VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 9th, 2013 #21
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
I don't know if anyone already pointed this out or not, since there's too much repeated crap there for me to bother reading the last half, but they didn't say "skull" or "head", they said "face and neck". That implies the nig was shot in the lower part of the head, near the mouth or at least under the eyes. In order to get that "instant kill" you always hear about you have to hit their brain or spine, and unless you're some deformed mutant your brain isn't that far down. If it had survived 4 direct hits to the CRANIUM it would have been a medical miracle, but it survived because it was apparently hit in the jaw and cheeks.

Look at Bill Gaede for instance. He was shot in the "head", and was only down for a few minutes with nothing but a scar to show for it, because his brain isn't inside his cheek.

A single shot from ANYTHING that enters the brain SHOULD kill, unless you're a filthy kyke named Giffords who's too greedy to die before she can sell the lead from the bullet.
Exactly. She was in fear for her children and herself. I own a .38, it makes one hell of a dent.

Old January 9th, 2013 #22
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
I don't know if anyone already pointed this out or not, since there's too much repeated crap there for me to bother reading the last half, but they didn't say "skull" or "head", they said "face and neck". That implies the nig was shot in the lower part of the head, near the mouth or at least under the eyes. In order to get that "instant kill" you always hear about you have to hit their brain or spine, and unless you're some deformed mutant your brain isn't that far down. If it had survived 4 direct hits to the CRANIUM it would have been a medical miracle, but it survived because it was apparently hit in the jaw and cheeks.

Look at Bill Gaede for instance. He was shot in the "head", and was only down for a few minutes with nothing but a scar to show for it, because his brain isn't inside his cheek.

A single shot from ANYTHING that enters the brain SHOULD kill, unless you're a filthy kyke named Giffords who's too greedy to die before she can sell the lead from the bullet.
Dude,

I've never seen anyone whose face tops out below his eyes.

Can you post a photo of yourself?

Old January 9th, 2013 #23
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Dude,

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Old January 9th, 2013 #24
Crowe

Quote:

Face also includes the forehead. And the cheek runs parallel to the bottom lobe of the cranial cavity, if a round were to penetrate the cheek, it could enter the brain. Either way, 5 shots and the attacker LIVED. I'm glad her and her kids are safe but for fucks sake, I hope her husband buys her a more adequate pistol. I hate seeing criminal nigger burglars survive.

.38 is one of those rounds people that don't know the actual ballistics could easily overestimate for being stouter than it actually is. Its why I posted that chart. .38 special has a decent sized casing, and a decent size bullet. Most people I've talked to think its a just a little weaker than a .357 magnum, no, its a LOT weaker than a .357 magnum.

Old January 10th, 2013 #25
Justin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Dude,

Lol. "face and neck" it said. Now if you think about the grouping there, you'd assume she hit it in the LOWER part of the face. You know, by the neck? She hit with 4 or 5 rounds out of I'd assume 6, so her aim isn't bad enough that she'd have hit at the top of the head, or so one would imagine. The point being that 4 .38 slugs of ANY type passing through the brain, not just the "head", would have snuffed out that future basketball champion's crime-ridden life.

You've never seen anyone whose face ends below their eyes, but I've never seen anyone whose neck ends at the top of their head.

Old January 10th, 2013 #26
Justin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
And the cheek runs parallel to the bottom lobe of the cranial cavity
Does it in niggers? Honest question for any of you skull eperts out there. It's always nice to know the enemy's anatomy when going to war.

Old January 10th, 2013 #27
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

LOL, you "going to war"? I doubt you could even qualify with the M9.

Old January 10th, 2013 #28
Stan

38 Special is a little on the weak side , but straight on it will penetrate a niggers skull. One time We were shootin up an old Car and 3 shots from a 38 snub would not go thru the Windshield , not even a crack they just glanced off. Standing on the hood and shootin it straight on went thru no problem . Its all in the angle of the shot.

