Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 25th, 2015 #1
Rita Loomis

Thumbs down Santeria

A religious practice started in the Caribbean which involves animal sacrifice mostly done by spics.

Savages I say.

And if I see one I won't hesitate to spit in their direction or ask how many innocent animals they killed.

Old June 25th, 2015 #2
Hellenic Pagan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita Loomis View Post
A religious practice started in the Caribbean which involves animal sacrifice mostly done by spics.

Savages I say.

And if I see one I won't hesitate to spit in their direction or ask how many innocent animals they killed.

Old June 27th, 2015 #3
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I don't practice it, and I ain't got no crystal ball.

Old August 3rd, 2015 #4
Josie_in_SF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita Loomis View Post

Savages I say.

Why bother them in their own societies?

Old September 6th, 2017 #5
ColdFire
Banned

Is that the spic pendant to Voodoo ?

Or are the two related ?

There is also a third Voodoo-like religion I know of called Candomble which is mostly practicised by Creoles and Mestizos in the South American jungle ..

They must be some sort of Pagan-religion for the savages living down there ..

A man who is often claimed to be a practising Santeria believer is Carlos Santhana btw ... Either way , he surrounds himself with mambo / bongo playing people and has that that sort of 'mystique' in his music ....

Old September 6th, 2017 #6
Agnes_Grima

Both Santeria and Voodoo originated from the same place, North Africa and were brought to Latin world via the slaves.

Santeria is influenced by Spanish Catholicism and has developed mainly by Spanish speaking people. Mexico and Cuba are examples.

Voodoo is influenced with the French Catholicism and developed with the help of French and American culture. Came from Haiti but has a strong community of believers in New Orleans.

Voodoo is also an official religion of Haiti.

They have some similarities but then again, so do all religions. Same crap, different package.

Thread