VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 17th, 2005 #141
Ironguard1940

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
A mighty interesting and joyful story Walter, though a mite tedge off topic. But if that koon plays the race card, he'll probably get elected by the niggers and soccermoms, and get to run the city while doing his 105 years in the slammer. Wouldn't surprise me not naire bit.
Sorry about being a little off topic, but I thought it somewhat relevant because of the Lynchburg distro. This could prove to be a good thing because many Lynchburg Whites would be a bit more receptive to our message left to them in TAA.

Old December 18th, 2005 #142
LindaLou

Quote:
I don't know, Walter. The Northeast Reporter (VA) newspaper office must be near Towson, VA though. Wherever that is.

Hey Aryan88 !!! 200 more TAAs headed your way. Thanks.

Who's next to pledge support ???

NOTED! :cheers:

Old December 18th, 2005 #143
Rounder

Default TAA 3-A Distributions Report !!!

Steven E. phoned and reported his distribution of 175 TAAs in San Angelo, TX. And he requested 200 more, which I'll get in tomorrow's mail to him. Steve, along with emac (LA), and Raymond C. (FL) have all become TAA distributors recently. And all are Klansmen whose reliability and dedication have been verified by my friend, J.J. Harper, leader of the GA AWKKKK. Plus, I personally met with emac and his family in Springfield, MO last Sunday.

Also, my close friend and bodyguard, Klansman Fred Perry distributed 150 TAAs within the past 2 weeks, mostly hand-to-hand, here in S.W. Missouri.

(NOTE: I've got 700 TAAs all rolled, boxed, and ready for distribution next week, weather permitting)

Who's next to join VNN's team of valiant distributors of the greatest WN newspaper presently known to man - The Aryan Alternative ???

Old December 18th, 2005 #144
Hibernian

A donation to help cover postage will be sent out in tomorrow's post.

Old December 18th, 2005 #145
Ironguard1940

Quote:
Steven E. phoned and reported his distribution of 175 TAAs in San Angelo, TX. And he requested 200 more, which I'll get in tomorrow's mail to him. Steve, along with emac (LA), and Raymond C. (FL) have all become TAA distributors recently. And all are Klansmen whose reliability and dedication have been verified by my friend, J.J. Harper, leader of the GA AWKKKK. Plus, I personally met with emac and his family in Springfield, MO last Sunday.

Also, my close friend and bodyguard, Klansman Fred Perry distributed 150 TAAs within the past 2 weeks, mostly hand-to-hand, here in S.W. Missouri.

(NOTE: I've got 700 TAAs all rolled, boxed, and ready for distribution next week, weather permitting)

Who's next to join VNN's team of valiant distributors of the greatest WN newspaper presently known to man - The Aryan Alternative ???
Hot Damn!!! Now that is what I am talking about. TAAs going out all over the place.

Steven, Fred, Confederate kepis off to you sirs. :cheers:
700 TAAs ready to go-go get 'em, Rounder!!! :box:

Old December 18th, 2005 #146
retepb

myself and another vnn'er whrilwind and friend of mine droped off 1600 copies of taa #3a in lancaster county pa. e-town,maytown,marietta,columbia,mountville,and lancaster city. watching the news for reaction. if anyone sees anything could you please post. look at wgla.com or lancaster news paper in pa. have a white day!!!!!

Old December 18th, 2005 #147
Ron Doggett

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepb
myself and another vnn'er whrilwind and friend of mine droped off 1600 copies of taa #3a in lancaster county pa. e-town,maytown,marietta,columbia,mountville,and lancaster city. watching the news for reaction. if anyone sees anything could you please post. look at wgla.com or lancaster news paper in pa. have a white day!!!!!
Way to go guys! I'll try to keep watch on the news links. Thanks for posting, it's an inspiration to all, the keystone state as well as everywhere else needs to get a wake-up call. Thanks for doing your part. :cheers:

Old December 19th, 2005 #148
Anchorage Activist

Quote:
Way to go. :cheers: Even if you don't get media publicity, it's still worth it!

I checked the media outlets and there've been no reports so far. Here are the links:

WGAL-TV (NBC) Channel 8 http://www.thewgalchannel.com

WHTM-TV (ABC) Channel 27 http://www.whtm.com

Lancaster Intelligencer-Journal http://www.lancasteronline.com

Wgla.com is for something completely unrelated.

Old December 19th, 2005 #149
Rounder

Quote:
Great news retepb and Whirlwind. 1,600 more White families in 6 towns/cities warned of the jewish menace, thanks to the two of you. Mighty blows !!! It's noted also that you two are financial contributors, as well as prolific distributors. A double whammy up side Hymie's head.

Jewsmedia "compliments" are good, but not essential. Warning our people of the jewish menace is our sacred duty, though.

Many thanks, and a hearty Hail Victory to yaw'll !!!

