VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 22nd, 2006 #21
--JD--
Kike Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fissile
Syed Ahmed a cow worshiper? He's a Muslim you dumb ass.

look at the bigger picture you fucking retard.

Cow worshipper or fucking Muslim it makes no difference whastoever.

Old July 22nd, 2006 #22
Joe Snuffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa
We need to get our cunts under control. That is the key to the whole survival thing. I don't know how, but it's something we must do.
We need to get this one under 6 feet of earth.

Old July 22nd, 2006 #23
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:
Thats debateable to say the least.
Not really. Virtually every psychological study done on attractiveness finds that women value looks far less than men. On a scale of 1-100, most men put looks at about 80-90%. Women were around 20-40%, I believe. Females are evolutionarily wired to care less for looks, and more about social capital and value. Being alpha doesn't necessarily mean having the prettiest face or biggest muscles.

Old July 22nd, 2006 #24
Joe Snuffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa
I hope someone kills the fucking cunt. Her parents too, for allowing her to turn out the way she did.
OK, thats better.I should have read the entire thread.

Old July 22nd, 2006 #25
--JD--
Kike Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima Eternae
Not really. Virtually every psychological study done on attractiveness finds that women value looks far less than men. On a scale of 1-100, most men put looks at about 80-90%. Women were around 20-40%, I believe. Females are evolutionarily wired to care less for looks, and more about social capital and value. Being alpha doesn't necessarily mean having the prettiest face or biggest muscles.
I suppose that makes sense.

When it comes to interracial shit in the UK I actually class these ragheads as being more dangerous then niggers. Walking down streets in london you are almost guaranteed to see a cocky dothead/paki with his slut blonde girlfriend.

Hell even a member of the Royal family is fucking a raghead. I posted a thread about it a couple of weeks ago.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=31813

Old July 22nd, 2006 #26
Marty Macaluso

Quote:
Originally Posted by --JD--
I suppose that makes sense.

When it comes to interracial shit in the UK I actually class these ragheads as being more dangerous then niggers. Walking down streets in london you are almost guaranteed to see a cocky dothead/paki with his slut blonde girlfriend.

Hell even a member of the Royal family is fucking a raghead. I posted a thread about it a couple of weeks ago.

Good point, the niggers just fuck these White sluts for the sake of fucking them. The ragheads not only fuck them, but they influence them with their ideology. The niggers are just beast, while these ragheads are a little more cunning and political.

Old July 22nd, 2006 #27
D. Smith
Propasphere Escapee

Quote:
Originally Posted by --JD--

As Alex noted on the last Goyfire, the elite identify far more strongly along class lines, race be damned. A female member of the white elite is infinitely more likely to marry a non-white male elite than a white male who has been shut outside the power structure.

Edit: I would like to qualify the above by stating that such only applies in societies exposed to the corrosive effects of multi-culturalism and globalism (pretty much everywhere with the possible exception of the far east and remote tribal groups).

Old July 22nd, 2006 #28
Ronen

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grocer
They see it as "cool" and "trendy" to fuck a nigger or mud. Look at how many women have become bisexual in recent years because it was promoted as "cool" and "trendy" in the media. Getting fucked by a nigger or mud to these defects is like following the hottest trends in fashion, whatever is "in" that is what they do.

But again, it tends to be white girls who are most influenced by these trends. Asians, latinas, and negresses don't seem to be as "cutting edge" as white girls. My question is, why do white females seem to be particularly impressionable and maleable when it comes to inspiring them to behave degenerately? There appears to be a flaw in the program the jews exploit. I still contend there is no more backstabbing bitch in the world towards her men than the white female, regardless of what the naive "chivalrous" types here argue.

Old July 22nd, 2006 #29
Marty Macaluso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronen
But again, it tends to be white girls who are most influenced by these trends. Asians, latinas, and negresses don't seem to be as "cutting edge" as white girls. My question is, why do white females seem to be particularly impressionable and maleable when it comes to inspiring them to behave degenerately? There appears to be a flaw in the program the jews exploit. I still contend there is no more backstabbing bitch in the world towards her men than the white female, regardless of what the naive "chivalrous" types here argue.
White women are the leaders of this trend..... I also don't see any other race of women do these type of things on the scale of "our" women.

Old July 22nd, 2006 #30
D. Smith
Propasphere Escapee

Ronen, the only logical explanation for the propensity of white females to breed with non-whites is the theory posited by Kevin MacDonald which states, in a nutshell, that the selection pressures in cold climates lead to a sort of "openness" that disfavors the formation of extended kinship networks:

Quote:
These findings are compatible with the interpretation that ethnic differences
are a contributing factor to the geographical variation in family forms within
Europe. The findings suggest that the Germanic peoples had a greater biological
tendency toward a suite of traits that predisposed them to individualism—
including a greater tendency toward the simple household because of natural
selection occurring in a prolonged resource-limited period of their evolution in
the north of Europe. Similar tendencies toward exogamy, monogamy,
individualism, and relative de-emphasis on the extended family were also
characteristic of Roman civilization (MacDonald 1990), again suggesting an
ethnic tendency that pervades Western cultures generally.

