Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 14th, 2018 #3401
Lucky Jack

Bawb DeMerits doesn't care about booze, pot or illegal behavior.

Ask the people who work for him locally.

Bawb, shall we play the name game? We can.

Old January 14th, 2018 #3402
Lucky Jack

Gail, how is that bouncing baby boy of yours lately? The one on the Texas prison for drug distribution? Obviously, your baby boy being a degenerate drug dealer isn't your fault -- but then, what is?

Old January 14th, 2018 #3403
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph Dilloway View Post
Hey, The Pocahontas Mountain Nigger is back.

Thirteen negative reps, did I hurt your feelings Pringle?

Sixteen more negative reps just popped up.
Rep points? "Der, I got a thumbs up from sum anonymous internet person -- yay! Look mom, I be sumfin!

Nobody in life. Nobody on the internet. Stuck in VNNF hell on a site with dropping Alexa's.

There is no debate. Randy Dulloway is old Bawb's dupe. Tell me Randy, do you ever get tired carrying that bucket for Bawb?

I'd say you're the nigger slaving away for your betters, Bawb and Gail.

Old January 14th, 2018 #3404
Lucky Jack

Randy.

You never answered.

Who was it that got to little mummy? Was it dear old Dad or the creepy brother?

Do you have night blindness? Muslims who inbreed suffer from it.

Old January 15th, 2018 #3405
Lucky Jack

Randy.

I wanted you to discuss the circumstances around your spawning so everyone on VNNF can know that you were accidentally inbred, then immediately discarded.

This explains a lot of your behavior.

Thank you.

You are dismissed.

Love and Kisses,

Lucky

Old January 15th, 2018 #3406
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default Lucky Jack is David Martin Pringle

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/156773270

Two of David Martin Pringle's latest arrest citations.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; January 16th, 2018 at 03:23 AM.

Old January 15th, 2018 #3407
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default Will Williams working with the SPLC, part 4

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; January 16th, 2018 at 03:34 AM.

Old January 15th, 2018 #3408
Lucky Jack

Randy.

Why would you put me on ignore buddy? Isn't that what you accuse your former friend Will of doing all the time?

You seem a little tense, is everything OK? Maybe Heidi "looks much better in blue" Beirich can give you a hug.

Thanks for the 4chan link, now we can play there too. I'm going to bring the show from here -- there. That way the younger generation know who - and what - you are too.

I'm not sure why you are trying to reach out to Jim Harting or anyone who is serious. They all know about your association with the SPLC. They all know that you sold information on NVB and Resistance customers. Why would you be a source of anything but good gossip? And, they all refer to you as "crazy."

They all know about your effete nature. We can see it here in your shrill posts.

Nobody cares about you. But you already knew this.

Old January 15th, 2018 #3409
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default Willy working with the SPLC, part 5

Old January 15th, 2018 #3410
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

January 26, 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
By letting Strom speak for them Williams has rendered the new National Alliance dead on arrival.
Three years later, and it is still D.O.A.

Old January 15th, 2018 #3411
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

January 28, 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
From a practical perspective Strom is all done and needs to sever all public involvement with WN activism. If Will Williams can't find another podcast technician to replace Strom he doesn't have what it takes to lead a WN organization.

If Williams continues to associate with Strom in ten years the new NA, if it exists, will be in worse condition than it was under the previous failed management.

You can take that to the bank.
You are spot on Sam.

Took less than two years.

Old January 15th, 2018 #3412
Lucky Jack

Your personal life has everything to do with it because we gain insight into you being:

1. Inbred

2. Judged mentally unstable by - well, everyone.

3. Your explosive anger and drinking are very relevant.

4. Your ongoing delusional posts

5. The fact you've admitted working for Heidi "thank god she doesn't wear dark colors anymore" Beirich.

Old January 16th, 2018 #3413
Improve or Die

This reminds me of a certain article. Let me grab it.

Old January 16th, 2018 #3414
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default Alex, for $200, I'll take, "Who told the SPLC about Arthur Kemp?"

