VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 3rd, 2015 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Somalian Anally Rapes Swedish Woman on Pile of Broken Glass

DailyStormer.com

The very violent rape took place September 12, 2014. It all began when the Somali man stole the woman’s bicycle. When she followed him to take back the bike, he trapped her in a courtyard.

“Now you will die you fucking cunt!,” the Somali screamed as he attacked her.

He kicked and hit his victim in the head with a glass bottle and then raped her in various ways. The woman suffered serious injuries.

According to the court, the rape was “ruthless, brutal and characterized by roughness.”

“The woman felt the fear of death, and many times during the rape she begged him to stop, at one point getting down on her knees with her hands clasped. The man held the woman in a way so she could not breathe. She has been lying on broken glass and he attempted anal intercourse,” reads the judgement.

Ibrahim Ahmed Dahir, who stated that he does not remember anything of the event, was sentenced to 6 years in prison for aggravated rape and ordered to pay 164,000 kroner ($21,000) in damages to the woman. The man has also been found guilty of shoplifting, attempted robbery, vandalism, threats against an official, violent resistance, crimes with a knife and drug crimes on various occasions.

The Somali rapist has an extensive criminal record, covering 11 sections. He was sentenced in December 2011 by the Court of Appeal to two and a half years in prison for crimes including attempted rape and was released on condition in June of 2013. He is Swedish citizen and can therefore not be deported to Somalia.

read full article at source: http://www.dailystormer.com/diversit...-broken-glass/

Old January 3rd, 2015 #2
C18 Australia
Banned

This black rodent should have been executed.THe rat should have got 20 years ,then deportation at least.

Old January 3rd, 2015 #3
Serbian

Where is this maggot?

Much safer to snipe from a distance at NWO resisters in the Donbass, as communist criminal Plotnitsky does, than it is to physically confront the anti-white Swedish System Breivik style.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old January 4th, 2015 #4
Alyss
vnn member

ONLY 6 years for a violent rape with threatening "now your going to die cunt"? : with bad criminal past???? confused:

2003, in Melbourne outer suburb, at a night club, a less threatening crime rape occurred. 2006, He received 6 years out in four. He had no criminal past.

What the fuck, Sweden??????

Old February 9th, 2015 #5
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

Here's a newly discovered form of phenotypical Somali behavior. Jihadists fund themselves with melting down teeth they help themselves to. How long do you bet it'll take, before resident Somalis do likewise in host countries. For those of you of whom it applies, start learning not to smile:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/somali...ctims-1.916409

Quote:
... "I met several men and women whose dentures were being pulled out by a masked man they called a doctor. He used a pincer or his gloved hand depending on the strength of the tooth.

"As you smile your silver tooth accuses you. I was with my friend when three armed al-Shabaab ordered me to follow them," he added. "I am afraid they want to make money from taking all this precious metal."...

Thread