(Hey Hibernian, thanks for the pledge. I'll look forward to hearing from you)

Old December 19th, 2005 #150
Ironguard1940

Default Yes!!!

Quote:
Well done, sirs!!! :cheers:

Old December 19th, 2005 #151
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940
Good show, sir. Or should I say good show Benito?
Also, good show to Aryan88 and Alex Linder who put out 100 and 500 TAAs, respectively. I had missed those previous reports. My apologies for not congratulating you gentlemen sooner. Atta-boys all around to Il Duce, Aryan88 (love these screen names) and Alex. I will drink three Miller High Lifes in honor of these three White Men tonight. White Power!!! :box:
If memory serves me Aryan88 is a grrl. Correct me if I'm wrong. If so she wont be the first to distro TAA nor the last-- but thanked and appreciated all the same.

I am excited about the Michigan thing and these new Texas distributors. I am going to get together some scratch to help those efforts. Give me a couple days to pinch some pennies till they squeak.

Old December 19th, 2005 #152
Rounder

Default TAA 3-A Distributions Report !!!

900 more TAAs went out in this morning's mail to the following distributors:

Augustus Sutter - 600 TAAs
Steve E. (TX) - 300 TAAs

(NOTE: Mr Sutter, the 2 boxes might not arrive on the same day).

It should also be noted that I mail out lots of TAAs to individuals who ask via letters, phone calls, PMs and emails. 2-3 dozen per week, or so. And I also frequently mail copies to selected persons who I feel might support TAA.

Who's next to pledge support ??

Old December 19th, 2005 #153
Ironguard1940

Default Sorry ma'am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
If memory serves me Aryan88 is a girl. Correct me if I'm wrong. If so she wont be the first to distro TAA nor the last-- but thanked and appreciated all the same.

I am excited about the Michigan thing and these new Texas distributors. I am going to get together some scratch to help those efforts. Give me a couple days to pinch some pennies till they squeak.
So noted about Aryan88. I salute her efforts, or any White woman's for that matter, the same as I would any White man's. Please forgive me for assuming every one of our distributors are male.

I also salute A. E.'s contributions to the TAA fund. He (I feel certain A. E. is a White gentleman) has funded at least one of our distros, and only he knows how many others. If I were not so broke that I don't have a pot to pee in or a window to throw it out of I would be a regular contributor to the TAA fund as well. I do enjoy the hell out of distributing them though.

Old December 20th, 2005 #154
Rounder

I just phoned Paul Akers, a journalist with the Fredericksburg (VA) Free Lance Star newspaper, who says my LTE to that paper will be published later this week.

Recent Virginia TAA distributions by Ron Doggett, Ironguard1940, and SA Mann, resulted in a mini-landslide of TV and newspaper "compliments" which alone, made possible the publishing of about half dozen UNCENSORED, WN letters-to-editors, as well as several TV and newspaper interviews. Many LTEs also included my phone number and www.vnnforum.com. Plus of course, over 13,000 White familes were "warned of the jewish menace" via the most convincing WN newspaper in existance, thanks to these 3 incredibly hard-working, loyal and dedicated WNs.

"He who has learned the jews, but refuses to warn his people of the jewish menace, is an accomplice of the jews, and an assessory in the jewish enslavement and genocide of his own people."

The above being an irrefutable fact no honest jew-wise White man or woman can deny, then it's also an irrefutable fact that there are still lots of GD accomplices of the jews on this forum. Let's call them by their proper names: "Kike-alikes" and "parasites".

Who's next to pledge support for TAA ???

50 copies. . . $8.00
100 copies. . .$16.00
200 copies. . .$32.00 (we pay shipping. Only 1 cent per page)

Send check, cash, or MO to:

Glenn Miller
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
tel: 417-463-7703 or 417-258-7785 (phone me - I dare ya !!!)

Old December 20th, 2005 #155
Rounder

Default TAA 3-A Distributions & Finance Report !!!

I distributed 500 TAAs this afternoon - half in Mt Vernon and half in Springfield, MO. Upper, middle and lower middle income neighborhoods. Perfect weather. No rain or high winds even forecasted. (I'll distribute the remaining 200 I have rolled, later this week, weather permitting).

Monies came in today's mail as follows:

"Kalkriese Hill, W.I." - $200.00 donation to TAA. Many thanks comrade, for the very generous contribution. 1,280 White familes will receive TAAs in your name.

David H. (NV) - $30.00 for donation (Screen name not indicated).
R. B. (MD) - $32.00 for 200 TAAs
C.L.F. (NC) - $32.00 for 200 TAAs
Joe (NC) - $20.00 for subscription to TAA (Money will be forwarded to Alex)
Also received $6.00 total from 3 persons who ordered TAA - reference our paid AFP ad.

See ?? More TAA supporters joining us almost every day. Thanks fellows.

Who's next to pledge support for OUR Aryan Alternative newspaper ??

