Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 24th, 2019 #1
rest02

Default Creature Movement / Creativity Movement

One of the worst black eyes upon the WN movement was a band who called themselves “Creators” and created nothing but bile. They were a group of Creatures and Cretins, you will now read for yourself.

Allow me to examine three generations of Creatures (aka, "Creators")

1st Generation:
Firstly, its founder, Ben Klassen, was a Jew from the Pale of Settlement in Ukraine. Masquerading comically under a "German Mennonite" falsified identity.
(Read more: https://blindlight.org/index.php/all...nonite-origins)
He created a castrated, vapid "ideology" or should I say Idiotology, where no cultural traditions of white nations were to be observed. The followers are to simply claim to be white, without anything more. Read some of his books and you will see how vapid his idiotology is.

2nd Generation:
In Klassen’s dying years, he handed over his “organization” to a clown who stole all the funds for himself, Richard McCarthy. No surprise there, because when your “organization” consists of a bunch of bullshit, nobody takes it seriously. The WCOTC was always treated by its members as a social club for societal misfits who couldn’t find any other friends. As such, nobody gave a shit when the funds were stolen.
Also, Benny created a dysfunctional fluke of “school” for “young men”, which at its peak enrolled a grand total of five young “skinheads”. These skinheads beat up their teacher, Mccarthy and treated the school like a vacation resort.
Anyway, Matt Hale was the centerpiece of the so-called “2nd Generation”.
He was a true cretin as well, marrying a 15 year old girl at age 25.
He hired a mental invalid (Evola) to be his “chief of security”, his closest associate. If such a stupid move doesn’t make Hale himself an invalid, I don’t know what does.
Anyway, we all know the cops like to use the mentally disabled as patsies AND informers. Since they are literally morons they can be managed easily.
They did just that, and eventually he snitched on Hale, and Hale was imprisoned at the worst of prisons, a complete idiot for hiring a mental invalid as his chief.
Around this time, Hale’s “Illinois Director” was Patrick Langballe. A grown man who was still living in his mother’s house. He used a variety of drugs, had facial tattoos, and led a band of several teenagers to vandalize a synagogue, landing himself in prison, needlessly & stupidly, for several years.
There are plenty of other cretins hired by Hale to mention, but I don’t want to make this too long.

3rd Generation:
After Hale’s imprisonment, the idiot still thought he could beat his case. He & his mother began begging for donations for a “legal fund”. Yeah right. When they want you locked down, you will be locked down. It’s absolutely asinine to fight a legal battle like that, knowing very well that in situations like that, the US GOV doesn’t even play by the rules.
Anyway, a redneck alcoholic by the name of James Logsdon took over the group. This was another subhuman sack of slime. He had been drinking alcohol since age 11, and was raised by an abusive, filthy, psychopathic hillbilly, eventually becoming one himself. He has no teeth, and the inside of his house is dirtier than the outside. His kids were born with fetal alcohol syndrome and got exposed to second hand smoke every day. (Deliverance, anyone?)
Since then, the membership has dwindled to about 10 lonely losers, nationwide. Basement dwelling virgins and toothless hillbillies who do nothing but spend each day playing on the computer. 95% of their activity consists of bickering sessions with a rival group of internet subhumans called “Creativity Alliance” who they view as unauthorized, fake Creatures because they formed spontaneously without permission from the ESTEEMED REVEREND Hale. A few times a year, these losers leave the confines of their mother’s basement to pass out stupid-looking flyers to an incorrigible, careless public.

The End.

P.S.
Check out what William Pierce had to say about them:

Old March 12th, 2021 #2
Oscar Yeager

Wow. This right here is a Harold Covington-style smear. Slandering Klassen as a Jew. Not sure if Hale being with a 15 year old is true, probably just more hearsay again. I'd assume this poster was probably Christian Identity or something. The points made about the ineffectiveness (basically nearly inexistent) state of the Creativity movement aren't exactly wrong at least.

Old March 12th, 2021 #3
Paul Anthony
Banned

My experience with anything Polish or Ukranian is 50/50. I've been back-stabbed a few times. Not saying they're all bad but I choose t stay away!!

Old February 4th, 2024 #4
Noel W. Frost
Moron with self control

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar Yeager View Post
Wow. This right here is a Harold Covington-style smear. Slandering Klassen as a Jew. Not sure if Hale being with a 15 year old is true, probably just more hearsay again. I'd assume this poster was probably Christian Identity or something. The points made about the ineffectiveness (basically nearly inexistent) state of the Creativity movement aren't exactly wrong at least.
If Covington slandered Klassen and COTC, it is only because they slandered him first.

HAC responded in kind.

Old February 4th, 2024 #5
Noel W. Frost
Moron with self control

Default Creativity Alliance Handbook

I have been reading the Creativity Alliance handbook (which you can download from their website). It is written by Will Wiliams (former Hasta Primus of the Church of the Creator under Ben Klassen). Parts of it are cribbed word for word from National Alliance literature.

Which is funny, because the handbook takes pains to ask Creators to not involve themselves with other movement organizations.

Here is the National Alliance chairman writing a handbook for another group and including word for word material from the National Alliance.

It also warns about "hobbyists", one characteristic of is using Nazi symbology. Will Wiliams allegedly has a swastika design on his kitchen floor.

Old February 7th, 2024 #6
Noel W. Frost
Moron with self control

Default The Purpose of Life

Reading Book 2, Chapter 3 of Nature's Eternal Religion which is about the purpose of life.

My take on Klassen's advice here - have sex, lots of sex, with the right individual(s)!

Old February 7th, 2024 #7
Noel W. Frost
Moron with self control

Default Sex

"We believe that in the process of propagating our own kind, the
individual finds the highest meaning in life. In so doing he obtains
the greatest satisfaction and enjoyment of his earthly span for the
years that Nature has placed him upon the face of this planet. In
mating, in building a family, in having children, and providing for
their welfare and in watching their healthy growth and
development, the man and the woman find their highest fulfillment
and the most lasting satisfaction. All other activities gravitate
around this grand central purpose— to raise the children to
adulthood to where they again in turn will mate with the opposite
sex of their own species, form a family, propagate their own kind,
raise them to be stronger, healthier, more intelligent, more
beautiful, more capable."

- Nature's Eternal Religion (1973)

Where are the drugs and rock n' roll?

Old February 8th, 2024 #8
Noel W. Frost
Moron with self control

Is Creativity Alliance ZOG approved?

And why did Cailin Cambeul change his name from Colin Campbell?

Old February 8th, 2024 #9
Noel W. Frost
Moron with self control

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noel W. Frost View Post
Reading Book 2, Chapter 3 of Nature's Eternal Religion which is about the purpose of life.

My take on Klassen's advice here - have sex, lots of sex, with the right individual(s)!
"You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals, so let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel."

- Bloodhound Gang

Thread