even though they are insidiously spreading a deadly virus equivalent to the lethal Black Plague? Or that niggers would be exalted and held in high esteem by the masses of White people, even though they kill and rape White women and suffer no punishment, ala O.J. Simpson and Kobe Bryant. Or, that freaks of nature who pay-off mothers so they can wantonly molest their children, and are adored by millions of people worldwide, ala Michael Jackson. I could go on and on.

If we could go back in a time machine and tell people that this is what the future holds in store for them, they would call us crazy, to say the least.

So when we talk of sending niggers and race traitors en mass over to africa, I would say that that it is very possible considering all of the other seemingly impossible things that have happened in the recent past.

The race issue is never discussed openly in public and when we discuss it in here, it’s usually to vent our frustration. It’s OK to complain and let-off a little steam, but we must get real and crystallize a working plan or we will be swallowed-up in the jew’s quagmire of useless debate and discussion and wind-up like South Africa. Having no power and being the minority in our own lands and biding our time, piously praying and waiting to slaughtered by the savages.

Some thoughts:

The White migration to Idaho scenario is untenable as long as the jew is in power, we must think in broader terms. First we eliminate the jew, then we take what we want. We cannot put the cart before the horse. Once we eliminate the jew, we need not be limited to a small section of the Northwest. The logistics for the elimination of the jew is a topic for another thread and this web site in it’s entirety is dedicated to that end. Look to the various VNN media and tabloid distribution projects to lend a hand.

The only logical solution is to separate the races whereby we each have our own designated living space. The continents have been conveniently separated by vast oceans that lends itself to form natural barriers where the various races could have their own areas. Just as it was in the beginning.

Those races that have been unable to bring themselves out of the Neolithic hunter-gatherer age will be at the mercy of the more civilized races. For example, the Native Americans will be allowed to have their own place within regions of North America only at the behest of White people. They will have to accept this, or be exterminated as nature demands. They will have no rights outside of their own region

If those White South Africans decide that they, too, should once again command control of the Southern end of that continent, they will be allowed to pursue that end without interference from any other White country. But they could expect other White countries to be their ally, should the African niggers decide to form a coalition against them.

The same will apply to the Asian. The more advanced northern Asian nations will have jurisdiction over the more primitive southern Asian and so forth.

Over the vast sea of time, nature has weeded-out the weak. There are many early human tribes that have become extinct do to warfare and competition with other early human tribes. The jew has artificially stopped nature from running it’s course and allowing for the primitive tribes to destroy the more civilized tribes. This must stop. The jew must be stopped.

This is a mighty task, because the jew and his minions are a powerful foe. I firmly believe, that if we White Nationals band together and continuously work to educate our fellow Whites to the jew menace, we have a fighting chance.

This is just an outline, and as Ross Perot said, “The devil is in the details.”

How right he was.

Old May 5th, 2005 #52
Ossian

Brutus, we all hope you are right, of course.
Vikinkur, that was too good a gift to tape onto his boat! I think some C-4 would have been more appropriate....

On a more pro-active note, there are some things we can easily do to keep this from happening as often. Whenever you see a beautiful girl, make eye contact, smile, tell her she's beautiful if you get the chance. You'd be surprised how seldom the best ones hear it (or much of anything) from men who aren't assholes or niggers (pardon the redundancy).
In my case, I have to say something like, "I'm married (besides being maybe old enough to be your father) so I'm not attempting a come-on or anything, but I just want to tell you, you're beautiful," and "hopefully someone tells you that all time (they should)" or "how pleasant you are to talk to, how lucky this company is to have you in their employ, because your looks and manners are really beautiful." Sincere compliments are always very well-received, especially I think, if the giver of them does not look like a defective or a derelict himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikinkur
I use to say things. I suggest you do the same, don't let the nigger animals and the idiots that are with them win, keep your head high say that you hate her, that she have ruined your day, tell her the truth.

Always try to win eye contact and send them your emotions.

Edit; for example last summer there where a nigger a white blond girl and a "father" I said to the girl what i thought about her, her "father" Mr.Idiot told me that I lived in the wrong time and that he would talk to my father, well I stood my ground and asked him if he knew about recessive genes that pissed him of now he threatened to hit me, then I told him that I obviously would report him if he did that, it scared him of and of the unholy three went in a screaming car. Later I stashed the book "Black Intelligence In a White Society" in a plastic bag and taped it on his boat.