Old December 20th, 2005 #156
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940
.....I also salute A. E.'s contributions to the TAA fund. He (I feel certain A. E. is a White gentleman) has funded at least one of our distros, and only he knows how many others. If I were not so broke that I don't have a pot to pee in or a window to throw it out of I would be a regular contributor to the TAA fund as well. I do enjoy the hell out of distributing them though.
Thanks and don't mention it. We will pull together and do what we are able, and make contributions according to how we can best use our resources of time and money and skills. But, let me say that the glory should go to the distributors like you, Todd, Brutus, Ron, Sa mann, and many others, and also to the open advocates of White solidarity like Glenn Miller, rather than a guy who just shucks off a couple bucks here and there. That's necessary but it doesnt take any courage to drop a money order in the mail does it? Which is why I do not understand why more VNNforum users dont follow suit considering that Rounder and Alex and you distributors have proven to be a POWERFULLY PRODUCTIVE team of propagandists. VNN has delivered with TAA QUALITY AND QUANTITY! It's clear TAA is the highest quality, and for all I know compared to other decent pro-White newspapers-- there arent many now, just the esteemed Dr Fields "Truth at Last" newspaper, and Metzger's "WAR" publication-- other than these two I am unaware of any other. Carto's AFP is a patriot publication and not explicitly pro-White so I wouldnt count that.

Anyhow, let me wind this up by saying that we are going to have a great time with TAA4. Who knows what Alex is putting together but considering the incremental gains in quality it will be a "showstopper."

Old December 20th, 2005 #157
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Thanks and don't mention it. We will pull together and do what we are able, and make contributions according to how we can best use our resources of time and money and skills. But, let me say that the glory should go to the distributors like you, Todd, Brutus, Ron, Sa mann, and many others, and also to the open advocates of White solidarity like Glenn Miller, rather than a guy who just shucks off a couple bucks here and there. That's necessary but it doesnt take any courage to drop a money order in the mail does it? Which is why I do not understand why more VNNforum users dont follow suit considering that Rounder and Alex and you distributors have proven to be a POWERFULLY PRODUCTIVE team of propagandists. VNN has delivered with TAA QUALITY AND QUANTITY! It's clear TAA is the highest quality, and for all I know compared to other decent pro-White newspapers-- there arent many now, just the esteemed Dr Fields "Truth at Last" newspaper, and Metzger's "WAR" publication-- other than these two I am unaware of any other. Carto's AFP is a patriot publication and not explicitly pro-White so I wouldnt count that.

Anyhow, let me wind this up by saying that we are going to have a great time with TAA4. Who knows what Alex is putting together but considering the incremental gains in quality it will be a "showstopper."
Yep A.E., I spoke with Alex last nite. He's working his butt off putting together TAA issue 4, and he assures me it'll be printed NLT 15 January.

You're too modest. Your contributions to both TAA and VNNF are not only oustanding, but equalled by few.

Now then VNN'ers, who's next to pledge support for TAA ???

Old December 20th, 2005 #158
Ironguard1940

Default Atta-boys to Rounder, A. E.

Atta-boys go out to Rounder for putting out 500 TAAs and educating 500 more White families about the jewish menace and the danger of associating with nonwhites. Atta-boys out to A. E. for his past and current contributions to the TAA fund.

I am also not aware of any other expicitly pro-White publications in America other than TAA, TAL and WAR. So it is vitally important that TAA gets out there to the White public. Of course, TAL and WAR need to get out to Whites as well, but since I am personally involved with TAA and proud to be I might add, I put more emphasis on this project.

Ron and myself did do one distribution of TAL this summer though. It was a blast. It was a small town run, with the TAL isue having an article on the Nat Turner slave uprising. So Ron and I put the papers out in small towns in Southhampton County near where the 'uprising' took place. There was not much to this nigger rebellion really. Historians play it up because almost 100 Whites were killed, but they were taken by surprise. Once the Whites got their guns and got their shit together, the niggers were quickly neutralized. Most of those niggers involved with this slave uprising were killed; the rest were hung by their necks until they were DEAD, DEAD, DEAD.

Sorry to get off topic a bit. To to all those contributors and distributors of the TAA project, thank you. You are doing our people a great service, even though many of our race don't think so.

Old December 21st, 2005 #159
David Marsh

Default Way to go, guys.

To all the brave distributors, you guys are awesome. You truly stand for something greater and larger than yourselves, which is a rare trait that sets you apart.

Good job and I hope TAA4 is bigger, better, and badder than ever.

Old December 21st, 2005 #160
Ironguard1940

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Marsh
To all the brave distributors, you guys are awesome. You truly stand for something greater and larger than yourselves, which is a rare trait that sets you apart.

Good job and I hope TAA4 is bigger, better, and badder than ever.
Thank you, and thanks to everyone involved with TAA. It has been a blast thus far and will get even better. White Power!!!

Closed Thread

Thread