Willy Williams on VNN (12/12/2007)
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=685130&postcount=6

White Will:
Quote:
Look at the articles in National Vanguard under Erich Gliebe's byline and you can plainly see they were actually written by Arthur. Kemp writes for the project under several names. Since he was working in the United States illegally while on a tourist visa last year and the year before, Arthur used the name Richard Preston, among others. A foreign national who is paid to work without possessing a work visa in the US is considered an illegal.
Willy is also the prime suspect for leaking further information on Arthur Kemp to the SPLC in the article that pretty much caught the attention of many white nationalists.

May 21, 2015, Chaos at the Compound:

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...chaos-compound

Willy is the likely source of that unflattering photo of Arthur Kemp. I will show later, in another post, how Willy is the likely source of photos of others to the SPLC.

Quote:
Offshore wire transfers appear to also have been used to pay foreign nationals allegedly working illegally in the United States. Dilloway found tens of thousands of dollars had been wired to the First National Bank of South Africa in monthly installments between 2005 and 2007. Examination of the actual wire transfer documents show the account holder was Arthur B. Kemp, a South African national. With no 1099s or other employee withholding documents on file, Dilloway suspects Kemp was paid "under the table" as a "ghost employee" in a similar fashion to how construction companies pay foreign nationals who are working in the United States illegally.
1. This thread, started over fake news went on for over 120 pages before I tried to get my say in. Went on for another 40 pages before I could get the floor without much interruption. That is, until the Pocahontas Mountain Nigger showed up.

2. One of my duties was to recreate the missing tax returns from 2009 to 2013 for all entities under the National Alliance.

3. The SPLC's segment on Arthur Kemp covers the period from 2005 to 2007, outside the years I audited. Willy is the prime source for the SPLC on Arthur Kemp. Why I believe this?

4. Each time Willy visited, he locked himself in the Main Building for the night. When he leaves for home, he takes with him another 2-3 milk crates of documents from the National Alliance files.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; January 22nd, 2018 at 02:04 AM.

Old January 16th, 2018 #3415
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Improve or Die View Post
This reminds me of a certain article. Let me grab it.
Please, don't.

When I am done having my say, you all can go on for another 100 pages for all I care.

Old January 16th, 2018 #3416
Lucky Jack

Default A scanner and a giv'em hell attitude

Randy.

Let's discuss your scanning thousands of NA documents and then selling them in 6 thumb drives to Heidi "thanks for growing your hair longer" Beirich. Is that what she was discussing at adopted Mom's house over tea?

Scanned copies of the originals were proudly displayed by the SPLC, then the Guardian, following the Jo Cox assassination.

That is pretty relevant.

How many of our European brothers and sisters did you expose over that? Hundreds? Thousands?

And why? Because you got your feewings hurt.

So sitting in the main building, alone, feewings hurt -- you decide to scan and scan and scan and scan -- and then sell them to the enemy.

Why would anyone serious pay attention to the likes of you?

Old January 16th, 2018 #3417
Bob DeMarais

Default Singing a different tune???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Jack View Post
Randy.

Let's discuss your scanning thousands of NA documents and then selling them in 6 thumb drives to Heidi ...Beirich.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Jack on 10 May 2006 View Post
None of the accusations were unfounded. Now place your tennis shoes neatly at the end of your bunk, lay back and prepare for the big ride.

Williams has been the source of two major information/security breeches. Both have caused professional and financial harm to some of the individuals "outted." ...
I won't ignore you Mr. Pringle.

Old January 16th, 2018 #3418
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob DeMarais View Post
I won't ignore you Mr. Pringle.
You shouldn't ignore him.

Since you've popped up from your own "private Valhalla:"

Let's discuss your theft of the NVB/NA customer list. That is the mailing list you used to start your failed publication Thunderbolt of Truth?Isn't it?

I have an NA BULLETIN somewhere warning members that you'd taken the list and they would be receiving your publication unsolicited, in typical movement manner.

So we've already established you are a thief.

As soon as you quit the NA BoD and your position on staff, in a child-like huff over sending one thousand dollars to the Doles defense fund, you began to attack -- pretty much everyone.