Old May 5th, 2005 #53
John in Woodbridge

Old May 5th, 2005 #54
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus
RE: Red Hermann

In nature, there is no referee who decides what is a fair fight. In our human world, the jew is the self-appointed referee.

Nature will do whatever it takes to assure that a species and the individual sub-species survive, and this includes killing adversaries. Your idea of assigning the death penalty to race-mixers is an expression of your subconscious that is actually directed by your genes. Somehow you realize that your kind is under attack and being make extinct and you feel the need to prevent that from happening. The urge to kill is natural, for the principal law of nature demands that “we kill or be killed.”

This stark reality disturbs the fine sensibilities of women and feminized men and they recoil from the idea of killing. They feel that negotiation and consensus building are the civilized way to go. Selective use of religious dogma is used to bolster this position. In the artificial world of the jew, this path is preferred because it denies the truthful nature of mankind. The survival strategy of negotiation with one’s enemies has historically “been a loser” for the tribes that have used it, and this is why nature has relegated women and feminized men to be followers and not leaders.

To be sure, the jew will breed-away and kill-off our White sub-species of humanity. And we White Nationals are the only thing that will prevent that from happening.

Trying to talk the jew out of killing us won’t work.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to brutus again."

Old May 5th, 2005 #55
ManAboveTime

Default Weeding Out Oneself from the Gene Pool

I once got incredibly angry when I saw White women with beasts. Now, I just gaze upon them with a mixture of contempt and satisfaction. Satisfied that they have removed themselves from our race, instead of contaminating it with their defective spirit and probably defective genes. It is better for the race-mixer to be overt, than to marry White and work against us covertly.

Old May 5th, 2005 #56
ManAboveTime

Quote:
Originally Posted by --JD--
the people who should stop this are the girls parents!!!
The father probably played a major role in causing her to be a race-mixer. Either he's a race-mixer (in spirit) himself, or he's White trash who couldn't develop a positive father-daughter relationship with her. Nearly all of the race-mixing White women I have known of, have been screwy upstairs due to problems in their childhood / homelife. Often including incest/molest by the father.

Old May 5th, 2005 #57
ManAboveTime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
John, you know if somebody started saying stuff, the nigger might pick a fight and if the White guy won the fight, they'd be filing A&B charges with hate crime enhancements. So no, dont fuck your life up just because there's another White cunt desecrating her own skin.

Better idea: let the anger burn inside you until you are ready to work long, hard, and dedicated to overthrow this wicked social system that has been pushed upon us.

One small thing you could do, is perhaps distribute some TAA tabloids in your area. One small tangible step. Maybe if the girl saw TAA2, she's have thunk twice about acting this way?
I agree with you that direct action against the race-mixer and the beast would have resulted in the Iron Heel coming down on the guy's head. And indeed, it's best to focus on the good things which must be done in the future.

I don't agree, however, that any sort of literature, regardless of how well done, will change a race-mixing wacko's stance. Literature is only good for the smart, aware people, who recognize why we are here, and how we must live. White people like this woman described are physically like us, but far more like the beasts they mate with spiritually.

And in the end, only spirit matters. The Aryan is an Aryan because of what's inside. Everything else is something else.

Old May 5th, 2005 #58
ManAboveTime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thick Chunk of Hate
Once you go black, you never come back.
Correction: one you go black, you can NEVER come back.

Old May 5th, 2005 #59
SheerTerror

Thats pretty much what I say. Look at em, think "hey, thats a pity", and move on. There's much more important things to worry about than if Tyrone's got some White tail. Plus, the more we make noise about THAT, the more emasculated and powerless we look.

Its HER loss, not yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manabovetime
I once got incredibly angry when I saw White women with beasts. Now, I just gaze upon them with a mixture of contempt and satisfaction. Satisfied that they have removed themselves from our race, instead of contaminating it with their defective spirit and probably defective genes. It is better for the race-mixer to be overt, than to marry White and work against us covertly.

Old May 5th, 2005 #60
ManAboveTime

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
There is a sentence I will never use, and actually one I never thought I would see on VNNF. Someone that has committed treason against their race will never be a friend of mine.
Here! Here!

Being an Aryan racist precludes in all manner and matters befriending that which works against us, and/or is not of our mind & spirit.

Thread