I used to work at a buy here pay here car lot in coontown, niggers just love to brag about gettin shot or cut and will show off the scars to anyone nearby. DO NOT shoot a nigger in the head with a 9mm or smaller pistol round ! On 3 niggers that showed their scars 2 showed no ill effects and one was scary wierd and prone to violent chimp outs .All the coons called him floss and gloss , he is probably still wandering around E. Cleveland. All 3 bragged about "bein shot wiff a 9" Hell one of them was shot 3 times to the back of the head and he acted like a normal nig ! It wasn't the thick skull that stopped bullets but more like there primitave brains are less suceptable to trama then ours. They had some really ugly entry scars and also where the doctor did the brain surgery. It amazes me how much money they will spend on a getto nigger to patch him up. If you got to shoot one aim for the heart or any where there is a lot of blood vessels neck, groin , ect. they have a weak cardio vascular system. I never saw a nigger braggin about gettin shot in the heart. Stan

Old January 10th, 2013 #29
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
Lol. "face and neck" it said. Now if you think about the grouping there, you'd assume she hit it in the LOWER part of the face. You know, by the neck? She hit with 4 or 5 rounds out of I'd assume 6, so her aim isn't bad enough that she'd have hit at the top of the head, or so one would imagine. The point being that 4 .38 slugs of ANY type passing through the brain, not just the "head", would have snuffed out that future basketball champion's crime-ridden life.

You've never seen anyone whose face ends below their eyes, but I've never seen anyone whose neck ends at the top of their head.
Yes, in addition to caliber and bullet type, shot placement is also of key importance, obviously. I've seen my dad and grandfather drop many large steer and hogs dead in their tracks with a close-range shot from a .22 long.

Shot placement can be related to how many rounds are in the gun. If this lady had been shooting some sort of semi-auto with a 15 round clip, she would have had 9 more opportunities to turn this intruder into a good nigger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Most people I've talked to think its a just a little weaker than a .357 magnum, no, its a LOT weaker than a .357 magnum.
Yeah, the ballistic chart shows the difference pretty clearly.

Last edited by Marse Supial; January 10th, 2013 at 08:38 AM.

Old January 10th, 2013 #30
andy

One would have expected an explanation in the court media by now.It cannot only be WN's intrigued by the fact he took five bullets in the noggin at point blank range and even drove away.It must be disconcerting for those relying on a firearm as an equaliser if the bantu rape crew come calling.Perhaps grenades and flame throwers should be on the shopping list for home security

Chase them into the swamps

Old January 10th, 2013 #31
notmenomore

Any nigger gut-shot with a couple 9mm Hydra-shoks will likely pay more attention to its stomach and intestines and less attention to you.

Old January 10th, 2013 #32
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
I've never seen anyone whose neck ends at the top of their head.
That's the trouble with you younger generations.

Old January 10th, 2013 #33
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Another problem with your generation is that it has been corrupted by the grammar of misandry:

Quote:
Their, His or Her, etc. (Pronoun-Antecedent Agreement)

1. Although usage is changing, indefinite pronouns such as each, everybody, anyone, etc., still generally take singular pronouns in academic writing.

Everybody is responsible for his or her own decisions. (not "their own decisions")

Anyone who never does homework is in danger of failing his or her classes. (not "their classes")
http://www.uwgb.edu/writingcenter/ha...heirHisHer.htm

Misandrist grammar Nazis, like Rick Ronsavelle, refuse to enforce this tradition because they fear dominance by the masculine pronoun "his".

Old January 11th, 2013 #34
Derrick MacThomas

.44 magnum wins every time.
I do question the figures for 9mm on that table. 9mm has about half the energy of .45ACP, yet on that chart they are on a par . . . which is far from the reality.

Old January 11th, 2013 #35
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Shotgun for home invasion.

Done deal.

Old January 11th, 2013 #36
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

The idea of you silly ass bitches being competent in close quarters battle or combat marksmanship is comical.

Old January 11th, 2013 #37
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
The idea of you silly ass bitches being competent in close quarters battle or combat marksmanship is comical.
Nigger with a pea brain is hard to hit with a .38 kill shot.

Injuns are even tuffer to nail.

Old January 11th, 2013 #38
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenna Wolf View Post
Nigger with a pea brain is hard to hit with a .38 kill shot.

Injuns are even tuffer to nail.
I don't think you'd come out on top, Brainless Wook.

Old January 11th, 2013 #39
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
I don't think you'd come out on top, Brainless Wook.
Lookie mongrel Eunuch, can't you find anyone your own color to spin endless shit with?

Nope, here envious of the White boyz. LOL

Last edited by Brenna Wolf; January 11th, 2013 at 12:51 AM.

Old January 11th, 2013 #40
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
Far from comical.
My daughter, who is a petite little thing, is damned good with my Colt 1911 and my 30.06 rifle.
She is a better shot than either of my sons, which pisses them off royally.
I am confident that none of my kids would hesitate. They have been taught one to the centre of mass, then one to the head to be sure.

Thread