VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 20th, 2016 #181
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Default Mudshark madness

Quote:
Data from way back in 1985 revealed that White women are 12.4 times more likely to get murdered by a black husband or boyfriend than a White. That’s 1,240% more than White male killers of their White female cohorts (so few White males take up with black women, the numbers of interracial murders here are practically nonexistent).

And I’m absolutely certain it’s much, much worse today, with blacks going criminally haywire across the board. It’s hard to pinpoint exact numbers in America when the Department of Justice (DOJ) actively works to obfuscate black-on-White crime numbers to keep us White people in the dark. One simply has to use common sense (that little birdy inside that warns you blacks can be dangerous, unpredictable animals).

Also, pay close attention to local news, even though that’s heavily manipulated for “PC” purposes, too — usually by not showing photos of both the perp and White victim in the same report or showing any sad shots of any grieving White family and friends — so few of us White people can put two-and-two together on just how murderous blacks are.

You might also notice the media purposefully using any black friends, or even just neighbors for TV visuals and interviews (continuing the multicult propaganda angle). Nor do they follow up all that much down the road (greatly abbreviated trial coverage again drops White victim shots and reports as few gruesome facts of the case as possible). Sometimes they even refrain from showing any photos of the black perp while in court, especially if the crime is really terrible.

Still, you can usually figure out the real deal by reading between the lines a little, since the media can’t totally censor crime locally, or too many Whites in the area of the murder might start to notice and tell friends and family (word of mouth about what they are doing). And don’t forget to extrapolate out local crime across the country as a whole to get an idea of just how much White people are the real victims today.
http://incogman.net/wp-content/uploa...UDSHARK-41.jpg

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old August 31st, 2018 #182
littlefieldjohn

Default Philly Phreak Nigger Throttles Playmate Pickup

Quote:
By Phillip Marlowe

I’ve been following this for the last week or so. Playboy playmate, fashion and lingerie model, Christina Carlin-Kraft, was found dead August 22 in a Philadelphia, Ardmore condo (Philly’s “Mainline” area); where she was violently pummeled in the face — her eyes swollen black and nose bashed in. Probably the pearly teeth behind her collagen-plumped up BJ lips were knocked back down her throat from a round house to the kisser. Cast-off blood was everywhere. She was finally strangled to death with a ligature of some kind.

The idiot tramp was seen walking arm in arm with the animal around 3am in the morning. Surveillance shots showed a lowlife street jig with Christina — drunk on her sexy little tushie. The killer had only got out of prison in July for robbery. He texted a friend (certainly another lowlife street thug) on a White man-invented cellphone: “I just met this sexy ass white bitch — at her house in Ardmore now.” None of these worthless parasites work regular jobs — only exist to sell drugs, get welfare and rob what’s not nailed down.

You simply can’t get involved with these animals — they’ll kill you in a Jew York City minute. She may have had a change of heart, but that didn’t stop him from raping her and going haywire — wildly beating and killing her when she threatened to call Johnny Law. He might have bashed her around to get her bank card pin number. He stole her IPhone and you can bet he also stole whatever cash he could lay his monkey hands on. Only days before, a different black had robbed her place. She had just moved in, too.

This kind of thing happens all the time in today’s oh-so-wonderful “MULTICULTURAL HEAVEN.” Mollie Tibbetts was murdered last month by an illegal beaner in Iowa, even though her tweets revealed her as a big anti-White liberal type. Lefty media was so sure it was a White pig farmer who killed the girl, they covered her being missing fairly extensively. When it came out a brown person did it, they had the nerve to blame it on “toxic masculinity” and dropped coverage as much as possible. Us decent, law-abiding White people are totally getting screwed!

These violent bastards have ZERO empathy for anyone or any thing’s suffering. They kill themselves on street corners every minute of the day — what makes you think they won’t kill your honky ass?

White people — please listen to me — there is nothing you can do to please these criminal, violent apes. You can’t be nice and polite anymore — they just plain don’t care.