We understand. You were angry and you'd recently lost your friend and leader. And, stealing mailing lists is one of the five pillars of the movement. All of that was forgivable.

But then you went to the SPLC and we know this because:

Since we aren't ignoring things -- the accusation made by Patrick Martin that after you found his lost set of keys (gone for over a week) the SPLC began publishing exact sales figures on a weekly basis.

Martin is lazy and stupid but he isn't an SPLC snitch.

You also keep company and have regular communication with known SPLC snitches like our pal Randy.

I think you should also explain that -- when you got your feewings hurt -- because Will decided selling the barn, the warehouse and the property near it was a bad deal for the CCC/NA and backed out of it you became hostile and joined forces with NARRG.

We can see that you have a history of obstruction, treachery, betrayal --

Just curious but do you ever get tired of losing to Will? He's clearly your better. With the exception of having him arrested (a limited victory for Gail, man-child and yourself) you've wasted who knows how many thousands of dollars fighting him and he's whipped you like a pup every time.

The truth is that Will whipped Randy, he's whipped you, he's whipped NARRG, he's whipped you in the WV Supreme Court and he's going to win next month.

PS Who was the heavily tattooed man, short and stocky, seen with Gail a couple weeks back?

Old January 16th, 2018 #3419
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph Dilloway View Post
Please, don't.

When I am done having my say, you all can go on for another 100 pages for all I care.
Is that your hat on the ground Mr. Dilloway? Better run and hide behind some old lady's skirts.

Oh, WAIT!!!

Bawb's in the sandbox now.

It's fight night on VNN Forum.

Old January 17th, 2018 #3420
Bob DeMarais

David Pringle on his soul-mate Kevin Alfred Strom
This was in an interesting VNN thread: The secret Strom tapes revealed!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pringle posting as Lucky Jack May 12, 2009 View Post
I listened to the tape. Strom is obviously interrogating Martin and asks many leading questions. Strom's agenda was clear; income. He even brought up his own bills and how he doesn't have a problem with Gliebe making $61,600 a year just as long as he got his slice of the pie. There were no major ideological differences; just cash.

Strom, the Stroms, stood in the way of almost 80 National Alliance leaders and members simply reforming and continuing to organize, minus the black hole in West Virginia, at Duke's New Orleans meeting. Strom and Gliebe are Pierce's sons. They are products of his direct influence. He protected and coddled these two losers for damn near twenty years.

Dr. Pierce destroyed his own organization by not having a plan of succession. His reason for not having a plan is, well, because that's how things are done in the movement. To appoint an heir apparent would have opened Dr. Pierce up to competition or even a "coup." It's the Plantation System. We’re all just a bunch of niggers working for “da boss.” Gliebe and Strom were overseers at the big house, nothing more. All the other niggers saw them up there dusting the lamps, moving the furniture, making sure the other house nigger jumped when told to. Oh, and being seen with the “da boss.”

That's why it was so easy for Strom to have well meaning, albeit gullible, National Alliance members send him money and keep him afloat for so long. As far as rank-n-file or anonymous movement people knew Strom was some big thinker, or leader, or mover and shaker because he did ADV or wrote a couple flyers. He knows David Duke, er, Dr. David Duke and Don "we are our own media" Black so he must be OK. He's the executor for Dr. Revilo P. Oliver for goodness sake!

Strom's "star factor" at the New Orleans meeting was disgusting. He walked around the hotel with a cheese grin on his face that was begging for a 2x4. But, even more disgusting, were the sheep-like followers who fawned over that scumbag. The Czech and his wife gleefully sucked up and never flinched when Strom demanded $4,000 a month in salary immediately. After that, anyone who was a serious organizer went to the bar and then the pool. By the end of the weekend I could have just as easily watched Strom fall from the building top as take another breath.

The sooner what’s left of the National Alliance, it’s West Virginia property, and all that goes with it is gone, the better.
Read that last sentence.

Tags
kevin alfred strom, national alliance, will williams

Thread