VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 1st, 2006 #1
--JD--
Kike Killer

Default British Royal to Marry Indian dothead

Daughter of Prince of Kent to marry Indian boyfriend

Ella Gabriella, daughter of Prince and Princess Michael of Kent, plan to marry her Indian boyfriend Aatish Taseer, a leading daily reported on Sunday.

Ella, the 30th in line to the throne, was studying Spanish and English literature at Brown University, Rhode Island, in America when she met 24-year-old Aatish, a Mumbai-born Sikh, who occasionally dress up as Captain Condom to promote the importance of safe sex.

"Prince and Princess Michael of Kent will announce that their elegant 23-year-old daughter is to marry Aatish early this year," The Sunday Telegraph reported today. The couple are likely to live in India.

"I will be heading back to India to pursue my career," says Aatish who is working as a trainee reporter for 'Time' magazine.

The opportunities in media out there are excellent and I'm determined to give it a go. I've lived here in London and in New York, but Delhi is where I am from and where I want to be," he told the newspaper.

His wedding to Lady Gabriella, also an aspiring journalist, will certainly help to put to rest accusations of racism that have dogged her mother since she allegedly told a table of black diners in a Manhattan restaurant to "go back to the colonies" after they ignored her request to quieten down. Princess Michael subsequently dismissed them as a "group of rappers" who had simply misheard her.

Aatish Taseer is a product of an extraordinary love match. His mother, Tavleen Singh, is a Sikh and a respected political journalist in Dehli. His father, Salman Taseer, is a Muslim and a newspaper mogul in Pakistan. Likewise, Lady Gabriella’s mother Princess Michael of Kent, a Roman Catholic, had a complicated romance when she met her husband.

At the time a friend of Gabriella’s said she and Aatish were well suited: “Ella (Gabriella) loves anyone with a sharp mind. By all accounts Aatish is very intelligent… She is really happy and keeps saying she thinks she has met the one.”

The Prince and Princess Michael reportedly travelled to Mumbai to meet Aatish and his mother Tavleen Singh, who is a well-known columnist in India.

Prince Michael’s uncle, the late Earl Mountbatten of Burma, introduced the pair and convinced the Queen that Princess Michael’s distinguished lineage outweighed the vexed question of her Catholicism. However, when they married in 1978, the prince had to relinquish his rights to the throne.

The Kents, who are now both Catholics, are said to be relaxed and happy about their daughter’s relationship with Taseer, who US newspapers have reported as being a Sikh.

Aware of her own experience and that of her daughter, Princess Michael has been quick to assert that it “wouldn’t be a problem legally” if Prince William were to take a “lovely Muslim girl” as his girlfriend.

Old April 1st, 2006 #2
Perceval

She's sure going to realize that she's white if she doesn't already as soon as she arrives in the sea of mud called India. I've known some do-gooder Christian missionaries who were nearly cured of their suicidal do-gooding by a visit to the ole India mud pit.

Indians are a bunch of liars. They say that they won't date or marry outside of their kind but, in reality, they want nothing more than to upgrade to a trophy white wife/girlfriend.

I've found Indians to be a self-loathing people in general.

Old April 1st, 2006 #3
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

England is so far gone it addles the mind.

Old April 1st, 2006 #4
TheGreenMan
Banned

It underlines the increasing irrelevance of the concept of a 'Royal family'.

Old April 1st, 2006 #5
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

It is just astounding, this girl comes from the best family, has a great education, looks really good, and what does she do? Marry a lowly muslim mud, who on top of it all wants to move back to mudland. I would wager she is not going to stay there that long and she will be back with or with out her mud.

Indeed, the royal family are a bunch of degenerates and harmful for the British people, they have no class, no respect, no self restraint, they do whatever will score them points with the leftist establishment, in short they are a bunch of clowns for public entertainment.

Old April 1st, 2006 #6
--JD--
Kike Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Right is Right
England is so far gone it addles the mind.
So true.

The thing that annoys me with this situation is that you would think that the Royal family would at least try and preserve their blood line.

When even Royals start marrying muds, thats when you know that there is no hope in that country.

Old April 1st, 2006 #7
Todd in FL
Banned

Fuck this piece of shit. Where are the people who murdered Princess Diana when you need them?