Every day I read of something similar happening to a mudshark, like Christina above. Sometimes they live, sometimes they die.

This is a completely violent, primitive race, jacked up into insane hatred of us Whites by a Jewish controlled media brainwashing meant to make us White Goyim keep hating ourselves — so we don’t go all Nazi and come looking for them with pitchforks and torches

(Charlottesville got the Jews all kind of bollixed up). We should, considering how we let the bastards immigrate into this country and now we see how they repay us by using criminal blacks against us every damn minute.

Turn on the TV– it’s nothing but PC BS about evil Whitey!

These backstabbing Jews have been using blacks from the very start. Since then, they’ve branched off into radical feminism, faggotry and now, believe it or not, disgusting tranny crap. The sick Jews will not stop with their social engineering projects and filthy immoralities — the Devil himself knows what nasty vileness they are going to promote next in our lands.

Everything going on these days is so obviously geared to keeping the White race confused and at each other’s throats. They are doing everything they can to protect the black race. Have been for decades, actually. The Jews have been brainwashing us Whites with liberal claptrap for several generations. Only in the last few years or so, have Whites started waking up to the never-ending non-stop BS of Nazi/holocaust crap and slavery out of Jew Media. It’s ridiculous.

Look at how this half breed militant bitch (who IDs herself as a black) in the video below. Notice how she treats this nice pleasant White woman from the Trump administration. The disrespect for Whites is now off the charts. I’m telling you: There is ZERO you can say or do to please these angry ape-like brats.

All they want to do is make you a slave as payback, if not stick you with a knife in the gut and spit in your White face while you painfully die.

They have ZERO respect for White people anymore.

They are taking out their frustrations at life on us White people. No doubt about it. Every time they get busted for something, they start screaming “racism!” Even when black cops are everywhere, they still play the race card. Nothing whatsoever is going to please these White-haters.

Us White people need to get on the stick and start screaming bloody murder. The US media is quite obviously doing everything they can to keep our race in the dark. We’re not going to get out of this simply by voting, believe me.

The Jews have been working for decades to destroy our race. It is now so obvious as to be beyond any argument. These dirty backstabbing creeps have been in a quiet brainwashing war against us for decades.

Hell, the bastards have cranked up the anti-Nazi programming left and right, like the new movie “Operation Finale” where Israeli Mossad Jews hunt down Adolf Eichmann in a sovereign county. The nervy bastards don’t care. They will freely kill you anywhere if they deem you an enemy of sacred Jewdom. Technically, some of them believe all non-Jews are mortal enemies merely by being born Gentile. So how come you never hear a word about any of that? Because the Jews can’t let anything out on them.

Jews have been getting all kinds of bollixed up lately because of Trump. They greatly fear that we’re getting wise.

PS: I wrote all this BEFORE the black perp was finally busted. I could easily see it was a groid in the surveillance shots, plus the simple fact blacks are going criminally haywire all over the place these days. It’s a damn jungle out there.

Just think here for a second: Us decent Americans are paying for all this bull caca by paying taxes. Oh yeah, we do. Just imagine what it costs for police and court house bureaucracy alone? That filthy black bastard who croaked the whore will go to prison. But who pays for it, chumpsters?

http://incogman.net/2018/08/philly-p...p/#more-153164

Old October 23rd, 2019 #183
Dawn Cannon

Default BEATEN SENSELESS Mum savagely beaten by jealous ex

A MUM savagely beaten by her jealous ex-boyfriend woke up thinking she'd been in a car crash.

Britney Bashforth, fought for her life in a four-week coma in hospital after being seriously assaulted at her Sheffield home by Shaka Williams.

Britney

Shaka

Mum-of-one Britney said in a victim statement: "Shaka Williams almost killed me, I’m lucky to be alive.

