VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 2nd, 2006 #41
Quietus
Berserker for Wotan

Quote:
Originally Posted by winky
No sterilization. I think they should be sold off to older men, long-time vets of WN who've been social outcasts because of their views and have thus had no children.

I doubt there's anything wrong genetically with these women. They've either been raised wrong (remember: you've actually got THREE parents--mom, dad, and the general culture) or are just acting like women do, going for rich and powerful males regardless of color, like the other poster said.

Let's face it--if we "Day of the Roped" every WF who had ever been with a NW male, all we'd have an extreme over-excess of males. Fags would love it, but for most it would suck royally. The key is simply for white males to take back their cultural/social power, that's all.
I must admit that I am torn on the issue. I have relatives who are race traitors, as well as childhood friends. This melting pot culture, along with MTV and diversity being shoved down their throats since birth has left them confused, but possibly salvagable...

I would have to say, if I was in a position of leadership, that I would have to decide on a case to case basis, what the fate of a race mixer would be.
one should pry round
for uncertain is the witting
that there be no foeman sitting,
within, before one on the floor." -Odin, from the Hávamál (Olive Bray's translation)

Old April 3rd, 2006 #42
Angle

I'm sanguine. Nature is always just - it simply takes time for the proper counter-force to be visible.
Britain is 'only' 10% non-white. Really at least 15%. Almost all of them are in England.

Fissile is absolutely right about economics. My dad loves LBJ. He remarked once that part of LBJ's (negrophilic) social policy was to create a black middle class. This was done artificially (not by the government, but certainly encouraged by the government) by lining the entertainment and sports industries with excesses of niggers. Now the East Europeans are out-performing the American niggers, which indicates that jigs are not necessarily 'naturally' better at some sports. Affirmative action puts coloureds into places where they couldn't get.

Tip for WNs: work hard, improve yourself, be liked. As much as possible, stay out of the way of ugly things like crime and deterioration. If you're in Detroit, do a Max Cady and allow your situation to spur you on to improve yourself immeasurably. Mindset affects everything.

Another point re AA: As I said, nature is always just. What do you think the artificial inflation of non-whites/inferior skilled token workers is doing to the economy in the long run? And to society? Improving it? lol. We have a pensions crisis. We have a welfare crisis. White living standards are crumbling before our eyes as jobs are shipped out and pseudo-strike-breaking immigrants are brought in. America is a piss-ridden crime hell and Europe is slowly following. Welcome to the Roman Empire.

'At the end of his life he organized a financial offering for the poor in Jerusalem [Jew city] from the gentile churches he had founded.' - St. Paul [Jew], Oxford Companion to Class. Civ.

Old June 26th, 2011 #43
supritis

Default snobs

u guys are actually pathetic..hence your country faces illiteracy n recession. basically your country is doomed because you all are narrow minded. first u kill a Diana because she was about to marry a Muslim and now you are posting such ridiculous shallow comments. you cannot inflict your decisions on others. the monarch and its members can do whatever they want. bunch of pommies!

Thread