VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 9th, 2015 #61
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Any rate, the particulars of how the German nation is hashed out isn't something non-blood-Germans arguing on the internet can decide, but if I knew you were a blood-German I would definitely listen to what you have to say.
Likewise, you being an American mix doesn't really give you any say on how Europeans hash out their nations (which they already have, really), or gives them a compelling reason to go full blown Blood Nationalist Ron Paulism. Tu quoque, as a bunch of dead losers used to say.

Old May 9th, 2015 #62
Crowe

Georgie, I got a serious question. Why are you such a try-hard? Why are you trying to fit into a community that doesn't approve of your homosexual degeneracy? I've seen a lot of VNNers here approve of the Iranian method for your ilk, while the crickets are chirping when it comes to people showing up to defend fags. Why do you feel like you got a place here? I dunno, you guys tell me, doesn't this seem like a faggot try-hard topic?

Old May 9th, 2015 #63
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Georgie, I got a serious question. Why are you such a try-hard? Why are you trying to fit into a community that doesn't approve of your homosexual degeneracy? I've seen a lot of VNNers here approve of the Iranian method for your ilk, while the crickets are chirping when it comes to people showing up to defend fags. Why do you feel like you got a place here? I dunno, you guys tell me, doesn't this seem like a faggot try-hard topic?
I'd like to see the nations of Europe survive into the future, and I'm trying to think about how that can best be accomplished, and what are the biggest obstacles to progress.

I'm not trying to fit into any community, although I'm not sure what community you're referring to - I don't see VNN as a community, but a place to exchange ideas about WN. There's a lot of energy and folks from around the world come to the forum so it's a good place to think about nationalism.

I don't need to "defend fags", what, from mean guys on VNN? Fags are doing just fine, WN isn't even a blip on the radar of fags, who are more worried about Christians/Muslims, the only people who show any opposition to fags IRL.

Old May 9th, 2015 #64
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Quote:
I'd like to see the nations of Europe survive into the future, and I'm trying to think about how that can best be accomplished, and what are the biggest obstacles to progress.

I'm not trying to fit into any community, although I'm not sure what community you're referring to - I don't see VNN as a community, but a place to exchange ideas about WN. There's a lot of energy and folks from around the world come to the forum so it's a good place to think about nationalism.

I don't need to "defend fags", what, from mean guys on VNN? Fags are doing just fine, WN isn't even a blip on the radar of fags, who are more worried about Christians/Muslims, the only people who show any opposition to fags IRL.
I actually agree. People are just throwing mud at you for sucking dick. They likely lack the mental fortitude to tackle your philosophy, which I think is poorly conceived as a McDonald's hamburger of nationalism.

Old May 9th, 2015 #65
Crowe

Georgie has made his political stances quite clear on these forums in a number of topics, and one thing that's consistent is his neocon drivel like "I would give my life to keep Iran from getting a nuclear weapon" and other warmongering for Zionist causes as well as idolizing Zionist kikes like Geert Wilders. He's also defends jews or simply ignores their involvement. And now he makes a thread about Blood Nationalism? He's all over the place. Its not that I don't agree with some of what he's said in this topic, but I don't believe he's serious. And this lack of belief is based on a consistent record of his stances on positions in other topics. Me giving him hell in this topic just shows how much of a joke I think this is. Not the ideology, but the one spewing it. Does it make sense to anyone else that Blood Nationalism is spewing from a cum dumpster who idolizes muds like Geert Wilders and kosher movements like Pegida and Front National?

Last edited by Crowe; May 9th, 2015 at 01:15 PM.

Old May 10th, 2015 #66
Crowe

Directly from the poop slurping chops:

Quote:
Where have I back-tracked or made contradictory statements? I support Wilders and Pegida and FN because I think they will transform into blood nationalistic movements, not because I'm "Islamophobic" (dumb term).
And there you have it people, Georgie's definition of Blood Nationalism is Geert Wilders, Pegida, and Front National.

What about this Georgie?

http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1811175&postcount=43

Quote:
All I'm saying is I'll fight them to the death before allowing them to get any sort of real offensive capability like nukes because they are, well, ants, who can swarm over you if you aren't careful. So yeah, the colony and the queen ants, namely the clerics, need to be dealt with.
Not only is he calling one of the biggest enemies of ZOG imperialism "ants" but he'd join his Zionist/neocon ideological brethren in attacking a peaceful country who hasn't invaded anyone in a very long time. A true Blood Nationalist country would be on neutral terms with a country like Iran, and certainly wouldn't engage in Zionist war mongering over nonsensical faggot reasons. You don't know Blood Nationalism from a male asshole.

Old May 10th, 2015 #67
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Not only is he calling one of the biggest enemies of ZOG imperialism "ants" but he'd join his Zionist/neocon ideological brethren in attacking a peaceful country who hasn't invaded anyone in a very long time.
George is looking for love in all the wrong places. He needs to stop believing jew editorials and watching jew television, which he's clearly influenced by, probably because neocons are less anti-fag than real conservatives. If he wants the WN homo perspective without the jew there's James O'Meara, a credit to his perversion who never loses sight of who the true enemy is.

But he and O'Meara should realize that in a White nationalist state they're going to have to keep it on the down low, know what I'm sayin?

Old May 10th, 2015 #68
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
George is looking for love in all the wrong places. He needs to stop believing jew editorials and watching jew television, which he's clearly influenced by, probably because neocons are less anti-fag than real conservatives. If he wants the WN homo perspective without the jew there's James O'Meara, a credit to his perversion who never loses sight of who the true enemy is.

But he and O'Meara should realize that in a White nationalist state they're going to have to keep it on the down low, know what I'm sayin?
Jared Taylor has welcomed homosexuals at AMREN. He's also a counter jihadist and jew apologist. Like I told him in another topic, he'd find a more receptive audience over at stormfront where lots of Jared Taylor's boys hang out. He might even find a boyfriend over there.

Georgie, if you were to show up at an AMREN conference, you probably wouldn't have any trouble finding someone to share an STD with you in the men's restroom.

Old June 18th, 2015 #69
George Witzgall

Blood-nationalism asserts that the nation (or "race") represents the living embodiment of the spirit of the people's ancestors (or racial ancestors).

This is why, of all things that define the nation (common values, history, beliefs, culture, traditions, institutions, etc...), what's most important is "blood", or common ancestry.

Old June 18th, 2015 #70
George Witzgall

When you bring an outsider into the nation (or race), you're also bringing all of that guy's ancestors into the nation/race, and melding his ancestors with your own, melding his nation's/race's spirit into your own. So be careful who you bring in!

Old June 18th, 2015 #71
Crowe

FYI guys, Georgie is an admitted jew, and exposed as a charlatan.

Old June 19th, 2015 #72
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

Aren't biological Jews experts at this sort of thing?

Old June 19th, 2015 #73
Crowe

Georgie, you already got a blood nation, its called Israel. I'd suggest you move there. One less jew in the US or Europe is always a good thing. And if you think cruising restrooms in San Fransisco is a fag's paradise, then you'll love Tel Aviv.

Thread