"I’ve lived in this violent relationship for two years, and the final attack upon me by Shaka was the worst."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/101871...-ex-car-crash/

Old November 4th, 2019 #184
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down Niggeraugan guilty of 'femicide' for killing white NY woman

Quote:
A Nicaraguan judge found Orlando Tercero guilty of femicide in the death of Binghamton University student Haley Anderson on Friday afternoon.

The judge deliberated for about an hour and a half prior to delivering her verdict. Before she did, she denounced violence against women and advocated for equal rights between men and women.

“[Anderson] tried to maintain autonomy over herself,” the judge said, as translated by Broome County’s court interpreter, Tony Colon, at Broome County District Attorney Steve Cornwell’s office in Binghamton.

The date for the sentencing will be negotiated between U.S. and Nicaraguan authorities. He is facing a possible sentence of 30 years in a Nicaraguan prison.

Tercero, 23, was found guilty of strangling Anderson, a 22-year-old nursing student, some time March 8, 2018 at his apartment on Oak Street in Binghamton. The two had been in an “on-and-off” relationship for about a year, according to testimony, but Anderson didn’t share his feelings when he sought a more serious relationship.

“There was some ease to the heartache and a little bit of conclusion,” Haley’s father, Gordon Anderson. “I mean it’s not over, and there will always be an emptiness that’s there, but it was nice to see that Nicaragua did a really professional, bang up job to get the job done.”

Tercero still faces a second-degree murder charge in Broome County, but Nicaragua’s government has declined extraditing him back to the U.S.

Haley Anderson

spic Tercero

https://dailystormer.name/nicaraguan...h-in-new-york/

These slimey illegals always run back to the shithole they came from and wail 'I didn't do nuffin the racist gringos are framin me' if snagged by the local law. Who wont ever expedite the beaner back to the US and try the little cockroach in their courts.

Even 25 years ago that alone would have created a major international problem between their country and this one.

Her father sounds like the typical jackass that lives upstate NY, if I had seen my daughter getting cozy with a spic I would have ended it or ended him and buried little pieces of his body all over the woods in Broome County.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily Stormer
Example #653545643 of why white women should never be allowed to choose their own partners ...
Fixed that for 'em, I could give a flying fuck about any other race but my own.

And while I'm speaking about my own, maybe its time I took a ride up to Syracuse to spy on my daughters and see what they're into it's been a couple of weeks ...

Old November 4th, 2019 #185
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Example #653545643 of why white women should never be allowed to choose their own partners ...
I absolutely agree with this.

Old December 27th, 2019 #186
Dawn Cannon

Default This Woman is Missing

’We’ve got to find her’: Police seek new leads on woman missing after leaving Birmingham bar

Paighton Laine Houston, 29, has been missing since Friday, Dec. 20, 2019 after leaving Tin Roof in Birmingham's Lakeview District. (Birmingham Police/Facebook)

Friday will mark one week since a Trussville woman disappeared after leaving a Birmingham bar, and police say they are still trying to determine what happened to her and where she is now.

Paighton Laine Houston, 29, was last seen Friday, Dec. 20, at Tin Roof in the 2700 block of Seventh Avenue South. According to Birmingham police, she left the bar about 10:45 p.m. with two heavy-set black males. Sgt. Johnny Williams said it was reported that Houston left the location willingly with the two men.

“We’ve got to find her,’’ her mother, Charlaine Houston, said Thursday. “I just pray this nightmare will end.”

https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/2...ngham-bar.html

Old December 30th, 2019 #187
Susan

This case could go in a number of directions. She could be dead, she could be held against her will and being used for sex (see Brittanee Drexel), or she could be using drugs and willingly remaining out of sight. It 's hard to know which scenario has occurred at this point.

Apparently, she was/is a heroin addict. So, she could have been seeking drugs only. There has been so little official information from the nigger police dept. that it's hard to know whether it's indifference or incompetence. Probably both.

Look at the Comments for this article. Lots of speculation and gullible people.