Old July 22nd, 2006 #31
Ronen

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Smith
Ronen, the only logical explanation for the propensity of white females to breed with non-whites is the theory posited by Kevin MacDonald which states, in a nutshell, that the selection pressures in cold climates lead to a sort of "openness" that disfavors the formation of extended kinship networks:
And this leads to the propensity of so many white females towards bisexuality as well? I don't know about that, but it probably does explain a lot of their race-mixing. I also won't say where I think these glitches in the white program will lead, so as not to discourage people or sound defeatist, but it's not good.

Old July 22nd, 2006 #32
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grocer
White women are the leaders of this trend..... I also don't see any other race of women do these type of things on the scale of "our" women.
Bullshit. You don't see nigger cows walking down the street with non-nigger males because no one wants them -- nigger bucks only fuck them when they have no other choice.

I see many more White guys with latrina, dot-head and gook broads than I see White women with niggers.

When I was in high school a nigger girl chased me around constantly. I literally had to hide when I saw her coming down the hall. In college several gook girls and a Filipina girl made it very obvious that they wanted to hook-up.

What planet are you living on?

Old July 22nd, 2006 #33
Fissile
Banned

Quote:

More bullshit. The majority of Germans are Alpine and not Nordic. It's been my experience that the Germans are some of the most lemming like people on the planet. It's also been my observation that Southern Europeans are very anti-authority.

Old July 22nd, 2006 #34
Subrosa
Banned

I agree. Seems the Southern Euros have the most fight in them, but when the alpine/nordic/celtic get angry, there is nothing on earth that can stop them.

Old July 22nd, 2006 #35
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:
Sounds like biological reductionist nonsense. A more plausible explanation is cultural trends and socialization issues.

Presentism = blinders.

Old July 22nd, 2006 #36
Marty Macaluso

Quote:
Bullshit. You don't see nigger cows walking down the street with non-nigger males because no one wants them -- nigger bucks only fuck them when they have no other choice.

I see many more White guys with latrina, dot-head and gook broads than I see White women with niggers.

When I was in high school a nigger girl chased me around constantly. I literally had to hide when I saw her coming down the hall. In college several gook girls and a Filipina girl made it very obvious that they wanted to hook-up.

LOL, I suggest you make an appointment with an optometrist. I was in Atlantic City last week, and when I was walking on the board walk there for every White guy with a non White glrl, there were 20 White women with a nigger or mud.

Old July 23rd, 2006 #37
D. Smith
Propasphere Escapee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima Eternae
Sounds like biological reductionist nonsense. A more plausible explanation is cultural trends and socialization issues.

Presentism = blinders.
Okay, so I was overly bold with that statement. But would the MacDonald theory not be of some merit if all groups in question were immersed in an a matrix of homogenized "global" culture and media, as is the present day case?

Old July 23rd, 2006 #38
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:
Okay, so I was overly bold with that statement. But would the MacDonald theory not be of some merit if all groups in question were immersed in an a matrix of homogenized "global" culture and media, as is the present day case?
Maybe, ceteris paribus. But McDonald uses his virtually groundless theory to justify contemporary attitudes, when he damn well knows those attitudes are just that, contemporary.

Old July 23rd, 2006 #39
Ronen

Quote:

Which begs the question, how is it that white women are so eager to mate not with at least more intelligent northern asians and at least the more caucasoid and least mestizo-looking spics, but rather with ugly smelly niggers?
Does not the fact that many of these older women, who grew up in a different time with different mores and were socialized differently, and yet are still gravitating towards nigger rastas in the caribbean who according to the article they consider "beautiful", would this not suggest that beyond the social component there is INDEED a genetic one? I think it does, no matter how one wishes to wish this reality away.

Did the jew plant this seed in the hearts and minds of white women, or was it there latently all along, but kept in check in healthier times when propriety and the good of the race and culture was still more important than me, me, me? I'm fully convinced it's the latter. The jew didn't plant these proclivities within white women. They were always there. But the stigma against expressing these defective instincts the jew has lifted to exploit for his own purposes, and the results are all around us.

Old July 23rd, 2006 #40
JSW1488

despite what women may say, the size of your penis is all they care about.

Niggers are 1)poor 2) ugly and 3) stupid.

....and 4) Irrestable to white women.

Thread