Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 4th, 2016 #1
Ray Allan

Default Road to the Stars--1956 space film

Very well done for the 1950s. Made 1 year before Sputnik and 5 years before Yuri Gagarin's flight. I wonder if Stanley Kubrick watched this and got a few ideas for 2001: A Space Odyssey. The cosmonauts in their 1930s-style leather flying suits look stylish and their spaceship even lands on skis in the Black Sea.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old November 12th, 2017 #2
Ray Allan

I just noticed how similar looking the rocket in this 1950s film is to the USSR's real-life N-1 rocket meant to take cosmonauts to the Moon. It never flew successfully, but was impressive nonetheless. Actually had more first stage thrust than Saturn V, but the main problem was getting N-1's 30 engines to fire properly at liftoff. Had Sergey Korolev not died in 1966, they might have solved this and other engineering problems and Soviets could have walked on the Moon along with the American astronauts who did.

Old November 13th, 2017 #3
GoldfingerSRB

The Soviet era of 1950s is my favorite part of modern history. Almost purely white superpower state, able to nuke Zionist West, turns back against Ziosrael. Stalin cleansed all kikes in the communist party and the nation was moving up to the stars. This is my ideal of how white state should ever behave.

Old March 11th, 2018 #4
Ray Allan

Soviet film from 1965 about exploring the Moon. The hard-shell spacesuits, funny as they look were actually studied by the US and USSR space programs in the late 50s-early 60s as a possible concept.

(English translation starts at 24:18 and stops at 38:40)

Thread