The jews aren't wasting any time however using this story to their advantage. WSB radio is reporting that " White supremacists and racists" are making this story doubly tragic by spreading lies about black male violence.

Yeah, you've gotta watch those White racists and their lies.

Old January 2nd, 2020 #188
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Stupid whore comes from South Dakota to 'dance' in a nigger strip club. Oh, she's missing? What a surprise you nigger fucking whore.
(Check out her facebook page for proof of her nigger obsession)

https://www.atlantapd.org/community/...gan-aryn-bauer

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old January 3rd, 2020 #189
Dawn Cannon

Default Woman’s body found in shallow grave in Hueytown yard

Updated 2:08 PM;Today 9:43 AM

A woman’s body was found in a shallow grave in the backyard of a home where investigators from multiple law enforcement agencies worked overnight and today on Chapel Drive in Hueytown.

The body was wrapped in some sort of fabric but her body was intact, said Jefferson County Bessemer Cutoff District Attorney Lynneice Washington. The investigation into the disappearance of Paighton Houston led investigators to Hueytown, officials confirmed.

Houston vanished Dec. 20. She was last seen at Tin Roof in the 2700 block of Seventh Avenue South in Birmingham’s Lakeview District.

The female’s body was recovered in the “muddy, nasty” back yard of the home, which is not currently occupied. Investigators arrived at the house at 9 a.m. and the transport van left the scene with the remains shortly before 1 p.m. The remains will be taken to the Jefferson County Coroner’s Office.

"It just takes time,'' said Washington. “We have to preserve the integrity of the crime scene and the integrity of the body.”

The focus of the probe is a house and surrounding property on Chapel Drive at Love Street. Authorities on the scene included Birmingham police homicide officials, Trussville and Hueytown police, Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office deputies and K9, the Jefferson County’s Metro Area Crime Center. Hueytown’s Crime Scene Van arrived on the scene shortly after 9:30 a.m.

Neighbors say an elderly man once lived at the home, but family members took him out of the house a while back to care for him.

Several large white portable tents were on the property where investigators were working.

Jefferson County sheriff’s Chief Deputy David Agee said the sheriff’s office is taking over as the lead investigative agency on the discovery of the remains. He emphasized that this is a death investigation that has not yet been deemed a homicide. "Right now we have a lot more questions than answers,'' Agee said, “but we hope to have those answers real soon. We’re gonna work hard and we’re going to find out what happened.”

Washington said it’s always a tough situation to recover human remains and today’s investigation is no different. "Somebody is missing from somebody’s family and hopefully once we identify who that person is, they’ll have closure,'' Agee said. “But it’s always a sad occasion when you have a death.”

"It’s always hard whenever you find the remains of a person because there are family members attached to those remains,'' Washington said. “Of course the most thing a family would want is to have their missing family member returned to them but we can’t give them that. The only thing we can do at this point is try to give them justice.”

According to Birmingham police, Houston left the bar about 10:45 p.m. with two heavy-set black males. Sgt. Johnny Williams said it was reported that Houston left the location willingly with the two men.

The police presence in Hueytown began about 1:30 p.m. Thursday when investigators received a tip about an ongoing undisclosed investigation. Initially Hueytown police shut down Pinewood Avenue from Johnson Drive to the girls’ softball park but later reopened that roadway and moved to the second location where more than a dozen marked police cars and unmarked vehicles congregated on Chapel Drive beginning shortly before 5:30 p.m.

One man Thursday night said investigators asked him if he had a shovel. They temporarily suspended the investigation overnight about 9:30 p.m. but taped off the house and posted Hueytown officers at the scene around-the-clock to preserve the site.

They obtained a search warrant for the house and property and set a 9 a.m. meetup time to be back out at the scene.

Hueytown and Birmingham police have declined comment. This story will be updated as more information becomes available.

https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/2...ing-probe.html

Old January 4th, 2020 #190
Susan

Well, there you go. One more dead dumb White female at the hand of niggers. I just found this article (about her body being found) on the WSB radio website. However...not one word on their every-half-an-hour, around-the-clock news segments about this. Not...one...word.