Old April 1st, 2006 #8
GasMask

They murdered that whore diana for going with an arab.

Old April 1st, 2006 #9
--JD--
Kike Killer

It does seem like some sort of disturbing trend with British women.

Liz Hurley has already married a bloody dothead

Old April 1st, 2006 #10
Mcintosh

Quote:
His mother, Tavleen Singh, is a Sikh and a respected political journalist in Dehli. His father, Salman Taseer, is a Muslim and a newspaper mogul in Pakistan.
So this would make the son what?

I see just another white whore the same kind that I see every day.

Old April 1st, 2006 #11
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Free, unrestrained white women are our misfortune, no catastrophe comes even close to being as harmful as that of allowing women to vote, not even the jew could have harmed White civilization if it had not been for the infernal, weak and devious nature and emotions of white females.

Old April 1st, 2006 #12
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Right is Right
Free, unrestrained white women are our misfortune, no catastrophe comes even close to being as harmful as that of allowing women to vote, not even the jew could have harmed White civilization if it had not been for the infernal, weak and devious nature and emotions of white females.
Absolutely!

Old April 1st, 2006 #13
Quietus
Berserker for Wotan

Royalty or not, she will have to be punished along with all of the other race traitors.
one should pry round
for uncertain is the witting
that there be no foeman sitting,
within, before one on the floor." -Odin, from the Hávamál (Olive Bray's translation)

Old April 1st, 2006 #14
Mcintosh

Quote:
Now this I can agree with.

Old April 1st, 2006 #15
Unthinkable

Quote:
"Prince and Princess Michael of Kent will announce that their elegant 23-year-old daughter is to marry Aatish early this year"
There's nothing elegant about her breeding sense.

I'm having a premonition...

It's Princess Diana al Fayed

Old April 1st, 2006 #16
8Man
"moderate" radical

What a waste of Aryan genetics. Her parents should have threatened their stupid daughter with sending her to Paris for a late night ride through a tunnel in a Mercedes...

PRINCE MICHAEL was born on July 4th, 1942 at the family home in Iver, Buckinghamshire.

He was christened Michael George Charles Franklin, with President Franklin D. Roosevelt as one of his godfathers. His father, Prince George, Duke of Kent, was the fourth son of King George V and his mother, Princess Marina, was the daughter of Prince Nicholas of Greece and of Grand Duchess Helen Vladimirovna of Russia.

Prince Michael was educated at Sunningdale School and then at Eton College.

Prince Michael is a cousin to both the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh and was a page at their wedding.

HER ROYAL Highness Princess Michael of Kent is the younger child of the late Baron Gunther Von Reibnitz and his wife, the late Marianne, nee Countess Szapary. She was born at Carlsbad in Bohemia on the Estate of her maternal grandmother Princess Hedwig Windisch - Graetz.

Her Royal Highness descends from ancient European lineage on both sides of her Family. Having lived in Austria and Australia and travelled through Africa, Her Royal Highness returned to Vienna to pursue her historical studies thereafter going to England for a course in the history of fine arts. While in London, she met His Royal Highness Prince Michael of Kent, the first cousin of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. The couple married in Vienna in 1978.

I suspect her father is none too pleased with haveing his daughter publicly shame him by marrying a Sikh. Geneology apparently still is of considerable import to him since they list their pedigree on their official website.

Old April 1st, 2006 #17
GasMask

HAHAHAH! Notice the black pyramid. This is the masonic/jew symbol. Hell yea they did it.

Old April 1st, 2006 #18
Opie
Kinder & Gentler

Quote:
Originally Posted by --JD--
So true.

The thing that annoys me with this situation is that you would think that the Royal family would at least try and preserve their blood line.
Well, there are apparantly only so many limo drivers you can convince to get drunk and then drive around at 140 km/hr

Old April 1st, 2006 #19
Fissile
Banned

The UK is finished, it's beyond help. The few normal Whites left in the UK should sell out and abandon ship now.

Good riddance to bad trash.

Old April 2nd, 2006 #20
John in Woodbridge

Christ what a waste. Thousands of years of evolution up in smoke.

Thread