This is already down the memory hole for the kikes.

It will be interesting to see what the niggers find out about how she died, and whether or not she was raped. I guess they may find out if there are drugs in her body. Who knows?

Apparently, the B'ham pigs never even released the video showing her leaving?

And we can count the hours or days until the next White female is murdered by a nig.

Old January 4th, 2020 #191
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Sgt. Johnny Williams said it was reported that Houston left the location willingly with the two men.

Quote:
’We’ve got to find her’...
Oh, they "found her", alright!

Old January 4th, 2020 #192
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post

Oh, they "found her", alright!
"The female’s body was recovered in the “muddy, nasty” back yard of the home, which is not currently occupied."

Like Susan said, they want this just forgotten about fast, no candlelight vigils, no name, no pity.

Old January 5th, 2020 #193
Man of the road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Toliver View Post
Stupid whore comes from South Dakota to 'dance' in a nigger strip club. Oh, she's missing? What a surprise you nigger fucking whore.
(Check out her facebook page for proof of her nigger obsession)
This one is almost certainly dead too. I am curious what her parents thought about her leaving a state with good demographics for a place like Atlanta.

Old January 6th, 2020 #194
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

The main problem with all of this is that white men have been stripped of their ability and right to 'veto' their women's perversion and obsession with the other, whether it be her father or the community as a whole saying no to non-white interlopers in a very clear and final way.

This case of Haley Anderson makes me very ill. The jews and their compatriots have stripped us of our rights (or did we really have them in the first place?) and pushed race mixing to all young women. She is an example of white genetics and possibility forever destroyed, and it is not even a national story.

And they wonder why we want them all exterminated. This fucking brown man should have been cut down in the street by the first white man who had a problem with their pairing, this dumb bitch had some sense slapped into her, and then the man given a $1000 reward.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Last edited by Frank Toliver; January 6th, 2020 at 01:42 AM.

Old January 6th, 2020 #195
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post

Haley Anderson

spic Tercero

Tercero, 23, was found guilty of strangling Anderson, a 22-year-old nursing student, some time March 8, 2018 at his apartment on Oak Street in Binghamton. The two had been in an “on-and-off” relationship for about a year, according to testimony, but Anderson didn’t share his feelings when he sought a more serious relationship.
This very good looking girl fucked the operating system of a god damn leaf blower!!

In some circles men talk about the problem of white female hypergamy, from a racial perspective hypergamy is actually a good quality, women who practice hypergamy seek higher quality men, which tends to lead to higher quality children. So of course the jew and other social malcontents would demonize this practice.

Quote:
Hypergamy (colloquially referred to as "marrying up", occasionally referred to as "higher-gamy"[1]) is a term used in social science for the act or practice of a person marrying a spouse of higher caste or social status than themselves.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypergamy

Last edited by Hugo Böse; January 6th, 2020 at 04:41 AM.

Old January 6th, 2020 #196
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post
This one is almost certainly dead too. I am curious what her parents thought about her leaving a state with good demographics for a place like Atlanta.
White nigger strip club dancer of course she is, one of her coon paramours, or just some regular run of the mill coon who thought he deserved her killed her? Has been over a year, a year or two, and I bet not one of her fucking friends ever pulled her aside and told her what a dumb bitch she is being. Better she had been put in a cage and given to the first random white guy who walked by. She would have a 10000% chance of still being alive today.

Old January 9th, 2020 #197
Dawn Cannon

Default Monica is understood to have been found strangled to death at her flat

Spanish police have arrested a man over the double murder of his estranged wife and their three-year-old daughter after they were found dead at home.

Monica Linde, 28, and her young daughter, Ciara, are understood to have been found strangled to death at their home in Esplugues de Llobregat, in Barcelona.

Detectives confirmed the suspect, who has been named locally as Monica’s husband Ruben Dario, 27, would be appearing in court on Wednesday after spending the night in police cells.

They arrested Dario on suspicion of double homicide and he was taken into police custody after hospital treatment for wounds which were thought to have been self-inflicted.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2020/01/08/easyj...3/?ito=cbshare

Old May 18th, 2020 #198
Dawn Cannon

Default Swedish girl, 17, was decapitated 'by Iraqi boyfriend who wrapped her head in aluminium foil' after she broke up with him

Wilma Andersson vanished on November 14

Shabaz: Shabaz denies all the allegations, telling investigators: 'You forget that this is a girl that I have loved and that I have lived my life perfectly.'

A 17-year-old girl was beheaded by her ex-boyfriend after breaking up with him in Sweden, it is alleged.

Wilma Andersson vanished on November 14 last year and police found a 'body part' two weeks later - which was later revealed to be her head.

Her ex-boyfriend Tishko Ahmed Shabaz was arrested at the time and has now been charged with her murder, which he denies.

Shabaz is accused of decapitating Wilma when she went to collect her belongings before wrapping her head in foil and hiding it at his home.

The 'body part' was found on November 28 in a grim discovery which was announced the following day, bringing the search to an end.

Wilma's boyfriend had already been arrested by then, and has been in custody ever since.

The indictment claims that Wilma was killed on November 14, the day she went missing, and alleges that her ex-boyfriend cut up her body.

According to Expressen, Shabaz is accused of hiding Wilma's head in a travel bag where it was wrapped in tape and aluminium foil.

Police also found blood on the floor of his apartment and 'traces of Wilma' on a large kitchen knife, it is alleged.

'The suspect has retained a body part for an unknown reason and got rid of the rest of the body,' the police chief said.

Prosecutors claim that he murdered Wilma by subjecting her to 'repeated violence'.

The rest of Wilma's body has never been found, and relatives have urged people to continue their search.

'We want to find our daughter and sister. It is completely inhumane that we go through so please do not stop looking for Wilma,' her mother Linda told Swedish media.

https://vnnforum.com/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=78397

Old May 20th, 2020 #199
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:

And she would have passed you by with disgust in her heart white man.

Old May 21st, 2020 #200
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:

Shabaz: Shabaz denies all the allegations, telling investigators: 'You forget that this is a girl that I have loved and that I have lived my life perfectly.'

A 17-year-old girl was beheaded by her ex-boyfriend after breaking up with him in Sweden, it is alleged.

Wilma Andersson vanished on November 14 last year and police found a 'body part' two weeks later - which was later revealed to be her head.

Her ex-boyfriend Tishko Ahmed Shabaz was arrested at the time and has now been charged with her murder, which he denies.

Shabaz is accused of decapitating Wilma when she went to collect her belongings before wrapping her head in foil and hiding it at his home.

The 'body part' was found on November 28 in a grim discovery which was announced the following day, bringing the search to an end.

Wilma's boyfriend had already been arrested by then, and has been in custody ever since.

The indictment claims that Wilma was killed on November 14, the day she went missing, and alleges that her ex-boyfriend cut up her body.

According to Expressen, Shabaz is accused of hiding Wilma's head in a travel bag where it was wrapped in tape and aluminium foil.

Police also found blood on the floor of his apartment and 'traces of Wilma' on a large kitchen knife, it is alleged.

'The suspect has retained a body part for an unknown reason and got rid of the rest of the body,' the police chief said.

Prosecutors claim that he murdered Wilma by subjecting her to 'repeated violence'.

The rest of Wilma's body has never been found, and relatives have urged people to continue their search.

'We want to find our daughter and sister. It is completely inhumane that we go through so please do not stop looking for Wilma,' her mother Linda told Swedish media.

https://vnnforum.com/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=78397
The absolute amoral hubris of these disgusting desert people is astounding.

Tags
coal burners, mud shark, mud shark misery

Thread